Right Down the Hall Pt. 01

Story Info
James and Rosy get blackmailed by Anja.
1.7k words
3.28
24.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James

I first saw her in the kitchen. I live in a dorm where everyone has their own room but up to 10 people share a kitchen. Now when I first moved here for University, the kitchen was the last place i'd expected to meet a girl I would fall for, so quickly and by such a large degree.

I was cooking a pot of instant pasta when she walked in. I was sitting down playing a puzzle game on my phone when she walked in with tight jeans, a small white tank top and a small microwaveable pizza in her hand.

"Hi." she said casually.

"Hey." I replied.

Growing up in a modern society as a male with a lawyer for a father, I was trained to approach every situation with a poker face. Don't let the enemy get the upper hand by knowing how you feel. In this situation it was pure infatuation. She was gorgeous in a really cute way.

I casually stood up to check on the pasta while eyeing her from behind, trying to soak up as much information as I could before I reached the boiling pot. She was at a counter, unwrapping the frozen pizza from the plastic wrapping, the cardboard already strewn aside. She was equally stunning from behind. I know the thigh gap isn't something that should be focused on, but it sure as hell emphasized her beautiful ass.

I reached the pot and didn't look at her. Stew the pasta, ensure none of the pasta gets stuck to the pot and burnt. Boil for another 8 or so minutes... yes..

"You new here?" I casually ask, only turning to look at her after finishing the sentence. Just a casual conversation. Nothing special.

"Uh not really. I moved in about 2 months ago."

"2 months! I haven't seen you here before though."

"Yeah I don't cook much." she said with a little giggle. I gave a smile and went back to my seat. Be cool James.

She walked towards the door and left. Shit.

A few days later I approached her in the hallway by chance and spontaneously asked if she would like to cook something together in the kitchen. It's always awfully quiet in there and I could use a cooking partner. She agreed quite gleefully which was a great sign. She took the cool card and most probably doesn't think i'm a creep. Probably. Right?

A few days turned into a few months and we cooked together quite a few times after that. I got to know her, her interests and her food taste. I was the head chef for the most part so she was constantly standing by to receive my instructions, chop the onions, cut the parsley. That sort of thing.

We started getting closer and our 'Hi's became 'Hey!'s and our stiffness became playful.

"Hey grab that frying pan for me."

"Aye aye sir!" she said with a semi-serious face and a salute followed by a giggle.

"Don't stand there with a salute! On the double shipmate!"

We got pretty close. But she was pretty shy. I was too. While we became pretty good friends, we never really got close physically. It was always slightly awkward between the two of us and, if she was into me, she clearly wasn't making the first move, and I didn't want to ruin the friendship by trying.

As more people moved in to the dorm, they automatically assumed we were dating. It was usually followed by a synchronised "Oh no no... no we're not dating..." from the both of us. I was always thinking of how to move to the next step but it always seemed to end up just being another cooking session. This was until we decided to make the Caesar salad.

For Caesar salad, you ideally need a salad, some cooked chicken and BACON slices. The bacon slices need to be chopped into pieces after being fried in a pan. The pan, after cooking enough bacon, is usually covered in oil. On this day she had been in charge of the bacon.

I had my back turned to her while I was slicing the cooked chicken into strips.

"AGHHHHH!" I heard a blood curdling scream from behind. I turned around instantly in surprise to see her clutching the bottom of her shirt and pulling it as far away from her stomach as possible.

"What happened?!" I asked in earnest concern.

"I spilled oil on my shirt. It burnt me!" she said in agony, staring down at the stain on her shirt.

"AH!" she said once more as a bit of the oil touched her skin. The oil seemed to be spreading slightly. She tried pulling the shirt away a bit further but it was already stretched to its fullest potential. She attempted to reach for the napkin I was offering her.

"Ah! AH!" she yelled once again as more oil kept touching her skin. She immediately brought back both hands down to her shirt. She hesitated for a moment as pulled her shirt in a different direction. She uttered a smaller 'ah' as more oil touched her skin before she decided to act quickly.

Rosy

The oil was burning my skin by the second and I didn't have time to run back to my room. I decided that I needed to get rid of this burning hole on my shirt and pulled my white top over my head, making sure to avoid touching the oil to my head. As I pulled the top over my head, I remembered that James was standing right there. It hadn't occurred to me up until halfway through my shirt evacuation that James was still there.

As I pulled my shirt above my chest, I exposed my red lace bra straight at him and the first thing I see him looking at are my breasts. As soon as my entire shirt came off, he raised his eyes back to my face and then looked away slightly.

I blushed and turned to an angle to cover my frame a little. I liked James. I just didn't know if he liked me and I was terribly embarrassed to be standing here topless in front of him.

James

She was wearing short shorts today and now she was topless. She was essentially in her bra and panties by this point. At first glance I noticed how fit she was. Her legs were long and slender, her breasts were a full B cup which filled her red laced bra PERFECTLY and her entire frame was absolutely gorgeous.

"Waw" I muttered after glancing away.

Waw? Really James?

"Sorry. I uh... I didn't mean to-"

"No it's ok. You can look." she whispered. I slowly raised my eyes up her legs and reached her eyes. I used to watch a show called "Lie to me" and they talked about micro expressions. Faint, almost unnoticeable, split second shows of emotion that are very difficult to suppress. And I swear on the hair on my head, that, for a split second, she smirked.

Rosy

I've wanted to be naked in front of James for a long time now so this just felt like the perfect excuse. I didn't mean to pour scalding oil on myself but when life gives you lemons...

It felt like an eternity standing there. I was squeezing my arms together and holding my arms in front of my stomach trying to make myself smaller in this big room but ended up inadvertently squeezing my breasts together making them even more exaggerated. I looked up at him and looked down every so often. My face felt hot and my heart rate was beating extremely quickly. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"You better go change." he mentioned eventually.

"Y-Yeah. I um, where's my key?" I asked right before it hit me that it was in my shirt pocket. I had one of those tank tops with the pocket right underneath my breast and our building uses keycards rather than actual keys. I hopped over really quickly to my shirt and carefully lifted the crumbled heap to find the pocket.

The oil had not landed on the pocket, but in my haste to throw the shirt aside, the oil had been left to sit on top of said pocket.

"Shit!" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" James asked.

"I- it might be nothing but my card might have been burnt by the oil."

"I'm gonna go check." I said as I walked towards the kitchen door before stopping in my tracks. I can't go out like this.

"Hey could you look to see if anyone is outside first?" I asked James.

"Yeah. Yeah sure." James answered, walking towards the door, still eyeing my body now and again.

Anja

Microwave for 5 minutes? How the hell can anything go from Frozen to cooked in 5 minutes?

I walked over to the kitchen, checking to see if I still had my key card in my pocket. The doors auto-lock when you close them so you have to bring your key card with you or wait until the caretaker comes back the next day to open the door for you.

As I approached the door I saw James open and looked left into the hallway. He hadn't seen me yet but I kept approaching. James was cute and he had a body that I wanted to climb on top but my boyfriend would kill him and then maybe me. Maybe someday.

I was about 2 feet from James when he looked right and saw me. He jumped a little and began stuttering.

"Oh hey Anja, you coming to cook something?"

James

"Heyyy James. Am I not allowed in?" she asked playfully. Anja was hot. No doubt about that. She had quite a foreign look to her, dark hair and Persian eyes although she wasn't Persian. I didn't know where she was from but she wore eyeliner in the most subtle way to make me adjust myself sometimes.

She was one of the main frontiersman that pushed the idea of Rosy and I being a couple. At least she was one of the first. And if she saw Rosy topless in the kitchen with me, I would never hear the end of it.

"Uh no yeah, I mean I really smoked up the kitchen. Y-You should really not come in here. For your health's sa-" I stumbled with words as she never broke pace. She walked into me and brushed me aside looking curiously in. She knew I was trying to hide something. She was smiling a mischievous smile and when she saw Rosy she stopped. A micro expression once again. But this time of... excitement?