Riley

Story Info
Two internet lovers meet unexpectedly.
1.4k words
4.03
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

Riley rolled over and looked at the clock radio 7:35am. Shit! She had slept through her alarm and had exactly 25 minutes to get downtown to work. Riley jumped out of bed, rushed to put on her business suit and was out of the house in 10 minutes. She was tired but knew it was her own fault. She had been up since 2am talking to her Internet lover, Noah. She had met him through a friend and had only conversed through ICQ. He lived in Texas and they had plans to meet one day. They had already made plans to get together in the summer.

As she waited in rush hour traffic, she glanced at herself in the rearview mirror.

"Not bad" she thought.

If someone had told her five years ago she would be the highest paid executive assistant for Glam Girl, she would have laughed. Riley grew up overweight, shy, and awkward. She was always the butt of people's jokes yet inside she had a plan. She escaped from her small town after high school and went to UCLA for university. While she was there, she lost weight, gained self-confidence and earned a degree in Business Administration. Riley wasn't ugly looking nor was she stunningly beautiful. At 5 foot 4 inches she was short but her demeanor made people notice her. She had lost more than 100 pounds but her breasts were still large. That was the one thing she wanted to change since in her company she always had every guy drooling as she walked by.

Riley walked into the building and went straight to Brad's office. Brad was her boss yet their business relationship was more on an equal level. He had the same qualifications as she. They had the same experience however it was he who had won over the major advertising companies which earned him the title Senior Advertising Executive.

"Hi Brad," Riley purred. She knew that Brad was gay and so she knew she could flirt with him like that without any trouble. If she did that with any other guy in the office, she would be followed around all day.

"Riley, you have the list of items that need to be done on your desk. The only other thing I need you to do is meet a client at the airport at 4pm. He's a big executive from Malibu and he's coming to see me for the week. If you could pick him up, drive him to his hotel and make sure he's settled that would be great."

Brad said this with such a business like attitude Riley couldn't help but giggle.

"Brad, why can't you ever tell me the truth?"

"I don't know . . . maybe cause I know you're smart and will figure it out."

The rest of Riley's day went smoothly. She was glad she had a window office since the air conditioner was right in her room. The others in the center of the building were probably dying of the heat by now. At 3:30pm she picked up her things and went to get her car. That gave her enough time to get to the airport on time, not to leave . . . damn . . . Brad hadn't even told her the guys name. On her cell phone she called Brad.

"Oh sorry Riley, he's 6 feet tall, blond hair. He'll be wearing an Armani business suit probably, I told him what you were wearing today so he'll know how to find you."

He hung up. Great, she thought. She was meeting this guy at one of the busiest airports in the U.S. and didn't even know the guy's name.

The airport wasn't air-conditioned which made the 15-minute wait unbearable. The plan was late and she could feel sweat dripping down her back. She knew her hair was starting to frizz and her nylons were starting to itch. Just as it became too unbearable, a handsome gentleman walked toward her.

"I assume you're Riley, right?"

"Yeah."

The drive to the hotel was silent. Just as Riley pulled up to the hotel, Brad's client said,

"So Blondegirl, you're much quieter in person than on the computer, are you planning on dropping me off or are we both going to go upstairs?"

Thoughts spiraled through her head. That was her screen name on MSN. How did he know that? Was this...

"Noah?"

"Yes sweetie, your boss is really fantastic."

She knew that he was planning on visiting LA at some point but she thought they had decided on the summer.

"Why didn't you tell me? All this time I thought you were Brad's boy toy of the week. How did you . . . "?

Riley couldn't finish the sentence since Noah had planted a long, sensuous kiss on her lips. This was what she was waiting four months for. She had been talking to him on the Internet every day since October and every day they talked about this first meeting.

As they opened the hotel room door they barely had time to shut it before they were all over each other. Riley's light blue business suit was off first, leaving her with matching pink bra and lace panties. Noah admired her figure. Her year round tan was still glowing and her nipples were erect. Noah continued to take off his clothes, leaving him with only his black silk boxers. Riley knew that he was rich and knew that it was only the best for Noah. She knew what was to come was to be his best sex ever.

On the bed she kissed her all over - his eyelids, he cheeks, his shoulders. All the while she massaged his ear lobes. He had mentioned that his ears were his most sensitive body part and from the rise in his boxers she knew he wasn't lying. She slowly got closer to his penis. When she got there, she rubbed him through the silk. Noah moaned with pleasure. She slowly removed his boxers, careful not to touch his member at that moment. She knew that would drive him wild. She opened her mouth and took his large member into her mouth completely. She slowly circled her tongue around it, feeling the power she had over him. His gasps and pants made her realize how skilled she had become in college. She didn't realize she was being pulled toward him.

He removed her panties and she placed her legs on either side of his body. His burning wet tongue touched her clit and she knew she had gone to heaven. She continued to twirl her tongue around his member while using her hands to play with his balls. Noah had told her exactly how he liked oral sex and by his moans she knew she was doing things right. Riley had also let Noah know how she liked it as well and as she was losing her ability to concentrate on the task at hand, she realized how skilled Noah really was. He was slowly sucking on her clit while massaging her butt. He then thrust three well-manicured fingers into her hole and started to massage her G spot. Riley wiggled with pleasure as she massaged his legs. His fingers went deeper and deeper and Riley started panting more and more.

"Yes Noah, fuck me with your fingers."

At last Riley came, shaking all over releasing the orgasm that Noah had facilitated. Before she had time to recover, Noah had picked her up and sat her on top of him, facing his handsome face. Throughout their conversations they had decided that this was the best sex position. Noah moved his penis into place and Riley's flush, moist lips engulfed him. She began to move up and down, slowly at first. Noah's hands reached out remove her bra. Her large breasts fell down and his eyes lit up with excitement. Noah moved forward and sucked one nipple while fondling the other with his fingers. They began to speed up and their moans became louder and louder. Riley had another orgasm, which caused her muscles to contract. Noah screamed out with joy, as he had never experienced that feeling before.

"Riley, I'm going to cum now"

Their bodies bucked and thrashed as another orgasm rushed through Riley and Noah's long awaited explosion of cum let loose inside her. They looked at each other, lost in each other's eyes.

"Riley, you are an amazing woman."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers