Riley's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley finds a secret about her landlord.
1k words
3.54
35.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"Well it wasn't as good as I thought it was," Riley said as she tried spooning with Joel.

"Sorry," he replied as he moved around in the darkened room.

The stark imagery of his story didn't thrill her. The pain of being entered anally for the first time. The condom breaking. The fecal matter speckled on the condom. Being fucked after climaxing.

"He didn't cum where I wanted him to," Joel said as he squirmed away from Riley.

"Where did he cum," Riley asked.

"On my ass," he replied.

"Where did you want him to cum," Riley asked him while trying to snuggle with him a bit more.

"In my mouth," he said pulling away.

"I love the taste of it," she said as she tries once again to grab him.

"So do I," he replied as he pulled away for the last time, "don't touch me. I don't like you. I don't like girls, I only did this to appease my parents."

"Fuck you then," she replied and turned the other way, "I can't believe I lost my virginity to a faggot."

"What," he said sitting up.

"You heard me," she said in a loud voice, "you're a faggot! A worthless faggot!"

"Fuck you," he said as he lay back down.

Riley awoke in the morning to find herself in the bed with her clothes neatly folded on the ground. On top of that was a small envelope. She opened the envelope to reveal ten 100-dollar bills. Riley smiled as she counted the money. She quickly put on her clothes and walked out of the room.

"There's more where that came from," the wife said as she walked up to Riley.

"Oh," Riley smiled, "thanks, could I get a ride home?"

"No problem," she replied.

"Thanks," Riley said as she walked up to the wife.

"Did you have a good time," the wife asked.

"Yes, and what's your name."

"Alley," she replied.

Alley walked up to Riley and kissed her. It was quick and wet.

"Wow," Riley smiled as she pulled away.

"Ever kissed a girl," she asked.

"A few times," Riley laughed.

"What did you think of Joel?"

"Gay."

"Figures," Alley smirked, "he's always been gay; I don't think he'll ever change."

"Where is he," Riley asked.

"Who knows" she replied, "probably out sucking dick."

"Well I'm ready," Riley told Alley.

"Sure."

It took about forty minutes for them to get to Riley's house. They stopped to put Riley's money in the ATM. They stopped again to make out for a few minutes. Riley was amazed at how intense Alley was. Alley made a few offers for sex. Riley told her she'd get back to her on that one. But she did get her cell phone number. She was told to call her anytime.

Riley lived in a very strange house. It was two stories tall and was owned by an Ecstasy dealer. His real name was Allen but he went by the raver-name of Odin. She never knew where he got it. He inherited the house from his parents when they died in a car accident. Since then he turned it into a "drug den." There are all sorts of strange people coming and going. Riley found out about it from a friend of hers. He doesn't care how the house looks. It's usually pretty trashed and people are passed out all over the place. Odin spends most of the days playing video games. He rarely leaves the house with the exception of a rave or some other event. He requires some people to pay rent. The only rent Riley has to pay is to give Odin a blowjob, daily. It was no surprise when she found him on the couch playing video games.

"How was last night," Odin asked as he unzipped his pants.

"Okay," she replied as she got on her knees.

He pulled out his half erect penis. Riley quickly worked on his penis with her hands. She spat it and began to suck it. He still couldn't get fully erect. He was having problems getting to that point. She sucked harder and harder. Nothing could get him out of this semi erect state. She lightly bit on his penis, nothing happened.

"Are you okay," she asked as she took her mouth off his penis.

"Yes," he replied as he kept mashing buttons on the controller.

"I fucked a gay boy last night," Riley said before she went back down on him.

"What," he said in a loud tone.

With that his penis became erect. Riley was surprised at this. She never mentioned anything like that to him before. She had her suspicions that he was at least bisexual. But mentioning the gay thing actually made him erect. Riley sucked him harder and harder.

"Are you imagining I'm a guy," she asked jerking his penis off.

"No," he said firmly.

"I think you are," she replied while furiously jerking him off, "you wished I was guy! That's why you like me! You like the fact that I'm tomboyish and more masculine than other girls!"

"No," he nearly yelled as she began to suck him off again.

"You're a fag," she said in a sly tone in between sucking him off.

"What," he yelled out as he came into her mouth.

She hated the taste of him. He was always salty and nasty; he didn't take good care of his body. She, no matter how painful, swallowed his cum.

"Thanks," he said in a low tone as he zipped up.

"You're welcome," Riley said as she walked away.

She shared her room with another runaway. She was very beat up and had abused meth. She could never remember her name, so Riley began calling her "Meth Girl." She didn't like the name, but Riley didn't care what she though. Luckily she wasn't there. Riley laid down on her crash pad and fell asleep. She was awaken by Odin later in the day.

"Rise and shine," Odin said as he pulled the covers off her.

"The fuck," Riley said in a nasty tone.

He leaned over her while she sat up.

"Could you hook me up with him," he asked.

"Yeah," Riley replied.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers