Rip and Strip Wrestling Showdown

Story Info
Two young men wrestle to compete for entry to a fraternity.
1.7k words
4.04
16.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of cheering echoed off the walls and ceiling as the two young men climbed into the makeshift ring. When it was first set up, it had rows of chairs placed around it but they had been cleared out for standing room only in the crowded frat house living room.

Although the byrules clearly stated only fraternity members could watch, word had spread and almost half the crowd was made up of young women eager to see two toned men stripped down to their underwear in a wrestling match.

"Ok, you know the rules," said the ref, a stocky blonde haired jock wearing a navy blue blazer over a plain white tee shirt and jeans. "Only one of you will become a Phi Beta Zee member: The winner of this match."

Frank and Paul nodded as they looked at each other with nervous energy, ready to get started.

"The match will be scored by Olympic wrestling standards," continued the ref. "You can play dirty, but nothing that will cause permanent damage or scarring. That means no eye gauges or biting, no fingerlocks or WWE throws, and definitely no groin attacks. We want our future member to be able to sire children."

Both contestants laughed, but because there was no microphone in the loud, crowded room, few others could hear.

"Alright, let's see a good match!" said the ref, backing up.

The two pledge candidates circled as the cheering and shouted comments grew even louder. Paul was the taller of the two, and sported a lean, toned frame with very little body hair. His dick printed nicely through his briefs, tucked sideways with the plump head visible past the crease of his thigh and his balls pushed out two nice half-domes in the white cotton beneath it. The fact that his underwear was well stuffed with man meat was not lost on the ladies in the crowd who pointed and covered their mouths with guilty excitement.

Frank was slightly shorter, but also more muscled with an impressive set of pecs bulging above chiseled abs. His physique was more impressive than Paul's, which offset a smaller showing in his briefs where his organs were most likely pulled up tight from adrenaline. There were many eyes both male and female watching his ass cheeks move and flex in his tight underwear as he circled with Paul.

Frank shot a fast double leg immediately and nearly took Paul to the mat, but Paul sprawled his legs and braced against Frank, remaining on his feet with Frank's arms wrapped around his thighs, head low near Paul's meat packed crotch. Paul worked his arm down and under Frank's chin, trying to secure a guillotine but Frank slipped out and released.

They circled for a moment, and Frank feinted a few times before ducking low and attempting the same take-down. Paul managed to brace against it again, and they remained locked up longer as Frank pushed forward, Paul stumbling to remain on his feet. Frank's head is firmly against Paul's abdomen, his nose practically touching

Paul's package as he strained, and the volume of the cheering voices went even higher. This time when Frank finally separated, Paul charged forward, catching Frank as he was backing up, scoring a takedown.

As they fell, Frank twisted his body and ended up landing on top. Paul was already rotating beneath him, and before Frank could get a good hold on him, Paul made an escape.

More cheering, this time predominantly by the men in the room who had more appreciation for the skills on display, and the room filled with clapping. Some of the boys were yelling out: "Beefcakes!" which at first some of the girls thought was meant for Frank's muscled body. But it turned out their shouts were meant for Paul, and 'Beefcakes' was a reference to his sizeable wedding tackle.

They circled once again, both of them slightly winded now. Paul shot and Frank braced as they locked up, but Paul tugged Frank forward instead, unbalancing him enough to take him down. Frank twisted and rotated, but Paul was maintaining control, trying to lock in a hold.

It was quickly evident that Paul was the superior wrestler, and Frank was only able to defend as Paul pursued different attacks. As Paul rose to his knees to transition to Frank's back, Frank lunged forward and with both hands grabbed the waistband of Paul's briefs and yanked down just as Paul was springing forward.

Paul's hands shot down to try to keep from being pantsed, but it was too late: his meaty organs came flopping into view, much to the pleasure of the crowd that pushed and shoved to get a better view of the goodies. The two of them played tug-of-war with Paul's underwear as Frank tried to get them further down his legs. As soon as it became evident he wasn't going to get his briefs back up, Paul quickly went for Frank's underwear, yanking them down to reveal his white ass cheeks. Rather than defend, Frank continued pulling Paul's briefs off completely, and in seconds both of them were stripped naked, underwear tossed off to the side.

They stood with smiles, and the judge laughed but did not intervene. Instead, he motioned for them to continue. As Frank and Paul circled, the crowd was treated to a moving display of crotches and asses. Even the contestant's eyes darted down a few times to catch glimpses of each other's sex equipment. The overheating of their fatigued, sweaty bodies had their ballsacks hanging low and swinging at the slightest movement. Beneath a neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair, Paul's circumcised cock draped down over his balls like a flesh colored rope, swinging with them back and forth. Frank's crotch was fully shaved, as were his balls which were in full view thanks to a retracted cock. He was a grower, not a shower.

Both their bodies were beautiful specimens of human anatomy, and the contrast of their tanned upper bodies and legs made the nudity of their white asses and crotches that much more pronounced. The admiring eyes in the crowd were not limited to only the women. Whether they were cheering, laughing, or staring with lust, most now had their eyes at waist level.

Paul made the first move, coming in high as they locked up. After a few tugs to get Frank resisting in one direction, Paul maneuvered under his arms and dropped to his knees, twisting sideways to a fireman's lift, and brought Frank down neatly to the mat. Frank's gonads bounced as he landed on his back, and Paul quickly spun to get side control.

Frank tried to roll away, and Paul quickly got Frank's back, twisting one of his arms behind him to keep him from being able to roll out. Without underwear, Paul's dick was hanging down between Frank's legs, the tip resting against the other boy's balls. This detail was not missed by the portion of the crowd that had that view, and there was much catcalling, hooting and cheering.

The ref nodded and moved forward to separate them for a reset, but nobody could hear what he was saying about the score so far. Nor did anyone care. They came for a show, and they were getting more than they even expected.

When they closed again, Frank appeared to stumble from one of Paul's tugs, dropping to his knees. To the audience, it looked like a prelude to an oral sex act and the roar in the room reached its loudest peak yet, with some women retreating back to safety as several guys pushed forward for a better view. As soon as he hit his knees, Frank grabbed Paul's leg, tugging it forward as he placed his head to the outside and shouldered into Paul's hip, driving him down to the mat. Maintaining his leg hold, Frank elevated his hips as he pressed his shoulder down into Paul's midsection to keep him pinned, giving half the crowd a lewd view of his bent-over backside.

Paul tried to catch Frank in a headlock, forcing Frank to move his head to the inside, at which point Paul thrust his hips upwards to unbalance his opponent. Frank almost toppled, but maintained his balance, and Paul thrust again. To the entire crowd, it looked like Paul was face-fucking Frank, which of course riled the crowd again.

Rather than be toppled, Frank backed up, giving Paul enough room to sit up and pitch forward, slipping to the outside while shooting a hand up between Frank's legs from behind just to the left of his hanging ballsack. Before Frank knew what was happening, Paul tugged Frank's naked ass back towards him into a single barrel roll, ending up on top with Frank pinned on his back, leg folded in over him. Frank struggled to get free, but Paul had all his weight on top of him, and Frank had no leverage with his body bent almost in half on top of him. All he could do was stare up at his own cock and balls flopping as he strained and jerked to escape.

The ref broke them up and rose Paul's arm as the winner, and Paul's whole face turned into a mask of ferocity as she screamed in victory. His face wasn't the only part of him that had transformed. His long hose of a dick was now sticking straight out in a partial erection as the endorphins coursed through his bloodstream. The semi would have been noticeable even in a singlet or in his underwear, but naked it was beyond lewd as he strode around proudly with his member swaying stiffly before him. He was fully aware, and at this point he was enjoying the attention it was getting as girls blushed, prodded each other, or stared boldly.

"BEEFCAKES! BEEFCAKES! BEEFCAKES!" the crowd began shouting, and Paul pointed down with both fingers at his own erection, smiling and looking at different women.

For his part, Frank was a good sport, and made his way out of the ring with a sheepish smile. He had lost, but he'd put up a very good fight against a more experienced opponent. In that, he'd won respect, and possibly some dates as he noticed quite a few women making eye contact with him. When he walked to pick up his briefs, a few women and even men patted his bare ass as he passed them by.

Frank would go on to join a rival fraternity, and later that semester would look for a chance at a rematch. But that's a story for the sequel.