Rifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Donna crossed her elegantly long legs and leaned forward resting her elbows on her knee and asked, "So what is this proposition?"

Zha-Ying smiled and said, "It's more of a partnership. You help me take care of a few things and I give you all the power I possess, for your use. Rather simple and straight forward."

"What's the catch," asked Donna with a raised eye brow.

"There is no catch," said the lizard.

"If there's no catch," said Donna, "Why do you need me at all?"

"Well, besides amassing considerable power on both Palladium and this world," Zha-Ying, "I have become someone of considerable prominence. Along with that prominence I have made some rather bitter rivals and I owe one or two debts. At the same time, I have several scores to settle. A change of venue was not possible to do these things, so I decided upon a complete makeover. Through research and meditation, as well as using the arcane arts, I was led to the proper time and place to meet you," as he motioned to Donna with an open hand to make his point, "And here we are."

Donna asked, "So you really know magic?"

"Absolutely, my dear and I will share with you everything I know."

He waved a hand and said, "Ignis," and fire appeared from his hand in a bright ball, with a woosh of heat. Donna sat back startled in amazement.

"You will learn how to disguise yourself or others," and then said, "Commuta Habitum," and he changed into a mirror image of Donna and blew a kiss at her. When he snapped his finger, his appearance shimmered and he return to his natural form.

"Wow! That's incredible," Donna said as she clapped her hands. "I've cosplayed a mage before. I never thought I could actually be one."

"So," Zha-Ying stated, "You've fantasized about it. I take it that is what 'Cos-Play' is," He asked sounding out the syllables.

"It's dress-up for adults," said Donna.

To which the lizard mage said, "Ah yes. Games. Well this will not be a game. You will possess great power and you will own all my possessions as well. To use however you see fit, while you help me to complete some tasks."

"What happens if I say no," said Donna.

"You have that right," said Zha-Ying, "But you will enter this new world weak. Each day will be a struggle for survival. I do not see you as one who would be weak. I see a woman of cunning and a risk taker. Someone who loves a challenge."

Donna said, "Your right. I love challenges. Okay! I accept your proposition to form a partnership. What's next."

The lizard mage smiled broadly and said, "Wonderful! Please stand up and turn around. I would like to admire you, since we will be working together so closely."

Donna got a little shy again, but Zha-Ying encouraged by saying, "We're partners. I would do nothing to harm you. I want to admire and enjoy your ravishing beauty."

She stood and let her hands fall to her side. He motioned her to turn around and she did so, slowly turning so he could admire and examine every inch of her naked body.

As he uncrossed his legs, Donna saw he had a long thick penis that was beginning to stir and become erect. As he did so he said, "Donna. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Thank you," She said and teased, "That's quite a magic wand you have there, Zha."

"Yes it is." He stroked it a few times and then asked, "Would you like to use it?"

He spread his legs wider and she knelt before him. As it came to full attention, it was almost a foot long. She was no newcomer to sex, but she had never seen a tool this large before and commented, "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen."

In amazement, she touched it and instead of being warm like her boyfriend's cock was, it was cool to the touch. The skin felt like that of an iguana, but it was rigidly stiff underneath the scaly skin. She ran her finger up to the crown and found it was smooth.

Zha Ying smiled and said, "That feels very nice."

He then leaned forward and with a hand touched one her firm and ample breasts. He lightly ran his nails around it and Donna shivered in pleasure. She looked down as he began to play with the nipple, bringing it to hardness.

Donna cooed, looked at him smiling and said, "That's feels good too. She smiled and said coyly, "Here let me try something I think you'll like."

She came close to him and put his huge erection in the cleft between her breasts and then squeezed them together with her hands. She then began to seductively stroke up and down. As the head came close to her lips, she flicked tongue out quickly to encircle it.

"That feels wonderful my dear," he said, continuing, "You are quite the expert at foreplay."

Donna smiled up at him and said, "My boyfriend likes it when I gave head."

She then released Zha's penis from her breasts and began stroking it. She began kissing up and down the shaft and began licking at the scrotum which contained two, large balls. She then began fondling them as she kissed back up to the top. Opening her mouth, she slowly began sucking and polishing the Lizard Mage's wand. This continued for several minutes.

Zha-Ying then said, "Donna, let me sample your favors. Stand-up, bend over and place your hands on the stool."

She did so and positioned her finely sculpted bottom directly in front of his face. He reached out with a finger and ran it along the lips of her swelling labia. He then touched her clit and she again shivered with pleasure.

"That makes my pussy feel very nice," she said.

She wiggled her ass and said, "Eat me, please."

The lizard mage held her by her hips and pulled her close to his mouth. His forked tongue flicked out and licked her. He then thrust it deeply into her and she moaned with pleasure and repeated, "Oh ... God. That's ... amazing! Don't ... stop!"

She reached back with her right hand and pulled his reptilian face into her ass and ground against him. When she was hot and completely wet, he said, "I think the time has come for us to sign the contract. What do you think my dear?"

He stood and was stroking his stiff penis.

"Holy shit. I don't know," said Donna, "That thing might rip me apart."

"Nonsense," Zha-Ying said patting and rubbing her ass and then her pussy. "I think it will fit quite nicely indeed."

He took her hips again in his hands and then slowly thrust forward. Donna felt his immense size enter her and she gritted her teeth at the pain, but then moaned in pleasure as he filled her. As he stroked Zha-Ying said, "As we finalize this contract I am giving you a new name to accompany your entry into this strange new world. No longer will you be known as Donna Bell, but Belladonna. Mystic mage and wielder of the arcane! You are beautiful, but deadly."

"You will be the velvet glove for my iron fist," he said thrusting harder as she moaned loudly.

"You will wield my power and the world will quake in your presence," he shouted.

Donna covered in seat, gripped the cushion of the stool and her whole body quaked as she climaxed, sighing with pleasure. She felt him thrust several more times and then he stiffened. She pulled out of him and sat on the stool. His penis was at the level of her face and she licked and sucked him. Tasting herself intermingled with the salty flavor of his cum.

He patted he head as she did so and said, "This will be a wonderful partnership, my dear. A wonderful partnership, indeed."

12