Riley's Exploits Pt. 10

Story Info
The Conference Part Three.
3.1k words
4.7
18.9k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley here. First let me thank everyone for all the votes, views and warm feedback on my stories. While all of my stories can be enjoyed separately the third and final part of The Conference follows on directly from the second part, which I would recommend reading first. It may also be worth reading Part three of stories as well for some background.

*****

Hello, I was getting Alex ready for Andy. I'd done her hair and make-up, she went for a soft pink lipstick, mascara and a light blue eye shadow. I'd personally opted for a bright red to match my lingerie and black eye-shadow to compliment my hair. I helped Alex get dressed getting her dolled up in the creamy white stockings and garter belt. The panties were a tiny little thong, which barely covered her beautiful teen arse. She put her bra on as I finished getting dressed myself. I'd picked us out matching outfits but mine was in a deep red.

I pulled her to me and planted a deep kiss on her lips. She kissed me back furiously. I loved how the nervous teen that had sat on my bed earlier had transformed into this wild little teen goddess who was yearning to get fucked.

"You look stunning Alex." I complimented her.

"I've never worn anything like this before. I feel so sexy. I just want guys to look at me in something like this and know they want to fuck me." She replied. "Will Andy like it?"

"He'll love it," I answered.

I led her back into the bedroom and poured us both another glass of wine. I texted Andy and said we were ready for him. After our session earlier I had moved the toys to a bedside cabinet. As we waited for Andy to arrive I watched Alex played with the straps on her stockings in nervous excitement.

There was a knock on the door so I got up to let Andy into the room. Andy was about 6 foot five, very well built and always kept his head shaved bald. He was wearing an expensive looking black suit and shoes. I welcomed him into the room with a quick kiss and went back other to join Alex. We stood so he could admire us in our outfits. I made Alex turn around so he could see all of her lingerie clad body.

"You ladies look beautiful this evening." He complimented us.

He joined us next to the bed. He took Alex in his arms and shared a deep kiss with her. Not to be left out he turned to me and kissed me passionately Our lips locked together, sensually exploring each other's mouths. His hands went to my arse and he started to play with my cheeks. He turned back to Alex to kiss her again, and I saw her start to stroke his groin with one hand. He placed one hand on her breasts, playing with them delicately. Eager to join I slipped one hand between Alex's legs and started to stroke her mound. She was already starting to get wet.

I watched as Alex began to unzip Andy's suit trousers. "Let's get on the bed," I suggested.

Andy stood at the edge of the bed as the pair of us got on all fours in front of him. Alex's hand went back to his crotch, her hands slightly shaking with excitement. She resumed unzipping his trousers as I undid his belt. Andy was naked under his trousers and already fully hard. Freed from the confines of his trousers his cock sprang free, standing proudly in front of him. Andy was a large guy in many ways his cock was nine inches and very thick. Alex was looking at in amazement. I wrapped one hand around it and started to massage his length. I pointed it towards Alex and she playfully stuck her tongue out to lick the tip.

I continued rubbing Andy as Alex explored the head of his cock with her tongue. After a moment she decided to take it into her mouth. I suspected Alex had not been with many larger guys. She struggled to fit him in her mouth despite her eagerness. She tried taking him deeper but I heard the familiar sounds of her gagging. She let it slip from my mouth and I seized my opportunity. I wrapped my lips around him and took Andy's cock deep into my mouth. I sucked hard on him, teasing with my tongue as I did so before letting him back out of my mouth.

"You make that look really easy Riley," Alex commented.

"Plenty of practice," I replied.

"Just run your tongue up and down it," I told her.

Alex placed her tongue back on Andy's length, slowly working her tongue down it. I joined her licking the other side of Andy's cock. Our tongues met as we both played with his balls and then shared a deep kiss with each other. I broke off our kiss and licked back up Andy's shaft and took him back into my mouth. Alex continued to run her tongue up and down on him as I worked half his cock in and out of my mouth. I pointed it towards Alex again and she took him back in her mouth a second time, she managed to take him a little deeper before gagging again.

"Can I feel it inside me?" She asked innocently.

"Get on your back," Andy told her.

Alex lay on her back with legs spread. I saw that her panties were soaking wet. Andy gripped the sides of her panties with both hands and slid them down her legs, exposing her teen pussy to him.

"Such a beautiful little pussy." He told her as he started to rub the head of his cock against her slit.

"Go slow. You're a lot bigger than my boyfriend" Alex told him.

She was dripping and despite how tight she was Andy had little difficulty in entering her. She let out a cry as Andy was clearly stretching her in a way she hadn't experienced before. He let her get used to his size before pushing deeper into her body. He very slowly started to fuck her, only making her take half of his cock before sliding out of her. There was a slight look of pain on her face but she was clearly enjoying it. I kissed her staring deep into her eyes, which were filled with a look of wanton lust. I moved one hand down and teased her clit as Andy fucked her. I brought my lips down to her nipples and licked at each one as I rubbed her clit harder. I saw her legs start to tremble as I assisted Andy in bringing her to orgasm.

He pulled out of Alex and put her on all fours in front of him. I watched as he rubbed the head of his cock against her sensitive clit, making her squirm. He grabbed her tightly around the waist and slide back inside her. This time, he made her take all of him.

"I've never had a guy go this deep before," Alex called out.

Andy started to fuck her a lot harder and faster than he had before. He speared Alex's pussy deep with his cock, making her take his entire length deep into her tiny frame . Alex moaned softly as Andy pounded her. She was clearly enjoying the hard fuck Andy was giving her. Andy had fucked me like this many times but until now I had never watched him with another girl. I started to touch myself ,I would have liked to have Alex lick me as she was getting fucked but I wanted her to enjoy it without interruption.

A devilish idea occurred to me and I stopped touching myself so I could grab the butt plug and lube from the bedside table. I coated it in lube and moved back over to Andy and Alex. He gave me a knowing grin and moved his hands from her waist to her arse. He spread her cheeks for me and I pushed the plug into Alex's arse again. I leant back on the bed, touching myself again as I watched Andy continue to fuck Alex.

"Make me cum again." She begged.

Andy increased the ferocity of his strokes and I saw Alex's face contort with pleasure. She cried out as Andy brought her to another orgasm. Her entire body shaking and trembling as she came really hard on his cock. He pulled out and Alex sank forward onto the bed. She looked really sexy laying on her belly with the plug sticking out of her arse. I leant over and took Andy's cock into my mouth, licking up Alex's juices. I slipped my panties off as I desperately wanted to have Andy's cock inside me.

It had only really been a few hours since we last fucked but I was very horny at that point. I lay on my side and Andy joined me hooking one leg up in the air and sliding himself inside of me. He knew what I wanted, which was to feel his cock deep inside me. He unsnapped my bra and teased my nipples as he slammed his cock in and out of me. I saw Alex had recovered and retrieved the dildo and vibrator from the table. She lay next to me and we shared a deep passionate kiss as Andy fucked me hard.

"I didn't know it would be such a turn on to watch another girl fuck or that it would turn me on when someone else watches me." She commented.

Alex pressed the dildo into herself and started to slide it in and out of her pussy. As she did so she turned on the vibrator, flipping it to the highest setting and pressed it to my clit. The sensations along with Andy's powerful strokes made me cum immediately. Alex kept it pressed to my clit as Andy pistoned in and out of my pussy, I felt myself tighten on his cock as the pair of them brought me to a powerful orgasm.

Alex pulled the dildo from her pussy and dropped the vibrator. She moved down and slipped Andy from my pussy and took him into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed him deeper than she had before, cleaning his cock up. I joined her and we shared his cock between us. I licked the base of his shaft as Alex sucked on him.

I needed more. I made Andy sit against the headboard of the bed and mounted him. I faced him and sank down on his cock, taking him fully inside me. I started to grind myself on him, rocking back and forth while his cock was buried inside me. I felt lube being worked into my arse as I fucked Andy's cock. I looked over my shoulder and saw Alex holding up the butt-plug. She pushed it into my arse as I continued to fuck Andy's cock.

I started to ride him, easing myself up and down on him and then slamming my body back down onto his cock. He quickly began to move his hips in time with my movements. He sucked on my nipples as we fucked. His pace increased and he was steadily fucking me harder, driving his cock deep into my pussy. He brought me to an another powerful orgasm. I cried out as I came, my body shuddering on him. He rolled me off after I had finished cumming.

"Sit on my cock." He told Alex.

She started to mount him in the way I had. "Turn around." He told her.

She turned so she was facing away from him. He positioned her hands on his shoulders and her feet on his legs. Andy guided himself back into her pussy. I sat up the bed next to the pair of them. He placed his hands on Alex's waist and pulled her down onto his cock so was fully inside her. He started slowly, easing his cock in and out of her as Alex started to ride him. I moved around so I could watch more closely. Andy was sliding his cock almost all of the way out of her, before pushing back inside. Alex was moaning heavily as Andy fucked her.

Without warning, he started to fuck her harder. He slammed her body down onto him in time with him driving his cock in and out of her. He kept going and Alex's breath grew ragged as Andy brought her to another orgasm. Even as she came he didn't let up and continued his rough fucking of her teen pussy. Her body shook as she came, her legs trembling wildly. I was certain she was having multiple orgasms as Andy continued to fuck her. He let out a low guttural groan and pulled her down tight onto him.

I heard Alex moan softly and I knew Andy was cumming deep inside her. He held her like that for at least a minute as he continued to erupt inside her body. Spent he released her and pushed her off him. I lay Alex on the bed beside him and started to kiss her again.

"I don't think I've ever had this much cum inside me before." She commented.

I looked over at Andy and saw that he was still fully hard. "I'm going to fuck your little arse now Alex." He told her.

Alex looked excited without any hint of nervousness. I was surprised. I made her get on all fours again at the edge of the bed. Andy got up from his seated position and stood behind her. I grabbed the lube and squirted some onto Alex's asshole. I worked it in and then greased up Andy's cock.

"Just relax sweetie. It might not feel comfortable at first." I told her trying to be comforting.

"Be gentle." She told Andy.

He pressed the head to her asshole and very gently pushed it into her. Alex's arse was tight but she was slick enough for him to enter her without any resistance. She cried out as her arse was stretched by Andy's thick cock. He pushed just a little further before stopping. I reached between her legs and started to play with her clit. I was quite surprised when I saw Alex's face, as her face was a look of joy rather than pain.

"I can't believe how good it feels. He's really stretching me but I love how his cock feels in my arse." She called out.

He pushed deeper, very slowly feeding more of his cock into Alex's arse. Even though she was enjoying it Andy took it slow, letting Alex get used to the feeling of having his cock in her arse. Eventually, he had worked his entire cock into her bum. He stayed deep in her for a moment so she could enjoy the sensations. As slowly as he entered her he withdrew from her again. He got into a rhythm, very slowly fucking her arse. I was genuinely surprised my first anal experience had been mixed although I had begun to enjoy it Alex had clearly enjoyed it from the start. She moaned softly as Andy fucked her, very gently working all of his cock in and out of her. I increased the speed of my fingers on her clit and it didn't take long before she came again.

I pulled the butt-plug from my arse and got on all fours next to Alex. Andy pulled out of Alex and entered my arse. He wasn't as gentle as he was with Alex and knew that I was far more used to having anal sex with him. He went deep into me and started to fuck me quickly. He withdrew so only the head was inside me and then slammed his cock back deep into my arse. He fucked me hard, which he knew I liked. I came very quickly as he was fucking me. Andy kept up his pace, giving me a long hard anal fuck, making me cum several times.

"Will you fuck me some more?" Alex asked.

He pulled out of me and made Alex lay on her side with her legs together. I moved closer to her so we could share a kiss again. "He's going to fuck you harder this time," I warned her.

She nodded in response. I leant over so I could watch as Andy penetrated Alex's arse again. He slid all the way inside her and started to fuck her. True to what I had told her Andy fucked her arse harder than he had before. He made her take all of him with each stroke into her body. She whimpered as she got used to the rougher treatment but she was clearly enjoying it. I reached for the vibrator and pressed it to Alex's clit. I made her cum as Andy fucked her. I kept it pressed up against her as Andy continued to fuck her deeply. I brought Alex into a second orgasm as I heard Andy grunt again.

He pulled out of her and I grabbed his cock. I took the head into my mouth as he started to cum. A blast hit the back of my throat and almost made me gag. I kept his cock in my mouth as he came on my tongue. He kept cumming, filling my mouth with his load. Eventually, he was spent and pulled away from me. I kissed Alex and shared his seed with her. She hungrily probed my mouth her tongue eager to get as much of it as she could. We both swallowed what was in our mouths.

Alex at this point looked exhausted and I could see Andy's cum dripping out of her.

"You were amazing ladies," Andy told us.

Andy got up off the bed and put his clothes back on. He gave us both a kiss before leaving us. I helped Alex get up off the bed and took her back into the bathroom. We undressed and took a shower together. Both of us were too tired to play anymore. We quickly went to bed not long after our shower.

The next morning we ordered room service as Alex fondly recalled the previous night's events. The conference was over so I drove her home as Andy was tied up with some last minute business calls. She kept the lingerie although she wasn't too certain how to explain it to her boyfriend I hugged her goodbye as she got out of the car, telling her I would see her at work on Monday. I drove home after she had left.

I came in late on Monday morning. Andy allowed me some flexibility with my hours. As I approached my desk I saw the door to Andy's office open. Alex stepped out and straightened her skirt before walking over to me.

"I think he's ready for you." She told me.