Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a few minutes' Honey girl," he thought back. He looked at the others and said, "Now you are at a crossroads. Do you want to move forward or live in the past?" He gestured towards the woods, "Out there is a woman, not a god, not a leader, only a woman, who needs you, your love and support. The question is, will you go and love her or not."

There was a long moment before Bunny replied, "We never stopped loving her John."

Then it's time," John said standing. As they all walked towards where Honey and Kitten were, he asked, "Do you hate the three that left?"

"Hate," Tina asked. She shook her head, "No. We knew that Candy was unhappy here. She and Beth follow the wild geese and being trapped here was driving her crazy."

"What about Kitten?"

Bunny was slow to answer, "When she left I hated her. I hated what she did to Kitty." She looked at John and added; "Now I understand and would have done the same."

Sandra said, "I would have done worse."

Just before they reached the camp John stopped, "Those three will be traveling with us now. Although they are free to go where they please and, I hope, to come visit here; they will not return to the way it was." He looked at the five grownups and added, "Anyone have an issue with that?"

For a long moment no one spoke. When the answer came, it came from one of the children. In a small voice she said, "Does this mean they hate us now?"

John crouched down and looked at the child at eye level. "No dear. It just means they need a change in their life style."

He smiled as the children huddled before one turned back, "Are we allowed to visit them?"

John nodded, "Of course"

Again they huddled and he heard their mental whispers. Together they turned back, "We agree then." One of the children added quickly, "As long as we can visit you too."

John nodded, "I am sure Honey would love that. I agree to your terms on their behalf." He stood and smiled at the others, "The same goes for you also." He turned and led them into the small camp.

Honey went and pulled him up to the other cat woman, "Mother, this is John."

Kitty stood and walked up to him. His overpowering maleness made her senses reel. She hugged him slightly before dropping to her knees. Placing her head against the ground she said softly, "My lord and master, welcome to my camp."

John dropped to his knees and lifted Kitty up so they were face to face. "Not lord, nor master...just John." He paused and then added, "How should I address you, Kitty, Sandy, or..."

Kitty looked at him a long moment, she knew her daughter was smart, but John was in a class all his own. "I was born Sandra," she glanced up at Sandra and smiled. "When I was in high school everyone called me Sandy, in part of my sandy blond hair and part because of my name. Sandy stuck with me all through my human life." She paused and looked up at Bunny, "Then a wonderful pair of women brought me into this world and named me Kitty." She sighed and added, "And then vanity and a feeling of power got to me and I took to calling myself the Goddess." Looking down she added, "My friends and lovers became my pets instead..." She didn't look up as she added, "Even my two adopted daughters ended up becoming my pets once they became of age." She looked at Honey and said, "Since Honey will not allow me to be called Sob aka shit for brains...I would like to go back to Kitty."

John did not look at Honey as he asked her mentally, "Sob?"

"A joke between mother and I."

"Very well Kitty it is then." He thought out to the world in general, "The Goddess wishes to be called Kitty from now on. Please respect her wishes sisters." He paused and then added, "If anyone starts calling me Lord, God, or Master I will personally come kick their ass."

A soft voice, almost a whisper said against his ear, "I don't think you could do it...My lord god and master."

Not turning he looked at Kitty, "That's Candy behind me right?"

Kitty nodded. She had watched Candy sneak up behind John and heard her request. She smiled at him and replied, "I would say Candy has one upped you in the pissing contest."

John nodded. He turned and looked at Candy and smiled, "I never heard you." He kissed her quickly and smelled her arousal. "If Honey will allow, I would be honored."

Candy blinked, "You know," she asked mentally.

John smiled as he thought, "While I didn't hear you, I could smell you coming a mile away." He paused and then said, "You smell like a cat in heat..."

He turned around and then paused, "Oh Candy, did you still want a candy bar?" He caught Honey's eye and winked.

From behind him he heard Candy reply, "As long as it isn't a Baby Ruth."

Rolling his eyes, John said softly, "Remind me never to match wits with Candy again."

"If you think she is bad, wait until Bunny gets on a roll," Kitty replied.

He turned, looked up at Bunny and smiled. Turning back to Kitty, John said, "I am sorry for forcing you the way I did Kitty. There is no excuse for my actions." He lowered his head and said, "Please forgive me for destroying you and your family."

"I would John," Kitty said lifting his head. "...if there was something to forgive. I caused all the problems thinking like a human and not trusting my sisters."

"How about we both made mistakes and call it even," John replied offering his hand.

Kitty looked at his hand a long moment before throwing herself into his arms. "Handshakes are for humans. Our kind like it more personal" she said softly as they hugged tightly.

John heard Honey's mental request as he hugged Kitty. Not stopping the hug he mentally asked, "Are you sure?" He felt her assurance and then as the hug loosened he said, "Kitty, will you have my child?"

Kitty blinked at looked at John, "I don't have children..."

John took her hands in his, "I know everything that happened. You have to stop living in the past Kitty and let me help you. Have my child."

Kitty felt a bubble of panic filling her, "But it takes honey and eight hours of waiting..."

"No it doesn't. I can smell you, you're in heat now Kitty." He paused, "If not by me then please have a child right away. Forgive yourself and live again."

"But Kitten said we needed honey to become fertile."

"I did and we still do," Kitten said from behind everyone. She walked forward holding Julio's hand. "But something in John causes us to go into heat." She looked at her new mate, "As proof I am carrying Julio's child and she mine...all without honey."

Honey pouted, "No honey for Honey..."

Kitten let go of Julio's hand and walked up to Kitty who seemed to shrink into herself. "I am sorry for what I said Kitty. Forgive me please."

Kitty looked stunned, she looked at Kitten and then Honey. Turning back to Kitten she reached out and stroked the other woman's furry face as the tears flowed.

Kitten felt her own tears flow and pulled Kitty close. They held on to each other a long time crying. When they broke up she said, "Although I am with another now, I will always love you Kitty."

"And I you..." Kitty sniffed. "Is she good to you?"

Kitten looked at Julio and smiled, "Yes, but her accent takes getting used to."

"What accent," Julio asked. "I's can talk as good as any collage skirt."

Kitty smiled, "I see what you mean." She looked up at Julio, "Take good care of Kitten. She is sweet but her tongue can be sharp."

"Tells me about it. First wees going too fast and then too slow...a regular back seat driver."

Kitty giggled, "I like you Julio. I can see why Kitten fell for you. You are one of a kind."

Kitten smiled in return. After a moment she said, "Can we come visit?"

Kitty nodded, "Yes we can show off each our babies."

"So you agreed to have children again," John asked. In reply Kitty got on her hands and knees. Lowering her head to the ground she wiggled her rear at him.

When John didn't move Kitty looked over her shoulder, "Well?"

"Quite well thank you," John replied having still not moved. He leaned over so he could see her face and added, "Why are you mooning me?"

Kitty blushed as the others, even the children laughed. She shook her head and as she turned to face him said, "Well how do YOU do it?"

"Do what?"

She looked at Honey, "How do you put up with him?"

Honey smiled, "I have found that if I talk in third person I can get him to do anything."

"Third person?" Kitty waited for Honey to say more but her daughter only smiled and nodded. Looking at John she said coyly, "Kitty want to have John daughter, Kitty want John to take her now."

"Well why didn't you just say so," John replied as he moved forward. There used to be a time when he worried about watching and being watched as he made love. But now, it excited him to feel their excitement grow as they watched. Once they were finished, he stayed inside her and stroked her face tenderly. Mentally he said to her, "I hope it is twins, a boy and a girl."

Kitty purred happily, unlike the sex she had while in control where she dominated the partner. This was pure pleasure. "That would be nice," she thought back. She looked over at Honey watching her, "Does he treat everyone like this?"

"You're the first mother."

"Hey, I'm still here you know..."

Kitty looked up into his deep green eyes and patted his cheek, "I know dear." She looked at Honey again, "The first? Really?" She smiled lazily, "Keep him on a short leash Honey, and feed him a cookie now and then."

"A cookie?" Honey asked tilting her head.

Kitten looked at Bunny and smiled sadly, "I wonder what happened to him..."

John finally pulled out feeling the mood change. He still held Kitty and caressed her fur, "Who?"

Kitty looked at him, "Back a long time ago. I tore my knee all up. Instead of letting it heal properly I walked on it and finally got swept down river while fording it."

John was about to get mad at her and then the others for letting her do it when Honey's voice said in his mind, "John don't you dare! Be nice."

He composed his features and said, "When we last left Kitty she was a wet cat as she washed down on shore."

Kitty giggled, "I wish. I slammed into rocks and really messed up my knee." She looked up at Kitten and said, "Kitten saved my life that day. Thank you dear heart." She turned to face John and said, "It was touch and go for a while. But my dear loves went out and talked a doctor into coming and joining us."

She looked up at Honey and said, "Doc was the nicest person I ever met outside of these around us now. His fee for being changed and saving my leg was a cookie."

Bunny said softly, "He left one night in the middle of the storm before I ran away."

Kitty sat up and looked at her, "I always thought he stayed and died." She looked at Honey and said, "May I?" When her daughter nodded she thought out, "Sisters, I am looking for one of ours whom I just found out may be still alive. Her name is Doc, and somewhere in eastern Canada. If your there dear, please tell me. If anyone knows anything about her, please, please tell us. We miss her and have a box of cookies for her waiting."

After a few minutes of silence where there was no answer, John looked at Honey "I always wanted to see Quebec, how about you?"

"Honey like John, has cookie for him if he let her go with." She looked at Kitty, "If she is alive we will find her, if not..." She looked at John and then the others.

"Or find out what happened to Doc," Beth said.

As they were getting ready to leave John looked sheepish, "By chance may I have some .50 cal ammunition?"

Sandra looked at the rifle, "No wonder it blew holes in the house."

Kitty looked up from where she was still laying, "And truck and ATV and trees..." She got up, "Sandra can we afford to give him some?"

Sandra nodded, "Like only a couple thousand rounds laying around. We might be able to afford to give him one or two." She looked at John, "How many you want?"

"Can you afford to give up 100?" he said sheepishly. He really wanted more, but 100 would allow him to fill the empty clips he has been dragging around for the last couple years. "I'd like to fill my clips before we head out."

Tina smiled, "We can do that. She looked at Honey and winked, "I might be able to find some cookies for you."

Honey smiled in reply. "Just the bullets would be fine."

Even though John asked for only one hundred rounds, Sandra insisted he take two and another of the sniper rifles. "Just in case..." In addition, she managed to find a box of shells for Julio's .308 bolt action rifle.

Once they were well away from Tina's house, John stopped and examined the other rifle. He field stripped, cleaned, and looked at the bore for wear all before putting it back together. He looked at Candy and said, "You think you can handle a man sized weapon squid?"

"I can out eat, drink, smoke, and shoot any army puke."

John smiled and handed Candy the rifle. "You point the small end at something you want to shoot."

Candy smiled slightly as she lifted the rifle to her shoulder. As she sighted through the scope she said, "What is the break weight on the second trigger?"

"Mine is set at four ounces. But then I like a light touch." John paused and then said, "It's adjustable from sixteen all the way down to four ounces."

As she pulled the trigger Candy was surprised at how little the rifle lifted off target. "About twelve ounces, feels like." She lowered the rifle and handed it to Beth, "Not too bad a kick."

Beth raised the rifle and picked out a nice big tree. She fumbled with the double trigger for a second before firing. "Nice..." She handed it to Kitten who hefted it.

She found a sapling and shot it. As it toppled over Kitten looked at John and said, "I wanted to see if you pulled a fast one." She in turn handed it to Julio, "Here lover."

"Geez, what a beast," she said hefting the rifle. Like the others she sighted as she looked around. Finally, she saw where someone, Beth she thought, had shot. She pulled the triggers and then looked; the bullet was off to the right and a little low. Handing it to Honey she said, "It's shooting a little right and low."

Honey looked at the rifle and shook her head. She tried to hand it to John saying, "I'm a lover not a fighter."

John refused to take the rifle from her, "What will you do if I am shot and down. Offer to make love to them from a thousand yards away?"

Honey pouted, "I would cry." She lifted the rifle and sighted in on the tree that Julio and Beth had used. Pulling the first trigger she winced and the muzzle shifted almost a foot. She tried to settle down and pulled the second trigger. Even though she winced it was not as bad and she at least hit the tree."

John shook his head, "Not bad... Not good ether." He looked at the others, "Who can teach shooting?"

"You can't teach me?" Honey asked looking at him.

"A man who tries to teach his wife to shoot is courting a divorce," John replied. He paused a moment and then added, "Not even for a box of cookies." In the end it was Kitten who showed her. While they were practicing, John pulled the others over to the side. "I think the best thing would be to retrace your steps as best as possible to the area and then start looking. What say you?"

Beth nodded, "It would take about a week of hard running, but we can get to the mountains easy."

Candy agreed, "Yes that would be about right." She paused and looked at John and lowered her voice, "You know the odds are a thousand to one Doc is still alive don't you. That was a god awful storm."

"I know, but Honey wanted to try anyways. If nothing else, it gets us out of Indian territory."

"Wat you mean?" Julio asked.

John looked back the way they had come, "Every sniper team is headed this way with one order. Kill the Goddess." He looked around and added, "There must be a hundred teams wandering around out here for the next fifty or so miles."

Candy nodded, "Marching orders?"

"What did you used to do?"

Candy drew on the ground, "We had two ways. First was single file with about one hundred feet between people. That way if one fell the others were safe." She paused and looked at Honey pointedly. "The other is in a loose squad where each can support at least two others."

"Who's the best close combat?"

Candy looked at John, "You." She paused and then looked over at Kitten, "Then Kitten. She looked at Julio and said, "How about you sister?"

"I's done a little dis and dat but nothing like Kitten." Julio replied.

After a minute John said, "Okay we do an hourglass formation. Candy you out front on the left with one rifle, me on the right with the other. Kitten and Honey behind in center." He paused and looked from Beth to Julio, "You two have the worse jobs. Watch our six as we move." After a moment he looked at Beth, "You remember what happened when you came to visit."

Beth gulped and nodded, "Don't worry John. I learned my lesson."

By the time they finished Honey and Kitten were also done. Handing the rifle to John, Honey said, "Kitten teach Honey to shoot and not need cookie payment."

Smiling John replied, "So what did you promise her as payment."

Kitten moved back to Julio and took her hand, "A child for both of us."

Beth laughed and replied, "You have to wait in line sister... Honey promised Candy and I first dibs on him."

Rolling his eyes John replied, "Pimped out by my own mate..." He quickly ran through the plan and handed Candy the other rifle and extra clips. "We need to get moving. Somehow I think all our gunfire has attracted some attention." Instead of running, he kept it to the pace he felt comfortable with even though Honey grumbled about how slow they were moving.

Her voice was silent when Beth said mentally, "Company behind."

"Shit..." Candy replied. "Two in ghillie suits between us John. About a hundred yards out... See the log on the ground?"

John looked where Candy had said; sure enough there was a pair of slight lumps on the far side of the log. "Got them...Beth how many and how far?"

"Looks like about ten coming in dumb."

"Ideas?"

"Let them go by?" Honey asked.

"Move slowly, and find a hiding spot." John said.

Candy sighed and said to John alone, "I am pinned down exposed. If they haven't seen me, it is only because someone was sleeping."

Looking at where Candy was, John had to admit she was right. She was about ten feet from any trees in a couching position. "Time to contact Beth?"

"Five minutes max, why?"

"No reason," John replied. He climbed a tree and started making his way to the sniper team. He had to move fast and prayed he could get there before all hell broke loose. "When I say go, make a break for a tree and get up fast," he said to Candy.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving your life," John replied. Once he was over the shooter he pulled his knife. He had to get it right the first time. Dropping down he said, "Now." He slammed the knife into the shooter's upper neck and launched himself at the spotter. He was able to pin the spotter and said to the man, "Do not make me kill you." After a moment the man stopped struggling and held still.

"Contact... passing though us now slightly to the south," Beth said.

Every time the man twitched or moved, John twisted his neck slightly. "Don't..."

"Passing us," Kitten said a minute later.

Just as they saw the men coming towards him the man made his move. He tried to throw John off him and was rewarded by a snapped neck. John crabbed to the left and made it up into a tree. The party would move to the south of him and the snipers he killed. He knew that if you were not looking, a man could be hidden five feet away and you would never see him. He glanced down and saw his knife hilt still sticking out of the neck of the shooter. "Could be a problem." He said.

Honey replied, "What John?"

"I see it..." Candy replied as she watched him through her scope. "It would be a shame to die from a rookie mistake like that."