Ringworld 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd been left in deep sleep programmed to imprint on the owner when (s)he (?) revived them. And I had revived them.

"Fuck" I exclaimed, as realisation flooded up.

My dilemma left me pondering the best course, morally there was a stab of guilt in allowing myself to sate my sexual satisfaction, but on the other hand they were 'programmed' to sexually please me.

"What the hell am I going to do about this" I thought, "If I tried ignoring them I couldn't imagine what it might do to their psyches that seemed the important thing." I wondered how much intelligence they'd left, the owner would have wanted to tame that raw sexual appetite surely, even if not immediately.

The server chimed out, breaking into my thoughts.

"Ready?" I asked of the girls, as I stood and went to collect the pancakes. A little pot of honey with a long handled spoon was on the tray as well.

"You do know how to serve yourself I hope," I asked as I prised the plastic cap off the honey.

Looking at their faces I took the spoon and pot and spooned some on the top pancake, smoothing it out with the back of the spoon, putting it on a plate and handing her one of the forks, the blonde one put one on her plate and then spooned the honey, was that intelligence or merely a demonstration of her skill set?

"I think you'll find this interesting," purred Sue.

The viewscreen showed a long low construction built into a gouge near the nose. The bot hovering some thirty meters out, its wide angle camera showing the extent of it.

"Thermal" I queried, the view changed to stark black and white, the construction was dark.

"Abandoned by the look of it," passed through my mind, followed by "stupid no one was going to be still here after ten years." Followed by."There might be a guard." Followed by. "Why haven't we already seen him?"

"Send a bot in to inspect it, send the bot slowly and scan for any response." I ordered Sue.

I looked around at the two girls, who were waiting meekly at the breakfast bar

"If you've finished eating why don't you go back to my cabin and entertain each other till I come."

They dutifully stood up and filed through the door, holding hands and skipping up the corridor once out of my presence.

"God, what a situation, how could I pick a path through this moral maze?"

Sue broke into my thoughts.

"We have three engines ready to test, the fourth will be ready in fifteen minutes," she announced.

I was back to thinking where I could park it, It would be foolish to take it back through the wormhole just yet, not without knowing more about it. And the two girls it contained.

I climbed the two levels to the bridge, and watched as the spiderbots completed the task of connecting the last engine up to its propellant tank. The bots that I'd sent to inspect the structure had reported back that it was abandoned and had been stripped back to a bare shell.

The thought ran through my mind. "Someone had made a determined and thorough effort to hide its identity and origins, the girls genetics might provide a clue, but that would be ten years old on a very cold trail."

Thinking of the girls there was always the last resort of putting them back into cold sleep. It would be a cruel option but one that I'd need to keep in mind as a resolution to the problem if other efforts failed.

Dinnertime was on me and I went back down to my cabin to hustle the girls out for something to eat. I found them curled up on the bed fast asleep and entwined in each other's arms, I coughed, making a noise to wake them.

They surfaced slowly and realising that I was in the room scrambled off the bed and onto their knees in front of me. I shouldn't have been shocked but I was as they looked eagerly into my face like small puppies.

"How may we serve you," they intoned.

The sight of their lithe young bodies supplicating before me was a definite turn on and I began to feel my penis hardening inside my shorts. The blonde one noticed my tumescent tent and reached her hand forwards to touch, the other only seconds behind in likewise responding.

I took a step back, much as I'd like to fuck them properly they'd emptied my balls this morning and my rising erection was causing them to ache already, the blonde stretched further as I caught her wrist.

"No, I've come to take you to dinner," I stated.

I caught what looked like a flicker of disappointment on the face of the dark one as I raised the blonde one up to stand before me. I released her wrist and made my way to the door, my semi-erect penis bouncing between my legs as I turned down into the corridor and across to the galley.

I sat them down at the table and swivelled the monitor to face them, I commanded Sue to display the menu options and explained that they could choose any meal by simply touching the listed item.

"Drinks Sue," I ordered, and a list of beverages and juices appeared.

"The same with the drinks, just touch the one you want and it will pop out that hatch over there," I explained. "You can come and order whenever you're hungry or thirsty."

I looked at them.

"Understand?"

They both nodded.

I watched them as they ordered, both leaning forwards with their breasts swinging out. The temptation of their naked bodies once again set my loins twitching as I looked at their breasts, the rosebuds of the blonde one vying with the soft round nipples of the dark haired one.

I slid off the bench and over to the wall mounted menu next to the dispenser, ordering a medium rare steak with a side of mushrooms and fried potatoes.

All made with the wonders of science. The steak was processed fungi infused with artificial pheromones created by the nanobots working at a molecular level. It looked like steak, it tasted like steak and that was all my taste buds needed to know.

The one had ordered curried chicken with rice and Chinese vegetables while the other had a stir fry dish based on noodles'. As we ate together I probed them gently but they remembered nothing before their awakening in the cryo chamber.

I looked at them both carefully, I would have to give them names, the blonde one looked vaguely Scandinavian, and I thought of the few Nordic names I knew and settled on Freya, Goddess of love, beauty and sensuality in the pantheon of Viking gods, for the dark haired one I chose Radha, the Hindu-Goddess of sexuality.

I told them of their names and their meanings, and the smiles lit up their faces, they rushed round the table to hug me.

"God, I wanted to bed the pair of them!" The thought seared across my brain.

Radha was kissing me nearly choking me with the morsel of steak I was chewing. Freya was unzipping my shorts, her hand snaking round to grasp my semi erect cock. She had it out and to her lips before I could disentangle myself from Radha.

Freya's soft lips slid down over my bell end and I shuddered with pleasure as Radha once again pressed her lips to mine.

I twisted on the bench, holding Radha's lips to mine as I eased myself to the floor, Freya pulling my shorts down as my ass cleared the bench, holding on to my throbbing head with the soft pressure of her teeth.

Radha twisted pressing her breast to my mouth, her nipple slipping between my lips, my tongue touching it's tip as I felt it stiffen, Freya was deep throating me, taking my penis deep within her, squeezing the most erotic pleasure out of my glans.

I grasped Radha's leg and swung it over my shoulder bringing her sweet vagina in reach of my tongue, sliding it up to taste her juices, I pulled her forwards to reach her clit, twirling my tongue around it as it grew from its hood, my chin pressing against her pubic bone as I felt the trickle of cum dribbling down and mingling with my saliva.

Freya released my cock and I felt her thighs straddle me as she rubbed my head along her velvety folds, allowing it to find its own way in as she sank slowly enveloping its full length. In the minutes before I ejaculated I was in seventh heaven, Radha's sweet juices giving delight to my tongue as Freya brought me to a surging climax.

Freya stayed glued to my groin reaching round Radha to play with her breasts while Radha put a finger to her clit and pushed herself to her own orgasm, the fresh juices reviving my tongue to play once more over her plumped lips.

She jerked around, her pussy dancing over my lips as the thrill of her orgasm took her, leaning back against Freya who was still playing with her nipples. I let my head fall back and relaxed, beginning to wonder where my resolve to limit our sexual adventures had gone.

12