Right or Left? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vicarious experience was distilling something pure, almost sacred, as they shared in Jasmine's pending physical release. The first burst of fluid out of Jasmine's pussy surprized Wendy as it hit her bare tits and face. The shock lasted only a second or two before a second and third volley covered Wendy. "HOLY FUCK!" Wendy screamed, "Jasmine's squirting!"

Jasmine's anxiety that she was urinating on Wendy caused her to clench down which only increased the speed of her ejaculated fluids when they did release. As hard as Jasmine tried, it was impossible to deny their escape. All the effort and energy Jasmine expelled left her exhausted but with a magical satisfaction somewhere between bliss and embarrassment. Words were not possible for Jasmine, the blood in her veins was pulsing faster than a racehorse at the finish line. She kept her eyes clenched shut, not daring to look at anyone and be judged for her lapse of control. The sharp intake of air indicative of her exertion, with each deep breath. Wendy's extracted her fist from Jasmine's sore, abused pussy and the left-over fluids trickled down to the bed sheets.

The silence in the room exemplified the beauty of the experience for them all. Jasmine was the first to break it, "I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I'm so sorry."

Wendy wore Jasmine's fluids like a badge of honour as the reality of what just happened hit her. She had just joined forces in making a woman ejaculate. "That was fucking amazing!" Wendy exclaimed, "Holy shit, did you see that?"

Jeff smiled at his sister and gently assisted Jasmine into the fetal position and brushed her hair from her eyes. The vibrant woman shook like she was in a frigid atmosphere. "Jasmine, thank you for sharing that with us," Jeff said, "I literally couldn't look away." He rubbed her shoulders in a comforting way and leaned down to kiss her lips. Kylah joined him and was spooning her mother from behind, providing the necessary soothing touch skin to skin brings. Even Wendy with her over compensated toughness felt a need to be supportive as she rubbed Jasmine's leg.

"I peed on Wendy," said an embarrassed Jasmine, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"No you didn't," Jeff soothed, "you just came on her. The fluids were part of your orgasm."

"That's right!" said Wendy, "and it was fantastic!"

Kylah had her arm around her mom pulling her tighter by her large breast. "Oh, mom!" Kylah exclaimed, "It was such an intimate moment."

Jasmine's search for happiness had brought her to this new sexual relationship with her daughter and siblings, Jeff and Wendy. It wasn't a romantic relationship, she knew that, but a meaningful one with deep bonds strengthened through intimacy. She felt like she belonged and was wanted.

Jeff loved the smile on Jasmine's face as everyone confided to Jasmine how special she is. Watching Kylah and her mom embrace, showed him the enduring love that existed between them, and it warmed his heart. The clock on his night table indicated it was almost two am, and he needed to be up at five-thirty for his daily run. "Well, if no one else needs my services then I am going to try and get some sleep," Jeff said as he stifled a big yawn.

"Sounds good," said Kylah. She was tired too but didn't want to leave the comfort of her mom's body. "Can I hug you like this mom?"

It would have taken an emergency like a house fire to pull Jasmine from the bed and her daughter's arms, "I would love that Kylah," she said, "thank you, everyone, for an amazing night. I will never forget it."

Only Wendy was still wound up, "I am going to take a quick shower before joining you," she said jumping off the bed and heading to Jeff's bathroom to rinse off Jasmine's fragrant juices.

Jeff found a place on the bed beside Kylah and Jasmine and was sound asleep in mere minutes. He dreamed of having his cock sucked and awoke to find his sister between his legs. "Wendy?"

Wendy couldn't stop thinking about the whole evening and what had transpired. Her body seemed to still be on edge, even though she had brought herself to two orgasms in Jeff's shower. She had tasted Jasmine's juices to see what it was like and visions of her fist deep in Jasmine's cunt with the explosion at the end kept dancing through her head. Wendy needed her brother, her cunt needed him, but mostly she needed to drink Jeff's cum.

"Shh, Jeff, just go to sleep," Wendy said," I need to taste your cum."

Seeing the three of them on the bed, naked and cuddled together heightened Wendy's senses. Jeff's limp cock looked lonely; she still couldn't quite believe how fortunate she was to have a brother like him. Their sex drives matched each other making them a perfect couple and Kylah was the bond that hid their relationship from the rest of the world. His cock was perfect, like him, and her mouth took him deep.

There is only so much a man can take or give and Jeff was too exhausted to argue. His dreams were vivid, a collection of what was happening to him and what his imagination could conceive. It was impossible for him to tell what was real and what wasn't.

What little light there was in the bedroom came from the moon outside. Wendy felt more than saw what she was doing as her tongue traced the dimensions of Jeff's cock. Nuzzled between his legs she had full access to his private area. She rested her head on his leg as she softly worshiped him, licking, sucking, and smelling the night's activities on him. He had pleased all of them tonight, unselfishly, and now it was her turn to pay him back. Jeff's cock belonged to her; even if he got married one day, she would always be there for him to use, any hole, any time. She could feel his cock slowly grow as she took him deep into her throat, her mouth stretched to accommodate his girth. Holding him there until she ran out of air. The taste, the smell all drove her on; she needed his cum on her tongue. His sweet cum that made her belly growl for more. She would happily do this for the rest of her life.

Exhausted as Kylah was she heard Wendy's moans and looked over to see her sucking on Jeff's cock. It made her feel good to know that she wasn't coming between brother and sister. "Have fun Wendy," Kylah whispered as she cupped her mom's large breast and went back to sleep.

The moment was perfect for Wendy, no intrusions, no obstacles, no one to say no. The challenge to make Jeff come while he slept and not wake him kept her actions soft and delicate. Only one of his big balls would fit in her mouth, and she adapted to being content with one at a time. The effect she was having on his cock filled her with contentment. Her tongue and mouth were powerful enough to bring him to full hardness giving her more surface area to tease and devour. Wendy didn't know how long she pleased Jeff; there was no rush, only gentle persuasion to bring out his cum. The cum that brought ultimate joy to her inner peace. The first shot of cum landed on Jeff's belly as she licked the sensitive underside of his long massive cock. Her mouth circled the mushroom head as he came twice more while her hand massaged his balls. She wanted to finger his ass at the same time and find his prostrated, but she didn't want to wake him. Milking his cock, she drew out every precious drop of cum then licked up what had landed on his rock hard abdomen. The morning was rapidly approaching, but Wendy couldn't abandon her brother, she finally dozed off with his cock in her mouth like a baby's soother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...