Riley's Exploits Pt. 09

Story Info
The Conference Part Two.
3.8k words
4.47
13.1k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my hotel room where the conference was being held. Sat on the bed in a red blouse and a black mini-skirt. Andy was in meetings all morning. We had spent the night fucking as I told him all about the business deal with Oscar. He had got off in putting me in that situation and knew I would have gone through with it. He had told me that one of the new interns Alex would coming down to the hotel during the conference. Back in the office he had told me all about her and what he wanted to do to her, which turned me on immensely. Normally he would seduce her himself but this time he wanted me to do the work. So she was prepared for him.

Andy is a sexual predator. He loves barely legal teen girls and always tried it on with any new female intern. Plying on the charm and promises of help with their careers it would seem tricky to resist even though I managed to.

There was a knock on my door. I answered it and Alex was stood at the entrance waiting for me. I welcomed her in and gave her a warm hug before offering her a glass of red wine. We both sat down on the bed, sipping our wine.

Alex was a slim, cute little blonde. She had long straight blonde hair, which came down to her chest. We were around the same height. She was wearing a blue blouse and a Gray pencil skirt completed with slim heels. She was nineteen and had just started an internship at the company.

She took a deep sip of her wine. "Andy said you needed my help with some accounts?" Alex asked me.

I suppressed a giggle at her question. "You really don't know what this is about done you? I replied inquisitively.

"Andy said you needed help getting some of the figures in order for a presentation he is going to give." She answered.

"You're so naive. It's actually really cute." I told her.

"Riley?" She said completely uncertain on what I was talking about.

"What do you think of Andy?" I asked her.

"Umm... he's smart, funny, knows how to work the clients..." She replied a bit uncertain on what to say.

"Do you think he's handsome?" I queried.

"He's nice for an older guy." She told me.

I decided to be more direct. "Would you fuck him?" I asked her boldly.

Alex looked completely shocked and fell silent. "I have a boyfriend." Her voice almost a whisper.

"This isn't about love Alex. This is about sex. One can be enjoyed with the other. Your sexuality, your womanhood can be one of the most powerful tools you have." I explained to her.

She just sat there in silence looking at me. I stood up and hiked my skirt up a little, revealing the little black satin panties I had one.

"This can get you anything you want. If you know how to use it." I told her.

"I love my boyfriend." She replied meekly.

"And I love my husband. But I also love sex. I've made my choices and I stand by them." I replied.

I sat down next to her on the bed and put one arm around her. "Sometimes it's okay to look at other guys and think about what they might be like in bed." I continued to explain.

"Andy's offering you an opportunity. Not just to sleep with him. If you're willing to give him what he wants. He can offer a lot in return. You came down here wanting to impress him right? I know this isn't what you thought and you do have a choice. Neither of us will think badly of you if you don't want to do this." I stated to her.

Her expression seemed to change as she had a curious look on her face. "Are you sleeping with him?" She asked me.

"Yes. For almost six months." I answered.

"Why me?" She asked.

"You're beautiful Alex. You have this really sexy, little petite body. I see the way all the guys look at you at work." I responded.

She blushed. "You like the way they look at you don't you?" I asked.

She giggled. I was relieved she was beginning to lighten up. I got up to grab the bottle of wine so I could refill our glasses. Alex seemed to be a bit more relaxed.

"I don't want to pressure you Alex. But you do need to make a decision and I can't make it for you. Why don't you go into the bathroom for a few minutes and think it over." I suggested.

"Okay." She replied.

Alex got up and headed into the bathroom. Before we came to the conference Andy had given me some money to spend on lingerie for the two of us. As I was of a similar build to Alex which had made things easier. I picked a creamy white set for Alex stockings, garter belt and bra and panties. I had picked a matching set for myself in red. I had left the lingerie in my suitcase and had just gotten it out as she stepped back out of the bathroom.

She had a naughty look in her eye. I could tell her answer even before she said anything. "I'll do it. I'm not sure I should but I want to do it." She told me.

Clutching the bag containing the lingerie I went over to her and gave her a reassuring hug.

"I have a present for you," I told her as I ushered her back into the bathroom.

I took the set I had picked out for her out of the bag and showed it to her. Her eyes were transfixed as she took it in her hands and looked over each piece. "This is gorgeous Riley. I've never worn anything like this." She blurted out.

She hugged me warmly. "Andy wants you to look stunning girl. No man will be able to resist you in an outfit like this." I told her.

"Can I try it on?" She asked.

"Of course," I answered.

Alex quickly stripped off her blouse and placed it down on the counter in the bathroom. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts as she unsnapped the plain white bra she had on. Alex had perfect creamy white B cup breasts, with really pink puffy nipples. She slipped her skirt off leaving her in just the plain cotton panties she had on. As she slipped them down her legs I noticed the quite wild expanse of pubic hair she had down there.

"You don't keep yourself trimmed?" I asked her.

Alex went bright red with embarrassment. "No I've never really thought about it and my boyfriend doesn't complain." She said shyly.

"Some guys like a girl with a bit of bush," I told her.

I dropped my skirt to the floor and pulled my panties to one side so Alex could see that I kept myself shaved. Alex looked really uncertain on how to react to what I was showing her.

"...Umm, wow, Riley, that looks really pretty." She complimented me.

"You've never seen another girl's vagina before?," I asked her.

"Not like this. What does Andy like?" She asked.

"Would you like me to shave you?" I replied.

I had never shaved another girl before but I had an ulterior motive as I wanted to get up close with her pussy.

"Sure." She replied with nervous excitement.

I fetched my razor and shaving cream from my toiletries. While filling a bowl with warm water I made Alex sit on the toilet. Despite being naked she was still quite modest as she was sat there with her legs tightly closed.

"You'll need to open your legs for me, Alex," I told her.

She did as I asked. I realised she was clearly nervous about exposing herself intimately to me in such a way. I squirted some shaving cream onto my hands and worked it into a lather. I spread it over her crotch swiftly. I slowly and methodically shaved her pussy until she was entirely bald. As I shaved her I noticed she was starting to get very slightly moist. Her arousal excited me.

"I can't believe how sexy that looks. I'm not really sure how I'm going to explain this to my boyfriend, though." Alex stated

I laughed. "Alex you're exceptionally beautiful. Any guy that gets to fuck you is very lucky. He'll love it."

I put down the razor and the bowl. Unable to resist any longer I pressed my tongue to Alex's tender little pussy.

"Riley what are you..."

I Interjected before she could finish her question. "You've never been with another girl before have you? You didn't think Andy was going to get you all to himself did you?" I asked rhetorically.

"No, I've never done anything like this before." I brought my tongue up to her clit and lapped at it gently. She let out a soft moan. "Please don't stop." She begged.

I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it gently. Alex cooed softly as I massaged her clit with my tongue. Her eyes glazed over with lust as she started at me. I brought one hand up to her pussy and started to tease her lips. Eager to taste her I snaked my tongue down to her entrance and slipped it inside her. This elicited a loud moan from Alex. I pushed my tongue further inside her, I explored her inner folds, savouring how sweet she tasted. I felt her legs starting to tremble I wasn't sure if it was through excitement or if she was nearing orgasm. I brought my tongue back up to her clit and pushed a finger inside her. Alex was very tight and her pussy clamped down hard around my finger. I sucked harder on her clit and she cried out loudly. I felt her quivering on my finger and started to fuck her with it quickly while I played her clit. Her breath drew short and I saw her eyes were closed as she was lost in the pleasure I was giving her as I brought her to orgasm. I moved my tongue back down so I could taste her juices.

I stood up and kissed her. She willingly opened her mouth to invite my tongue inside. I caressed her tongue with mine. I broke off our kiss, leaving Alex with a look of wanton lust on her face. I could see that she craved more.

"No guy has ever made me cum like that." She panted still trying to get her breath back.

"Can we do that again?" Alex asked excitedly.

I kissed her deeply before leading her back into the bedroom. She lay on the bed, watching me as I undressed. Before rejoining her I retrieved a small bag from my suitcase, which contained the toys I had brought with me to the conference. I got out a small pink vibrator and sat on the bed with her. We kissed again and Alex seemed to be growing in confidence as she was now willingly exploring my mouth and caressing my tongue with hers.

Alex's eyes lit up as I turned on the vibrator. She was completely transfixed by it. "I've never used anything like that." She told me.

I pressed it to her little button and Alex began to moan immediately. Far louder than she had in the bathroom. I circled it around her clit while I softly rubbed one finger up and down her lips. She kissed me frantically. I increased the speed at which I was massaging Alex's clit with the vibrator and gently slipped a finger inside her. She pushed back against my finger, clearly eager for more. I started to fuck her with my finger and turned up the intensity of the vibrator. I eased a second finger into her and saw her body starting to tremble again. Her second orgasm was far more powerful than her first, her entire body shook in little spasms as I made her cum with the vibrator.

"Can I feel it inside me?" She asked.

"Lay on your front and put your bum up in the air for me," I instructed her.

She did as I asked. I teased her slit with the vibrator at first, before easing it inside. I saw Alex pushing back against it, desperate to have more of it inside her. I pushed it deeper and steadily started to fuck Alex with it. I moved so I had my head underneath her pussy and pulled her down onto me. I took her clit back into my mouth, sucking harder this time. Alex's moans increased as I lapped at her clit roughly. She started to grind her pussy on my face as I lavished her with my tongue. I turned the vibrator up to the maximum speed and fucked her more quickly with it. I felt her pussy quivering as I brought her to a third orgasm. As she came she collapsed onto the bed. I cleaned her up, greedily licking up the traces of her cum.

I rolled Alex off me and kissed her again. Her eyes were filled with a look of complete wanton lust.

"Can I do that to you?" She asked.

I didn't answer and simply sat back against the headboard of the bed with my legs spread open for her. She reached for the vibrator from where I had discarded it.

"No. Just use your tongue." I requested.

She knelt in front of me and very gingerly brought her head down to meet my pussy. She touched her tongue to my clit. She did it so lightly I almost had to stifle a laugh as she was being so delicate with her touch. I moaned more out of encouragement than genuine arousal. She started to lick at me, gently lapping at me trying to emulate what I had done to her. After several minutes of exploring my pussy, she pressed her tongue inside me. I let out a low moan as Alex pushed her tongue deeper, darting her tongue around my folds. She very quickly got into it, fucking me lightly with her tongue. After a few minutes, she was brave enough to push a finger inside me. She pushed it in up to her knuckle and started to gently fuck me with it. I reached one hand down and started to play with my clit as she did so. Alex slowly realised where I wanted more attention and brought her lips back up to my clit She sucked on it gently and started to lick it harder. After several minutes Alex brought me to orgasm. I pressed her head down onto my pussy as I came, making her taste my juices.

She looked up at me my juices smeared on her lips. "I never thought I would enjoy doing that to another girl."

"I want you to lick my arse now," I told her. I had deliberately avoided any anal play with Alex until now as I didn't know how she would react. Andy would definitely want to have anal sex with Alex so I needed to see her reaction.

"Your arse Riley?" She looked at me in disbelief.

I had the answer I wanted. "You've never had anal sex have you?" I asked her.

I already knew her response but needed to hear her say it. "No, my boyfriend has always wanted to try it but I've always been too nervous." She answered.

"With the right guy anal sex can be very intense. I enjoy giving myself to men that way. Andy loves to fuck a girl in the arse." I told her.

She looked alarmed like she had when we first began talking. "I'm not sure." She replied nervously.

"Let me lick you there and you can decide after," I suggested.

"I guess but we stop if I don't like it right?" She answered.

I had Alex get on all fours in front of me. I spread her cheeks apart exposing her pink little rosebud to me. Gently I touched my tongue to her asshole and circled my tongue around it. Alex jumped a little when my tongue first pressed against her arse. I continued licking her and heard a tiny soft moan coming from her.

"It feels weird but I like the way your tongue feels," Alex commented.

I started to lick her more quickly. Flicking my tongue against it, which brought more moans from Alex. Sensing that she was enjoying it I pushed my tongue into her arse. She let out a deep moan and pushed back against me. I continued invading her arse with tongue. I let her enjoy my tongue in her arse for several minutes before taking it away from me.

"I'm going to put a finger inside you," I told her.

I stuck the little finger of my left hand in my mouth getting it nice and slick. I touched it to Alex's asshole and rubbed it gently for a few seconds before sliding it inside her. I let her get used to the sensation of having it inside her for a moment before slowly starting to fuck her with it. She was clearly enjoying it and I could see that her pussy was dripping wet. I started to rub her clit as I worked my finger in and out of her arse. Alex's moans had become louder.

"That feels so good having you touch my clit while you finger my arse."

"I have more toys," I told her.

Despite wanting to give her more pleasure I stopped so I could fetch more toys to use on her. I grabbed the bag from the floor and dropped it on the bed. Reaching inside I took out a small black butt plug and some lube. Alex's eyes grew wide as she saw it.

"You're going to put that inside me?" She asked incredulously.

I smiled "It's not that big." I told her trying to sound reassuring.

I came close to her and placed the butt-plug down on the bed beside us. I had Alex spread herself open with one hand so I could use the lube on her. I squirted a large amount directly onto her arse. She shivered when it made contact her skin. Gently I massaged it into her and made sure her arse was really slick. I pressed a finger back inside her and then a second, which made Alex wince but she was clearly enjoying the anal penetration from my fingers.

"I'm going to put the plug in now Alex. Just try and relax and tell me if you want me to stop," I told her

"Just be gentle." She replied anxiously.

I squirted more lube onto my hand and picked the plug back up. I coated it and brought it to her backdoor. I reached under and rubbed her clit a little as I pushed gently with the plug. There was resistance and it took a few attempts before Alex relaxed enough to let me push it inside her. She grunted as it entered her as her arse was spread wide for the first time.

"That feels better than I thought it would. It is really stretching me." Alex commented.

I moved around and kissed her, the two of us sharing a deep passionate kiss as I stared at her arse sticking up in the air with the plug inside it.

"Will you touch my clit again?" She asked almost begging.

"I have one more toy," I told her

I reached for more bag one last time and took out the final toy. I had a ridged Pyrex dildo which was around six inches. I loved how it felt inside me and I'm sure Alex would as well.

"Will you put that in my pussy?" She asked hornily.

I had Alex lay on her side and started to tease her lips with the dildo. She was grinding her pussy up and down on it, clearly desperate to feel it inside her. I slid it in, making her take a few inches and started to fuck her quickly with it. She was now moaning really loudly. I pushed it deeper until it was almost fully inside her. I started to fuck her more quickly and harder with it knowing Alex was approaching another orgasm. With my other hand, I touched her clit, which sent her over the edge into a powerful orgasm. Her body shook and her pussy quivered as I continued to fuck her with it.

I reached over and picked up the vibrator and handed it to Alex.

"I'm going to put the dildo in your arse now Alex," I explained to her.

I didn't wait for a response and took the plug back out of her arse. I slid the tip inside her and she moaned very softly as it penetrated her. I let her get used to the size of it and Alex started to massage her clit with the vibrator. Gently I pushed it further until it was halfway in.

"I can't believe how good that feels." Alex uttered,

I pushed it deep until it was almost in. Slowly I slide it back out, turning it as I did so which drew further moans from Alex. I very slowly worked it in and out of her as Alex continued to tease her clit with the vibrator.

"Go faster." She begged almost barely able to speak.

I upped my pace very slightly, still continuing to twist it as I slid it in and out of her. I leant forward so I could kiss her nipples as I fucked her arse with the dildo. Alex's chest had gone a deep red as she became more turned on by what was happening to her. She let out one final moan as she came again. She dropped the vibrator as her body spasmed and I continued making her take the dildo until it looked she almost about to pass out from the pleasure she was receiving.

The two of us lay there on the bed holding each other as Alex slowly recovered.

"Is Andy good?" She asked me.

"He's a wonderful lover," I told her.

"Will he fuck me in my arse?" She asked with a tinge of exictment in her voice.

"Do you want him to?" I replied.

"I think I want to know how it feels when a guy takes me back there." She answered.

I kissed her lightly on the lips. I was amazed at how willing Alex had become.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"Yes. Sometimes I let my boyfriend finish inside me." She purred. "I kind of like it as it makes me feel naughty."

"Andy won't use a condom when he fucks you," I told her.

She nodded in response. We lay there holding each other for little longer.

12