Riley's New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
My story as a white woman.
3.6k words
4.32
42.8k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers

This chapter of my story is dedicated to a very special friend who has shown me I'm not alone.

*

Two days later... in Todd's car, my mouth on him, lapping sucking. He leans back as he always does while I please him.

I stroke him softly, "Are you having a party soon?"

His hands wrap around my head, "Always a party, baby."

I suck and stroke him, "The day at your house, Smooth he said there is a special party. He said I should come, but you said I wasn't ready yet."

"You aren't."

"He said I should go. Why won't you let me?" I mutter on his balls, lapping them.

"Riley. Shut the fuck up."

I suck on his balls more, put my mouth on him and glide up and down.

"I'm willing to do anything you ask. I'm ready for anything. I want to be special for you."

He laughs slightly, "You've got no idea, baby."

I pull his cock out of my mouth and look him in the face. "I'm ready for anything."

He stares at me. I think part of it is he's amazed I would question him. Finally he shakes his head. "Ok. Fine. You're invited." Then he suddenly grabs my head, twists my hair in his hand and pulls it up to his face. We stare at each other; I've never seen him violent like this. "Don't fuck it up." And he releases me; I finish his blowjob without a word. I left his car and went back to work.

That night, I get a text, date and time. "Be perfect. This Friday."

I spend the week working out and getting my nails and hair done. I'm not sure what Friday has in store for me, but I'm excited and eager to prove to Todd how much I love being with him.

My husband, Mark takes an interest in my activity. Anxiety overwhelms me.

"You've been different the past few months. You just seem in a good mood a lot and you are spending a lot more time on your appearance." He rubs my shoulder, "It's nice. You look good."

I blush, panicking, what should I say? "I just want to be healthy, and am motivated to treat myself right."

"I understand. I support that." He takes me in his arms and kisses me on the forehead. "I'm happy you feel good. You know I want to make you feel good. Do you think you might be in the mood tonight? It's been a little while."

I hold him back, but nausea settles over me. What I'm doing. The truth. It's so wrong and so destructive, but I don't know how I could give it up now. I need this now. I have to separate it from this life somehow. My life with Mark, and my life with Todd, I have to be like two different people to make this work so guilt doesn't consume me. I have to do this.

I think of the video on my phone and immediately am turned on. "I don't foresee any headache tonight."

He holds me tighter, and a twisting sensation takes a hold of my insides. Like my intestines being turned in a meat grinder. I swallow and force it away, telling myself it's ok. I can be a good wife and still satisfy my desires. I can do this. The twisting subsides. I force it away.

Friday. Luckily Mark left for more insurance adjustments. I can have the house to myself, with no excuses or explanations. I bought a brand new dress, dark blue, form fitting, that gives me at least little hips, and shows off my breasts a little.

I took all afternoon getting ready and dolling myself up. I put on some fake eyelashes for the first time, quite an experience, but I did a passable job I think. Finally I stood in front of the mirror and looked myself over. I was quite stunned. I don't think I had ever looked hotter before.

I arrived at 8 pm sharp. It was a nice house with vehicles crowding the driveway and street out front. A heavy bass beat permeated from the residence. I nervously rang the door.

The door opened a few inches and a black man in a tight white t shirt answered the door. He looked at me with menacing suspicious as music blared from the open door, a hostile sneer on and a skeptical scowl creased his face like they were cut with a rusted scalpel. His muscles bulged from under his shirt.

"I'm Riley," I stutter, "Todd's friend?"

His hostile look immediately turns into complete acceptance and friendliness as a wide honest smile fills his face.

"Well come on in! My are we looking fine tonight! T is gonna be pleased with you! I'm G-Man," he put his hand out.

I walked into the home and was amazed by his size. The door had been blocking most of him. I saw now he stood well over six feet tall, and was rippled with muscles. I moved to shake his hand and he laughed and pulled it away, engulfing my small frame in a big bear hug.

"No handshakes here, baby. We all fam, hugs only. Come on, let me get you something to drink."

We walk to the kitchen, there were a few people along the way whom G-Man slapped his hands with. They all looked at me and grinned, nodding their heads. I politely said hello, good evening, nodded my head in return. The house was nicely decorated, spotless. There was even some tasteful art adorning the walls. We found the kitchen.

G-Man slapped the island counter. "Whataya have, pahtnah!"

"Umm, what do you have?"

"Ha ha!" When G-Man laughed his whole body laughed. "You funny, baby! What do you drink?"

"I guess a mai tai would be nice."

"One mai tai coming up," he called. His eyebrows lift, "But first..." He pulled two shot glasses from the dishwasher and slapped them on the counter. He filled both glasses.

"You drink cognac?"

"No."

He opened the fridge and took a bottle of beer out, and put it on the counter after opening it. I see IPA written on the side. He fills both shot glasses with a bottle from under the island. He lifted his own and held it up.

I took my own and raised it.

He clinked his glass against mine, "To a long and satisfying relationship, one man to one beautiful woman. I gotta say, my brotha do have some taste!"

It burned as I toss it back, and my face scrunched up. It tasted like brandy, but smoother. He pushed the beer forward and I chase the shot with it. It's bitter beer, but cool on my throat after the shot.

He slammed the shot glass on the table, "Now for that mai tai."

He started grabbing rum and juices from the counter and fridge, "I thought T said you were married."

"I am."

"Where's your ring at?"

I'm surprised at his observation, "I left it at home."

"Ohhh, don't worry about that thing. You always wear that when you hang out with us." He stopped and looked at me, "Got it?" and kind of clucked from the side of his mouth twice and smiled and winked.

I laughed, "Ok." I watched him make my drink, moving around the kitchen smoothly and confidently.

A few minutes later he pushed a hurricane glass filled with a deep red drink, complete with an orange slice, stepped back and pointed at me, "Boom, one mai tai, baby! Hey! Look who it is!"

I turned and saw a gorgeous woman enter the kitchen. Her long hair is done up like an Athenian cauldron of glowing coals atop her head, then allowed to fall down, raining fire on the top of her neck. A white dress with a black design seductively covers a figure that seems to walk out from a James Bond movie.

"Hey, big man!" she says as she is engulfed by G-Man's tree trunk arms, wrapping her own around him.

"Jodi, this is Riley," G-Man gestures towards me, "T's girl. I just made her a drink. This is her first time hanging out. You should make her feel comfortable." He turns to me, "Riley, this is Jodi. She comes to see me from time to time."

Jodi turns to me, penetrating emerald eyes, and a smile that curls up in a way not exactly trusting. "Hey."

I smile, "Nice to meet you."

"I got some boys to mind. You girls get to know each other. Riley, you need a drink, ask Jodi to mix one up for you, just don't expect one as good as mine." He laughs as he walks out.

Jodi is looking me up and down, her grin wider and broader than ever. She's holding some blue colored drink.

"First party, huh? How long you been with Todd?"

"Yeah, I don't know a few months or so."

She nods. "Have you shared a Black man with a girl yet?"

Not a question you normally hear from someone you just met. My eyebrows furrow together. "No. Why?"

She laughs, "Why do you think we're here?" and smiles wickedly at me.

She grabs my drink and pushes it up to my mouth, holds it there after I start to put it down. "Don't worry. First time, it will be a little smoother. It is awesome though! You wait."

She wraps her creamy porcelain arm inside mine and we walk into the living room.

A room full of men talk and mill about. Two play a football video game hooked up to a gigantic television as a few others look on and cheer and jeer. For the first time ever in my life, I see myself as different. Jodi and I are white women, but every other person in the room is a man, and black. I see Todd across the room, G-Man talking into his ear over the loud music. He looks over at me and smiles, gets up. G-Man looks over at me and Jodi. His smile again, ear to ear. I decide I like him, he's so genuine and animated.

Todd crosses the room and leans down, "Glad to see you made it. You look wonderful." He kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you," I answer and hold on to him before he can pull away, "Thank you for inviting me to your friend's party. It was nice."

"I got a feeling about you. Just listen to Jodi," he says before disengaging.

I turn to Jodi, curious. She smiles, pushes my drink up to my mouth and has me take a long drink. "Don't worry, I've been in your place before. Trust me."

I'm a bit leery about trusting her, but her demeanor does seem to be more skeptical than hostile for some reason. She does seem honest as she points out different men and tells me about them. The names are interesting: Hitman, Beast, Anwar, Skeeter, Bukwon, Ka-Boom. She gives bios of each one, explaining the reason, or humorous explanation for the name, men who were converts to Islam, or, most curious, accounts of sexual proweress. All the while I'm aware of her physical contact with me, always touching me, caressing my leg or arm. It turns me on almost as much as the presence of so many black men surrounding me.

Men start to shout at us to get drinks and beer. Some sweetly and politely ask. Jodi is quick to jump up and serve them, and I understand I should help her. Most are fairly easy drinks or just requests for bottles of beer. Jodi helps with the complicated ones. I blush as some call Jodi a "slut" or "whore" when asking for their drinks. She seems to relish it, and complies more eagerly. At first it seems rude and boorish, but I start to think it is hot, and wonder why they don't say the same to me.

I try to keep my eye on Todd, but he is in and out of the room, talking with various men, on his phone. I see Smooth, I smile at him and he smiles and winks.

Finally, I don't know how many drinks I had, but I was pretty out of it. I start to hear calls that sound like, "Get the bitches up! Where the women at? Let's get the women up!" Jodi wraps her arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to her.

"Riley, it's showtime, just relax, okay?"

I turn to look at her, ask her what she means, and her mouth is on mine, her tongue in my mouth. The initial kiss is evokes my programmed response even though I have been on sexual overload all night: I push away. Her mouth leaves mine.

"This is what we're here for," she whispers. And kisses me again. I'm numb for a second, then kiss back, putting my hands on her shoulders, letting my desires go.

Around us I can hear men cheering, shouting lewd suggestions. Jodi and I kiss for a minute then she stands up, pulling me to my feet.

The living room is full of men now as Jodi leads me in front of the television. I have a second to see it no longer has video games on it, but pornography. A white woman is on a couch and three black men are around her, but I can't see more as Jodi pulls my head to her again. Someone has pulled away the coffee table, leaving the middle of the room empty.

She kisses me again deeply, her hands trailing down my sides, behind my back, dropping down to the hem of my dress.

She starts to pull it up slowly revealing more of my skin, my underwear, my matching black bra, over my head.

Her mouth goes to my ear kissing and licking me, "Take my clothes off," she whispers.

Reality is spinning around me, oh my god, if I thought sex with a stranger was bad, then sex with his stranger friend, now I'm making out with another women in front of a room full of twenty or thirty strangers. But it is so erotic. It is hot. Being watched by men. Black men. I'm so desired by all of them. That pushed me over the edge.

I curled my fingers around the bottom of Jodi's dress and pulled up, pulling it off her body. I surrendered my inhibitions again and enjoyed Jodi's kiss and her touch on me, her hands pulling my panties down and her fingers touching me. I was shy still, only doing what she did to me. She'd take my bra off and I'd take her's off, she'd suck on my breasts, I'd suck on hers. Her fingers were touching me, I touched her.

Meanwhile the men were going wild, yelling at us, calling us names, but I had only Jodi in my mind now. I noticed bright lights were on us, masking the crowd, but I was so into Jodi, I had barely noticed.

Jodi kissed up my neck to my ear, nibbling so wonderfully, "Ready? This is where it really gets crazy! I'm going to push you to the ground, on your back, spread your legs, and enjoy a few hours of heaven!"

She didn't give me a chance to respond. She put her hand on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my back. Before I could think a man was between my legs, entering me, I put my hands out to push him away, but found myself caressing his chest.

Then Jodi was laying down. We were opposite, so that if I turned my head, she was upside down, but our cheeks were together. I noticed another man was fucking her now.

She turned her head and started kissing me, it was strange from an upside down position. But erotic, as I could feel the man fucking me begin to rise to climax as I French kissed Jodi, finally he pulled out and positioned himself above Jodi and my faces, cum spraying over our locked lips. Another man took his place, while Jodi's man began to cum on us, semen spattering our cheeks and face, eyes and lips, as Jodi and I kissed each other and moaned into each other's mouths.

It was nirvana, and it was even hotter because I knew Jodi loved it also, we were both making out while getting fucked by black man after black man, and they were cumming over our kissing faces. We lapped it up off each other's faces and lips and I was cumming so hard, and she was too, her body shuddering, one hand clenched in my hair, as we kissed!

It seemed like it would never end and it was so hot! At one point, a huge shadow descended on me, and I knew it was G-Man. When he entered me it was like a freight train, stretching me and sending me into yowls of pleasure. I looked up and saw Todd over Jodi. Both of them fucking us like only black men can, their hips like pistons driving into us! My hands explored G-Man's rippled body, the curvature of his waist and ass as he drove into me. Then, they were both releasing onto Jodi and me. Both of us kissing, lapping cum from each other's cheeks, chins, lips and mouths. Then they were gone and another round started.

I would have thought I would have been worn out far faster, I have no idea how many men were in me, but in total, I think Jodi and I shared twenty to thirty men. I don't know if any had both of us. I don't know, it seemed to happen so fast, but then it was over.

I don't even know how it ended, Jodi was pulling me up. The guys were cheering, whistling, and the music so loud. I stood up wobbly, drunk on alcohol and sex. She pulled me against her and we kissed deeply, her hands groping my body, I was too out of it to control my body. I could feel sex dripping down my cheeks and neck, running down my chest and between my breasts. Numb with exhilaration and enjoyment, so satisfied and happy! If this wasn't heaven, than I couldn't understand how heaven felt!

Finally she was pulling me, I followed her. The lights were bright as she pulled me into a room.

"Nice! You did great! What did you think?"

I was disoriented. It took a few seconds to realize I was in a bathroom. Reality descended on me. I was looking at Jodi's face. Her hair was ruined, locks twisted around every which way. Her hair, red like a black sailor's night, was now crossed with semen like wispy clouds. Her face was shiny. A large dollop dipped down her earring and hung below it. I looked down and saw I had only one heel on. Was that why I felt like I was walking on a ship? I was out of it. I remember little snippets, snapshots. I imagined my own face looked the same way as Jodi's. And exhilaration took me away for a second.

I heard water running. I looked toward it, vision returned, Jodi was splashing water on my face.

"Huh?"

Jodi put both her hands on my cheeks and kissed me, "Relax, I can tell what you loved it. You're for real!"

"Todd didn't have sex with me," I muttered.

Jodi looked at me for a few seconds. "Riley. Don't get too involved. Your white, He has a Black cock, that's like two magnets. You start thinking He's the love of your life or something, you're gonna get in trouble. It's sex, you're like me, we like Black men, that's it. Don't start thinking Todd is going to be your husband or anything." I can hear things in her words she doesn't say. I can't explain; how she says certain words. Maybe it was the alcohol.

Reality was returning to me, I started to wash up. "I thought you were G-Man's girl?"

Jodi laughed, "I'm every Black man's girl. G-Man just treats me like fuckmeat better than most men can." Jodi stood up, "Riley, you sound like a nice girl. Maybe too nice. Don't get too wrapped up over Todd. There are lots of Black men out there. You get too wrapped up with one guy..." she shook her head. "I've known lots of women who were trophy wives or stuck up college girls, and they got too wrapped up in one guy, and turned into welfare mothers selling their ass for spending money." She touched my arm, "There's lots of Black men out there, but take care of yourself, you're number one. They'll say you're Their number one bitch, but you ain't number one, honey. They are. Keep yourself number one. But that doesn't mean you can't get what you need."

"Oooh, baby, are you alright?" Mark grabs my waist softly. Three days later he came home from being on the road.

"Oh, it's nothing, I just think I pulled a muscle while working out."

"You have a bit of limp, buttercup! Take it easy! I thought you were getting to the gym a little too often." He rubs my back.

The twisting starts, just a little, and then subsides. I'm here now. With my husband.

I turn and kiss him on the cheek. "Yeah, I need to make sure I stretch more before I work out." I told the same lie to myself the past two days. Over and over until a part of me believed it.

The lie came out easily. Sometime, maybe tomorrow or the day after, maybe tonight, I'll be my other self. But right now I'm my husband's wife.

To be continued...

RileyGirl
RileyGirl
66 Followers