Right or Wrong

Story Info
Darius & Delores appear on a BDSM game show, Right or Wrong.
6.3k words
3.88
34.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a couple just graduated from college and burdened with debt decide to appear on the BDSM-themed game show "Right or Wrong," interesting things happen.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

If you are under the age or 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2017 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"We can't go on that show!" Delores Tucker exclaimed. "We don't have the thousand dollar entry fee... ... and what if we're wrong!?"

"We have at least that much coming in our income tax refund," Darius replied in his most soothing voice. Then he added, "And we don't have to go to the highest levels."

Darius Evans was Delores' boyfriend of several years. Since they had lived together now for over three years, perhaps it would be better to call him her "significant other," but Delores hated that term. She always introduced him as her boyfriend.

"Besides," he continued, "if we don't know the question, we can always take the money and walk away."

"I don't know," she replied very warily, "we really need that refund. And besides, they do some really nasty things to people on that show."

"But we could make enough in just one night to pay off all our bills," he countered. "We could maybe even win enough to buy a small house... or go on a really nice vacation."

His voice turned almost syrupy sweet as he asked, "You'd really like that, wouldn't you, Butterbutt?"

His use of his pet name for her was a very dangerous thing to do in an argument. If she was really mad at him, it would cause her to explode. She was sensitive about the size of her ass even though that was what Darius really loved about her. And she was almost ashamed of the fact that she loved anal. Bringing up her ass when she was angry was like throwing gasoline on a fire.

He was willing to take the risk because it was more important to find out if she was really mad at him for bringing up Right or Wrong or if she was merely unsure or afraid about appearing on the BDSM-themed game show.

"But what if we're wrong, Bullius?" she almost whined. Darius relaxed slightly and let a smile come to his face. She used her pet name for him. When they had first met in a college class, she made fun of his name and called him "Dairy Boy." That had infuriated him so much that he made it his goal for the rest of the semester to do everything he could to make her life miserable.

Unfortunately it was a relatively small class, and, even more unfortunately, the professor believed that developing teamwork was an essential skill for success. The small class meant that everyone knew that they despised each other. The professor's beliefs meant that she had assigned them the course project as a joint action.

Their desire to pass the course overcame their hatred for each other- almost- as they struggled to complete the project. It was a research project so it was possible to do most of the work independently. The other professors and various participants in their surveys signed off on their independent work but the final paper had to be a joint effort. They had each submitted several papers during the course of the class, so their professor knew their style and typical word usage. She would know if just one of them totally wrote the paper. Alternating chapters or any other plan like that would be just as obvious. They had to write this together.

Darius had four roommates in his small apartment. Delores had only two roommates and a much larger apartment with a big kitchen, so it was decided that they would work together at her place. Both Delores and Darius really wanted to go south for Spring Break, but there was no other time that they could work together and the paper was due shortly after break. They had put it off long enough. It had to be written over Spring Break.

After two days which had been spent primarily screaming at each other, one of Delores' roomies reached her limit. "You two are acting like little children!" she had yelled at them. "I should just lock you in the apartment and not let you out until you have decided to work together with each other." She had then said loudly, "Shelly and I are going to visit her parents for a few days so you two will have the apartment to yourselves for the rest of the week. If you two are still here- and still alive- when we get back, I'll assume you have worked out your differences."

After the room mates had left, Darius said glumly, "Whether she locked us in or not, we are trapped here. We need to work out our differences so that we can get this paper written."

Following that, they sat at the small table in the kitchen and stared at each other in silence. After a while- a long while- Delores said softly, "Why do you hate me?"

Darius felt himself almost boiling. "You really don't know, do you?" he spat out.

"No," Delores answered. Then she added angrily, "Why don't you tell me?"

Darius stared at her in silence. He started to talk several times, but could not. Finally he blurted out, almost yelling, "You called me Dairy Boy!"

Delores gasped. "I was teasing," she sputtered. "I always play games with people's names. Your name is Dari... us. I just changed it to Dari... boy. I didn't mean anything by it."

He glowered at her. "You never call a black man 'boy!'" he spit out.

"Oh," she said. "I'm so sorry. I really didn't know. I apologize for not knowing. I am so sorry."

He continued to glower at her.

"I apologized," she said softly. "Does that mean we can finish the paper?"

"Words don't take away the hurt," he said angrily. "You may not have meant anything, but it meant something to me. You hurt me publicly. Private words don't fix that."

"What about private punishment?" she asked softly. "You could, you know, punish me or something. Maybe giving me pain would take away the pain you're feeling."

"So," he huffed, "I'm supposed to spank you or something and it will make up for everything?"

"It might," she said. "And I would be willing to let you." She huffed and said, "At this point, I'd be willing to let you do almost anything to me just so we could get this damned paper finished."

He looked over at her for a moment with his mouth moving almost as if he were chewing. "It would have to be on your bare ass," he said finally.

"Why!?" she yelped.

"What you did shamed me," he said heatedly. "I want you to feel shame as I spank you."

He looked up at her. "If it wouldn't get us both arrested," he said firmly, "I would take you outside naked into the middle of the park and lay you over my lap on one of those benches and then whale on your ass until you were screaming for mercy."

His voice dropped slightly as he continued, "You shamed me in front of the whole class, I should be able to punish you and shame you in public also." He gave a short, heavy sigh and added, "...but I guess I'll have to settle for some private shaming."

Delores stood in front of him and slid her jeans down to the floor. She then started to lay herself across his lap. "I said on a bare ass," he said sternly.

"I can't do it," she answered at almost a whisper. Her voice was trembling as she said, "I can't bring myself to take them off in front of you."

"Then I'll do it," he replied. "But if I do it, I take off everything."

"I can't do it," she repeated. Her voice was now quivering as she spoke.

Darius stood back up and grabbed her knit blouse by the bottom and pulled it up over her head. He then sat down. "Your choice. You take off your panties or I take off everything."

She lay down over his lap and said once again, "I can't do it."

"OK," he replied and reached over to the clasp on her bra. "Last chance," he said as he pulled on the clasp.

Delores just whimpered lightly, so Darius opened the bra and pulled it off her shoulders. Her breasts now hung down beneath her. The cool of the room caused her nipples to immediately harden and she whimpered once again.

Darius then stuck his fingers into the waistband of her panties. She gasped slightly, but lifted herself off his lap so he could slide the panties down her legs. She then bent her legs at the knees, putting her full weight on his lap, so that he could pull the panties the rest of the way off her legs.

He patted the rounded globes of her ass. "You've actually got a nice ass," he said. "Your ass was the first thing I noticed about you. I really wanted to get to know you because of that ass, but then you called me 'boy'!"

He wasn't sure if he had intended to smack her asscheek loudly as he shouted out that last part, but that is exactly what he did. Then he struck harder. And then harder still. With each resounding smack, he said more loudly, "You called me 'boy'!"

Darius wasn't sure when it was that he stopped yelling that at her. He also wasn't sure how many smacks he had given her when she started moaning and squirming on his lap. He was now smacking each asscheek alternately. Delores would give a slight yelp as the blow struck, but then she would take a short, noisy, intake of breath.

"This is turning you on!" he exclaimed. "You goaded me into doing this because you get off on it!"

"No!" she sobbed. "I've never been spanked before. I've never even thought about getting spanked. I didn't know it would do this to me." She sobbed again and then said softly, "But it does. Please don't stop. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do this, but please, don't stop. I need to cum so badly." She sobbed again as she said, "Please take me over the top."

Darius returned to spanking her with renewed vigor. Her ass was bright red and moving rapidly toward purple, but an orgasm was building within her. She started calling out "Ahh, ahh, ahh," with each spank, but the "Ahh's" rapidly became "Uhh's" which soon morphed into a shrill scream which seemed to go on forever- as did her orgasm.

When she had finally stopped screaming and thrashing, Darius held her on his lap and ran his hands across her inflamed asscheeks. As he slid his fingers up and down her asscheeks, Delores once again began to pant. When Darius slid one finger down the crack between her asscheeks she responded with a loud, passionate, "Aaaahhhh!"

"Oh, God!" she said hoarsely. "I need you inside me!"

He moved his fingers down and began to slide them along the edges of her labia.

"No," she said breathlessly, "in the back... in the back."

He moved his fingers back between her asscheeks and pushed slightly against her puckered rosebud. When she called out, "Yeeesssss!" he asked softly, "Do you have any lube?"

"No," she sobbed back.

Darius looked frantically around the room looking for anything he could use for lube and then realized that the remnants of an earlier snack was still on the table, including a half-stick of room temperature butter. He continued to stroke her back crack with his right hand while at the same time stretching over with his left hand to pick up the butter.

He smeared the butter across her asscheeks and then down through the crack between them. As he slid his hands across her inflamed globes, Delores cried out incoherently, her voice becoming louder and more shrill. When he smeared more butter down her crack she moaned loudly and her whole body shuddered. His finger entered her ass and she cried out "Aaaiieee!" But it was a cry of pleasure, not a cry of pain. Then she began moaning, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Despite the raging hard-on that was about to tear through his pants, Darius knew he had to loosen her up before trying to penetrate her. He continued to pump in and out with his finger and Delores continued her chant of "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" in time with his finger's movements. When he changed to two fingers her voice became lower and almost hoarse. At three fingers, it was becoming difficult to understand what she was saying. Finally she was ready and he said, "Lie over the table."

Delores stood and bent over the kitchen table. Darius frantically removed his pants and moved to stand behind her. He tried to start slow, but as soon as the tip of his prick touched her rosebud, she rammed herself back against him, burying his manhood deep within her. She then lay on the table moaning.

Darius took his time, pulling back very slowly and then moving back in even slower. Delores was now moaning and babbling incoherently. The only words which could be understood were when she said "harder" or "faster," which she eventually began chanting over and over again. Her calls egged Darius on until he was ramming into her hard enough for the slap of his abdomen against her ass to sound almost like the earlier spanking.

Finally they both reached the point of release. Delores gave one last scream and collapsed on the tabletop. Darius collapsed on top of her and started laughing.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," she started yelling. "What have we done?"

"I'd say we found a way to work together," Darius said. Then he added with a laugh, "Butterbutt."

"And I found out you were are hung like a bull, Bullius," she replied.

They aced the paper- and the course- and shortly thereafter moved in together. But things had not been easy. Darius was not always Bullius. He would occasionally go into long periods of depression and lose all interest in sex. Even moreso, he would lose all interest in finishing school, in getting a job, even in life itself. Some days he would hide in the apartment with all of the shades drawn claiming that someone was after him. Something was just wrong, but despite her pleading, Darius would not go to a doctor. Then a few days later, he would be back to his normal, loving self.

Delores graduated with honors, but turned down several good job opportunities to remain near the university so Darius could finish his degree. Somehow, he always managed to not quite meet the requirements. Since she was working in a less-than-perfect job, and he was working only a few hours a week, their money problems multiplied. Then in one of his manic-fueled periods, Darius came up with the idea of appearing on Right or Wrong.

Right or Wrong was a television game show that appeared on the adult cable channels. The whole show was BDSM-based and way past R-rated. The host was called Master Arnold. His two assistants were called Mistress Olivia and Mistress Makala. The rest of the staff and stage hands were referred to as slaves. Most of them were totally naked. Many were hairless.

Master Arnold was always dressed in black leather-normally a pair of black leather pants with a black leather vest. Occasionally he would have a white shirt of some sort under the vest, but normally the vest was over his bare chest.

Mistress Olivia wore a full-body black catsuit which highlighted her extremely pale face. It also revealed every curve and crevice of her body. Everyone assumed she was a blond, but viewers were never sure because her hair was always concealed by the suit.

Mistress Makala wore a modified dominatrix outfit made of shiny, white leather. White fishnet stockings covered her legs and white gloves reached up to her elbows. With her deeply black skin, she looked almost like a negative of what one would expect a dominatrix be. Her voice and attitude, however, were pure dom.

The purpose of the show was very simple. Gullible couples came on the show hoping to win big money. Sometimes they did, but usually they ended up paying the forfeit for the questions until they could stand no more. One partner of the couple would answer the questions. The other would be restrained in a big frame facing the audience. Obviously, the one in the frame was the one who was putting their ass on the line- literally.

There was a required entrance fee of one thousand dollars. This had two purposes. It established a legal contract that protected the producers of the show from law suits. And two, it started the contestant with $1000 on the board. Questions were worth up to $100,000, but the forfeit for a wrong answer at that point could be very severe.

After doing considerable research into the rules and background of Right or Wrong, Delores agreed that they would go on the show. Darius also convinced her that he would answer the questions since he always won every trivia contest at any bar they went to. That meant that she would be the one in the frame subject to the penalties.

Taping for the show was done once every three months. The audition and approval process for them was fairly rapid since the show was based in the same city as the university. There were a series of forms which had to be filled out that asked some VERY personal questions. It was the first time that Delores had ever written down that she liked being spanked and loved anal sex.

One of the questions bothered her, though. It asked if she had ever cheated on her boyfriend or if he had ever cheated on her. She asked Darius how he had answered that one and he said, "I don't remember that question... must not have thought it was important."

The final selection was based on a rehearsal show with other staff playing the part of Master Arnold and the two Mistresses. Primarily they were trying to see how Darius would respond to the questions and how Delores would respond to the restraint frame. She had to stand in the frame and hold the restraints but was not secured in place. At one point, after Darius missed a question, one of the staff members came around behind Delores and smacked her lightly on the ass. Her intake of breath rather than a cry of surprise or pain told them all they needed to know. They were approved at contestants.

***

The day of taping, Darius and Delores were kept offstage in a small waiting room until their episode came up in the schedule. They could not see the other contestants, but they could occasionally hear a woman- or a man- scream out in pain. When that occurred, they could also hear the studio audience cheering wildly.

Finally it came their turn. They were escorted to the edge of the stage and told to wait quietly in the darkness until they were called onto the stage. They waited nervously, holding hands, until the announcer called out loudly, "Let's give a great Right or Wrong hand for our next contestants, Darius and Delores!"

The audience cheered and applauded and the stage manager gave both of them a hard push in their backs to get them moving. Mistress Olivia met them as soon as they stepped into the lights and escorted them to the proper positions. She pointed down at two marks on the floor where they were supposed to stand. Unlike the Xs used in the audition, these marks were a whip and a crop crossed and tied together with the lash of the whip. Delores felt a knot form in her stomach as what they were doing became real for her.

"Welcome to our dungeon," Master Arnold called out loudly. "Darius and Delores," he continued, "which of you is going to be facing our test of your mind and which of you is putting your ass on the line?" It was exactly the same question he asked exactly the same way with each pair of contestants. The audience always applauded loudly when he asked it, even if the applause signs were not blinking.

12