Rise to Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Earh's new #1 couple talk to a few select reporters.
841 words
4.08
11.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

Guiding her by her sensitive dorsal fin, Mark and Vala slowly entered into the central compound, and only building, that stood on Beru. The two slowly walked down the long corridor that led to one of Mark's offices. Vala's panting was all most subsided as they walked down the hallway, and she now listened with great joy as her new mate told her about the history behind each of the painting that hung on the walls that led to his seat of power. Once they arrived at his office, he took her over to his chair were they both sat, Vala perched on Mark's lap. Mark tapped one of the pads on his desk.

"Send the three in." Mark said into the pad.

"Yes sir." Came a reply.

Mark whispered into Vala's ear before the three Mark had mentioned entered the room. The group was composed of two humans and a Dolphian. All three had small recording devices with them.

"Well, thank you Emperor... and Empress, for letting us interview the two of you." One of the humans said, almost forgetting to mention the Empress in his greeting.

"We are happy to talk with our favorite reporters. There were so few of you who reported the truth regarding my people's glorious victories during the war." Mark remarked in an unusually kind mood.

"Well, you made it so easy for us to report. I mean, no one else could ever have led the war with such talent." The first human replied.

Mark whispered in Vala's ear how he truly felt about these reporters. Vala giggled in response.

"Thank you," Mark replied after whispering to his mate, "Now, if you could be so kind as to start the interview, I... We would greatly appreciate it. I would like to show Vala around my quaint little island before it gets too dark."

"Alright sir, Now, there have been rumors of massive slave transporting. Is this true?"

"Oh, certainly not. We are moving a few people around, but those are only Free World radicals and they will be allowed to return to their homes shortly after we make sure that they are not a threat to our law abiding society." Mark said, in a calm cool voice.

"I suspected as much. I knew the Empire would not do something as evil as that. Umm, well, we only have one other question. There have been some questions raised about your new mate, the Empress. Well, there are some that would like to know why you decided to marry a girl so young?"

Vala became angry when she heard the man speak. Having had so much free time, Vala had learned to mimic a human sounding voice and decided now was a good time to try it out. It did not work well. As she jumped out of the chair, slammed on the desk and yelled, a high pitch clicking sound could still be heard in her voice.

"Why you little bastard! How dare you insult him like that! Why do you assume the whole universe runs off of your standards when they are not universal on your own planet? A ten cycle old..." She yelled at the man

"Years." Mark said to her calmly as he watched her vent her anger on his desk.

"What do you mean..? Oh, a ten Earth year old human maybe a child but what about an Earth dog? A ten year old dog is considered old, correct? Most goldfish don't even live to be ten! House flies only live for a single day! On Dolphia, I am an adult! Now if you have a problem with...!" She yelled at the reporters until at the end Mark started to rub her dorsal fin. She could hear him whispering to sit down, and after a few strokes of her fin, she did.

"Well then, how old are you officially?" One of the reports had the nerve to ask.

"She's an adult. That means by Earth standards she's 18. I think that will be the end of this interview. Now if you would be so kind as to leave, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a short briefing coming up and more importantly, you have gotten Vala upset with your foolish questions. Now leave!" Mark ordered them, trying not to let his anger show through.

The three quickly left the room, knowing they had probably said the wrong thing.

Mark returned to whispering to Vala, only this time it seemed a little less pleasant.

"Vala, can I trust you?"

"What... do you mean? I don't understand." Vala said confused, but with less clicking noise in her voice then earlier.

"I know you are my wife now, but I want to know if I can trust you with everything."

"Yes, of course. You can trust me completely."

"Good. I needed to make sure of that from the beginning."

Mark tapped on the pad again.

"Tell General Trammel to report to my office... and have the two human reports who just left killed."

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers