Riley's Awakening

Story Info
Riley loses her virginity to a strange young man.
1.7k words
3.48
58.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

Riley had been on her own for a long time. Both her arms had full sleeves of tattoos. She'd been bouncing around from friend's places and homeless shelters. She was 18 and still a virgin. But that would end tonight.

She stood about 5'3" and was barely over 100 pounds. Her hair was short and very tomboyish, her natural black with a few streaks of blonde mixed in. She often wore similar clothes. Tonight she was wearing a pair of Capri pants, black skimmer shoes, and a Black Sabbath t-shirt. Over this ensemble was a small pea coat. It covered most of her top. He legs were still visible; she just shaved them earlier and made her a bit colder in the cool spring night. A small cut was noticeable on her shin.

She'd been waiting outside of the small convenient store waiting for the man who was to take her virginity. She could care less about how he looked or how old he was or a myriad of other factors that she didn't mind.

She'd been getting strange looks from clerks in the store. She hadn't been there for long. She hadn't been asked to leave or anything like that, but she was for sure they'd ask soon. Then suddenly he pulled up. A new model sports car pulled up with tinted windows pulled up. The window was rolled down slowly. A thirty something aged white man stuck his head out.

"Riley," he asked.

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"Ready," he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Get in," he said.

"Yeah," she complied.

She walked around the front of the car to the passenger side. He opened the door for her and she slid into the warm car. Techno music blasted from the stereo. She put the seatbelt and placed her hands between her legs.

"How old are you," he asked as he put the car into gear.

"Eighteen," she replied as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"My son is eighteen," he replied.

"Oh," she smirked, "how old are you?"

"Thirty-seven," he replied.

"So you were my age when you had him," she smiled.

"Well I didn't have him," he replied, "my wife did."

"So where are we going," she asked.

"My place," he replied.

"Is your wife home," she asked.

"Yes," he smiled.

"What," Riley asked in strange tone.

"I won't be fucking you," he laughed.

"Then who," she asked.

"My son," he smiled.

"Huh," she said in a surprised tone, "why?"

"Long story," he started.

"I have time," she replied.

"I caught some guy fucking him," he said in a monotone voice.

"You've gotta be kidding me," she laughed.

"No," he replied, "I can't live with my son being a faggot."

"Interesting," she said.

"He needs this," he replied, "he needs to be a man."

"What's his name," Riley asked.

"Joel," he replied.

"Cool," she smiled.

"But there is one thing though," he smiled.

"What," she asked.

"I need to inspect the merchandise," he said in a serious tone.

"What," she asked.

"When we get to my place," he started, "I'll explain everything."

"Oh," she replied.

The rest of the car ride was rather awkward. They didn't exchange many words. Mostly even lamer small talk.

They pulled up to a small one-story house in a suburban area. He opened the garage door and parked. The door shut behind them. He got out of the car and opened her door for her.

"Thank you," she told him.

"You're welcome," he replied.

He led her up a small set of stairs into the house. They made it to the small living room, the man sat down and his wife made it into the living room.

"Oh hello," she said as she took a seat on one of the couches.

"Hi," Riley replied as she began to sit on the couch.

"Don't sit down," the husband told her.

"Okay," she replied.

"Stand by the fireplace," the husband demanded, "We have to look at what we're working with."

"Oh," Riley said nervously.

"Strip," the wife demanded.

"Okay," replied as she began to take off her coat.

She placed the coat on the ground. The husband quickly got off the couch and collected it.

"Allow me," the wife said as she walked up to Riley.

She walked up to Riley and removed the remaining clothes. She took her pants off her first and for some reason kept her shoes on. She felt her smooth legs. She kissed them a few times. She was amazed that Riley wasn't wearing underwear. He pussy had also been shaved. Only a small swatch of pubic hair remained. She then slid her top off. She felt Riley's delicate and skinny arms, as she lifted the shirt off of her. Riley stood there only in a bra. She slid a hand into the bra to feel and pinch her nipple. She smiled as she slowly unhooked the bra. She gave Riley a slight kiss as she worked the bra off. She let it drop to the floor. Both her nipples were pierced, golden hoops on either breast. The wife quickly sucked on one of them. The wife collected and handed the husband Riley's clothes. He promptly went into another room.

"You'll get them back," she said as she walked around Riley.

"Okay," Riley replied as she place her hand over her crotch and breasts.

"First time," she asked.

"Yes," Riley replied.

The husband reemerged with a pillow in one hand and a camera in the other. He placed it in front of Riley.

"Get on your knees," the wife demanded in a soft voice.

"Are you filming this," Riley asked as she got on the pillow.

"Yes," the husband said as he turned the camera on.

"Don't want to miss this," the wife said.

"Oh," Riley said.

"I'll go grab him," the wife said.

Riley watched as the husband readied the camera. She sat back on her heels and let out a few breaths.

"Nervous," the husband asked.

"Yeah," Riley said with a nervous laugh.

"It's okay," he smiled as he focused the camera on her, "say your name for the camera."

"Riley," she smiled.

"You ready to lose it," he asked.

"As I'll ever be," she smiled.

Suddenly the wife burst into the room. She was holding onto her son. She pushed him down on the floor in front of Riley. He slowly stood up. He was completely naked. He was very thin and had no body hair.

"This is Joel," the wife said.

"Hello," Riley said as he stood in front of her.

"Suck his dick," the wife demanded in a much more stronger voice than earlier.

Riley leaned forward and grabbed his flaccid penis with her right hand and quickly worked it into her mouth. Her left hand cupped his balls. She'd never had sex before, but she'd given plenty of blowjobs. His penis remained very soft as she tried sucking on it. She kept going and going, but he wouldn't get hard. Maybe he really was gay. What seemed more plausible was the fact that his parents were filming the whole encounter.

"This isn't working," Riley said as she pulled away from his penis.

"Why not," the wife asked in a stern voice.

"He won't get hard," Riley remarked.

"Figures," the wife smirked.

Riley then got on the couch and spread her legs for him.

"Nice VIRGIN pussy," she said in a loud voice.

"Can you get hard," the wife asked him.

"Yes," he replied as she taunted him with her pussy.

He stood over her and began to jerk off. He worked he penis hard. He couldn't seem to get it up. Suddenly Riley stood up. She gave him a hug.

"Fuck me like he fucked you," she whispered into his ear.

"Okay," he whispered back as she got back on the couch.

She spread he legs wide open. He jerked off for a few seconds. Suddenly he became hard. He leaned into her and slowly worked his penis into her. He was small and it didn't bother her that much. She felt it slide into her. Her pussy became wet and very enlarged as he pushed every inch of it in her.

"Fuck," she let out as she felt her hymen beginning to break.

"You okay," Joel asked.

"Yes," she replied, "fuck me!"

She sat up and gave him a quick kiss and quickly leaned back on the couch. He then grabbed her ankles and began to quickly thrust his hips towards her. He began to thrust harder and harder. Riley's hymen quickly gave way. It broke on the fifth or sixth thrust of his hips. It was a pleasure she couldn't describe. But it was also painful. But not like a searing pain, but one of relief. She was happy it was finally over. She spread her arms along the top of the couch. His fingernails dug deep into her ankles. She winced with pain as he gripped her ankles. She was for sure he'd bruise her.

"Mom," Joel called out.

"What," she asked in a very angry tone.

"Where should I cum," he asked in high voice.

"In me," Riley said in an ecstatic tone.

Right as she said that, he let go and ejaculated into her. Four long bursts invaded Riley as he grasped her ankles as hard as he could.

"Holy shit," Riley yelled out.

"How was it," the wife asked.

"Great," Riley replied, "you can let go."

"Sorry," Joel replied as he let go of her ankles.

He pulled out of her and sat on the couch next to her. She finally lowered her legs and began to inspect her pussy.

"Don't touch it," the wife demanded of Riley.

"Okay," she replied.

"Both of you stand up," the wife said as the husband finally turned off the camera.

They complied and stood up by the couch.

"Take your shoes off," the wife told Riley.

"Yes," she replies as she slips them off.

"Follow me," the wife says.

She takes them to a small bedroom. She turns the light on to reveal a small bed in the center.

"Now go to bed," the wife said as she pushed Riley and Joel into the room.

They both got under the covers as the wife left the room. They heard the door lock. Riley began to spoon Joel.

"Tell me how this guy fucked you," Riley whispered in his ear.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers