Riding With Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to taste her. As much as I was enjoying our position, I wanted to feel her on my tongue, so I applied some pressure to her hip with my hand. Honey got the message, swung her leg over me and offered herself to my mouth. I pulled the crotch of her shorts out of the way again and got my first sight of Honey's glorious pussy. She was soaking wet and although there wasn't much pubic hair, the small strip I could see told me she was a natural blonde. I eased her pussy lips apart with my hand and started to lick slowly.

She started to squirm immediately and I pulled on her shorts to keep her close. Honey tasted sweet, with a wonderful, bitter, citrus taste when I probed deeper with my tongue. The smooth pink skin inside her was slick with her juices and felt incredible as my tongue glided along it. I was so enjoying licking her and gently biting her pussy lips that I almost forgot what she was doing with my cock. The rising tingling in my balls reminded me.

This was when Honey proved that she really knew what she was doing, cupping my balls to gauge my excitement and easing off on her stroking and sucking to slow me down. I felt her hold me at the base and slap the head of my cock against her tongue a few times. It was an incredibly sexy move and eased away the imminence of my climax.

"Time to get these off." Honey tugged at my shorts and pulled them further down my legs. I kicked off my cycling shoes and eased up so she could pull the shorts all the way off. "No socks," she gigged, pulling them off too.

After a few more strokes of my cock Honey stood up and turned to face me. She was all smiles now, a little flushed form our activity but obviously eager for more. She wasted no time in pulling down her shorts and stepping out of them. I didn't know when she'd done it, but she had already got rid of her shoes. She stood above me for a few seconds, letting me gaze up to her open pussy, mostly bare but with a sexy strip of pubes from her panty line to the top of her slit. She may have been the sexiest vision I'd ever seen.

"I didn't do this last time I was here." She smiled wickedly, eased herself down and picked up my cock. She was looking at me the whole time, watching my reaction as she slid her pussy lips over me, coated the head of my cock with her juices and sat down. It felt like someone was pouring a thick, warm liquid over me... something like honey. I broke our gaze as she settled, my head arching back with pleasure as she let me take her weight.

Again Honey showed that she knew what she was doing, sitting on me without moving for a few seconds and then leaning forward to kiss me. Her mouth was as hungry on mine as it was around my cock.

I eased my hand inside her shirt and up to her bra. I could feel the outline of her nipples through the thick material and I pushed at them. Her tongue flicked inside my mouth, appreciating this new move. I fought the tight sports bra for a few seconds, finally pushing it up and releasing her breasts. As I'd guessed, they weren't huge, but without the restraint of the bra they were a nice handful, soft and smooth in my hands.

She liked her nipples played with and each time I squeezed on her erect little buds she gasped and stopped her tongue moving. Each time she restarted her movements she ground down on my cock, repaying the sensual move. There was little doubt we were in tune and singing from the same sheet now.

Honey made all the moves, sitting up and making the first few strokes on me. She was smiling but obviously getting as much as she was giving as she pushed her pubic mound hard into me every time we descended.

"Is this okay?" she giggled and squirmed her wet clit into me.

"Okay..." I answered, delighting in the sensations her pussy was inducing and knowing that with her dictating the rhythm the climax was out of my control and would be all the better for that. "Yes, okay... at the very least."

I reached up and tweaked on honey's nipples as she slid up and down, building a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, the combination of riding my cock and my nipple manipulation was obviously working well enough. Honey eased up from her knees and started pushing up with her feet, allowing her to extend further and make longer strokes over me. Every delicious stroke was bliss and looking up at Honey, who was now glistening with perspiration, was so incredibly erotic that I felt the stirring start in my balls again.

I brought a hand down from her breast and felt at the top of her pussy for her clit. It was easy to find, swollen and begging for attention as it slipped gown my shaft to grind into my pubes. I closed my fingers over it and allowed the natural movement of our bodies create a rubbing motion. Honey let out a moan of pleasure and clamped her hand over mine.

She managed to make three more strokes on me before coming. On the final stroke she almost slumped on me, her pussy contracting wildly as she pushed harder on my hand to make the most of her moment. Still climaxing, Honey tried to lift herself and continue to ride me but I urged her to stop and enjoy. When she finished she looked down at me with glassy eyes and said. "Wow." She was smiling widely and starting to move on me again. "First time was never like that. I'm glad you came back with me."

"This is a cool place." I laughed, but already her movements were having an effect.

I thrust upwards once or twice but Honey slowed and stopped my movements. "Let me," she whispered.

I let her, and it didn't take her long to reach her goal. I looked down and watched my vertical shaft disappear inside her and knew that I couldn't take much more. Honey slowed to an excruciatingly good pace, pulling off till she was almost hovering over me and then slipping her warm, moist sheath down over me. My body teetered on the brink or orgasm for several seconds before the relief of coming washed over me in hot waves of pleasure that bounced around every fiber of my body.

I grunted as the orgasm started, then looked up to see Honey's face watching me intensely, feeling my pleasure and doing everything she could to make it better.

She did so well. The heat stayed with me for seconds before my balls started to pump unstoppably. I felt six or seven spurts shoot into her. Honey felt them too and gently caressed my balls after they'd done their best work. I think I heard her say, "there baby" but I couldn't be sure, I was still swimming in the moment.

Eventually she slipped off me and slid into my arms, kissing me gently before rolling next to me, my arm around her neck. Over her legs I could see the waterfall and the sunlight still glinted through the branches and leaves.

"I think my memory of this place just got a little better." Her voice was light and exhilarated.

"I think I just got a new special memory. That was spectacular." I leaned over and kissed her. "I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I hope it's the first of many."

Honey smiled at me. "I hope so too."

"What a wonderful lunch." I laughed, noting that my breathing was still heavy. "The food wasn't great, but the setting was incredible and the company... just the best."

"I agree. You think we can ride together another day?"

"Definitely." I pulled her warm body closer. "We've still got a couple of miles to go today."

"Then maybe we can get something to eat afterwards... or something." Honey laughed, we both knew we wanted to spend more time together but weren't sure how to complete the bond of our spectacular coupling.

"I thought we just had lunch."

"We can get desert then," she said playfully.

"Desert sounds nice. What were you thinking of?"

"What would you like?"

I smiled, liking this woman more every moment. "What about something with Honey in it?"

12