Riley's Exploits Pt. 04

Story Info
Riley gets punished by two older girls.
2.1k words
4.41
19.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months after I had been deflowered I had been a busy girl. I had been with three other guys since my first time with Mark. I had also given several blowjobs as well. I was at a party with my friend Chloe. A girl from my year had thrown it as her parents were out of town. There were loads of guys and girls from our school there mostly from our year and a few older people. I had on the loose silver mini dress which was tied around my neck with a spaghetti strap and red sandals.

I was out in the garden with Chloe. Having a drink and enjoying the cool summer breeze. Our conversation had quickly turned to sex.

"I could barely fit him in my mouth," I told her.

"You're such a slut Riley" Chloe replied giggling.

Both of us burst out laughing. I finished my drink.

"I'm still thirsty. Do you want another one?" I asked her.

"Sure." Chloe nodded.

I headed back into the kitchen and over to the fridge and got out two beers for Chloe and myself.

"Riley," A voice said from behind me said coldly

I froze immediately knowing exactly who it was that had called my name. Naomi. Naomi was stunning a tall leggy blonde with perfect hair which she always wore with ringlets. Beautiful porcelain skin and striking brown eyes. She was a year older than me and one of the most popular girls in our school. She was also a massive bitch.

I felt two sets of hands grab and I was forcefully pushed into a corner of the room. Naomi was with her best friend Victoria. Victoria was a redhead and just as tall as Naomi. Victoria was really slender. The two girls towered over me, staring down at me and looking really angry. Naomi was wearing a tight black dress which clung to her body in all the right places. Victoria was in a short little red dress which complimented her hair

I can't pretend to be innocent though and claim I didn't know why Naomi was pissed at me as I had given her boyfriend a blowjob a week ago.

"Did you like sucking my boyfriend's cock?" She questioned me.

I was too nervous to reply.

"Did you make him cum?" She taunted me.

"I hear she's becoming a little slut." Victoria chimed in.

"Are you a little slut Riley?" Naomi continued to taunt me.

"I think she should be punished for being a slut," Victoria commented.

Despite being afraid I found myself getting aroused. Naomi grabbed me roughly by the hair. She dragged me roughly out of the kitchen with Victoria following behind so I couldn't try to get away. They lead me through the hall and I was thankful nobody was around. Leading me by the hair they took me upstairs and pushed me into an empty bedroom. There was a low futon bed in the room. Victoria closed the door behind us.

Still holding me by the hair Naomi pulled my face to hers. She kissed me roughly, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Behind me Victoria undid my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was just left in a pair of blue satin panties. Victoria pulled them down my legs leaving me entirely naked.

Until now I had never considered myself attracted to other girls. I was incredibly turned on by all of this and knew I was dripping wet. Naomi broke off our kiss. She cupped one of my breasts in her hands.

"Look at these perfect little perky tits." She commented.

Victoria spread my asscheeks.

"Her pussy looks really tight" Victoria stated.

"How many guys have been in there," Naomi asked.

"Four." I whimpered.

Victoria slapped my ass harshly. " Slut."

Naomi stuck one hand between my legs. She pushed two fingers inside me.

"You're soaking," Naomi told me.

She pulled her fingers out of me and forced them into my mouth. Sucked them lightly, savoring the taste of my own juices.

"You like how you taste?" Naomi asked.

I nodded my mouth still stuffed with her fingers.

"Because you're going to eat my cunt," Naomi told me.

.Naomi took her fingers from my mouth

"I've never done that before." I cried out.

Naomi slapped me roughly across my breasts. It stung but it felt good.

Naomi turned away from me pulling her dress up a little and slipped her panties off. She sat down on the bed with her legs spread. Her dress up around her waist exposing her pussy. Victoria forced me down onto the bed and made me get on all fours in front of Naomi. Despite being intimately experienced with my own pussy I had never seen another girls' pussy this up close before. Naomi was shaved bare and I could see that she was already moist. Victoria sat down on the bed next to Naomi.

"Eat my cunt you little fucking slut." Naomi demanded.

Nervously I pressed my face to Naomi's pussy. I licked her lips, sucking on them gently. Naomi moaned as I started to lick up and down her slit. Naomi tasted really sweet. Licked my lips wanting to taste her more. Unable to resist I pushed my tongue inside her. She grabbed my head and pressed it hard into her crotch. I pushed my tongue deeper, licking inside her wet folds.

"Is she doing good?" Victoria asked.

Her breathing heavy "Her tongue feels really good."

"Lick my clit" Naomi growled.

I slipped my tongue out of her and licked upwards to her clit. I circled it with my tongue before taking it in my mouth. Knowing what I liked when guys went down on me I pressed a finger into her. Sucking hard on Naomi's clit I worked my finger in and out of her. Her moans increased in volume as I continued to eat her pussy. I felt her body tensing and Naomi pressed my face harder into her pussy. She rubbed her pussy in my face as she came. I lapped up her juices as she came on my finger and tongue.

Victoria spanked me as Naomi's orgasm died down. "Good little slut. You're going to eat my pussy now.

Naomi pulled my face up to meet her lips. She kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced together as she tasted herself on me.

She broke off our kiss. "I fucking love tasting my cum on her tongue," Naomi exclaimed

Victoria slipped her panties off and sat with her legs spread before me. Unlike Naomi, she had a neatly trimmed bush of red hair. Eager to taste another pussy I moved over so I was kneeling in front of Victoria. I pressed my lips to her clit and took it in my mouth. I looked up and saw Naomi starting to kiss Victoria. I reached back and started to tease myself while I continued sucking on Victoria's clit. My ass got spanked roughly.

"You don't get to cum you little slut." Naomi taunted.

Her words really turned me on being used purely for their pleasure. I pushed two fingers into Victoria's pussy. I worked my fingers in and out of her quickly as I licked at her clit. I fingered her for several minutes before licking down to her entrance and pushing my tongue inside her. Victoria tasted just as good as Naomi. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I fucked her with my tongue. She wrapped her legs around my head pushing my tongue deeper as I drove her to orgasm. She pushed my head away as she came. Naomi broke off her kiss with Victoria so I could kiss her friend. She sucked my tongue desperate to taste herself.

I wasn't sure as I was very distracted but I thought saw Naomi briefly using her phone.

Victoria broke off our kiss. "You're a good little pussy eater." She told me.

I never knew eating pussy would be as good as sucking cock. I wanted more so I put my head back between Naomi's legs. I kissed her clit and took it back in my mouth.

"Such a good little slut," Naomi commented.

As I sucked hard on her clit I pressed two fingers into her. Then feeling daring I pressed a third inside her making Naomi gasp. I was so lost in the moment as I was enjoying pleasuring Naomi so much. Then I froze up again as I felt the familiar feel of the head of a guy's cock pressed against my slick lips.

"Fuck her," Naomi called out.

Hands grabbed my waist as this cock was pushed inside me.I screamed out as he filled me up. I felt my pussy stretching as I took the biggest cock I'd ever had in my pussy. He pushed all the way inside me I'd never had a guy go this deep inside me before.

"His cock is really long." I cried out.

I looked over my shoulder to see that Naomi's boyfriend Tony was fucking me.

"You liked sucking my boyfriend's cock now you're going to fuck it." Naomi taunted.

His size had taken me by surprise. After having him inside me for a moment I realised Tony felt a little different to the other cocks that had been inside me. Tony was fucking me without a condom.

"He's not wearing a condom," I said startled.

"Little sluts like you let guys fuck them bareback," Victoria told me.

I was scared. I wanted to get fucked as I had been wanting to fuck Tony since I sucked his cock but was terrified at the idea of a guy cumming inside me. I was too turned on to let him stop, though. Tony started fucking me. He pulled out so only the head was inside me and then slammed his cock back inside me. My pussy was getting used to his size. I pushed back against him as he fucked me wanting him as deep as he could go.

He held me tighter and fucked me harder. He pistoned his cock deep in and out of me with hard rapid strokes. Naomi pressed my face back down into her pussy as her boyfriend fucked me. I sucked on her clit as Tony rammed his cock into me. My pussy quivered as Tony drove me into a powerful orgasm. My pussy clenched around his cock as I came. Despite cumming really hard I was able to keep on sucking on Naomi's clit.

I watched as Victoria mounted Naomi's face. Grinding her pussy on her friend's face. Tony pushed me down onto the bed so I was flat on my belly. He pushed back inside me and I felt tighter taking his cock this way. Victoria leant down and started to finger Naomi as she watched Tony fucking me. He fucked me slowly at first making me take his full length each time. I moaned as he slid in and out of me. He slowly increased his pace and started to fuck me harder again. I felt a second orgasm building in me. I climaxed again as Tony fucked me relentlessly. As I came for the second time I felt his cock twitch inside me.

"Don't cum in me. Please don't cum inside me." I begged.

"I want to see you cum on her face," Naomi called out.

Tony pulled out of me as Naomi and Victoria helped me up onto my knees. Tony stood in front of me his cock pointed at my face and coated in my juices. I grabbed it and forced him into my mouth. Last time I sucked him I had a lot of difficulty taking him in my mouth. I was so turned on I engulfed his cock in one go. I gagged a little but started to work my lips up and down his shaft. He grunted and I let him slip from my mouth. I rubbed him quickly until he started to cum. I opened my mouth wide as shoot his first burst onto my tongue. His second load hit my chin and he continued cumming coating my cheeks and lips in his cum. Drained he pulled away from me.

I swallowed what was in my mouth as Naomi and Victoria started to kiss me. They cleaned up my face with their tongues the three of us sharing deep kisses with each other. They licked up the last traces of Tony's cum and we collapsed on the bed together. We kissed each other playfully their fingers found my pussy and despite being a little sore they made me cum again.

"You're a good little slut," Naomi told me.

We lay like that with each for a while before reluctantly getting dressed and heading back down into the party. I found Chloe back outside and excitedly told her all the details.