Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 03

Story Info
John deals with his loss and finds a British spy.
12.1k words
4.73
6.4k
13
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2018 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: Special thanks to my editor Ed for cleaning my work. Any errors that still remain are my own fault and not his.

*

John walked perhaps a half a mile before he stopped. Dropping to the ground he buried his head in his hands and cried, "Oh hell Tommy, why you..."

Candy came up and crouched down next to him. After a few minutes of silence, she said softly, "It hurts when you lose one of yours."

"What do you know about it... You're just a fucking squid."

She had to take a deep breath to keep calm and remind herself that John was just lashing out in pain. "For your information, I lost my team in Afghanistan. And secondly, I know you are hurting and just lashing out, but if you call me a squid one more time I am going to kick your ass. Then both Honey and Beth will be cross with me."

Not looking up John said, "You didn't kill them..."

"No, I just ordered them into a position that was not defendable and we were overrun." Candy winced with the memory. "But I am not here to piss and moan about my mistakes. Break it down. Why the shooter first? Simple because if you took out the spotter the shooter would have toasted my ass."

John did not raise his head as he nodded. "Yea, I figured they had you cold and were waiting to see if they could suck the rest of us in."

"Now, what would you have done if you knew? Gone for the spotter and chance my life? What if it was Honey instead of me? Do the same?" Candy paused and said, "We can spend time until we are old and gray playing the what if game John."

John looked at Candy, "Okay I did the right thing. Am I supposed to feel good about killing my best friend?"

"No, you grieve for him as you keep moving forward." Candy waited a beat and added softly, "And take a bath..." She thought to Julio, "Any running water around here?"

"Yea, go east by north east yous will find a stream...Wees going to be up stream...at da falls."

Standing she offered a hand to John, "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

John looked at the hand and then up at Candy. He sighed and then took the offered hand. "You know... if you had not taken that human's head off I would not need a bath."

"Yea you would need a priest." She pointed roughly north east, "There is a stream over that way." As they walked she added, "See we squids can do more than kick ass. We can find water, which is more than grunts can do."

Julio led the others to a small waterfall, below the falls was a pool of water and a sandy beach. "Here wees are."

Kitten looked around enchanted. "It's beautiful love." A nasty thought crossed her mind, "So who else have you brought here?" she said turning to look at him. That her rifle was pointing in his direction was not intended.

Julio remembered what Candy had told her. "I's a cabby, I's know all the good spots for young lovers," she said carefully. She put on a big smile, the one she used for the cops back in New York. She looked at Honey, "Dis work?"

Honey nodded, "It's lovely Julio. We'll make camp and wait for the others."

After walking a half an hour John and Candy found the stream. They followed it up stream until they ran across a beaver dam and the pond it created. Dropping his pack and setting the sniper rifle down, John gingerly got in. "Damn it's cold..." He complained as he started wiping at the dried blood and gore.

As she watched him, Candy felt her need grow. The musky scent John gave off made her go into heat and she could barely contain her lust. After watching him try to get clean she dove in next to him. "Here, let me help you," She said as she scooped up sand and started scrubbing John's back.

"Dunk and turn around," Candy said. As John went down she got more sand and started to clean his front. Only she was not really cleaning him, she was using this chance to caress his body. With each caress he felt her need grow and his own desire. Finally, she lost to her body's desire and impaled herself on his stiff cock. Wrapping her legs around him to keep him inside her she looked into his eyes. "Take me..." When he made no move to hold her she felt her eyes well with tears and said, "I won't beg, John. But I need you; I need you to make love to me... Please..."

John was confused, his body responded to Candy's expert hands and it wanted her. Also she smelled good and her need was apparent. However, he had said and promised Honey that she would always choose who he mated with. "Honey?" he called mentally to her. That had had a hell of a fight earlier and now he was scared to talk to her.

"LOVE!" Honey replied with Joy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"I have a problem."

"What," Honey asked suddenly serious.

"Candy is trying to seduce me; hell is seducing me using tears. What do I do?"

"Make love to her silly."

That was all he needed. John wrapped his arms around Candy and nuzzled her. He easily walked with her wrapped around him to the bank and lay down. They made love slowly and with a mental connection he had not felt with Kitty. That connection made all the difference in the world for him. Their minds opened fully to each other and both healed the other's hurt in the process.

Once they had finished and were cuddling Candy looked up into John's eyes. "I love you," she said softly caressing him. "I know you have Honey and I Beth, but I love you just the same."

John purred as he felt his arousal grow again. Entering her a second time he thought to her, "And I love you too. You understand me in a way no one else does." That he loved two cat women did not bother him at all.

If the first time was nice, this time was wonderful Candy thought. She had made love countless times before and even had born three of Kitty's daughters. But this, with John, made her feel complete. It made her feel like a woman, small and helpless in his strong arms. She mewed in pleasure as her body orgasmed. It was not the mind blowing one the goddess had given, and yet it felt better because it was given with love. Even then he didn't stop and she felt at peace as he filled her a third time with his cum.

Once they had finished, she looked at him and said softly, "Would you have really shot me?"

John rose up on one elbow and looked at Candy. His free hand caressed her furry breast as he replied, "No, I would have shot close and tried to scare you. But if it came to that point, I wouldn't have." He smiled and added, "I might have done this though," he added as he bent over and started kissing and teasing her nipple with his tongue and teeth. Candy mewed in pleasure as her back arched up into his mouth. John stopped, sat up and smiled at her, "But we will never know what would have happened after that will we." Standing he shouldered his pack and picked up his rifle.

She looked up at him a long moment before getting up herself. Those little kisses and bites had made her excited all over again and she wanted John to ravish her. "Beast," Candy said. It took a moment for her to get her mind off sex and the task of finding the others up stream. She slowly put her pack on and she picked up her rifle. Even though she knew they should go she thought about tackling and ravishing him anyways.

"Don't do it," she heard Beth's voice in her mind. "He would pitch you into the pond."

Giggling Candy nodded back mentally to her, "Your probably right love. Wait until you have him, you will never want to stop either." She smiled at John and said, "We follow the river upstream."

After a while John asked, "What would you have done if you made it to me?"

Candy looked at him, "At first my plan was to kill you. Put you out of your misery." She paused as she thought about how much to tell him. "But at the end, I was going to offer Beth and myself to you. As companions, lovers, whatever you wanted or needed. You see John, before you, no one had ever bested me. Even back in the SEAL teams I was known as Shadow because I could move without a noise and no one ever saw me unless I wanted them too." She glanced at John before continuing, "Up until that day we came to visit, I was a male in a female body. But after that, I was as bad as a school girl with her first crush." She laughed, "Even Beth was as bad off as I was. All the way back all we did was talk about how hot you made us."

John stopped and said softly, "You two excited me too."

Stopping a few feet past him Candy looked back, "You know if we start again we will never make the camp before nightfall." She licked her lips, "Not that I would mind one bit..."

He nodded, "You have a point." As he came up to her John took Candy in his arms and kissed her. "I wouldn't mind either." He felt her body melt against his as her hands caressed him. He broke off the kiss and patted her bottom, "But I would like to get there before dark."

"I said it before and will say it again...Beast."

John smiled at Candy and said, "And you love every moment of it..."

As they reached the place where the others were camped, Honey ran out to meet them. She threw herself into his arms and held him tightly. He hugged her back and they walked back to the camp still holding on to each other. He smiled as Candy ran to Beth and the two of them started talking and giggling with each other. "Just like a schoolgirl and her first crush."

"What?" Honey asked. She looked at where he was looking and smiled. "Candy is telling Beth about you two together." She looked at him and hugged his waist, "You made her very happy." She looked up into his face and added softly, "Just like you make me."

Honey stopped and wheeled around in front of John. Looking into his eyes she said, "Honey was wrong. Honey let pride get in way of common sense." She lowered her eyes and added, "I used our love as a tool to get my way. Forgive me?"

John lifted her head and said, "Yes but it will cost you."

"What will it take my love?"

"A cookie," John replied deadpan.

A cookie?" She saw him nod. "Where is Honey going to find a cookie out here?"

"Not my problem," John replied. "Or you could go with me out into the woods and give each other a child."

Whimpering in need Honey said "Let me grab my pack." She ran over to her pack and then back to him. She dug around in it for a time and then produced an unopened bag of chocolate chip cookies. "I want your child so bad I can taste it John, but we are on a quest." She glanced back at Candy and then over where Kitten and Julio were playing in the water. Looking at him she continued, "The others can drop out at any time and have their children. But we, we have to find Doc."

"Not that I am mind you. But what would you do if I insisted to give you a child now?" John asked looking calmly at her.

Honey returned his look, "Then I would have your child. When she was born, leave her in the care of our family and return with you on the hunt." Lowering the cookies, she said "Is that what Honey's mate wishes? John could have a cookie with Honey on top."

John looked at Honey and smiled. He took off his pack and set his rifle down next to it on the bear skin rug. Turning to her, he took the cookies and pack from her hands and set them next to his pack and rifle. "Beth do you and Candy got a moment?"

Beth looked at Candy before hurrying over. "Sure, what's up?"

"Honey just offered to have my child on the condition she would leave her with you two once she was born. How do you two feel about that?"

Candy giggled, "Of course Honey." She looked at John and added, "I had hoped you knew better than to feel you had to ask."

Beth nodded. "We will raise her as our own." She looked around to the others in the water, "Family takes care of all children no matter whose."

Smiling John lifted Honey in his arms, "Shall I show you how I made love to Candy, Honey girl?"

Honey looked happy as she nuzzled his face. "Honey love to see that."

John walked out until he was waist deep and dropped her. As she came up sputtering he added, "Good then Honey can watch John with Beth."

He walked back to shore and over to Beth, "Interested?"

Beth looked from John to Honey and back again. "Of course but I think Honey might be upset."

"Make love to John... Tonight when he asleep we will have revenge." Honey told her mentally. She then sent the image of four of them holding him down as she made love to him.

John smiled as Beth threw her arms around him. The only thing that bothered him was the evil smile on Candy's face and the giggles coming from the three in the water. He picked her up and instead of carrying her to the water, John carried Beth out into the woods.

Like with Candy before once they started Beth's mind opened fully to him. He was surprised to find that inside that tough ex-cop exterior was a scared little girl. His mind caressed hers as they made love calling her baby girl.

Beth found John inside her mind. She and Candy had felt each other's thoughts and feelings naturally ever since they had become cat women. But this was something new, all the locked doors in her mind opened and lay open to him. No wonder Candy had come back a changed woman. Before she had been always reserved but now she was happy in her sexuality and more importantly at peace. Suddenly she understood Candy, she realized it was John who showed her Shadow's memories and what she had always been holding back.

For his part, John just made love to her exploring her mind and finding what hurts she had and tried to make her feel better. He had learned it the first time Honey and he had made love after the change. She had healed him of his fears and worries. As he orgasmed he could feel baby girl's body respond.

Even once John had orgasmed in her, they still stayed together. Beth asked mentally, "How can you do this?" She explored his mind even as she asked. She found his love for her, Candy, and Honey all filling him.

"Honey taught me. Isn't this how it is supposed to be with the one you love and trust fully baby girl?" John asked mentally.

Feeling her heat rising Beth nodded mentally. "Yes... I love you" Her hips started rocking up and down in reaction to feeling him grow again inside her.

"I love you too baby girl," John replied as he took her a second time. All though he had made love to Candy three times, he was only able to do so with Beth twice before giving out. Even so they laid together caressing each other's bodies as they cuddled. Finally, Beth got up, kissed him tenderly and hurried back to camp.

"You healed them," Honey said in his mind. What no one knew was that they were as much into each other's minds as their own most of the time. Only when he was under stress that John closed off himself. "With your help Honey girl," he replied mentally.

He made his way back to camp and over to the bear rug. He saw Honey sitting and eating a piece of jerky. Next to her was a M-16 rifle. As he bent over to nuzzle her face he grabbed the rifle and tossed it into the woods. "Honey girl does not need to be armed."

Honey looked up at him in surprise. "But I thought..."

"I was wrong love." John said as he sat down next to her. He rested his head on her lap and stroked her thighs.

After a moment she caressed his face and said, "How long before Beth asks to be called Baby Girl?"

John sat up and looked at Beth and Candy talking together excitedly. "What makes you think she will do that?"

Honey giggled, "Can't you hear them? She is referring to herself as Baby Girl and has been calling herself that once you called her that."

John looked at Honey and took the jerky she was eating. As he ate it he thought, "You can hear them even when not directed at you?"

"Of course..." Honey turned John's face to hers. "Your mind was in hers. Still a part of John is in Beth and Candy. Just listen."

Suddenly it was as if he was sitting with them and they were talking out loud. Their minds were in each other as deeply as he had been and they were exploring each other fully. He thought to Honey, "Do they know we are here?"

"Of course," Beth replied. Mentally she hugged him tightly and then Honey. "We never knew..."

Candy giggled, "Had we known, so many problems we had would have been resolved. Thank you love."

Beth became timid as she asked, "Would be okay if I use your pillow name as my real name John?"

He heard Honey laughing at him as he replied, "Beth, Baby Girl, I don't see why anyone has a say except you. If you want to call yourself and have others refer to you as Baby Girl, then you are Baby Girl. It is the same as if Candy decided to call herself squid it is up to her and her alone." He paused and then added, "Of course I would have to come up with a new way to tease her."

"Just you wait grunt... I'm going to have my revenge."

"I need your permission John," Beth whimpered mentally.

With her mind open to him, John understood why she needed his permission. In her mind he was the male, the leader of the pride. Even though Honey was really the leader, on the emotional and genetic level the three all had become his brides. "Baby Girl, I would love it if you changed your name to fit your true self."

Not only did John feel her relief and joy, but the joy of the others at Beth's name change. "Thank you John."

Leaning forward Honey kissed him and whispered, "You made her very happy."

The others, when they heard about Beth's name change was mixed. Julio smiled and said, "Dat's nice. It fits yous.

Kitten nodded but growled softly at Julio's reaction. John didn't think anyone else heard it but he did. Even though he really wanted to relax he needed to deal with Kitten's growl first. "I want to walk the perimeter." He added to Kitten mentally, "Come with me."

Kitten got up and said, "I'll go with you."

Once they were out of ear shot John sat down on a rock and looked at her. "What's gotten into you Kitten?"

"What do you mean?" Kitten replied not looking at John.

John sighed, "Okay... Say out of the corner of your eye you spot a scope about a hundred yards out. You can dive out of the way or push me off the rock before he fires. One of us is going to get tagged, "What are you going to do?"

Kitten faced John, "What kind of silly assed question is that John." She looked around and then back at him, "You mean you dragged me away just to ask me a question?"

"Kitten you are the smartest person I know. But I am the one who is in charge of keeping Honey safe and I need to know how you will react. So answer the question please."

Kitten rolled her eyes, "I'd push you off the rock and pray as I dove for cover. What the hell did you think I would do?"

"What if it was Candy here or Beth or even Julio? Are you willing to take a bullet for any of them?" John paused and then added, "I am assuming you would for Honey, your daughter..."

"What is this?" She pointed back towards the others and moved up close to him, "That is my family back there, if you have misgivings about taking one for the team that is your problem. But don't come sniffing around me because you are having your own doubts."

John smiled slightly and reached out to touch her face.

Kitten suddenly was confused. One moment John was so much as calling her a coward and then caressing her like a lover. In slow motion she felt his arms reaching around her and pulling her close. A protest died on her lips as he started nuzzling her and sliding his hands over her back. Her anger fled and was replaced with lust. She needed him in her, "Take me..." she purred.