Riding the Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

Hunter stared at the raven haired beauty sprawled on the bed. Her rich caramel skin was a stark contrast against the bright white comforter. Her glistening slit was swollen, opening her just enough that he could see the smooth pink folds of her labia, and just a hint of her clit, peeking through the hood. She was beautiful, and right now, she was his. When she opened her eyes, the pleading, sultry stare was all he needed. Swiftly he grasped her thighs with his clawed hands and spread her wide, diving between them, his rough, rasping tongue licking her from her tight anus to the tip of her clit in one smooth motion. Rosita's screams of ecstasy rang through the whole ranch. She was gripping the sheets behind her head, her legs squeezing futily against his iron grip. His tongue lapped her juices greedily then settled to tickle her budding clit. It was almost completely exposed from its hood, swollen near to bursting. He felt her body tensing as the first wave of orgasm rolled through her. Her screams took new form as she began calling is name over and over. Purring with possessive pleasure, Hunter thrust his tongue deeply into her shattering tunnel, wiggling his tongue as her juices ran into his mouth. Her screams became incoherent as his tongue stroked a second orgasm from her body. When his tongue relented, she was whimpering in desire, begging him.

"Please, please, please..."

He knew what she wanted. His hands slid to her hips. Positioning his throbbing cock at the entrance to her slit, he pulled her body onto him, thrusting at the same time, seating himself to the hilt with one sharp jab. Rosita screamed again, then began babbling his name, trying to wiggle against his member, but he held her still, his cock twitching inside her molten sheath. He could barely breathe, she was so tight. Last time he'd focused so much on her pleasure, he'd barely had time to really appreciate the feel of her body as it pulsed around him. Now... now he would take her on his terms.

When Hunter pulled his cock slowly from her body, Rosita nearly cried at the feeling of emptiness. It was only for a brief moment, however, as he slammed his cock back inside, his hips grinding hard against hers. He repeated the slow, hard thrusts several times, letting her build again. When he felt her sheath begin to flutter, squeezing him even tighter, he lost his control and started pounding her sweet pussy, his hands holding her hips tightly to the bed.

Rosita was delirious with the pleasure. Her orgasm came hard and fast. His thrusting never slowed as she squeezed him so tightly he thought she might break his rod in half. She rode the sensations as long as his pounding cock kept up its assault and when he finally shot his load into her, she reached for him, her hands scrabbling to pull him tightly to her chest.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Hunter was lost, not thinking straight. His need to possess her fully took control, and he felt his fangs grow, dripping. When she pulled him into an embrace, his cock still spurting deep inside her womb, he closed in, sinking his teeth into her shoulder, the primal roar ripping through his throat.

Hunter tasted her blood, but only for a moment. The weretiger venom coursed into her body, quickly sealing the wound the second his teeth left her skin. The enormity of what he'd done hit him. He still believed she was supposed to be part of the werewolf pack. He'd essentially just stole a wolf from the region's Alpha. He'd robbed her of the family she was supposed to gain and cursed her with his tiger. She hadn't asked him to turn him, and he couldn't believe she would want it. Weretigers were solitary, except when they mated, and even then, tigers didn't always mate for life. He'd made her no promises, and in spite of his possessiveness, he wasn't sure if he was ready to commit to her. He'd been alone for a long time, and enjoyed the solitude. Most tigers split after a decade or so. Even if he was able to pledge his life to her, would she even accept him? The conflicting emotions and desires were too much. Roughly, he rolled off of Rosita's still trembling body and lay still beside her, staring at the ceiling. He searched the random web of popcorn for some meaningful pattern, but for once, his mind could make nothing of it.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers