Right Place Wrong Time

Story Info
A couple's erotic game goes wrong...
4k words
3.62
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, I lay down on the bench. It was padded, covered with black leather. My head overhung the end of the bench, but was resting on a chair, having poked through the gap between the back and seat. The chair's back legs were fastened to the legs of the bench with rope.

I looked up at the ceiling. A boring, plain white ceiling. Well I'd have something more interesting to look at soon enough. I saw her walk towards me, and lifting my head, I watched her walk to my side. She was naked too. She pulled my left arm out, and buckled a sturdy leather cuff to my wrist. This was attached to the side of the bench by a short steel chain. She reached across, over my chest, but couldn't comfortably reach to do the other wrist, so she straightened up, and walked around to the other side. After securing my other wrist, she went to the end of the bench, and bound my ankles to cuffs attached to the bottom corners.

"Comfy?" she asked?

"I'm doing just fine" I replied.

"Good", she said. "Now, what comes next?"

There was a pause, then, "Ah yes. I remember."

I heard her feet padding out of the room, then a few moments later, she was back carrying a plastic bag. She put this down on my chest and pulled from it a ring gag, and a shiny satin leotard.

"Last chance to use your safeword" she said with a smile. I just shook my head.

"OK then." she said. "Don't forget you've got nobody but yourself to blame."

She stretched out the strap of the ring gag, and put it over the crotch of the leotard, making sure it was centered before pushing the ring into my mouth. Then, lifting my head, she pulled the straps tight around the back of my head, and buckled them. She put a small padlock through the buckle. It closed with a small sharp click.

Then, she carefully climbed onto the chair and looking up, I found myself looking up between her legs. She loomed above me, the points of her breasts showing above the bulge of her stomach, and above that, a pretty face looking down at me, framed with blonde curls.

She put her feet through the leg holes of the leotard. I thought she'd put her foot over my nose, but she didn't. With her arms holding the back of the chair, she gradually lowered herself down, kicking and shaking her legs to make the leotard move gradually upwards. It was quite a stressed position, and I could see her thighs shaking as she tried not to come down too hard and quickly. Eventually, her feet touched the floor, and she was able to let go of the chairback. After that it was easy for her to pull the leotard right up her legs, until the crotch (and the ring) reached her groin.

"Still doing ok down there?" she enquired.

I tried to nod my head, but could only move it a couple of inches. This made her giggle.

"That tickles" She said. "Do it again!"

I tried to nod again. We were both laughing, and my breath, coming out in short sharp bursts tickled her even more.

She grew serious. "Your head moves too much. I think you need a bit more."

With that, she pulled the leaotard up over her torso, and slipped her arms into the sleeves, pulling them tight over her shoulders, and pulling the rest of the material tight.

Now whatever her ass did, my head did, and vice versa. The shiny satin fabric pushed out by her breasts looked fantastic, and I was getting a real rush from my subservient position. I wanted to masturbate, but I couldn't get my hands anywhere near my swollen penis.

She leaned back, and pulled from the bag, a pair of handcuffs. These were not your ordinary run of the mill cuffs. There was a small black box with some dials and a digital display. The two hand cuffs were connected to this box, and two metal bars curved around towards each other. On the end of each bar was a small but very strong electromagnet. The dials controlled a timer. When set, the magnets would pull against each other.

"We said ten minutes, but I'm going to set it now, for 12, because it will take a minute or two to finish off here, ok?" she said.

I tried to nod again, and she reached down and tweaked my nose.

"Lie still!" she commanded. "Now then, 1,2,3... 10, 11, 12."

Reaching behind, she pushed the loop through the slats of the chair back and after a bit of fumbling, managed to press a button. There was a beep and a quiet buzzing sound.

Now she reached down, and pulled cuffs around her ankles, securing them to the front legs of the chair, holding her legs apart. Then she reached behind, and using her right hand, secured her left hand to one of the handcuffs, then, with some difficulty, she managed to get her right hand into the other cuff. After some more fumbling, it clicked shut.

I felt her relax and sit back slightly.

That was it. We were stuck like this until the timer expired. Me firmly secured to the bench, with my mouth jammed open and pressed to her crotch, with just a thin layer of soft slippery fabric between us.

"I should have put on a miniskirt. Something soft and feminine. You'd have liked that, wouldn't you?" she said. "Trapped under the trappings of womanhood."

I tried to nod again. This time, with us being bound, it aroused her. She started to grind her ass back and forth, pressing herself against my nose. The smell of her sex changed as she got more excited, and I could feel the fabric between us, already damp from being in contact with my tongue, become more and more moist. I wanted to use my tongue on her, but the crotch of the leotard was in the way. Instead, I pushed my face up into her, my nose rubbing against her clitoris.

Her movements became more rhythmic, and she started to moan, first softly, then more loudly as she rubbed and pulled against my mouth.

After a few minutes of increasingly intense stimulation, she arched her back and her thighs squeezed the sides of my head while at the same time, she was raising herself up off the chair, taking my head with her.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God!" she cried, sitting back down. A salty taste came into my mouth. She had come, and it had inundated the crotch of the leotard.

I felt her relax.

"That was nice" she said.

"Nnnn Hnnnn." I agreed.

"I wonder if I can get another one in?"

She started to move again. I did my best to help. The second time took longer, but her orgasm this time was longer too, although less intense.

She sighed. "Thank you. Next time we do this, I will strap a dildo to your mouth instead of a ring"

She started rubbing herself against me in a circular motion, but she was sated. Just warming down. The 12 minutes must almost be up.

We waited. Minutes passed. Nothing happened.

Another couple of minutes passed. Still nothing. She began to get restless.

"This is taking waaaaay longer than I expected" she said. I tried to nod in agreement. I wanted to get free now so that we could make love properly.

She turned around as best as she could, and with my head and neck pulled sharply sideways, and her back twisted, she tried to see the timer display on the cuffs. After a moment, she turned the other way.

For a moment she went very still and quiet. After a minute or so, she did the same thing again.

"ohhhh shit." she said.

I looked up at her face quizzically. She looked down at me steadily.

"I think we may be in trouble" she said finally. "I could just about see the numbers and they said 11:42. Then the second time, they said 11:40."

Her face had gone pale.

"I think we're stuck like this for the next twelve hours."

She tried to pull free of the cuffs, but they were too tight. She tried to yank her hands, hoping to break the chain, or the slat of the chair that the cuffs were attached to, but the cuffs just slid up and down the slat. She tried to stand up, pulling my head up as her ass left the seat, but couldn't rise more than a few inches. The fabric of the leotard stretched slightly as she did this, but she couldn't hold the position for long, and when she sat down, I found my face jammed into her groin again.

She became frantic. Pulling and tugging, causing the chains to rattle and making both chair and bench shake. I was fighting my bonds too, yanking and pulling, and trying to pull my hands through the leather loops that held my arms out to my sides.

Now she was crying.

"This is all your fault, you stupid bastard" she said. "You and your fucking fantasies." If she could have got a hand free, she'd have probably punched me.

I wanted to point out that it was her that had set the timer for 12 hours instead of 12 minutes, but all that came out of my jacked open mouth was a stream of ahs and ohs.

A tear made it's way to the bottom of her chin, and dripped onto my forehead. She shook her head, then sat back in the chair.

"Well it's no good." she sighed. "We're just stuck here until that stupid timer runs out."

"And I'm glad I'm not in your shoes" she added. "I doubt if I can hold my bladder for the next twelve hours. No, make that eleven and a half".

"Jesus Christ!" she said. "I can't even read a magazine".

I tried to shake my head, and I clicked my fingers.

"What?" she asked. I clicked my fingers again.

Eventually she caught on.

"Right. One click means the letter A. Two clicks mean B, and so on. Twenty six clicks mean Z. It's not like we're short of time."

It was laborious, but it did mean we could talk to each other after a fashion, and the concentration needed to keep count and work things out did help us to take our minds off things.

"Call for help" I clicked.

"Are you kidding?" she asked me. "We're miles away from anyone here.

She tried anyway. Yelling as loudly as she could, then stopping, then yelling again.

"HELP!!" she roared. "ANYONE!! HELLOOOOOOOO!!"

Nothing. Through the closed windows there was almost no sound. We could hear no birds singing or the passing of vehicles in the distance. Just a clink of chain as she shifted in her seat.

"Eleven hours" she said. She twisted the other way. "And nine minutes"

We were still and silent for a few minutes. I clicked my fingers again.

"I spy", she translated "With my little eye".

That brought a smile.

"Something beginning with L"

"Leotard?" she asked. I nodded yes.

My jaw ached, and my arms were stiff and cramped. She was uncomfortable too, from having her arms behind her back for so long. She shifted in her seat, dragging my face with her, but she could do little to ease the discomfort.

"Do you have a mobile phone" I clicked.

"I do" she replied, "But it's in the other room. Even if we could move this stuff, it would never fit through the door. Don't think I hadn't already thought of that."

"It's a pity you didn't think of it before we started" I told her. She interrupted me.

"That's not fair. I thought that no matter if things went bad, it wouldn't be for more than a few minutes. Those stupid handcuffs were your idea. Why didn't you set the timer, since you probably know what you're doing"

She was right of course. We should have taken precautions but it seemed like such a frisson, to be in a position of inescapable but temporary bondage.

There was a long silence. It stretched on until minutes had passed. She yawned.

"God I'm bored" She said. "I'm going to try to get some sleep"

"How long to go?" I asked.

"Ten hours and fourty four minutes"

"Fuck".

Time passed. I slept. I must have done because I woke up. My mouth was dry, and it took a few moments to remember where I was. Then reality reasserted itself.

Right above my eyes was a broad V of shiny silky fabric, bunched into a cameltoe at the bottom of my vision. If I raised my eyes, the silky fabric extended upwards, swelling over her hips and belly, then narrowing, as the slightly stretchy material followed the contours of her body. Then two bulges, as her breasts bushed out the fabric of the leotard. Her nipples were quite distinct. I could see that her shoulders were pulled back, and her head was slumped forwards, her hair falling in long strands from her forehead over her face. She was snoring gently. My stomach rumbled. I tried to keep very still, and after a while, I dozed off again.

I awoke again some time later. Nothing had changed, except the light, which now seemed a little more golden. The afternoon was wearing on. She continued to sleep. I could see the tendons on her neck tense and relax as she moved her jaw, and she shifted her position slightly, but didn't wake. I definately felt hungrier now, and my mouth felt parched. I ran my tongue carefully around the inside of my aching mouth. The fabric of the leotard was now just damp, from her sweat and my tongue. Her earlier excretions had dried, leaving a flaky thin deposit on both the leotard and the lower part of my face. My arms and legs were getting as sore as hell. I pulled on the chains, just to give my muscles something to do.

That woke her up. I felt her move, and her head lifted slowly up. She blinked a few times, and moved her head in small circles, trying to clear the cramp of sleeping with her head slumped.

"Oh God, it's still true" she said, looking around the room. "I wonder how much time has passed?"

Then, "Eight hours fifty two. I slept for almost two hours." She sounded pleased. "I don't think I slept that well. I'm in pain. How about you?"

"My arms are stiff and sore. I wish I could turn over, and my mouth feels like it's full of cotton wool." I replied.

She nodded sympathetically. There was silence. I heard her stomach gurgle. I was about to start clicking that I felt hungry too, but before I could do so, she looked straight down at me with her eyes wide.

"I am so, so sorry" she said.

Then I felt her buttocks tense, and she farted. A long, drawn out fart. I felt it hot against my face. My eyes watered and I felt my stomach get ready to expell it's meagre contents. I held my breath, and then tried to breathe through my mouth. With my mouth pulled close to her crotch, it was like trying to suck ball bearings through a straw. It took a few minutes before the air cleared.

Her face, at first filled with horror and dismay, had broken into a broad grin. Her body jiggled with laughter.

"I'm so sorry" she said again. "I know I shouldn't laugh but I just couldn't help it. It had to come out. I couldn't stop it."

She looked down at me soberly. "I'm starting to need a pee" she said quietly.

She tried to pull herself up. I tried to force my head down. The fabric, although stretchy, was already stretched quite tightly arpund her body. Another self inflicted problem. I'd wanted, in this playing out of my fantasy, to be held firmly in place, unable to pull my mouth away from her crotch, and she'd managed to find an old leotard from years back, when she was in her late teens. She had worn it to dance classes, but she'd grown both taller and broader since then, and the leotard was uncomfortably tight. So despite their best efforts, the fabric would only stretch a little before it resisted any further movement. An inch? Certainly no more than that.

Nope. Anything that came out of her vagina was going to go straight through into my wide open mouth. I was glad that she wasn't on her period. And what of the other? What if she needed to... My mind shied away from the thought. And what of me? I could feel myself starting to want to go, although it could just be psychological. But furniture can be cleaned, or at least thrown away if it gets dirtied. No I wasn't worried about me.

As time passed, she got more and more uncomfortable. She was shifting her position frequently, and after a while, she started bouncing gently up and down.

"I can't hold it much longer" she said. "How would you like me to do it?"

I looked up at her curiously. "Huh"? I tried to say.

"Well I can let it out all in a big rush, so that you get it over with quickly, or I can try to let it out a little bit at a time, if you think that would be easier to deal with. Blink once for fast or twice for slow."

I thought for a moment and blinked once.

"OK" She said. She held on for another couple of minutes, then, "I'm sorry. It's coming."

A moment later I felt my face engulfed by a deluge of body hot liquid. I screwed my eyes up tight, and held my breath. I was trying as hard as I could to turn my head to one side, away from this awful stream but to no avail. My mouth clamped tight on the ring, as it tried to force itself shut, but I couldn't close my mouth. It instantly filled with hot salty smelly liquid and spilled out of my mouth, down my chin and the sides of my head, soaking into the chair cushion, and running in drips and dribbles onto the floor. It ran up my face into my eyes and my nostrils. And it went on and on. I needed to breathe. I shook my head violently from side to side, and clicked my fingers over and over. She cut off the flow.

"There's a bit more to come" she said "but I can hang on for a minute."

My open mouth was full of urine. I tried to push it out with my tongue, and that got rid of some of it. I tried to move my head from side to side so that what was left could spill out, but I couldn't turn far enough to make much difference. My nostrils had urine in them and I coudn't breathe through my mouth. I gulped it down and pulled my head back, gasping for air through the wet fabric of the leotard. Then I snorted air out through my nostrils, clearing them.

"Ready for the rest?" She asked. "I'll go a bit slower with the rest of it"

I nodded, and she resumed, this time moderating the flow so that it didn't gush all over my face. It went in my mouth and went foaming out again, but I could breathe through my nose, which filled with the acrid, ammonia smell of strong pee. Once again, I had to swallow the last dregs. My stomach complained, and I heaved, but I just about managed to avoid throwing up. The wet fabric cooled against my mouth and nose.

"That is without a doubt the most disgusting thing I've ever done." she said.

"That's the most disgusting thing I've ever done too" I clicked.

The shadows lenghtened across the walls and ceiling. The light was fading. We'd spent most of the last hour alone with our thoughts as first my face, then the leotard, and finally the chair cushion slowly dried. My arms and legs were aching like crazy, and she was getting sore where she hadn't been able to clean herself after peeing. Her arms were tingling with pins and needles, and she pulled the cuffs up and down the slat to try to keep some blood circulating in her fingers. After a while, she twisted around and checked the time.

"Just over six hours" she said, grimly. "Take a few deep breaths and then hold. I need to fart again."

I dozed for a while, somehow. It was the boredom and immobility that did it. I awoke to find her shaking my head from side to side with her thighs.

"Wake up! Come on, you need to wake" she said. I opened my eyes. "I'm starting to need to, you know..." My eyes widened and I tried, unsuccessfully to speak. I moved my head from side to side. "No! No! No!" I tried with renewed energy to get free, yanking at the cuffs and chains, trying to twist them or just break them with brute force. The bonds were implacable.

She farted again. A long drawn out one. It sounded wet.

"How long to go"? I clicked.

"Before the timer runs out? or before I can't hold on any more?"

"Both"

"A few minutes maybe? It comes in waves. I get so that I really need to go, then it goes away again for a while before coming back stronger. As to the other, "

She twisted around to look.

"Uh..."

She twisted the other way.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow at her. What?

"It's blank" she said. "The display isn't there any more."

She looked at me in horror.

"What if it's broken, and we're stuck like this forever?" She farted again, and an ominous gurgling started somewhere deep inside her.

12