Ringing the Bell

Story Info
Megan Fox has a chance to meet her admirer, Kristen Bell.
2.5k words
4.15
45.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan sat on the deck of her beach house watching the people run on the beach. She had a late call time for her newest movie and planned to spend the early morning in the sun. Since she lived only five minutes from the studio she had plenty of time to relax on that sunny day.

She smiled as she saw the Paps walking along the beach trying to get a shot of her; she playfully shot them the finger before she opened the magazine in her lap. She didn't care if they took pictures of her; she actually encouraged it. Luckily her fans understood she enjoyed that they wanted to know so much about her life.

She scanned through the pages of the Vogue magazine until she found an article that had her name mentioned in it. She smiled to herself as she read: "I want to hate her, well we all do but Megan Fox is not only sexy and beautiful but she is smart. I really want to be her friend." The quote was from Kristen Bell.

Megan got wet just thinking of Kristen Bell she adored Veronica Mars the television show that had brought initial fame to Kristen. She had always wanted to meet the other woman. She thought for a moment of who on her staff could get her information she needed to meet up with Kristen.

She reached over to pick up her cell phone to call her assistant who should have been on the way back to her house anyway.

"Cathy where are you?" she asked a bit impatiently into the phone.

"Walking in your front door," the other woman responded with the same tone.

Cathy walked outside onto the patio wearing only a bikini but carrying a tote bag.

"I'm here," she said with a forced smile.

"Alright alright I'm sorry if I sounded angry. What took you so long?"

"I had gone to three stores to get your facial cream the other stores were out. I know how you like to use it your first day on a new movie."

Megan nodded she liked Cathy she always knew how to get things done. Megan looked Cathy over she enjoyed the other woman's full tits. It had only been a day since she had them in her mouth. Last night she had brought home a new guy she met at a party. He was tall, Blonde and in her bed at that moment sleeping off all the alcohol they had ingested the night before. Cathy had joined them in the bed because Megan liked to watch sometimes as much as she liked her girl fun.

"Thanks Hun, I do have a new assignment for you though."

"Okay?"

"I need you to find out the next time Kristen Bell is available to meet up with me," Megan said as she squinted against the sun. She was about ready to go inside because she couldn't be overly dark for her part.

"Actually I know the answer to that because my pal, Brad Jansen loves her. He told me a couple of days ago that she has a photo shoot at the Mansion tomorrow afternoon. Do you want me to get you in?"

"Oh okay well no I will just call Hef about it he won't mind if I stop by. He really loved it when I did my photo spread," she said before she got up then traced her fingers over Cathy's face. "I am sorry I was rude to you."

Cathy smiled before she followed Megan inside.

–The tall gorgeous Blonde man in her bed was just starting to awaken while his phone rang beside the bed. He grabbed the phone before he put his hand on his head, "Shit," he looked up to see Megan as she walked into the room, "I gotta go," he added. Megan shrugged she didn't even remember his name. He got up naked, pulled on his jeans then headed out of the room with his tee shirt in his hand.

Megan laughed, "Men."

At Megan's beach house there were cameras everywhere. 'She hoped the Blonde didn't mind that he would be in her next video. She always leaked photographs as well as videos out over the internet. If people wanted to see her naked then she was the one that needed to make the money from that endeavor. She got that idea from Kim Kardashian who had put her own sex tape online because her friend Paris told her it was a good way to get a job in Hollywood. "Show your assets girl."

Cathy walked in to the room to strip off the sheets. Megan never liked to sleep on the same sheets twice without washing them. It was partially because she had different people in her bed every other night or so but also because she loved the smell of freshly laundered linens. Normally Cathy didn't do the job but since she was the one that Megan planned Cathy as her afternoon "delight" before she took her afternoon nap; Cathy figured she would pitch in to help.

A few minutes later Megan lie on the bed with Cathy's head between her legs. She moaned softly as the other woman moved her tongue over her clit then down and in her pussy. Megan traced her hands over Cathy's hair with a smile. The other woman was perfect at making her come which calmed her in the moments she was nervous. Cathy picked up the pace after her fingers were in Megan's slit making Megan buck against her fingers. She exploded a few minutes later.

"Oh Cat I love the way you lick me."

Cathy smiled, "I love the way you do me too," she said before she straddled Megan's waist to move up to kiss her. Megan was more than happy to give the same consideration to Cathy for her continued good service.

–The next afternoon Megan arrived at Kristen's photo shoot. She had spoken with Hugh Hefner, Hef, who was more than happy to have her around. Megan went straight to Kristen's dressing room.

"Hey Megan," Laurel, the hairdresser, said.

Laurel was employed by Hugh at the mansion.

"Hey Laurel, how is Kristen holding up here?"

Kristen turned around with a wide grin on her beautiful face. "Megan Fox? What are you doing here?"

"I came to make sure you are relaxed, I heard you wanted to be my friend so I couldn't resist stopping by to give you some tips. I thought we could meet up for dinner later too."

Kristen was almost speechless. She didn't even think about the fact that she had on nothing under a half opened short silk robe.

"That would be great," Kristen said before Megan knelt down in front of her. Megan's shirt was unbuttoned almost down to her navel Kristin noted from her new angle of the woman.

Laurel stopped working on Kristen's hair.

Megan put her hands on Kristen's knees as the other woman looked curiously at her.

"What?"

"I am going to help you to relax; Hef mentioned you might be nervous."

Kristen raised her eyebrows, "He said I didn't have to be naked if I didn't want to but I thought as long as it's tasteful..."

Megan shook her head, "Let me tell you a secret first Hugh always wants to see you naked if he invited you to pose. Secondly, the way I am going to help you relax will give you that freshly sexed look he is looking for and believe me all the stars get this treatment. I am just lucky that you might let me do this I can tell you my first time to um calm someone it was Angelina Jolie. She loved my methods."

Megan waited for a response from Kristen.

Kristen's head was spinning. They had people to calm them by fucking them? It was something that happened all the time? She wasn't sure what to think but she also wasn't going to turn down the opportunity.

Laurel said, "Its fine I promise Megan was one of Hugh's favorite playmates and I was the one that had to calm her. She knows what she is doing and it will get you in the mood like nothing else. You will think of this moment and blush just right."

Kristen bit her lip, it seemed like a win win situation. She nodded as she leaned back in the chair while Laurel looked on. Megan opened up the robe then smiled up at Kristen. "I'll be gentle."

She leaned up first to caress Kristin's tits, play and suck them for moments before she heard Kristen catch her breath. Kristin was heating up. Laurel smiled when Megan moved her kisses down the other woman's chest and stomach then on down to her pussy. Megan started gently while she swirled her tongue around the aroused clit then in her slit slightly more forcefully. She had to make sure she wasn't so aroused that it showed on film. She went back up to suck Kristen's clit before she moved her fingers into the slick opening.

"Laurel can you go tell them I will need another moment please," the woman nodded then left the room.

"You have gotten me all hot and bothered," Megan said as Kristen moaned as she continued to push her fingers into her.

"Feels too good," Kristen said just before her orgasm hit her.

Kristen closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Megan kept her fingers inside until Kristin stopped moving against her fingers.

–"That was amazing," Kristen said as she looked up at Megan who smiled at her.

"Hopefully later I can get a hand," Megan said teasingly.

Kristen grinned, "Oh absolutely. I think after this photo shoot I will be ready for anything." She laughed a little nervously. She felt relaxed since her orgasm which wasn't something she had thought would ever calm her as much as it had.

"Oh and Hugh likes the woman to look like a cross between a hooker and a nun I know it can be hard to find that certain look. Do what feels good they can edit what they don't want."

Kristen stood up then pulled Megan in a hug, "Thanks for all the help, I will see you later," she said before Laurel appeared at the door.

She fluffed Kristen's hair then they left the room together.

Megan followed them out after a few minutes of using her finger vibe. She had gotten as worked up as Kristen. She pulled herself back together than left her phone number on top of Kristen's purse.

She watched the photo shoot for several minutes. The backdrop was red with slight areas of glitter. There was a reddish sofa in front where Kristen laid down as she smiled for the camera. Her signature lip bite was something they were trying to break her out of doing but in some poses it worked.

Kristen was on fire as she posed sexily in front of the camera. She didn't hesitate to open her legs to give a sexy innocent look even though she was naked. At one point she touched her clit then looked as though she might come. The photographer kept clicking which led Kristin to move her hands up over her tits. Megan admired that Kristen was a natural in front of the camera. Kristen bit her lip then threw her hair over her shoulder at which point Megan had to clap. It was a nice move though the photographer had to stop a second to allow her hair to settle but it worked for the on the knees shot.

Kristen took a break so they could change the scene. Megan met up with her a she sat back down in the portable makeup area.

"You were fabulous girl. How are you feeling?"

"Still tingly," Kristen said with a grin at Megan.

A smile played on Megan's lips she had enjoyed Kristen earlier. She could tell the other woman had a nice healthy diet by the way she had tasted.

"It's working for you," Laurel added as she sprayed more hair product on Kristen's shiny Blonde hair.

Megan ran her hand over Kristen's robe near her shoulder.

"You are doing a great job and I'll see you later, okay?"

Kristen nodded, "Later."

–Kristen arrived at Megan's house after seven thirty. Cathy opened the door in only a robe but welcomed her.

"Come on in we are just about ready to eat. I hope you are starved."

"Oh okay," Kristen said as she followed the dark haired big tit woman through the large home.

The tits were all she remembered about Cathy until she was in the kitchen. The silk robe Cathy wore was silk which accentuated her tits. Megan stood at the kitchen counter in only a pair of short shorts with a bikini top on.

"Come on in we're having lobster. I hope you like that these are done," she said as she opened the last one to put the meat on a plate.

"I hope you are hungry Megan made enough for a army."

"Or a bunch of horny women," Megan said with a grin before she saw Kristin blush.

Kristin was happy she hadn't over dressed in her jeans and tank top. The three women sat down at the table after they loaded it up with the salad, lobster as well as bread.

"Looks yummy and I love lobster. I appreciate the invite."

Megan smiled, "I think we are on the way to becoming great friends.

–Two hours later the two women were in Megan's large bed fucking hardcore. Kristen had on the strap on as she pushed the fake two ended cock into Megan's sloppy wet pussy. Kristen was enjoying the ride she had never seen such a thing but it felt amazing against her clit as she pushed into Megan. Megan pushed against Kristen until she was almost ready to come.

"Move out then use your tongue," Megan said in a breathless voice.

Kristen didn't hesitate to discard the cock to push her face down on Megan's pussy. It smelled sweet as she tongued her up around her nub then stopped to suck it. "Oh yeah that's it," Megan said as she pushed up against Kristen's tongue she couldn't wait any longer before she came with a gush. Kristin laughed before she licked up the mess.

"Wow I can't say I ever saw you with women," Kristen said before she crawled back up on the bed.

Megan shrugged, "It's all the same but you are one of the better ones . Hey I forgot to ask how you felt about cameras cause I tape everything."

"Oh you mean to watch later?"

"I sell them to fans."

"Ah prefer to not be included if that's okay."

"Megan shrugged again, its all good I won't put your part in, I promise."

Kristen believed that Megan would not give her part of the videos or sell them to anyone. She felt the woman was honest.

"Good," Megan said before she straddled Kristen's waist.

She leaned over to kiss her lips then sucked her tongue. Kristen smiled to herself, she really liked Megan's way to express herself. She could learn something from her.

The End