Right Answer Ch. 02

Story Info
A Domme gives her male slave head.
1.1k words
4.46
15.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your body shakes as I continue to work your ass with the vibrator, your cock straining with precome dribbling from the tip.

Then I stop. Your panting and moaning slows and your eyes plead for release, but you say nothing and wait patiently, if anxiously, for me to continue.

"Don't worry, I'm not through with you yet."

I let you raise your face from the floor and sit back on your haunches, vibrator still in your ass. I release your arms and hands from the restraints and allow you to flex them as I drag a chair out to the middle of the floor.

Your gaze follows everything I do and as I stand in front of you your hands move to stroke my calves, easing the zipper down on my boots. We've done this particular routine before and you know when I stand in front of you with my arms raised you are allowed to undress me.

With gentle hands you slip off my boots and then kneel to reach the ties on my corset, slowly drawing the satin through the loops until the garment slips from my breasts and you lay it aside. Your gaze lingers on the mounds of flesh as you look up my torso, eager to rub away the ache they always feel from being confined.

You grip the edge of my lace panties with your teeth and draw them down my thighs, bringing a smile to my face - your hair tickles as you drag them down and let me step out of them.

I stand naked before you and let you gaze for a minute before I move to sit in the chair and motion for you to crawl toward me.

"I ache," I whisper and you smile.

"May I make your aches go away, Mistress?"

"You may," I reply.

With deliberate movements you come closer and begin massaging my calves, slowly working up my thighs and then higher until you are working my breasts. Your sure hands massage away every ache until I am blissfully relaxed.

I raise a leg and rest it over the edge of the chair, opening my core to you. You lean back and sigh. "May I taste your pussy, Mistress, please?"

I nod and lean back, allowing you access. You kiss a path down my stomach and then dip between my thighs. Warmth envelopes my pussy lips as you place kisses and then suck them into your mouth. Your tongue draws a languid line up my slit and then delves inside. You work me to orgasm in record time, sucking and lapping my juices until the spasms subside.

Slowly I push your head away with my foot and order you to kneel. "You've done such a good job I think you deserve a treat."

I put my knees together and sit straighter in the chair. "Fetch my hairbrush." From the expression on your face I can tell it wasn't the treat you were hoping for.

You retrieve the brush and hand it to me then lay across my legs, ass up. The welts from your earlier beating are still red and swollen and when I tap the bristle end of the brush against the angry skin you yelp in surprise.

I rub a soothing hand over your perfect ass and moan in appreciation as your cock throbs against my leg.

While one hand caresses the seam of your ass the other is raising the brush in preparation to strike. As the caressing hand moves to your shoulders the brush lands on your butt. A rapid serious of strikes has you squirming and crying out.

A darker shade of red blooms across your cheeks and heat begins to radiate. "How many more?" I ask.

You whimper and squirm, struggling to draw a calming breath. "However many pleases Mistress," you breath.

Good answer. I drop the brush on the floor and place kisses on your bruised behind while your sobs quiet, stroking a gentle hand through your hair.

Finally I let you up.

"Thank you, Mistress." You bow and kiss my feet as I stand.

I point to the chair. "Sit."

You gently sit in the chair and wait for further instructions, eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Move your ass to the edge of the chair and place your hands on the arms."

You do as instructed and I strap your arms to the chair, then your legs. I kneel before you and take off your cock ring, placing a light kiss on the tip of your bulging cock. I forcefully tap the end of the vibrator that's still in your ass and you flinch.

"Are you ready to play?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress."

I turn on the vibrator and begin working it in and out of your ass. Your cock swells and pulses as you moan. The beauty of your manhood draws me in, begging to be tasted, suckled, and I slowly lower my lips over the engorged flesh and relish the hiss of pleasure that greets my ears.

I work the vibrator in time with my mouth, sucking and enjoying your moans and groans of pleasure. Your hips thrust and your cock pulses. Precome graces my tongue and your ball sac tightens. I withdraw your cock from my warm mouth and look up.

"Do you want to come?" I ask seductively.

You raise your head from where it's fallen back against the back of the chair and grunt incoherently as I work the vibrator a little harder.

"What was that, love, I didn't quite understand you."

Just as you're about to answer I lower my mouth over your cock and suck hard. "Oh, god!" you exclaim, bucking against my efforts, pushing your cock deep into my throat.

I grab your balls and squeeze as I let your cock slip from my lips. "What was that?" I tease.

"Oh, Mistress, if it pleases you, may I come?!"

I smile and begin massaging your sac. "You've been such a good boy, I want you to come for me, love, give me all your passion."

"Oh, yes," you hiss as I lower my mouth back over your cock. I move in earnest, meeting your thrusts, sucking and working the vibrator in and out of your eager ass.

Suddenly spasms wrack your body and hot seed erupts in my mouth. I suck and swallow until you are begging me to stop, bucking and moaning from the intensity. Slowly I ease up and let your cock slide from my lips, licking and smiling as your jerk and hiss.

I sit back and smile at you. "You were such a good sub, maybe I'll let you rest a bit before I let you try out my new St. Andrew's."

Shock floods your face as you answer, "As you wish, Mistress."

Right answer.