Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 05

Story Info
John finds a man from his past in an unexpected place.
12.3k words
4.74
5k
9
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2018 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Authors note: Thanks go to Ed for editing my work. Any errors remaining are my own fault and not his.

*

"The cave is over the next ridge," Baby Girl replied simply.

Looking ahead John figured it would take them at least three hours to get to the top and then it would be too close to sunset to do anything. "We will stop here," He looked at the pair and saw that Tracker was in better condition than Baby Girl. Looking around he didn't see anything really good for a camp site so settled on some small fir trees he could see across the river. "We will cross over and camp in that grove. Tracker, please lead the way across."

They had just crossed and made themselves a little bed out of pine straw when John caught sight of movement across the river. "Get down," he said mentally. They watched as a band of cat women walked up the riverside from downstream. The women were armed with spears and knives and were carrying a dead moose strung on a pole. As they passed by John said, "Stay here, I want to see where they go." He saw concern in their eyes and added, "Don't worry, I am unarmed and will be good."

As quiet as a church mouse John followed them from across the river. He crossed the ridge opposite them and found a settlement right where everyone had died. The settlement was almost a town with stone shelters, roads, and a blacksmith. He could hear the steady ping, ping, pound of metal against metal. From his vantage point the hunting party went to the center of the town and set down the meat. There must have been over a hundred cat women who gathered around looking at the kill. As he watched, some children herded goats up the hill and into the cave before closing a gate behind them. Instead of making contact, John worked his way back down to the others and sat thinking.

Baby Girl looked at Tracker and then back to John, she felt his confusion but not the reason why. "What is wrong John?" she asked mentally as she rested her arm on his leg.

Instead of replying directly John reached out with his mind, "Kitty?"

"Yes beloved," Kitty replied.

"Did Ann say she killed everyone else before she died?"

"No, I just assumed she did by her actions," Kitty replied. "Why?"

"Because there is a fucking town up here! Blacksmith, stone houses, they are even herding goats."

"Could they have moved in afterwards?"

"I don't know we have not made contact yet."

"Okay John, please be careful."

"They are alive?" Baby Girl asked. In her mind she felt Candy and Kitten rejoicing with the news.

"Someone is..." John replied simply. He wished he had Honey with him; he was a warrior not a diplomat. "We will make contact in the morning," he added. Taking a piece of jerky he chewed on it as he thought, "You two get some rest, I will stand guard tonight."

"Baby Girl can help so John sleeps."

"Tracker wants to help Baby Girl."

"No, I need you both well rested just in case something happens." As the pair went to sleep, or pretended to, he looked upstream and thought. If he was the leader of the town, what would he want? Have a scout report them? That would work but he didn't see any scouts out. Walk right in? Oh hell no... What if the three of them sat in plain view across the river as the sun came up? That might work assuming the leader was a morning person. Should he send them back and go alone? No, he needed Baby Girl there to see if she knew anyone. And Tracker was too young to go back alone.

Throughout the night he chewed jerky and listened to the sounds of the forest. As the predawn light illumined the sky he woke the pair. "Come with me," he said mentally. They worked their way back up to where he was the day before and sat across from the town by the pool. He still had hoped that he would find a guard or someone but that didn't work out. The sun was well up when the first woman saw them. She was carrying two buckets. She stopped, looked at them for a long moment, filled her buckets and walked back up to town.

"You would think strangers stop by every day," John thought to the girls.

It was almost half an hour later when another cat woman came down and sat across from them. For a long moment she did not say anything. "You are very polite for a stranger, thank you."

"I thought it would be best this way. I am John and with me are Tracker and Baby Girl. Although she used to go by the name Beth."

"Beth?" The woman stood and ran to the edge and dived in. She made it across in a few short strokes. Reaching the edge, she ran up to Baby Girl and hugged her tightly. "It's you!"

"Tammy?" Baby Girl said first with question in her voice and then again in joy. "We thought you were dead."

Tammy frowned a bit and said softly, "Some didn't make it." She closed her eyes and added, "It was a bad winter. But you knew that..." She brightened up a bit and asked, "Who else made it?"

"Kitten, Kitty, Shadow, Karen and myself." Baby Girl paused and then added, "Kitty was the one everyone called the goddess."

"I hate to break up this reunion but I am looking for one who was called Doc," John interjected.

Tammy looked at him crossly and opened her mouth to tell him to fuck off. There was something in his eyes that stopped her cold. Suddenly she realized that this cat, was not only colored different then her and the others, but he not one to fuck with. "I do not know where he is. He left shortly after Karen did." She turned back to Baby Girl and added, "I'm sorry."

Stranding John said mentally to Baby Girl, "Candy and Kitten are on their way up. Tracker and I will head back to our camp. You have two days unless you choose to stay here for the winter while Honey and I continue on. Also please pass on to Kitty and Bunny who survived." He looked at Tammy, "Kitten and Candy, the one you know as Shadow, are coming up from our camp to visit."

Standing Tammy said, "You are welcome to stay also for as long as you wish." Frankly she didn't feel comfortable with him close, but he was one of the supposed leaders of all the clans. She made a mental note to ask Baby Girl about him once he was gone.

"No thank you," He looked at Baby Girl as he added, "The others may decide to stay over the winter if you allow it." As he turned away he felt Tracker's indecision. He said mentally to her, "Would you like to stay and keep an eye on your sister?"

"Tracker worries about Baby Girl alone. Strange leader does not trust John so Tracker not trust her," she replied mentally.

"Tammy knows that I am not to be trifled with. She realizes that I am not one to take shit. You stay and keep an eye on her and keep the others safe. I will be back at camp down the hill," John replied. He watched as the three women crossed the pond before turning back towards camp. Once he was out of sight he broke into an easy jog as he thought. He could see on his mental map Candy and Kitten moving quickly up the riverside and crossed over so he would intersect them. It took only an hour for him to reach them. Stopping he said, "I expect you back at camp by sundown tomorrow." He paused as they nodded and added, "Also, see if you can find out which direction Doc left."

Even though it had been a long day getting up there, John made it back in half the time. When he finally reached their camp, he found that they had finished the shelter and had everything packed away. Honey and Winnie both rushed out to greet him. Nuzzling both he wrapped his arms around them and went into the shelter. "Missed you both so much," John said softly as they cuddled.

"Winnie missed John,"

"Honey missed John more." She looked at Winnie and smiled.

After they had cuddled and fooled around John asked, "Did you two want to go visit with the others? I can guide you to the river and then it is just a matter of following it."

Winnie shook her head and held on to John tightly, "Winnie and Honey happy here with John."

"Sisters do not need anyone else other than John," Honey added as she too clung to him.

He was glad they decided not to go, frankly he missed the other four and the idea of spending the night alone was not pleasant. "I'm glad I have you two with me here," he replied mentally. "Do we need to hunt or can it wait until tomorrow?"

Honey smiled, "Winnie shot a deer so we have fresh meat for John."

"Good girl," John replied as he started licking Winnie's face.

Purring loudly Winnie said, "Honey found the deer for Winnie."

John turned to Honey and smiled. "That's my Honey girl," he mentally said as he licked her face also. Stopping before they got too carried away he said, "I need to eat first and then get cleaned up."

"Honey and Winnie fix," the pair said happily and rushed out of the shelter. A minute later Honey was back holding some fresh meat on a leaf and Winnie was beside her with a cup of water. "Would John like Winnie to make him coffee instead?"

"Coffee? Where did you find coffee out here?" John asked.

"Tracker old family had instant coffee and gave Winnie a jar to thank John."

"Coffee would be nice," he replied handing her back the cup. As she got up to leave, John and then Honey followed her out to the little fire. "That was nice of them," he added softly. Once Winnie made him a cup he asked, "Aren't you two having any?"

"Honey not like coffee," Honey said making a face.

"Is John's coffee, not for anyone else." Winnie replied as if he had made an insane suggestion.

"Winnie can have some of John's coffee," he replied. When he felt her hesitation he added, "As a reward."

Winnie smiled happily and made herself a cup. Taking a sip, she sighed with pleasure. "Winnie missed coffee."

"Does Honey get a reward also from John?" Honey asked.

"What do you want," John replied.

"Let Honey..." Honey looked at Winnie and smiled. "And Winnie clean John up."

"That doesn't sound like much of a reward," John replied looking at the two grinning women. He could see they planned on ravishing him but he had already planned on that. "However, if that is what Honey wants as a reward, John is looking forward to it."

He was surprised when instead of Honey leading down to the stream, she and Winnie led him into the shelter. Pushing him down Honey took one leg in her hands and licked his fur carefully as Winnie did the other. Their purrs as they licked gained in intensity as did the waves of pleasure emanating from their minds. Even though they didn't have sexual intercourse, the pair made love to John together. Every time he started to get up, Honey stopped and looked at him with sad eyes, "John said Honey could have reward." Slowly the pair worshiped his body and mind as they cleaned him. This was the ultimate reward!

Later that night while the two were sleeping, John smiled at them. He would have to encourage this behavior; it was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. Laying down he was about to go to sleep when he moaned. His mind was hammered by incredible loneness. At first he thought it was Nameless but no he could feel her sleeping deeply. Still searching for the source he heard the two girls start to whimper. He felt his other four up in the settlement needing him and saw they were already on the way back. But they were not the source of the loneness. Someone else out there was causing it.

Waking Honey and Winnie, John said, "I have to find her. She needs me. Stay here, the others are on their way." Without waiting for a reply he hurried outside. Spinning around slowly John decided it was coming from the north. He grabbed his rifle, back pack and took off at a run. He didn't know who it was but he knew she needed him.

The further north he ran the stronger the feeling became. When he reached the source John stopped. In the middle of the woods was a wolf cub. The cub couldn't be more than just weaned. Crouching down he reached out his hand, "I'm here little one. I won't hurt you. Did you get lost?" He sniffed the night air but could not pick up the mother's scent.

In his mind he sent calming thoughts towards the cub. "It's okay, I'm here and will protect you," John thought to the cub. In response it moved forward on wobbly feet and sniffed him. Moving slowly, he stroked it's, no her fur, it was female. "You're safe now," he said softly still projecting calming thoughts.

The loneness faded from the small mind and was replaced with calm curiosity. Although he could not read her thoughts, he could read her feelings. He stroked her fur as he talked to the wolf cub. That he was a cat and she a dog did not matter one bit to him. She was in pain and he could heal her. If the others didn't like it then they could just deal, "Would you like to come home with me little one?" He asked. He thought about the warmth and safety of the shelter and fresh meat. The wolf cub's tail wagged in response and he felt her pleasure at the idea of food.

Picking the cub up he walked back towards camp with the cub cradled in his arms. "We have company coming for dinner. I need small pieces of the best cuts. Do we have any liver?" John said to the others. He looked down at the cub who was watching him with calm eyes, "Would you like to become part of my family little one?" Like the other times he tried to send the message as a series of pictures and emotions to the cub.

By the time he made it to camp, the other four had arrived and were slathered in sweat. Even exhausted all six were sitting in a row facing north and waiting for his return. Looking at them John said simply, "This is Little Bit, she will be with us for a time." He went over and sat down with the cub in his lap. "Little Bit, this is Honey, Winnie, Baby Girl, Candy, Kitten, and Tracker," he said gesturing to each. He smiled as the cub got up and walked wobbly over to each and sniffed them.

Of all only Honey and Tracker seemed unsure of themselves. But once the wolf cub come up and licked their hands their hearts melted to her. Reaching to one side Winnie got out the meat. She looked at John who nodded in reply and fed the pup a little piece. One by one each of the girls fed their new friend with smiles.

Once she had eaten, the wolf cub walked back over to John and got into his lap. In a matter of minutes, she was asleep. Looking down at her John said, "Anyone have an issue with Little Bit joining us?" He felt their minds and saw that they had fallen in love with the little pup. He didn't know if it was because he himself had fallen for the cub or if the little wolf won their hearts. Tenderly caressing the cub, he looked at the four who had run all night, "Now that you know the cause, you may return to the settlement. We will be here a while."

"Kitten does not want to go back!"

Tracker shook her head, "Tracker stay here with John."

Baby Girl said softly, "Baby Girl will go if John orders it."

Of all four it was Candy who was the most emotional, with tears welling in her eyes she said, "Candy cannot go back John. Please don't order her too."

"I was not planning on ordering anything of the sort. I was just offering it. However," he looked at Candy. "Why can't you go back short of me ordering it?"

"Candy was away from John... Hurts here," she tapped her chest. "...and here." She then tapped her head. "Candy cannot think now."

He felt the other's agreement and said, "Don't worry I am not going to make you go back unless we all go." He looked down at the cub sleeping on his lap and added, "Also I have decided that I will not leave you all behind as I continue the search." He raised his head and looked at the six across from him, "We are a family and we all travel together or none of us do."

The relief that swept through the six made him feel good. In fact, he was doing it just as much for himself as he was for them. Even though it was morning John said, "I don't know about you, but I could use a nap." As he stood he held the cub in his arms and went into the shelter. Setting the cub down he laid on the bear pelt with the girls around him and the cub tight against his legs. He was just dozing off when he noticed one of the girls, Candy, get up and go outside. After a few minutes when she did not return he got up also.

Walking outside John saw Candy sitting in front of the dead fire. She was poking it with a stick and said without looking up, "What happened to Candy, John?"

Sitting down beside her John looked at the dead fire and asked, "What do you mean?" he could feel her uneasiness. If he wanted to he could have read her like a book, but wanted Candy to tell him. That was part of what was troubling her.

Still not looking at him she replied, "Candy was a SEAL, fought in war and never felt like she did last night. Even when she was apart from Baby Girl she was okay." She looked up at him, "But last night Candy could not stand being apart from you one moment longer. Blind panic filled her and she ran all the way back to John."

"How much was you and how much was caused by our little visitor?" John noticed a movement by the shelter and saw the cub looking at them and yawning. He expected her to come over and crawl into his lap. Instead she went to Candy and sat looking up at her.

Candy looked down at the wolf cub and said, "We both had separation anxiety didn't we Little Bit." She reached out to stroke the cub's head. Looking up at John, "It was Candy who panicked. Why is John different?"

"Could it be because for the first time in your life you are truly in love?" John paused and then added, "Think about your first crush, you couldn't live without talking and seeing her every few minutes. Minutes passed like hours and hours like days."

"That could be. I...Candy will think on it." She smiled suddenly and added, "What started as something that we knew you liked, talking in third person, is now impossible to break. Candy is even thinking in third person." She looked down at the cub and giggled, "Yes he is special."

"You can talk to her?"

"Of course Candy can talk to Little Bit. She talks just fine for her age," she said bending down and nuzzling the cub.

Looking down at the wolf cub licking Candy's face John replied, "I wish she and I could talk, I can only get her feelings not thoughts."

"Well what do you expect she is just a child." Candy said. She started licking and cleaning the cub that didn't seem to mind it at all. She stopped and said softly, "Yes but we love John all the same don't we." Sitting up she looked at John and smiled, "She think for a pack leader you are sometimes slow. At the same time, she is devoted to you and cannot wait until she can have your pups." She giggled, "Something like that; it was a bit garbled."

John smiled, "Yes John is a bit slow." He looked at Candy and thought, "I not going to touch the pup line with a ten-foot pole." Looking back down at the cub he added, "Come to bed when you both finish." He got up and went back into the shelter, before he could lay down, the cub trotted in with Candy following.

John noticed the next day that every time one of the girls left the camp and the cub realized it, she would look all over for the missing cat woman before coming to him and whimpering softly as if to ask, "Where is she?" At which point John would calmly explain where she went and that she would be back soon. The cub would then sit quietly and wait for her to return. On her return, the pup would rush over and greet her as if she had been gone for days.