Riding the Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
Tihana's father continues his telling of how she seduced him.
3.7k words
4.49
28.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tihana
Tihana
16 Followers

Tihana's father continues his telling of their relationship........

I took the news of my wife's death and constant reporting of her lifestyle badly. But, not as badly as you might have thought. I was in truth fed up with my wife's affairs, her drinking, her drugs, her fawning entourage, her generally arrogant disposition. She had lost her very essence and had become a caricature of herself.

So, I was not surprised at the circumstances in which she had been found. I grieved not for whom my wife was, the woman the public loved, but for whom she had been. I would never have the opportunity to rescue her as I had hoped.

To take her back. To reclaim her.

I had all this ripped from me. And then the press intrusion and continual stories, people shuffling with embarrassment (as they gave their final farewells but who had been party to my wife's deceit). No, her death did not put me in a bad place.

I was there because I had my future stolen, my retribution. Because yes, damn it, I could have saved her. Couldn't I?

Charli had taken it badly. I didn't know what to say or do. So we just stayed out of each other's way. We barely spoke. I guess she was dealing with her guilt in her own way. She was going out a lot as well. And coming in late. And her clothes were becoming increasingly provocative. That bothered me.

So I decided to go away to our place in Majorca. For some "me" time. I guess I was surprised, but delighted, when Charli said she wanted to come. I felt a stirring in my loins as she said so. The first time that had happened for a while.

The first day we just sat by the pool. I had some work to do so sat in the shade but my eyes kept wandering to Charli. That honey coloured body, endless legs, golden locks. He cute nose, freckles and those oh,so kissable lips.

When she turned on her front, oblivious to the world with her I pod in, and unclasped her bikini top I caught a sneaky glimpse of her breasts and began to re imagine our previous flirtation. I wasn't actually sure any of it happened that way.

Sure,we danced, I did get a hard on....but was she really aware. Did she really rub herself into me or was she just dancing. Had she deliberately revealed her body to me or was that just no big deal for someone at ease with their body.

It was in that confused state that we went for dinner. Charli, of course, looked like a million dollars. A cream backless dress and matching stilettos that made her legs even taller, more fragile like a gazelle.

I got so worked up with myself, with my guilt and self doubt, that the conversation was stilted. How could I have been so silly? She is my daughter, just being affectionate. And there was me thinking...whatever. How does that work?

My mood carried on to the second day. I so much wanted to talk to her properly. Touch her...even just to rub sun tan lotion into her body. To enjoy her touch, or get a sign. Encouragement. But nothing.

So, after dinner I went to bed early, leaving her alone on the sun deck.

I lay awake for a while listening to the silence broken by her occasional foot fall and the clink of glass and splash of wine. Then silence. The sheets were cool and my mind was racing, wanting so much to dance with Charli, to feel her body warmth, to enjoy the electric shock of how we had teased one another like nervous teenagers exploring sexual excitement for the first time - which of course was exactly what she was doing. But I needed tenderness. And a release.

I must have drifted off to sleep but was disturbed by a sound in the room. I lay still, in the half world between dreams and reality. Charli was in the room. She whispered something I couldn't quiet hear and leant over me. She pulled the sheets back a little. I kept my eyes closed, heart beating, hoping for boldness.

The slight pressure on the bed sent my nerves tingling and my mouth was dry. God I needed a drink. She was naked as she wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her body slightly sticky from the humidity, the softness of her breasts, and the majesty of her toned limbs as they snuggled into me. She brushed her nipples against my back, swaying like she did in her erotic dance, no doubt arousing herself.

I wasn't sure whether she was hoping I was in a deep sleep and just wanted to use me as an aid to her own pleasure so I lay there waiting. For anything, the sign. She was still too and I felt a coolness on my back replacing her body warmth as she adjusted her body position - or perhaps was about to leave. So I said something, a word of encouragement.

"Mmmm. That's nice....."

Nice! What a word, neither good nor bad. Whenever a girl said I was "nice" that meant she liked me, but not enough to screw.

So I added, "...and horny".

She took that as the encouragement intended; as well she should, and ran her nails down my arms and over my chest, twirling the chest hairs playfully, pulling them with a soft giggle, trying to lighten the mood. I turned onto my back and put my arm around her sensitive shoulders, pulling her to me so I could caress her back. Just feeling her skin felt so wonderful. I let my hands dance over her, to the swell of her breast, her waist and hip line. I looked down at her face, those eyes studying me, the half smile, half serious look, and her moist lips, slightly apart. She leant up to kiss me on each cheek, and brushed her lips against mine. As she reached up her leg crossed mine and rested against my now pretty hard cock.

We found a position we liked, so I could caress her lower back, smoothing her as she purred with delight whilst she was teasing my cock with slight movements of her leg.

We lay like that for a while, saying nothing, not wishing to ruin the moment, caught in our own private thoughts. Was it enough for me just to treasure this moment, to enjoy her youthful beauty lying next to me, the almost innocent teasing of my cock. The whole moment was part innocent, part seductive -- an amazing combination. I was aching to be touched...properly. The teasing had done its job; I was teased to within an inch of frustration.

I plucked up courage:

"You OK?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Just perfect. You?"

"Look honey, I don't want to, err, (pause whilst searching for the right words) break the spell, but my mouth is so dry I need a drink. You need anything?"

I was just about to get out of the bed when she replied.

"You mean, do I need anything, apart from you?" and giggled. Then continued, "Let me get it, you stay there and keep the bed warm." At that she leant over, the sheet slipping from her body to expose her perfect breasts and then kissed me, a soft pressure of her lips on mine, mouth slightly apart, and a sweetness of breath. She grabbed a towel and was gone.

Her lips had been so soft, so gentle. My heart pounded. I quickly dashed to the toilet and gargled with mouthwash. I didn't want to ruin a promising moment with some basic hygiene. My cock was lolling manfully between my legs. I was well endowed in that department, a good 8 ½ inches, a nice girth, smooth and circumcised. So lovely and clean for my girl I mused. But just to be on the safe side, I splashed cold water on him, if nothing else to help him maintain his patience.

I was just back in bed when she came back, champagne glasses in hand. She had put her hair back in place and had applied some fresh lipstick, that lovely sparkly pale pink colour that just made her lips look moist and even more delectable. She came round my side of the bed, put the glasses down and then untied the towel, holding it in one hand to let me look at her, standing naked in front of me.

She held my gaze, here blue eyes searching mine, looking for a reaction as she let me take her in, appreciate her, approve of her figure, her breasts, her hips. This took only a few seconds but it felt like an age before she dropped the towel, a full smile as she did.

"My God, you are so beautiful. Come here.........please, come here," I pleaded whilst opening up the sheet. I could see her eyes glance at my torso, and my cock resting there firmly across my leg.

She took a deep in-take of breath, perhaps as reality bit, and snuggled in. It seems that we had both made a decision.

We sat for a while sipping champagne. Charli had just wrapped the sheet around her breasts so her shoulders were bare, her hair tumbling down onto them. She looked a little nervous, unsure of the moment that was to come. A moment we both knew was now inevitable.

"Look," I said, "let's just.........."

I couldn't finish my words because she had moved her face close to me, angled her head inviting a kiss and parting her lips in welcome. I kissed her, open mouthed, but gently at first, nibbling at her lower lip, kissing the sides, and then letting my tongue trace the outline of her mouth.

I was still holding my glass so broke the kiss and leaned over to my side of the bed to put the glass down and then took hers, before grabbing her gently by the waist and pulling her down into the bed. She giggled girlishly at that, her hair splayed over the pillow, her face taking on that serious, expectant look that melted my heart.

We kissed again and as we did I caressed her face, the tips of my fingers gliding lightly over the cheekbone, smoothing her hair back, then tracing down her neck line, and to the sensitive area at the nape of her neck. She was breathing a little deeper, moaning softly as we kissed, responding as my fingers sought out her erogenous zones.

I was lying above her, her breasts pressing softly into my chest, so I could feel the rise and fall of her breathing. She was mostly flat on her back but had tilted her body towards mine and had rested her hand on my hip as we had kissed. I could feel her nails on my skin, long and polished to a tip. Just the lightest of touches traced a gentle scratch down my body.

As I began to kiss more deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, my lips savouring her softness, her taste, she moved her hand round to encircle my cock. That startled me.

I wanted this sexual touch, but had not expected it. I had put it out of my mind, just enjoying kissing her and caressing her as if that was all I was entitled to. Her touch was at first so gentle, then firmer as she began to explore, her breathing getting deeper as we kissed and she enjoyed the escalation in sexual intimacy. She alternated between caressing with soft fingers and then running her nails up and down the shaft and as she did I kissed her harder, letting her know the pleasure she was giving me.

The thought entered my mind like an explosion. She no longer was using my cock in an innocent way to please herself, to fulfill her own discovery, as I had been using our dance for my own selfish ends and fantasy. No, she was seeking to give me pleasure.

I savoured this moment. Holding her gently, kissing her -- with little, frequent kisses, as she played with "him", getting comfortable, neither of us speaking. Occasionally I let my hand wander to caress her exposed breast and tease her delicate, pink nipple, perhaps a little squeeze of appreciation. Sometimes she sighed with, I hope extreme pleasure, sometimes she just looked at me....with what? Love, lust, bewilderment?

Again that nagging thought. Where is this leading too? What can possibly come of it? Is personal pleasure, mutual pleasure, enough? Or, have we got caught up in something that we should both stop? Like our own little fantasies running out of control. I knew what I wanted. I wanted her. Like this. All the time. I wanted to kiss her, caress her, and cuddle her. I wanted to have her. Be with her.

But this was madness. None of that could happen. It wasn't natural. I had to know.

"Charlotte?"

"Mmm?" A dreamy reply.

We kissed again, sweetly, her eyes closed.

"Darling, please open your eyes and look at me. We need to talk about this?"

"Mmm?" she giggled, squeezing my cock tightly and digging her nails in, perhaps a little too vindictively "Don't talk, kiss......"

"No seriously, you are my daughter. This is wrong"

"Are you saying you want me to stop?" Again her fingers fluttering gently on my cock. "Because if you are worried that you are taking advantage of me, you are not. I am old enough to know what I want. And, we love each other, don't we.....?"

"Yes we do," I replied, holding her tightly, reassuringly, "but......"

"But, absolutely nothing". Then a giggle. "If you are worried about what silly people might think I'm Tihana for you, not Charlotte. Just tell people I'm your girlfriend, Tihana."

(Perhaps I should explain that Tihana is Charli's middle name, named after her maternal grandmother, but I understood the sentiment, her assurance or perhaps her excuse).

She pushed against "him", big, firm and aching.

"And this is so right for us both. For you and for Tihana". She smiled sweetly. My resistance, such as it was, gone.

"So, does Charlotte's Daddy want to fuck Tihana? Or does he still have the hots for Charli, his naughty little girl?" she asked impishly, grinning whilst running her nails up and down the shaft, squeezing my balls gently, then with more firmness, which was delicious.

"Of course I want to fuck Charli. Who wouldn't? She is beautiful. And pure, whereas you, Tihana, are every bit as gorgeous believe me, right down to the very last inch, and I love you just as much...."

"And, go on......" her grip now hard on that cock.

"And? And? Well I'm going to fuck you, that's what. Hard." (See what I did there -- I left that open as part of me did definitely want to fuck Charli).

I kissed her again, with meaning, with passion, desire, with gentleness and with purpose. I was caressing her now, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples (delightful, and I could tell she loved it as she moaned with pleasure), caressing her bottom and running my finger along her bum, teasing her anus. As I spoke to her, calling her "my beautiful Tihana."

I could see the light dance in her eyes, sparkling with pleasure and desire. Whilst all the time kissing her mouth, eyes, ears, neck, nibbling sometimes, gently biting her lip, mixing soft kisses with hard kisses, bit by bit taking control of her responses and the situation. I was guiding, teaching her what I wanted, finding out what her trigger points were, what she liked, what she loved.

I could tell her breasts were sensitive and she loved me being a little rough. As I devoured her body, bit by bit, she held onto my cock continually, playing with it, appreciating it. She was gripping it now, still, so I could move him in her hand.

"Please fuck me, daddy," she whispered, and then "oops sorry, please fuck me ...Tom. I need your big cock in me, I need to cum. Please help me cum".

I was taken aback by her directness.

"You are not ready yet." I replied firmly. And then, gently "but I promise that you will cum."

So I kissed her breasts again, with more passion, and bit her nipples softly with my teeth, pulling on them, then sucking and running my tongue around the nipple. I could sense the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. As I ran my hands along her waist and thighs I could feel a shiver of delight. I could sense her wonderment, her pleasure, her desire.

When I went down her body slowly, teasingly, with her fingers wrapped in my hair, she squirmed under my lips, partly out of pleasure, partly out of nervous anticipation, until I pinned her down, holding her still as I buried my head between her legs, her pussy wet, swollen, aching, as I teased "her", circling my tongue round and round, driving her wild. I could feel the orgasm building.....so I stopped, bringing her back from the edge. I took her in my arms, kissing hungrily, letting her taste her own juices on me.

She squirmed with pleasure.

"Oh gosh. That was so naughty. So erotic. I nearly came then. I need to cum. Please."

Her eyes were on me, searching, pleading.

"Just relax, open your legs, darling".

I ran my fingers over her stomach, enjoying her muscle tone, and then down between her legs to the soft hairs of her pubis and onto to her inner thigh, teasing and kneading as I went. When I finally pushed my fingers into her, seeking out her clit and applying a little pressure as I rubbed she came for the first time.

I watched the orgasm on her face, the look of concentration, the eyes half closed, the mouth open and head tilted back as she arched her back to thrust her pussy against me. And then, the little grunt and tightening of her pussy.

But I was just beginning...and still I kept on paying attention to her clit and rubbing her, still watching her face all the time, the pleasure building over her, the flush around her neck, her breathing getting shorter and faster, her murmurings of pleasure becoming more intense. As the intensity of orgasm built to a crescendo she grabbed my wrist, digging her nails into it as a massive shudder went through her body. As she began another wave I sensed she was ready to erupt and pushed my fingers deeper in, filling her up. She let out a controlled scream of joy and grabbed my cock with both her hands, rubbing furiously as I continued to finger fuck her, letting the final scream come in a low guttural grunt, a little sweat on her brow and top lip. And then I came in her hands, hot, sticky, and beautiful cum.

We lay exhausted, we cuddled, she was smiling and happy. I felt alive. I had never enjoyed so much making a woman orgasm. To see her pleasure filled me with a deep sense of joy and contentment. We kissed tenderly. Slow. Languid. Tongues working together. Her biting my lip. Sucking my tongue into her mouth and sucking on it, like she was sucking a cock, no my cock.

I needed her now. He was hard again and needed to take her, to own her, to possess her.

"Ti? Ti?"

"Hmmm. Yes?" (she was Charli there. Just for a second. I need to watch that. Just in case it spooks her).

"Ti. That was wonderful. You are beautiful and sexy, and gorgeous, and smell divine and your taste....."

Giggles.

"Oh shut up, dad. Tom. Sorry need to get the hang of this. Just fuck me please, don't talk".

I kissed her neck, then moved down to her breasts, sucking her nipples again until she squirmed, kissed her tummy then started on her pussy, burying myself in her until she came again, luxuriously this time, with a more relaxed enjoyment than the more frantic rush of before.

And then, when she was ready, open, moist, her sex heightened, I lay on top of her and put my cock in, just a little. I just pushed slowly, gently, letting her pussy slowly accommodate him, caress him with her pink walls, until he was in - and then I stayed there without moving.

I could see in her face the satisfaction of that moment - her moment of possession. The moment she knew that I was hers. She had me and I gave myself willingly. After a few long strokes I rolled over onto my back, gripping her waist tightly so I stayed in her, until she was above me.

She rode "him", with my hands on her breasts, her waist, caressing her bum. Our eyes locked onto each other, gauging each moment of pleasure. I was guiding her body with my hands, tilting my body to make sure I penetrated her in the right way so I could grind against her clit, adjusting the rhythm slow, slow, hard, slow, fast, soft, building wave upon wave, taking her to the edge and then pulling back again, lots of nearly orgasms, controlling my pleasure and hers.

The whole, experience was so profound for me. The sexual experience so intense and more than anything before. Add to that the illicit nature of what was happening and the natural bond of love developed over many years, the fact that I was clearly being adored and loved and that I was making my daughter happy, filled my head (Yes I know she was my daughter but if she felt that me calling her "Tihana" would save her soul then who was I to argue).

Tihana
Tihana
16 Followers
12