Rings of Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never thought, she would succumb so easily, for all this long she seemed to look as if she was seasoned sumptuously in sex. She was, but then again, she couldn't hold up against his teasing even to a-tenth of the level she used to endure before.

In a desperate move, she pushed his head away and then bringing her knees to breasts, raised her hips and stripped off her panties herself.

He watched as this desperate girl yearned for a hot steamy fuck session. Kneeling close to her crotch, spreading her legs and folding her legs and opening her wide, he placed his cock on to her awaiting cunt, and slid it in.

She felt her buttery cunt walls stretch on to the sides and give way for his hot steamy rod, as it sliced through her cunt. Craving for more of that pleasure, she squeezed her cunt muscles as much as she could on his cock.

"Mmmmph...." She gasped as he pulled out and gave another push back inside.

That was when she lost count of the time that passed. It felt as though she was hallucinating. She felt that good even as she felt her thighs ache from being folded back towards her breasts.

All of a sudden, she felt her body shudder in her own orgasm, and she saw the room go black in front of her eyes. She thought the night lamp on her bedside blew up. Then, she didn't see anything. She had passed out.

*****

When she woke up, she could feel her body cold as ice. As she opened her eyes she saw darkness. She couldn't see anything. Her eyes were blindfolded and her mouth was gagged and tied with a cloth.

"Boy, he is more kinky than I thought," she said, not knowing what happened and not knowing what was about to happen.

Her hands were above her head, both tied together and to something at the back of her head, 'most probably to the bed post,' she thought. She wasn't wearing a single piece of dress, and she was buck naked, as she was before.

But something felt different. Her body felt too cold for her bed. It wasn't her soft blanket she was lying on. It felt colder. It felt like leather. As far as she remembered, she didn't have a leather sofa, even a good sofa for that matter. It felt more like a sofa, because, as she moved to her side her body hit upon the backrest of the sofa. Her legs were tied together. She tried to stretch her legs, only to hurt herself with a metallic thump.

Only then she realized, she was not really at her home. She was somewhere else. She tried to moan trying to call Chandru.

The next moment, she heard the soft gushing sound of a matchstick being burnt, and then she felt the smell of the cigarette entering her nostrils.

Suddenly the cloth around her eyes was loosened, and bright orange light blinded her for a flashing moment. As her eyes got accustomed to the light, she realized she was staring right at the roof of the white Toyota Qualis. Her hands were tied to the hand rest on the door. Chandru was staring at her tired face, clouded by her dishevelled hair. Puffs of smoke came out of his mouth with his cigarette stuck onto the side of his mouth. He grinned at her. Her heart raced fast and as it thumped, she couldn't even think what to do next.

"You do look sexy without your dress...You don't have any scars on your body" he said and he grazed his sweaty palm over the cup of her breasts and thumbed her naked nipples.

"Hmmm... Hmmm..." she moved her head to both sides violently and kicked the door beside her feet, only to feel it hurt more.

"Stop doing that, or I'll have to kill you..." She heard him say, as he looked at her eyes. This wasn't the voice that seemed too shy before. This was the voice of a person who knew what he was doing and who know that he was in command.

Yet, somewhere some thought of hope came and went and she kicked the door again. The next moment, he gave a hard slap that stung and burned her soft cheeks. She stopped and shuddered in shock. No one had ever slapped her hard like that. Not even her dad.

He grabbed her face holding both the sides of her cheeks tight with his big palm, and whispered, "Stop doing it dirty cunt, I'll make sure, your breasts and your cunt burn with cigarette butt and see to it that you die in agony and with a beautiful body full of scars.." Those words went into her head like a piercing knife. She panicked and moaned again.

"Do you want to go home? Do you want to go home?" he asked and then replied, "Okay, I'll let you go home." he grinned and untied her hands from the hand rest yet, leaving both her hands to be tied together. He opened the door of the cab.

She didn't know what to do... 'To run naked, without any modesty to save her life?' but she thought something is better than nothing, and she crawled out of the cab buck naked, only to find that she was nowhere. The cab was parked on a lone dusty road under a street light. Except that streetlight, there wasn't even a single building or tree or anything that showed signs of life nearby. She could only hear distant waves of the sea which confirmed that there was silence otherwise. She got off the road into the sandy beach, tried to run, or at least walk away or at least limp away, for she could only limp with her legs tied together.

She saw him watch her as he stood beside the Qualis. It was dark and morning was nowhere in sight. After a few limps, her frail naked body couldn't take any more of it and she fell down on the sandy beach with her back facing up. She heard him walk towards her laughing softly. All she could do was cry closing her eyes as she expected the inevitable. She thought she was going to end up dead on a roadside. Instead, she felt her smooth white ass sting as he gave her a nice slap on her ass and passed out again face down, as the wetness of the beach made her feel cold, as the sand clung to her hairy cunt.

*****

Author's note: As I said at the start, this chapter wasn't my best. I knew it myself. But then, I should start the plot somewhere. You may have liked it. You may have thought it was so crappy. Either way, let me know. It would be of more help for the coming chapters. Thank you once again for the enormous number of supporting mails I've been receiving so far.

12