Riley's Exploits Pt. 08

Story Info
The Conference Part One.
1.9k words
4.25
14.3k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away at a week long business conference with my boss Andy. While I was officially there to act as his personal assistant, I was mostly there so he could fuck me whenever he wanted. In between bouts of our frequent lovemaking, he was attending talks and meeting with potential new clients.

I was naked sprawled out on his bed, watching him dress after he had just fucked me. I lazily ran my hand over my mound, feeling his cum dripping out of me. Andy finished straightening his tie and turned to face me.

"I have a new potential client coming in tonight. Unfortunately, I'm double booked so I need you to meet with him instead." He explained to me.

I had sat in meetings with clients before but I had never been asked to try and secure a new potential client. I was nervous but I found the idea to be exciting.

"You'll meet him in his room for a formal chat and drinks at Eight. I'm sure you will not have any problems securing this new account for us." He continued to explain to me.

"I'm sure I can convince him," I replied.

Andy came over to me and gave me a deep kiss before heading off to his next meeting. It was only Five so I had a few hours to kill before I would be meeting Andy's new client. I showered in Andy's bathroom before going back to my own room. The hotel had a nice gym so I decided to work out for a few hours before the evening.

A few hours later I was back in my room getting ready for the evening meeting. I showered, put on makeup and picked out a black dress with a slightly plunging neckline. I wanted to look professional but sexy. I gathered up my work things and put them in my handbag. Andy had texted me the client's room number who was a few floors above me. I had butterflies in my stomach as I left my room. I went up in the lift and wandered down the hotel corridor until I found his room.

I knocked on the door and it was quickly opened. I was greeted by a man in his early twenties wearing a Gray shirt and trousers. He was fairly slim and had wavy light brown hair with a matching goatee and moustache.

"Hi, I'm Riley," I said warmly offering him my hand.

He shook it happily. "I'm Oscar." He greeted me with a peck on each cheek. From his accent, I thought he sounded Belgian.

He invited me into his room and offered me a glass of champagne. We clinked our glasses together.

"To our potential business partnership." I toasted.

"Yes. I hope we can secure a wonderful partnership." He replied. "Andy said you were very beautiful but you look even better than I imagined."

I blushed. I liked the compliment but thought it a little strange he would say such a thing.

He took a sip from the champagne. "Your outfit is in the bathroom." He told me.

I tried as best I could to suppress my confusion. I was curious as to what he meant.

"My outfit?" I asked him

"Yes, I selected it personally. I hope you like it." He answered, thankfully not picking up on why I was asking him.

"I hope I like it as well," I replied.

I had to satisfy my curiosity. I excused myself and headed over to the bathroom. Sitting on the counter was a black plastic bag and a white envelope. I quickly picked up the bag and opened it and saw a set of black lingerie inside. I put it back down on the counter and inspected the envelope. Inside were several bank notes. I took them out and counted them, noticing there was a thousand pounds in twenties.

The realisation of what was happening quickly dawned on me. Andy had sold me to Oscar as a prostitute. The thought of it turned me on incredibly being used purely for sex. I could feel myself starting to get wet as I stood there holding this envelope full of cash. If he wanted me to secure this client for him I was going to do so. I put the envelope in my handbag and put it down on the counter. I picked the plastic bag back up and emptied it out. Inside was a matching pair of lace black bra and tiny thong panties. Completed with a garter belt and stockings.

I stripped naked and got dressed in the outfit Oscar had chosen for me. As it fit perfectly I suspected Andy had a hand in selecting it. I slipped my heels back on and made sure the thong was pulled really tight into my arse. I took a deep breath and stepped back out of the bathroom. Oscar was sat on the bed waiting for me. I walked over to him, standing over him so he could admire my body in the outfit he had chosen for me.

"Do you like?" I asked him

"You look beautiful Riley." He told me his eyes darting back and forth between my boobs and my crotch. I turned around so he could get a good look at my arse as well. He got up off the bed and started to run his hands over me. He cupped my breasts in his hands and ran them down to my crotch and started to rub me through the material of the thong. I started to rub my pussy against his hand as I felt his other hand squeezing my arse cheeks.

"Andy said if I pay double I can fuck you without a condom." He told me.

His words just turned me on more. "You want to put your naked cock inside me?" I purred seductively. I was very willing to be the whore he had paid for.

I reached back and started to rub him through his trousers. He was already hard. I unzipped him and reached into his trousers for his cock. He felt thick but not very long. I stroked him feeling drops of pre-cum on the tip of his penis. I ran my hand down and stroked his balls while he played with my breasts.

"Suck my cock." He demanded.

I turned to face him and started to unbutton his shirt. He shrugged it off his shoulders and ran my hands over his chest. I sank down to my knees and undid the belt on his trousers. I pulled them down to his ankles and brought my lips up to meet his cock. He was just a little over six inches but fairly thick. I took the head into my mouth and started to deepthroat him. I sucked hard, lavishing his length with my tongue as I quickly worked him in and out of my mouth. I increased the pace, sucking him harder and faster.

I looked up at him. "Get on the bed," I suggested.

Oscar moved onto the bed. I got up on all fours so he could get a good view of my arse while I resumed sucking his cock. I licked at his balls, flicking my tongue over them. Slowly I ran my tongue up his length. I swirled my tongue around the tip before engulfing him in my mouth again. I worked his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. Rubbing his balls with one hand.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and straddled his waist. I slipped my panties to the side, exposing my pussy to him for the first time. Putting my arms down on the bed to steady myself I eased my pussy down onto his cock. He groaned as I let him enter me. I quickly pushed myself up and down on his cock. The width of his cock felt nice as it stretched me gently. I stared at him with lust as I fucked his cock. I began to go faster on him bringing myself down harder onto his cock. I sank down on him sat with my knees beside his legs. I started to grind my hips on him, touching my clit so I could make myself cum.

I turned around on him, keeping his cock inside me as I did so. I rode his cock, moving my arse up and down on him. Rubbing my clit frantically. I looked over my shoulder to see him staring at my with lust.

"You like the way I fuck your cock?" I asked him.

I brought my arse back down on him again as I started to cum. My legs trembled as I orgasmed and I sank forward my chest pressed against his legs, my pussy quivering on his cock. I lay there for a moment with his cock still inside me, my orgasm slowly subsiding.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" I suggested.

I got up on all fours in front of him, shaking my arse invitingly at him. Oscar got up and moved behind me. I shivered as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet slit and then plunged inside me. I pressed back against him, working my pussy back and forth on his cock. He grabbed me by the waist with one hand and started to fuck me. He gave me hard quick strokes. I moaned softly as I took his cock. With his free hand, he started to play with my breasts, pinching my nipples. I reached underneath myself so I could play with my clit and rub his balls.

He grabbed both my arms and pulled me back against him. He started to fuck me harder, more quickly as I rubbed myself. I came again as he fucked me like this, my pussy tightening around him as I came wildly. He pulled out of me and flipped me onto my back. Pulling me down to the edge of the bed. I drew my legs close to my chest as he slipped his cock back inside me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like a cheap slut." I growled at him.

He grabbed my legs and started to hammer my cunt with his cock. He pounded his cock in and out of me, making me take him fully. I played with my breasts, tweaking my nipples. The force of his strokes brought me to a third orgasm. His groans increased and I felt his cock twitch inside me.

"Cum on my face," I demanded.

He stepped back and I slid onto the floor. I grabbed his cock and started to rub him quickly. He grunted and the first wave of his cum landed on my lips. I kept on jerking him and he shot a load onto my cheeks and chin. I stuck my tongue out to catch the last few drops of his seed. He sank back on the bed beside me. I gathered his cum up in my fingers and fed it into my mouth, swallowing his load.

Without a word I got up and went back into the bathroom. I just stood there for a moment realising I had just let a guy pay to have sex with me. I cleaned myself up and dressed quickly. I headed back out into Oscar's room. He was sat back on the edge of the bed.

"You were incredible Riley. Please tell Andy I will sign anything he needs." He told me.

I walked over to him and gave him a light kiss before seeing myself out of his room. I headed back down to my room and called Andy. I told him everything had gone well and that Oscar was a happy new client.