Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled her close and nuzzled her neck, "I will Francine. Tracker is special, and just between you and me... she is better at stalking than anyone I have ever met."

Francine smiled, her pride with her daughter filling her soul. Even as she watched them walk away and Nameless returned by her side she didn't feel sad at the loss. Instead she took Nameless's hand and led her into the shelter. She wanted to try out the licking trick that Honey had shown her.

Even though he jogged ten kilometers while wearing a pack, John felt grand. He reached the place Candy and Kitten had stopped at only a few minutes behind the pair even though they had left a good hour before him. It was only after he stopped that he noticed how hard Winnie, Baby Girl and Honey were panting. The only one who didn't seem out of breath was Tracker. She looked worn out but was keeping her breathing steady.

Kitten looked at the others and then John and said, "Did you have to run them into the ground John?"

John looked sheepish and replied, "No one said anything to me about slowing down." Setting down his pack he advanced on her and said in a purring voice, "Anyways I was in a rush to come and reward you." Like he had done with Baby Girl, John backed her up against a tree.

She could feel the heat radiating off and smell his musky scent as John advanced on her. Backing up worriedly Kitten felt her mind and body responding to his unspoken need. As he nuzzled her she nuzzled back and gave his face a lick. Feeling his tongue caressing her furry neck she mewed in pleasure. It was as if she were watching a fourth of July fireworks show in her mind. As he entered her his rough tongue made love to her face and neck and Kitten had a blinding realization. This was the one she had been waiting for all her life, he was her master and owner.

Karen was not ready nor have the experience to be her owner. Sandy had been thrust into it and used mind control to take her. But John, he took her and made her his simply because of what he was. He was a master, her master. Kitten understood why the other four had not spoken out. It was impossible for them to. They would have kept up with him until they dropped dead, as would she.

As he filled her with his seed she was suddenly angry with herself. She had someone else's, Winnie's, child in her, not his. She was almost to tears when she heard Winnie's voice say joyfully, "Wait for it sister."

Kitten suddenly knew everything would work out, she could feel it as it happened. John's sperm attacked the fetus and changed it, made it his instead of Winnie's. As her mind rejoiced she told the others, "Why didn't you tell me it would be like this? Why didn't you tell me John was our owner?"

"Be like what? We have always been John's property." Honey replied.

Her mind fell into line with the other three. Even though she had mated with others, she was John's property and had to wait for him to claim his birthright. As he pulled out she caressed his face tenderly and said softly, "Kitten thanks John for claiming her for his pleasure."

Nuzzling her he said mentally, "John is pleased that Kitten is now having his daughter."

As he moved away she went over to the others and started licking them. Even though he had just finished with her, Kitten was still sexually excited. To her delight the other four slaves were just as excited as she was.

As John advanced towards her, Candy backed up feeling her heart flutter in panic. She looked left and right for a place to run away to but like with Kitten he had backed her against a tree. She looked into his eyes and saw his lust. Even though his scent was making her wet she said, "Candy is frightened."

Running his hands over her body, John replied, "There is nothing to be afraid of Candy."

As his hands and purring voice drove her body deeper into needing pleasure she asked, "Will Candy still be Candy afterwards?"

Licking her face John thought back, "How could Candy be anything but Candy?" His tongue continued to caress her face and neck, washing her as he entered her. As wet as she was he slid in easily, his mind dominating hers just as easily.

Candy was shocked at how he rolled over her fears and worries as if they were not there. Every time they had crossed swords, John had mastered her. All the way back to their first meeting when he had tracked her and Baby Girl, captured Baby Girl and had allowed her to get within three feet of him before he spring that trap. Even shooting John was almost god like in his abilities. Her first impression had been right though she had pushed it down. This was the one person who could take her, make her want to serve his every wish. He was and would forever be her master. As she orgasmed she mewed in joy, she had a purpose, a reason for being. Her sisters, fellow wives and slaves of John rejoiced with her as he filled her.

As he finished making love to Candy, John suddenly felt exhausted. He looked around for a place to lie down and said, "I must rest." He was so tired he didn't even bother unpacking his pack as he walked over to the side and laid down on the pine straw. In a matter of seconds, he was fast asleep.

As they set up camp, the women moved as quietly as possible. Even when they finished and sat down in a circle to talk, they did so without making a sound for fear of waking their master and owner. The main topic of discussion was John leaving them and continuing alone. While none of them liked it, none of them could say no to him. So they had to find another way to keep him close or him allow them to go with him.

"Why not give him a daughter so that master can bear one also?" Tracker asked

"We tried that but his body rejected the child," Honey replied.

"We think it is something to do with his being male instead of female," Kitten added.

"He needs us, who will care for him," Candy asked. "We could point that out in passing about how well we care for his needs."

"How far are we from that place?" Honey asked. They all shuddered at the idea of what had happened there. Even Tracker and Winnie had heard the story of Ann.

Kitten looked towards the east and said, "A couple days I guess."

"Less than that, "Baby Girl replied. "Remember we had to travel through a blizzard most of the way."

"John will want to see the place first hand; one of us must go with him." Winnie spoke up. "He cannot complain about that, it is close and we are not near term."

None of them wanted to go, and see the bones of their sisters. Finally, Candy said, "I will go, I have seen death before and can handle it."

"Would you take a chance and loose his daughter?" Tracker asked. She looked at John resting and added, "I will go, you five are further along than I am."

One by one the others offered to go and saving the others from the horror of the trip. It was Kitten who said, "John will choose who to take" Once that was settled, they decided John needed a bath and moved over to slowly and tenderly lick him clean.

The sun was up when John woke the next morning. Unlike the day before it seemed he was the last one awake. Sitting up he saw one of his girls tending a fire, another one was washing something in the little stream, while two others were combing the bear rug pelt with their claws. Of the other two he didn't see them at first. It was only when he looked around he noticed them making a shelter like the ones he had seen at the settlement.

Tracker got up from the fire and knelt down before him, "Tracker would like to know if John is ready to eat?" She offered him a piece of meat and added with her head lowered, "Sisters' are sorry it is not fresh. But we did not know if you wanted to make the kill yourself."

John took the meat and chewed on it as he thought how to reply. He could feel them waiting on his answer and instead thought to them, "I you think you can make the kill without using ammo then do so, if not I will join and make the kill for you." He leaned forward and raised Tracker's head so she was looking at him, "Do not bow your head to me. Always look me in the eye as you speak."

"Tracker will remember." She replied looking at him. After a moment she went back to the fire and resumed making thin strips of deer jerky.

"We cannot agree on the distance, but Candy, Baby Girl and Kitten believe we are between one and two days from the cave you seek," Honey's mind said to his. They had drawn straws to see who would broach the subject of taking one of them along and Honey had won, or lost depending on how you looked at it. She got up from where she was with Baby Girl combing the bear pelt and walked to John. "Can Honey talk with John alone?"

John looked up at her and felt her troubled mind. "Yes of course," He said standing up.

They walked a little way from the other before she turned to face him. Of all the things Honey had ever done this was the hardest. "John, let one of us go with you." She looked down and added, "We know you want to leave all of us here so we can have your daughters safely and continue alone. But I beg you, we beg you to let one of us accompany you." She raised her head and looked at him, her mind filled with fear of his anger at her questioning their judgment.

After a moment John asked, "Who do you think I should take?"

"Honey and sisters cannot agree. All are willing to go with John and face place."

"Again I ask, who does Honey think I should take with me?"

Honey was caught on the horns of a dilemma. She could not speak and tell him who to take. It was his job to choose. Every time she tried to pick a name her mind shied away from it. Finally, in frustration she said, "Honey cannot think."

"I see," John said. He felt her confusion and inability to think of one to choose.

"Is John mad at Honey?"

"No love, I am not mad at you," he said nuzzling her face.

Walking back to camp with her, John considered the matter. There were really only three choices, the three who had been there before. But between Baby Girl, Kitten and Candy who should he take? Baby Girl had cop skills, Kitten was smart, and Candy could track. On the other hand, Tracker had just caught and odds were she would not miscarry.

Sitting down across from them, John started cleaning his rifle. Kitten was out because if something happened she would be able to think of a solution. Also Tracker was out because she did not have any experience in dealing with death; even if it was old skeletons. That left Baby Girl and Candy. It had to be one of the two.

Calling them over John waited until they were seated and said, "I will take one of the two of you with me into the mountains. I want you tell me if you can handle it the sight of two hundred sisters' bones scattered by the cave. If you think that you may have issues, I want to know now."

After a long moment Baby Girl said, "Baby Girl and Candy can both stand anything if John is there."

John nodded, "Very well, Baby Girl you will go with me, get your pack." He looked at Candy and added, "I need you here in case something happens." As he stood he looked at Tracker and suddenly said, "You are coming also Tracker." He handed Candy his rifle and pulled out all the ammo for it. "Keep this safe, we will travel faster without weapons."

Baby Girl grabbed her pack and M-16. Stopping she placed the machine gun down and dug through her pack for the ammo. Setting it on the bear skin pelt she hurried over to John, "Baby Girl is ready."

Like Baby Girl, Tracker grabbed her pack and put it on; she looked down and then quickly raised her head to look John in the face, "Tracker is ready." When he smiled at her she felt her heart melt, master was pleased with Tracker. Like the others she was now referring to herself in third person all the time even when talking to herself.

"Baby Girl, lead the way," John said. Without looking at the others he followed Baby Girl out of camp and towards the east. After about an hour they reached a river flowing from east to west and followed it up stream. Suddenly Baby Girl stopped and looked around. "What's up?"

Baby Girl looked from the river back towards some evergreens before turning to John, "Baby Girl thinks this is where Kitty shot Vette and Rabbit. She is not sure."

John looked around, "Why did Kitty shoot them?"

"Ann sent them to kill Kitty," Baby Girl replied. She looked at Tracker and added, "When you overthrow a leader, you have to make sure that leader doesn't return."

Not seeing any bones or the like, John asked" Do either of you need a break yet?"

"Tracker is fine Master." Tracker said. She was winded but after the run yesterday, this was easy.

"Baby Girl is also good John." Baby Girl nodded. "She can go on as long as you wish her to."

John nodded and gestured for her to continue. As they walked quickly he wondered if he should ask them to always talk in third person. Frankly what had started as an oddity of Honey's speech pattern has turned into something sexy. Frankly it aroused him even more so now that he saw in their minds they were starting to think of themselves in third person.

It was late afternoon when John called a halt. They had crossed a ridge and were in high country now. "How much further Baby Girl?"

"The cave is over the next ridge," Baby Girl replied simply.

Looking ahead John figured it would take them at least three hours to get to the top and then it would be too close to sunset to do anything. "We will stop here," He looked at the pair and saw that Tracker was in better condition than Baby Girl. Looking around he didn't see anything really good for a camp site so settled on some small fir trees he could see across the river. "We will cross over and camp in that grove. Tracker, please lead the way across."

They had just crossed and made themselves a little bed out of pine straw when John caught sight of movement across the river. "Get down," he said mentally. They watched as a band of cat women walked up the riverside from downstream. The women were armed with spears and knives and were carrying a dead moose strung on a pole. As they passed by John said, "Stay here, I want to see where they go." He saw concern in their eyes and added, "Don't worry, I am unarmed and will be good."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!