Rince and Spit

Story Info
It's not easy to find a good dentist.
1.2k words
58.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that Dave, does it still pinch the gum?"

"It feels much better, Jim. Thanks for seeing me today. I don't think I could have made it until Monday."

"Don't worry about it. My softball game was rained out. I'm going to take your plates out to polish them. Open just a little wider. I wish all of my patients were as easy to work on as you. I wish I had a nickel for every tooth mark left on my finger. Of, course, that isn't a problem with you. There we go; you can rinse your mouth now. Do you ever think about how things would be if you'd listened to my advice in college? Instead of being my patient, you could have been my partner."

"Jim, everyone whuth doing sthpeed and coke back them. Even you thnorted your share of lines."

"But not everyone continued to use that stuff. It was just something we did in college; I chose dentistry instead of years of drug abuse. Now, I have a practice, and you have a full set of dentures. I love the way you speak without your dentures. Imagine, Dave, if you had to spend your life trying to get by without a single tooth in your mouth."

"I'm lucky thu have a fwen who will thake me without inthurance."

"That reminds me, will you be making a payment today?"

"Thure, Thim, if you'd like me thoo."

"Fine, let me polish them up while you get ready."

"Oh, Bob; those are nice, my favorite shade of pink. Are they silk or satin?"

"Thay are thatin. I remembered that you like the bikini cut."

"Well, they're very sexy, but you didn't have to wear panties and nylons just for a fitting. That's a pretty little bra you have on, as well. You must have done some shopping to find a matching set with a bra that fits you so well. I think I'll sit on my stool and you can get down on your knees in front of me."

"Howth that Thim"

"That's great; you look so slutty when you kneel on the floor. You can open my fly and take my cock out now. Why don't you lick the head and fondle my balls, first? I haven't seen you in a while. I'd like you to take your time. Scrape your gums under the head. If you had teeth, that wouldn't feel near as good."

"Oh, yeah, that feels nice. God, I'm hard as a rock, and you haven't even started. Okay, wrap your lips around my cock and start sucking. Take your time; I want to feel those gums sliding against my big dick. Oh, god, yeah! That's it; bob your head up and down for me. Open wide. That's nice; nothing like a blowjob from a toothless mouth.

Oh, forget what I said about taking your time, this feels too good! Swirl your tongue and bite down with your gums a little tighter. Open wide, please, and turn to the left just a little. Yeah, that's it, up and down, faster. Faster, you cocksucking loser! Use some suction and suck me with your worthless mouth. It's not so worthless now, is it?

Get ready to swallow. Not yet...not yet...now! Oh, fuck! Take my load, bitch! Swallow my cum and clean my cock. Oh yeah...oh god, that feels good! You were born to suck dick, you toothless fag. You can get off your knees and rinse and spit. Oh, that was great. Look, my cock is still hard. How would you like to make two payments today?"

"Thure, Thim; if you want me thoo."

"Get back up in the chair for me. You're right about your panties; I just love the good old fashioned bikini style. Relax, while I tilt the chair back. I'm going to lower your head down, so I can straddle your face."

"Umm, very nice. Open wide and take my balls into your mouth. That's good; massage my nuts with your gums. Oh, that's it, use your tongue, and lick my balls. I'm going to remove the headrest, so you can take my cock down your throat.

Relax, Dave; you've done this before. Just let it slide past your gums and down your throat and I'll do the rest. See how easy it is when you relax? I'm going to fuck your face, loser. This may take a while, so make yourself comfortable. Would you like the headphones and listen to some music? Very well, you can listen to the suction hose. You are a drooler, no doubt about that."

"It's a shame, that you don't enjoy giving blowjobs. Your dick isn't even making a bulge in your panties. I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying the dentist if you got off on sucking dick like a two-bit queer. Don't feel too bad, though. You'll earn enough to pay your bill. I'll see to that. Just think, if you weren't such a stupid loser, you could have a job that pays for dental visits.

Oh, get ready to make your second payment! I'm going to dump this load straight down your throat. Don't worry; you know that I specialize in painless dentistry. God, I love humping your toothless face! Start swallowing, bitch! Bite down harder on my cock. You can feel it, can't you? You can feel my big dick on your toothless gums.

Ah, shit, that felt great, and you didn't miss a drop. I'll raise you up, so you can rinse and spit. Relax and catch your breath. When you're ready, we can put your dentures back in your mouth."

"You'd better get your clothes on. You look so hot in your bra and panties. I'd let you make another payment if I didn't have to pick up Mother at the mall.

There, you're all set. Let me know if they give you any more trouble. I warned you that dentures are harder to adjust to than a partial or a bridge. I've been putting off telling you this because, under your circumstances, the news isn't good. Dave, your plates have about had their run. It's time for a new set."

"When do you want to do this, Jim?"

"Let me check my calendar. What would be a good time for you to come in? I have another loser coming in next Saturday. We can put this off for another month."

"You're the doctor, Jim. Whatever you think is best."

"I'll write it down. Oh, and Dave, would you prep your colon before coming in? You know how expensive new plates are. Your outstanding balance is going to be considerably more.

I'll knock off ten percent if you'll dress up like a sissy and lick my balls before I fuck you up the ass. I'll make it twenty if you'll clean my cock with your tongue and rim my asshole when I'm through with you."

"You've never fucked me before, and you've never made me lick your ass. Couldn't you charge a little less, just for old time's sake?"

"Dentists are expensive, Dave. Would you rather see someone else?"

"You know we can't afford it, Jim."

"That reminds me, we should start planning for Stacy's braces. My, doesn't the time fly? It seems like it was only yesterday, when you sucked me off pay to extract her last baby tooth."

"I don't have any choice, do I?"

"Then, we're all set, I'll see you the third Saturday next month. Bring that little black dress with you. I love the way you look in that."

"Sure thing, Jim. Have a good week and thanks, for everything."

"No problem, loser; It's always a pleasure to treat my favorite patient."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
Scoring My Brother Ch. 01 Brothers Jon & Jim hated each other, now forced together.in Gay Male
Jogging Quickie A neighborhood jog leads to first time magic.in Gay Male
My Straight Neighbor, Ronnie Straight neighbor needs attention.in Gay Male
More Stories