Rise to Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Big change for Earth: an emperor of Earth & an alien bride.
1.1k words
3.95
17.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

Mark and Vala stood before the crowd of thousands that had gathered on the remote south pacific island of Beru. This was a big day; for Mark, Vala, and Earth. The Dolphian Battleship Hyperion loomed over the island, almost completely blocking out the sun with it's massive size. Many long years had passed before Mark made it to this moment. Still, he never expected it to be like this.

At his command, the sound of trumpets filled the air, brining everyone to attention and quieting the crowd. Mark knew it was time to begin. Mark stood, and began to speak. The Hyperion above him rebroadcast his every word.

"My people, it has been a long time since our dream was first born. Many died before it has come to fruition. But here we stand today, to carry on the legacy of our fallen brethren. With the help of our new Dolphian allies, we have crushed our enemies. The 'Free World Nations' are destroyed, and we stand proudly above the ashes. Today is the day we formally pronounce our victory. Today, I officially take the title..." He said, and then paused, "of Emperor of Earth!"

The crowd went wild when his last words were re-uttered. Screaming and yelled raised from the crowd. Mark knew their excitement, and let them celebrate, but only for a moment. He waved his hand and the trumpets blew again. It became deafly silent once more.

"We have more to celebrate today then just this, my friends. On this day, the second of December, 2038, I have officially requested entry and have received acceptance into the Galactic Council. As of today we are allied with the other strong planets of the galaxy. A year ago Earth stood alone with no voice in the universe, but from now on I will be that voice!"

Again the crowd exploded into cheers and screams. Mark smiled for a moment thinking of what he had accomplished... and thinking about what he was to do next. Again he waved his hand, again the trumpets blew, and again there was silence.

"Many have noticed that I have spent a good deal of time with the Dolphians lately. Co-strategizing and working out treaties have occupied much of my time with them, but not all of it. I've spoken with Bailer Mal, the leader of Dolphia, on this matter and have gotten his approval and blessings for what I am to do."

The crowd seemed confused, but a raise of Mark's hand quieted the softly uttered questions.

"Many have seen pictures or video of Bailer Mal, but few have met his youngest daughter, Vala. I've spent a good deal of time with her onboard the Hyperion as she taught me about her species and culture, and even a little about herself and her family." Mark expected to have to silence the crowd once again, but this time they only asked questions with their silence.

The scales around Vala's ear slits started to twitch. She did not know why she was asked to be up with Mark and his close aids when he gave his speech. She thought it was to represent her people, but she wondered still why she was to do it instead of her father. Now, she was quite embarrassed. Mark's speech was being broadcaster all over Earth and the known galaxy. She started to shiver as her species sometimes did when they panicked. Mark reached over to her and pulled her to his side. He held her so closely she could not shiver and her cold-blooded body started to warm up from his body heat.

After the endless moment passed, Mark shocked Vala by rubbing his hand back and forth over her small dorsal fin. She ran theories passed herself quietly as she tried to think of a reason why he would do this very unusual act. As she stood blinking and standing with her mouth partially open, the crowd began to murmur. No one seemed to now what was going on. Then Mark stopped rubbing her fin. Vala stood in what seemed to her to be endless shock before Mark acted again.

Mark quickly ran his tongue over her many chambered ear slit, slipping it in until the midchamber wall was warm. Vala nearly fell over from the disorienting experience. She still could not understand what was going on. It seemed familiar, like she should understand it, but it seemed like nothing anyone had done with her before.

Once her balance was fully regained, he made his final move. He reached down and raised her arm from her side. She was so much smaller then Mark he needed to almost lift her arm straight up to reach his head. He asked her three short words, "Vala ventra ron?" With disbelieve and confusion in her eyes, she stood still for a moment. The words passed through her head over and over again. "Vala ventra ron, Vala ventra ron, Vala ventra ron... What did he mean?" she thought to herself. After a moment, it occurred to her.

She felt as though lightning had shot through her brain when it occurred to her. "Vala ventraron?" She realized he had meant. It was sweet of him to try to say it in Dolphian, even though his pronunciation was bad. Suddenly she realized that he was getting concerned that she had not answered him yet. Her earlier panic was again escalating. She shook her head and meekly said, "Yes." The crowd was confused, but became even more concerned when what next transpired.

Using two fingers Mark put all of his strength into cleanly ripping the center scale off Vala's left hand. She let out a high pitched scream of pain that nearly blew over the entirety of those gathered. He placed his tongue firmly over the wound as it started to bleed profusely. After a moment, he removed his tongue. The wound had been completely sealed, leaving the spot inflamed and scared. Vala panted to relive her pain and to keep herself from ruining this moment with another scream.

As she panted, Mark took the scale he had ripped from her hand and firmly pressed it onto the center of the top of his own hand. With a firm press, it sealed to his skin. The goo on the underside of the scale dried quickly and made a permanent seal. Mark wrapped his arms around Vala and while she still panted he spoke out to the crowd.

"Vala and I are now joined. She is Empress... and my Mate. This day with live forever my friends."

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers