Riding the Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Rosita meets the pack.
4.4k words
4.61
39.3k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

Hunter's heart pounded so hard, his ears were ringing. The ringing sang above the roar of his motorcycle as he pushed the bike to its top speed, cruising as far from Pennsylvania as he could on the topped off tank. When the arrow on the gauge dropped to the red E, he'd made it as far as Margaretville, NY, and was looking for a storage unit to stash his bike. He planned to run in the Catskill's for a while, to clear his head. It was a bad habit he'd never gotten over. Once the bike was stashed safely for the next 6 months, he started hiking into the mountains. When he was deep into the forest, he shed his clothes and shifted into the white and black stripped beast, his paws striking the forest floor, the feeling of freedom ripping a roar from his throat.

***

Rosita woke up in the plain guest room, alone and confused. Hunter was gone. He'd never made any declarations to her, no promises of love, but she'd begun falling for him anyhow. He was her first, and her savior, protecting her from the rogue, and then the werewolf pack. She rubbed her sore shoulder, feeling the rapidly healing bite he'd left her. When he'd claimed her in such a primal fashion that night, she was sure he meant to stay with her. She hadn't even had the chance to ask him to turn her into a weretiger, but his passions had taken care of that situation quite nicely. Rosita was both thankful and baffled that he had turned her before leaving. Suddenly she felt hope bloom in her chest. Maybe he just wasn't in the room, maybe he was waiting for her outside?

Rosita rushed to pull her clothes on, peeking out the window, hoping to see him somewhere. The yard was empty. Once she was dressed, she made her way back through the halls and into the front room, where most of the pack was again lounging around. She wondered if these guys ever did anything for a living, besides the cop. The Alpha was reading a book, perched on the edge of an arm chair that was dwarfed by his large frame. He smiled kindly at her, noting the bite mark that was peeking from the boat neck of her poncho, one red tooth mark grazing her neck. He knew that the bounty hunter had left in the night. He hadn't asked him any questions, and Hunter hadn't asked any favors. The Alpha was wasn't happy about it, but he had little control over a weretiger who couldn't be bound to his pack. The girl now posed a problem, and he hadn't decided how to handle it yet.

"Is Hunter around?"

The hope in her voice nearly broke the Alpha's heart. Pack or not, he was now responsible for her, and it angered him that the tiger would so casually discard her. Wolves were loyal, they mated for life. If one of his wolves had treated her like this, he would have beaten the man within an inch of his life. However, it was a special day for the Alpha, and he refused to let this matter ruin it. Taking the girl's shoulders in his hands and squeezing gently, he laid out his intentions.

"Rosita, the bounty hunter left late last night. I'm so sorry. I know he turned you, as agreed, so you have fulfilled you end of the deal. Hunter, however, should have been the one to teach you how to control your new powers. With him gone, I'm afraid you're going to have to spend some time with the pack before I'll be comfortable letting you out in my territory."

The emotions he saw playing across her face ranged from disappointment, sorrow, anger, then finally resignation. He was hoping she wouldn't argue about her temporary pack status. He didn't know how it would work with a weretiger amongst the wolves. Hell, he didn't even know how it was supposed to work with weretigers in the first place. What he did know was that new weres tended to be dangerous, until they learned control. He and his pack could give her the few moons it would take to develop her abilities, then they'd go from there. If she fit in with them, he'd allow her to stay, even if cats and dogs living together made him laugh. More than likely, though, she'd go live her life, and maybe run on the full moon nights with them.

Before she gave him her answer, there was a rapid, Shave and a Haircut, knock on the door. The Alpha's nostrils flared and he felt his excitement jump into his throat. He's here!

Rosita watched as the Alpha wolf rushed to the door and flung it open. A tall, wiry man with shoulder length black hair stood in the entryway. His mouth curved into a sexy smile and he actually winked at the Alpha. The bigger man yanked him through the doorway and crushed him in a fierce hug, his lips sealing against the tall man's mouth in a searing kiss. The two were so passionate, Rosita felt a blush creeping up on her and looked away. She saw the rest of the pack rolling their eyes, but smiling as their Alpha greeted the man who must be his mate. Rosita heard a distinctive giggle, and one of the few female wolves she'd only seen during the fight between Hunter and the Alpha was peering through a doorway, watching the unfolding scene. She and two more girls walked in and began hooting and hollering, applauding wildly, causing the men to grin sheepishly. They did not release each other, though, and turned back to gaze adoringly into one another's eyes.

One of the men watching TV grabbed the nearest female, a tall brunette with freckles, and dragged her onto his lap. She squeaked, then giggled as he bit her neck lightly. The other two girls, one with a blonde pixie cut and the other a petite Asian with her hair in a neat bun, walked to the two other men, both previously playing darts. They wrapped their hands seductively around the men, tilting their heads up for a kiss. Neither was disappointed. The two wolves that were left without a partner eyed Rosita speculatively, but she narrowed her eyes and shook her head. The men looked so alike they were probably brothers, with identical ash blond hair and green eyes. They pouted, but the blonde girl whispered something into her man's ear and he nodded. He whistled to his brother wolves, and they quickly joined in his petting of the blonde, practically panting in their excitement. Rosita realized that everyone in the room, including herself, was picking up on the Alpha and his mate's sexual arousal, and she was about to witness an orgy. Briefly she wondered where the rest of the pack was, but guessed they couldn't all be there all the time. Someone had to pay for this place.

The Alpha growled as his dark haired mate began nipping at his skin, sliding his hands under the man's shirt to fondle his nipples. The Alpha was impatient, however, and yanked the shirt off, buttons flying. Then he pulled his mate's shirt off, only a little more carefully and began fighting with the man's belt buckle. He took pity on the Alpha, and captured his mouth for another searing kiss, distracting him while he released both of their pants from their belts. The Alpha wasn't wearing shoes, but his mate quickly slid out of his, kicking them into a corner.

Meanwhile, the Asian wolf and her man had wasted no time with their clothing, both standing naked in a puddle of discarded cotton and denim, while eagerly caressing one another. They were ready right away, and he lifted her up and onto his cock, pinning her body against the smooth wall and fucking her slowly.

The man on the couch with the freckled girl had lifted her up onto the arm of the sofa and was gazing hungrily at her exposed pussy. She licked one finger then set it against her hot clit, rubbing herself in small circles as he watched. When she moaned in pleasure he stood, threw off his clothes, and knelt back down on the couch, between her thighs. She began striping off her shirt just as he spread her legs wider and took one long lick of her pulsing center, and her cries were caught in the fabric of her blouse. His assault on her eager pussy distracted her, her arms over her head, tangled in the shirt, her breasts high and heaving, the light pink nipples bouncing with every breath.

The blonde girl was standing completely still, moaning in ecstasy as three men removed all of her clothing, then their own, and were doing their best to driver her wild. She had her arms around the neck of one brother, who stood behind her, his mouth hungrily devouring her neck and lips, his hands sliding over her buttocks, delving into the crack occasionally to finger her tight star. Another man, the one she had originally gone to, and probably her mate, was toying with her tiny, teacup breasts, sucking the dark, puffy pink nipples into his mouth, first one, then the other, while his hands tickled her ribcage. The other brother knelt at her feet. He had one of her legs thrown over his shoulder while his fingers played with her opening and his tongue flicked her engorged clit. Her eyes were closed, her body still, but the rapid pants coming from her lips, the occasional moans of delight, it was obvious that she was losing the game. They'd have her begging for more soon.

The Alpha's mate broke their kiss and before he could recover, the dark haired wolf knelt down and yanked his man's pants, boxers and all, down to his knees. The Alpha's cock was rock hard, straining to touch the object of its desire. When his mate wrapped his lips around the head of the shaft, the Alpha gave a loud growl that could have passed for a roar, catching the attention of the pack. They all paused to watch a moment as the Alpha's mate slid his lips up and down his meaty cock. The Alpha wrapped his hands in the silky dark tendrils, tenderly stroking the hair from the man's face so he could watch his silken lips as it moved along his shaft. His mate stared up at him through long, dark lashes, his light brown eyes smoky with desire. The Alpha caressed the line of his jaw, noting how smooth it was. His mate had shaved, just for him. Suddenly his balls tightened, almost painfully, with a thought: maybe his face wasn't all he'd shaved?

The others returned to their own pleasures, and the pack master pulled his mate to his feet, suddenly mad to see his man naked. He yanked on his mate's jeans, but he slipped away from him, tsking playfully. His mate unbuttoned his jeans, sliding the zipper leisurely, exposing his bulging underwear. The Alpha licked his suddenly dry lips, watching with eager anticipation. His mate's body was like solid granite, and smooth, nearly hairless. The jeans fell to his ankles and he stepped from them, standing only in the black, silk briefs, his manhood straining against the fabric. He could see no hair on his lover's stomach, and when he didn't remove his underwear, the Alpha tore his gaze upwards to meet his man's sultry stare. Finally, his mate hooked his thumbs into his underwear and lowered them to the ground.

It took a huge amount of willpower, but the Alpha did not break their stare until the fabric hit the floor. Then, it was just too much. He raked his eyes down the man's body, his tight pecs and rippled abs, finally lighting on his bald cock and balls. The Alpha was the leader, the strongest man in the room, but he trembled, his knees weak at the sight of his mate's body after the three months they'd been apart.

The short phone conversations had only increased his longing for his lover. He didn't trust himself to move, or else he might fall right over. Sensing his Alpha's needs, his mate sauntered over and pressed himself against the large man, rubbing his silky, shaved body against his pack master's lightly furred skin. He tilted his head down and claimed the Alpha's lips, grinding against him. Although shorter, the Alpha was much stronger. Finding his strength again, he lifted his mate and lowered him to the carpeted floor, covering his body with his own, keeping their lips locked.

During the heated kiss, the Alpha's mate reached between them and stroked his pack master's cock, cupping his sac and rolling the two orbs together gently. The Alpha shuddered and deepened his kiss as his mate fondled him. Just before he was certain he would explode in the other man's grip, he pulled away and settled himself between his mate's thighs. He licked along the shaved sac and all the way to the tip of his cock, savoring the drop of pre cum that had beaded on the head. Over and over he licked him sensually until his mate was squirming and crying out in pleasure, his hands massaging the red head between his legs. When his Alpha spread his ass cheeks apart and began to lick the tight star of his ass, he shuddered, and began to stroke his cock at the same time. The Alpha alternated between licking the smooth ball sac and stimulating his lover's anus and perineum, until his own cock was cooled just enough to keep him from exploding.

The Alpha spit on his mate's tight hole and rubbed his cock tenderly around the opening, spreading his pre-cum and gently massaging the hole open. When he slid inside with a soft pop, they both moaned in pleasure.

Rosita watched the pack orgy with fascination. No one seemed to mind her presence at all, and once she made it clear she would not be participating, they mostly ignored her. She couldn't bring herself to leave, and as she watched, her arousal grew. She could feel her panties growing moist and finally gave in to her temptation. Sitting in a large arm chair, she loosened her jeans and slid her hand into her pants, rubbing her excited clit as her eyes flit from one group of lovers to the next.

The blonde had finally broken, begging her lovers to take her.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now, in my ass and pussy! I need you to fill me up, please!"

The men quickly obliged. Her mate lay down on the carpet and pulled her on top of his eager cock. The brother who looked as if he might be the elder of the two snatched a bottle of olive oil from the bar and dribbled it on the pixie haired girl's ass and on his cock before sliding it into her already puckered hole. The younger brother knelt down so that the girls mate was licking his ball sac while the blond began eagerly sucking his stiff cock. The four of them quickly established a rhythm and were fucking each other madly.

The man with the brunette was still licking her pussy. When she came, gushing into his mouth, he fell back onto the couch and pulled her down on top of him, letting her grind and ride his cock. She was holding the back of the couch and one long leg was on the ground, giving her enough purchase to slide her hot sheath up and down the whole length of his shaft, even withdrawing all the way, teasing him mercilessly.

The grunting and moaning of the wolf pack was reaching a fevered peak, and Rosita's fingers were rubbing madly against her mons. She'd never witnessed anything more erotic in her life.

The Alpha and his mate were gently grinding against one another, the Alpha sliding in and out of his lover's tight ass while one hand rolled his balls and the other stroked his cock. His mate had closed his eyes, his face contorted in ecstasy, his hands gripping his Alpha's thighs, his legs wrapped around his buttocks. When the Alpha's mate finally stiffened, his cock bursting into the other man's hands, his tight ass shuddering around his cock, the Alpha lost his tight rein on his control and slammed his hips into his lover's body until his triumphant howl ringing through the room. This set off the other wolves.

The Asian wolf and her mate came together, his legs braced wide as she shuddered around his body, and he sagged against the wall after shooting his load, his face buried in her neck as they howled in release. Her neat bun was now crooked, with tendrils of sweat dampened hair draped across her face.

The freckled girl's whole body went rigged, leaning back so far she was almost laying on her mate's legs when her orgasm came. He touched her clit and sent her into a second blissful spiral before exploding into her soft body, his growl of satisfaction mingling with her howl of pleasure.

The blonde and her men were still going at it. She'd already soaked the men in her juices, gushing cum several times. She was whimpering, her cock muffled moans pleading with them to finish, drunk with the pleasure of three cocks filling her. The youngest brother came first, his seed surging into her mouth, the combination of her hot lips on his shaft and her mate's searing tongue on his balls proving too much. He sat back on his heels, gasping for breath. The girl, her mouth now free, began to beg.

"More! More! Fuck me! Harder, harder, oooh, ooooooh, aaaaaah-oooooooooooooooh!"

Her pussy and ass squeezed the men so hard they thought they might break. As her orgasm tapered down, both men howled together and filled her holes with their hot cum.

Rosita felt her own release build and her fingers quickened inside her pants. She rushed, afraid to get caught masturbating to their group sex. When she came, she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning and calling attention to her wanton behavior. Not that anyone would have cared, but she just wasn't used to pack society, still clinging to her human sense of modesty.

Everyone was quiet for a few minutes, cuddling and regaining their breath. Then, slowly, they gathered their clothing and seemed to return to whatever they had been doing before. The only exception was the Alpha and his mate. The pack master had pulled his mate into his lap and the two simply stared at and stroked one another, as if they were the only ones in the room.

Rosita inconspicuously buttoned up her pants and hoped that she had remained unobserved. She wasn't sure what to do now. Hunter was gone, she wasn't going to stay with the pack, and she needed to check on her grandmother. Should she just walk out the door? It was a long walk down the mountain and back to the town. She wished she had her bicycle. Keeping her eyes surreptitiously on the wall, she stood before the Alpha and cleared her throat. Loudly. He didn't notice. His mate, however, looked her up and down curiously.

"You don't smell like a wolf..."

The Alpha didn't take his gaze off his man for a minute.

"She isn't"

The dark haired man laughed.

"So why is she here?" The Alpha's lips twitched in irritation. "She's a weretiger. She'll be staying with us through her first change, then she can stay or go as she wishes." Rosita narrowed her eyes. He didn't expect her to stay here the whole time, did he? The Alpha's mate laughed quietly at her dark face. "Aaren, I think you made her angry."

The Alpha, Aaren, growled softly.

"She's here under my protection. If she doesn't like that, too bad."

Rosita rolled her eyes and continued looking at the wall. It was actually rather hilarious, her refusal to look at them, considering she'd touched herself while watching them fuck. Neither commented on this, however. Rosita still had hopes that no one had noticed her.

"Aaren, have you told her anything about what's expected of her here?"

"No, Donovan, we haven't gotten that far yet."

"And don't you think this would be important....?"

Alpha Aaren growled and finally looked at Rosita. He noticed immediately that she was extremely agitated. There was panic creeping up on her face as she contemplated her unknown life for the next month. He knew she would want to be with her grandmother, had counted on it, in fact, when he'd coerced her into turning into a were. Now, however, she had been abandoned by the bounty hunter and knew nothing of the pack or what they did here. Plus, after witnessing the orgy that had ensued when Donovan had finally come home, she might have some rather unsettling assumptions about what would be expected of her. Aaren, however, did not want to spend any more time than necessary taking care of this wayward tiger. He called over to Jacob, the eldest of the ash haired brothers, and one of his lower ranked Betas, to handle the situation.

"Jacob, explain to Rosita how the pack works and what's expected of her."

Rosita watched Jacob warily. He'd eyed her rather lustily before, but now his smile was warm and welcoming. The pack leader and his mate returned to one another and ignored her.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers
12