Right Now

Story Info
She has to have him right now.
833 words
3.73
31.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you inside me," she whispered in his ear as she passed him in the large hallway of the Coliseum.

"Excuse me?" he gasped.

"I want to feel you inside me," she repeated and pinched his ass for emphasis.

"Right now? Here?" he questioned.

This never happened to him. He didn't approach girls, girls didn't approach him. Singer or not, this never happened to him.

"Yes, right now! Here! NOW!" she grinned and grabbed his hand.

He allowed her to lead him down the hall, away from his bandmates, brother, and their dressing room. He knew he had little time before the band was due on-stage for their performance, but this was an invitation he couldn't resist. After all, she wasn't about to let him say no, was she?

"In here," she directed, opening a small door and pushing him inside.

"Fuck, it's dark in here," he gasped as she stepped into the small enclosure after him and shut the door.

"It's a closet, get over it," she laughed and ran a hand swiftly around to cup his ass.

"Whoah, slow down," he laughed, searching for a light, anything so he could see.

He felt the moist coolness of her tongue on his neck, running up, up, up, until his earlobe was inside her delicate mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned, "if you don't stop that I'm going to cum right now."

"Good," she cooed, and reached her hand down to cup his erection through his shorts.

"Oh my god, slow down," he moaned and fell back into something sharp and hissed.

"You okay?" she giggled, removing her grasp from his crotch while he readjusted his position.

"That hurt, but yeah," he laughed.

"I'll make it feel better," she promised and went down to her knees.

"Oh sweet jesus," he grinned into the darkness.

She had managed to yank his shorts and briefs down to his ankles, and envelope his hardened member with her soft lips in a matter of seconds. Experienced, for sure. He tried not to think about the countless other musicians she may have executed this very same act with, where they were now, why she'd chosen him as her latest victim. Was it wrong to be reasoning such things inside his head when his cock was being sucked? He wasn't sure.

"You're good, now do me," she demanded, rising off her knees.

"Wha?" he stammered.

She ran a hand up to his shoulder, steadying herself as she brought a leg up and wrapped it over his hip. "I said you're good, you're hard, now stick it in me, rockstar!"

Without a word, he brought his hips upward and in one forceful thrust, he was inside her. She never even removed her skirt, and where had her panties gone? More than likely, he thought, she wasn't wearing any.

"Fuck me, rockstar," she hissed in his ear. "Drive that long, hard cock of yours into me and make me scream your name like all those girls in the audience!"

He moaned and hissed, grunted and groaned, driving his cock into her with as much force as he could muster in their current position. Within no time, he felt the unmistakable tingle that singled his slow demise into insanity.

"CUM INSIDE ME JOEL," she screamed, and pounded on the door with her fist.

He felt his cares wash away as he released into her tight, waiting depths, realizing slowly that the door had opened slightly and they could have an audience waiting outside for them.

"The door's open," he whispered after he returned to earth.

"I know," she giggled. "Oopsy!"

"I need to get going," he sighed, reaching to the floor and yanking his pants back up to his hips. "We're due on any second."

"I know," she laughed. "You're going to be late!"

"Yeah," he frowned.

"I'll see ya around," she grinned, waving as she headed back down the hallway.

He watched as she strutted down the hall, no doubt in search of her next piece of meat.

"Wow," he laughed. "I cannot believe that just happened!"

"What just happened?" came the familiar, always inquisitive voice of his twin.

"Nothing, Benj!" Joel grinned.

"Well, I've got a story for you!" Benji beamed, grabbing his brother's arm and pulling him towards the band's dressing room.

"Oh?" Joel raised an eyebrow.

"Joel, you'll never believe this shit!" Benji laughed, gesturing wildly with his hands. "This chick comes up to me in the hallway, brushes against my arm, and fucking drags me down the hall to this closet, I guess. I dunno what the fuck it was, and then she starts sucking my dick right there. Like RIGHT THERE! I'm standing there thinking, holy shit, this girl is Heaven sent. So she's sucking my dick and I'm thinking, gosh, I'd really like to bang her right now. I hope she's tight. And she gets off my dick and begs me to fuck her pussy . . . Joel? Joel? Are you listening?"