Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 06

Story Info
John loses someone close and Sara has a big announcement.
7.9k words
4.68
22.2k
33
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay everyone. I'm thinking maybe two more chapters after this one...I'm going to make them as long as possible, to make up for the fact that everyone is probably expecting this to be a longer series then just eight chapters. Hope everyone enjoys this one though.

*****

I had been with Alycia in Florida, for about a week and a half. Things were going great and we were both having so much fun. The sex had been almost non-stop; we were fucking like rabbits. It wasn't one sided though, with me strictly a bottom and Alycia only on top. We had been switched it up quite a few times and I had really started to realize, how much Alycia actually enjoyed being fucked. I would agree, she was definitely more of a top and got off best when she was in control but she definitely liked being a girl too.

Since I was able to do most of my work from my lap top, I had no real idea when I was going to head back to Philadelphia. Obviously, I would have to at some point...I had a house to maintain and I was sure that by now, my mail was over flowing. I just wasn't in any rush to be going home and leaving Alycia behind.

I had tried to talk her into coming back with me and spending a few days at my place but she couldn't get any time off, at the moment. I was trying really hard not to even worry about any of it at the moment. I just wanted to keep having fun.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and very beautiful outside, with the temperature being around 83 degrees or so.

So, we had taken to the pool that was part of her apartment complex. Sara joined us too and the three of us were having a blast so far. Speaking of Sara...things had definitely changed already between her and Alycia, since the conversation that we'd had together.

For the exception of a couple more threesomes that we'd had, Alycia and Sara were staying away from each other sexually. They still hung out and laughed and had fun together but there had not been anything sexual between the two; unless it involved all three of us, as a group.

After a while in the pool, splashing each other and having a great time, Sara climbed out of the water and laid down to dry in the sun. Alycia and I were still in the pool and since no one else was around, we were being a little cheesy with each other. Floating around while holding each other and saying romantic things to one another. Eventually, we drifted up against one of the walls with my back against it and Alycia smiled.

We kissed softly at first, then started getting a little more passionate. That's when I felt her hand slide down into my swim trunks, wrapping her fingers around my dick and started stroking.

I sighed, trying not to let on to anyone what was happening at that moment. Luckily, we were still alone for the exception of Sara who was still trying to catch a nice tan.

Then, she reached around and slid her other hand down the back of my trunks to grab my ass. I laughed, as she gave it a squeeze and I felt one of her fingers trying to worm it's way between my ass crack.

"You're really into public sex, aren't you?" I asked, teasing her.

"Hmm, sometimes...the thought of getting caught does give me a pretty big hard on sometimes."

"I can see that," I said, noting that she was in fact very hard.

Alycia laughed, then let out a low grunt as I reached into her bikini bottoms and started jerking her dick.

"Can't leave you out," I said, giving her a kiss on the lips.

At that point, Alycia did something that I cannot deny was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She pulled away from me and quickly submerged her whole body in the water, head included. The next thing I knew, I could feel the warmth of her lips around my cock. I had watched a few videos of this sort of thing; underwater porn. Guys getting their dicks sucked by girls, in swimming pools.

I had never experienced it for myself though.

There was no denying, I liked it much better in person then I did when watching it on my computer.

I did my best, not to let my facial expressions show what I was feeling. Especially since a few people had just entered the pool yard and they weren't in the water yet, but they were standing near.

This was the second time, that Alycia had put the both of us in a tricky situation like this. Once again, I felt my heart beating faster and faster, as I worried that someone might catch us in the act. Just like before, at the bar back in Philadelphia.

Finally, Alycia came back up from under water and though I was disappointed that she had stopped, I was also relieved that we had not been caught by anyone.

She leaned in close, wrapping her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "let's go upstairs and finish this in the shower...it's more private, up there."

I had to agree with her on that one. We quickly got out of the pool, grabbing our towels and making our way back up to her apartment. Sara stayed down there, tanning in the sun and honestly I suspected she might have fallen asleep.

As soon as we got upstairs, we made our way straight for the bathroom. Both of us were freezing by that point and Alycia quickly turned on the shower and adjusted the water to hot. She stepped in and breathed a sigh of relief, as the water soaked her bare skin and warmed her up a little. Turning to face me, Alycia reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her.

She shut the glass door and pressed me against the wall behind me, crushing her lips against mine and stroking my cock.

Moments later, she was kneeling down in front of me and sucking my dick again. I leaned my head back against the wall and moaned, pushing her head down and forcing her to take all of my cock.

Alycia gagged, coming back up for air and started licking and sucking my balls while she continued to jerk me.

"Fuck my ass," she said suddenly, jumping back to her feet and turning her back towards me.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I said, grabbing her hips.

I pulled her back some and her feet slid across the wet shower floor, the tip of my cock poking against her ass crack. I spread her cheeks, rubbing against her hole and kissing her neck...then slowly pushed forward.

Alycia gasped, then bit her lip and moaned as my cock pushed into her hole and I held onto her tight. She leaned forward some, placing both hands on the wall in front of her and relying on me to make sure that she did not slip and fall.

I started thrusting, our wet bodies slapping together and making a loud, splashing sound.

Alycia had me so damn worked up right now, that I was really going at it. I was fucking her so hard that she was grunting and moaning, like I had never heard her do before. Of course this wasn't the first time that I had fucked her, but I was definitely giving her a taste of her own medicine when it came to aggression.

"Fuck...fuck me!" She cried out.

"What was that?"

"I said fuck me," she yelled, her voice trembling.

Instead of giving her what she wanted, I pushed her flat against the shower wall and wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her on the neck, I slowed my pace and started a more slow and sensual approach.

"I think I'd rather do you nice...and slow..."

"Oh god," she moaned softly, as I whispered in her ear.

"Just like this..."

I gently rocked my hips, thrusting in and out and holding on to her tightly the whole time. One hand moved up her wet stomach to tease her nipples, while I reached down with the other and used it to start stroking her cock. I kept this up for a few minutes. She turned her head to kiss me and I slid my tongue into her mouth as our lips connected.

Then suddenly, my hands returned to her hips and I was right back to pounding away without mercy.

I felt myself getting close now. My breathing was heavier and with the hard work I was putting out mixed with the heat from the water, I actually had some sweat on my forehead.

"Alycia...I'm gonna cum baby..."

"Do it for me," she groaned. "Cum in my fucking ass!"

"You want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yes, god yes!"

"Tell me how bad you want it," I said.

I was in control. On the few occasions that I had been the top, I had never really gotten like this before. Alycia was okay with it though and I was definitely enjoying the feeling that it gave me.

"I want your cum, so fucking bad!"

She squeezed her ass around my cock, moaning out really loud and that was all I needed. I pressed her against the wall again and started pounding her, with long, hard thrusts. Groaning and grunting, I threw my head back as my cock erupted and I began pumping her sweet ass full of my thick, cum.

As I filled her up, Alycia cried out in pleasure and her own cock started going off like a fire hydrant. Long, thick ropes sprayed the shower wall, running down onto the floor and the sight of it made me wish she had of blown a load like that in my face.

"Baby, that was so hot," Alycia sighed, her body shaking in my arms.

"I agree."

"Mm, you really know how to give it; how come you've never done it to me like that before?"

"I didn't know I had it in me, I guess."

We both laughed, as I pulled my cock from her ass and she turned to face me. Wrapping her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her, we started making out for a few moments. Then, we began cleaning each other up before getting out of the shower and drying off.

With the both of us feeling rather tired from our little bit of fun, we decided we wanted to take a nap for a few hours and get some sleep. I was just about to lay down, when my cell phone started to ring...it was a text message.

I picked the phone up and saw it was a message from my cousin, Nick. I hadn't talked to him in forever. What could he be calling about, I wondered?

"Hello?"

"John...it's Nick."

"What's up cuz," I asked, curiously. "How have you been?"

"Alright...um, listen. Where are you right now?"

"I'm actually in Florida; what's up?"

"Florida," he laughed, nervously.

I could tell by his voice, there was something wrong and I was starting to get worried.

"Nick...what's going on?"

"You should come home," he said, hesitating for a moment.

"Your mother...she's in the hospital. It's not looking to good."

My heart practically stopped...

A stroke. Nick went on to tell me, that was what had landed my mother in the hospital so abruptly. Apparently, she had just woken up and was making herself breakfast, when it happened. It was severe and the doctors actually had her on life support. She had been non responsive since early that morning and there was no telling, if or when she would come around. Doctors were saying that there was a strong chance, she might not pull through.

With that, I was on the next available flight back to Philadelphia. Alycia understood and rushed me to the airport, so I could get home as quickly as possible.

I wanted nothing more then to bring her with me but I knew it was too sudden for her to request any time off from work. Not to mention the fact, that would mean introducing her to my family; not that I had any problems with that. We had not discussed any of those things yet though.

I had introduced her to my friends, but family wasn't something that I had planned yet.

We hugged and kissed before I got on the plane and I found myself not wanting to let go...I had to though. I needed to get home and be at my mothers side.

Alycia promised me, that if things went south then she would be on the next flight to be with me. She made me promise, that I would keep her posted.

When I got back to Philadelphia, I went directly to the hospital from the airport. I didn't make any stops anywhere. I rushed up to the seventh floor, to the ICU where Nick told me they were waiting. When I arrived, I was greeted by all of my family. Cousin's, aunt's and uncle's and so on and so on.

It made me nervous. She'd had a stroke yes, but was it necessary for everyone to be here? The only time our whole family gathered at a hospital like that, was when they were certain...

No; I wouldn't let myself think of that

possibility. Not even for a moment. She was going to pull through...she had to pull through.

I stepped into the hospital room and took in the sounds of the heart monitors beeping. There, lying perfectly still in the bed was my mother. She looked sick. Her face was pale and her head was turned slightly, to the left.

I slowly approached the bed and took a seat at her side. I didn't know what to say or do...all I could do was sit there and stare at her, waiting like a helpless child for her to say or do something; anything!

Hours passed by, and eventually I decided to go check out the food court. I hadn't eaten since before I boarded the plane and that was only a snack bar and some water. Mom wouldn't want me to starve myself. After grabbing a slice of pizza from the hospitals cafeteria, I grabbed a seat and started eating...slowly.

I really didn't want to eat, to be completely honest. I was only doing it because I knew that I had to get something in my system. As I sat there slowly eating my pizza, I looked up to find Nick walking towards me, with a concerned look.

"What's up," he asked, stopping next to my table.

"Nothing...just...eating lunch. Any new reports yet?"

"No...I just wanted to check up on you. Mind if I sit?"

I shrugged my shoulders and Nick pulled out a seat across from me, sitting down and folding his hands on the table. He was silent for a long time. He seemed to be trying to figure out what he should say. I guess it's natural to want to say something in situations like this but personally, I didn't care if he spoke a damn word.

I didn't say that out loud though; I wasn't trying to offend my cousin. He was only looking to be there for me.

"John...if you want to talk-"

"What's there to talk about?"

"Just...what the doctors said, I guess?"

I sighed, not wanting to go there at all. At one point, one of the doctors had addressed the fact that she was on life support and was showing no signs of any brain activity. I'm sure you can imagine, what followed that statement was a suggestion to consider removing her from life support; pulling the cord.

I reacted to this idea, with complete silence. I couldn't imagine pulling the plug on my own mother like that. There were situations like this, where people had to do those sort of things and I knew that I wasn't the only one, who ever had to deal with that sort of pain before.

I just didn't know if it was something I could do...plus, what if she woke up? Or would have woken up, had I given her any longer then I already had.

"I'm not going there," I said, finally. "I can't...not yet."

"John...it might be for the best. She's not showing any brain activity, like he said. This thing hit her full force and it looks like it really did a lot of damage."

"I can't just pull it, when there's a possibility that she could come around. It's like not giving her a fighting chance."

Nick shook his head, leaning back in his chair and trying to clear his thoughts.

"Look at it this way," he continued.

"Even if she does come back...even if she pulls through this...there's enough damage done, that she's not going to be the same again. The doctors said there's a strong chance of her being disabled or even having other life altering side-effects. She could be unable to do the things she loved doing...or even unable to take care of herself, all together. Do you want that? Would she want that?"

I'd had enough. I knew Nick was only trying to help me but these were things that I did not want to think about.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped, angrily.

Nick fell silent and looked surprised by my outburst. He knew I wasn't typically the kind of guy, to lose my temper like that.

Nick was the same age as I was. We had grown up together. My mothers brother, was his father and so we had spent a lot of time together hanging out, when we were kids. It was shortly after I got married to Carrie, that we drifted apart.

Nick moved to Pittsburgh and started going to a culinary school out there, that was really good. I had barely seen him since then, until this moment.

"John...I'm sorry," he said finally. "I didn't mean to..."

"No," I cut him off, shaking my head. "I'm sorry."

I was; I shouldn't have lost my cool like that.

"I didn't mean to flip out on you the way I just did. I just...I'm under a lot of shit right now and I can't think straight."

"It's understandable," he said, nodding his head.

"Look...take a couple of hours and try to relax. Clear your mind. You've been seeing someone, I heard?"

I looked up at him, surprised. How the hell did he know that? I hadn't told anyone in my family, that I was in a relationship.

"Carrie told me," he laughed, as if he could tell I was asking myself how he knew.

"Oh..."

What else did Carrie tell him, I wondered. Hopefully not all the details about Alycia, that I had wanted to keep personal.

"I'm surprised she's not here with you, right now."

"Well, she wanted to come. I told her to stay back in Florida though. She's got a full time job and I didn't want to pull her away from that, unless I absolutely needed to."

"You should call her," he said, standing up and stretching. "Maybe she can help you relax, if you talk to her."

Nick walked towards the elevators, to head back upstairs and I sat there at the table and pondered what he had suggested. I hadn't spoken to Alycia, since I had arrived home in Philadelphia and texted her to let her know I was safe. She was probably wondering what was happening and it was only fair, that I give her a call and update her on the situation.

I finished my food and decided to go outside and have a cigarette; I would call Alycia, from there.

The phone rang a couple of times as I stood there, holding it to my ear with one hand and holding my cigarette with the other. After four or five rings, Alycia finally picked up and I felt my heart melting when I heard her soothing voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hey," I said softly, sounding exhausted.

"Hey baby," Alycia replied. She was beyond excited, to be hearing from me. "What's happening? Is everything alright?"

"Not really," I said, shaking my head as though she were standing right in front of me to see.

"Mom's in real bad shape. They said it's a stroke and it hit her really hard. They have her on life support and so far...there's no sign of any brain activity."

"Oh my god..."

She sighed on the other end and hesitated for a few moments. Alycia had never even met my mother and she seemed so sad, to hear what I was telling her.

"Are you okay?"

I was about to answer the question, when she laughed nervously and cut me off.

"I'm sorry," she said frantically. "That was a stupid question...I shouldn't have asked that. Of course you're not okay right now."

"No...guess not. But it's okay, don't worry about it."

"So what are they going to do?"

I hesitated for a second, taking a drag from my cigarette and blowing out the smoke.

"They want me to take her off life support. I have no idea, whether I'm going to do that or not."

"What are the odds of her coming around?"

"Not likely," I answered, sadly.

"Even if she does...she may never be the same again. This this hit her hard and she could end up, incapable of caring for herself ever again. I know my mother and I know she wouldn't want to live like that."

We were both quiet for a few moments. I would have thought that we had been disconnected because it was so silent, but then I heard Alycia sigh again and knew that she was still there.

"Do you want me to come down there?"

The question came from out of nowhere and I did not respond right away. To be completely honest, I had been hoping she would ask me that question. I felt like I needed her so bad at that moment, more then anything in the world.