Risha Pt. 02

Story Info
Risha accepts her role.
951 words
3.88
11.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to Risha, featuring the same characters. This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18, and all are fictional. Not based on anyone living or dead. Special thanks to Candace my editor for making my thoughts actually readable.

*****

Risha awoke on his bed a little dazed and tried to take in her surroundings in the dim light of early dawn. It was a slightly sparse modern room and she was covered up in a blanket. The smell of a nearby candle, that was burning low, still hung in the air. She heard the sound of water running somewhere in the house. The water stopped and she saw the flash of light as a bathroom door was opened before the switch was turned off.

Into her line of vision he stepped, wearing only a towel and his hair still damp. Handsome and good enough to eat, she thought. She hadn't been dreaming the night before. He smiled and said, "You seem alert, I have plans for us this morning," before she could reply, he dropped the towel in front of her as he stood next to her bed. Without speaking he edged himself to the bed positioning his growing member in front of her face. He placed it at her lips and with a slight hesitation she took him in. He flipped back the blanket exposing her still in her black push up bra and thong from the night before. She was a bit surprised as he firmly took her head in his hands and began slowly fucking her face. He was working himself deeper than she was used to and desperately tried to keep from gagging as she made little noises with each thrust. She was looking up at him with pleading eyes and she felt her pussy begin to tingle as she committed to the act of pleasing him.

He was quite hard now and working his cock deeper into her throat. She felt fear at first but it gave way to something else, a deep satisfaction that she was able to fully give herself to him.

He was beginning to make a few little moaning sounds of his own and suddenly pulled from her giving her a quiet but firm command. "Clothes off." Risha caught her breath as she unclasped her bra setting her breasts free. Her nipples set out like erasers in the cool air of the room as she wiggled out of her thong.

He had his hands on her as soon as she was done with a silk tie he had produced from the nightstand; he raised her arms over her head and bound her wrists together. She had lost most of her fear by now and was eager with lust of her own to please him. He hooked her bound wrists over a cut out in the head board. He's obviously done this before she thought. From behind her he pulled something she hadn't been anticipating. It was about 2 feet long and had been carefully crafted and finished from wood. It had a leather handle at one end and a little flap of leather hanging off the other. Some sort of cane... no... a crop! He was kneeling next to her; his member touching her on occasion as he pulled her legs up together and held her ankles in the air with one hand. Her behind was exposed to his eyes and he was fixated on her round firm ass surrounding her now damp center.

She winced as he began teasing her with the crop. Dragging it across her wetness and sliding it slowly down under her to tease her ass as she began breathing more erratically. He then gave her a solid and stinging thwak with the crop. She jumped a little and caught her breath. He continued his strokes leaving defined red lines across her behind.

Risha was breathing harder now and could hear herself stop with every contact from the crop.

After 2 of the longest minutes of her life, Risha was panting and the pain was becoming too much for her to bear. She wanted to scream out in pain and cum all at the same time. Then suddenly he dropped the toy and quickly moved behind her keeping her ankles above her. She felt him sliding into her hot and now soaked hole. Now she did cry out, "Aaaaah!" He smiled down at her as he began pumping his thick cock deeper and deeper. It was as if he was trying to climb inside her and she was losing control. "Oh, Oh God yeeess!" She yelled out as the sound of his pelvis hitting her red bottom filled the room. He was going harder and faster now and she knew he was close.She couldn't take any more and let it all go with waves of her orgasm rushing over her and she lost track of words or thoughts just sounds and release. He then began to moan out loud letting her legs fall to his shoulders as he pulled her harder to him for his final strokes deep inside, she felt his cock pulsing as it pumped wave after wave of his seed deep into her.

His expression was different for a moment or two then her master was back with another command. "Clean me," he said in a stern tone as he climbed up her body and placed his half hard and dripping member at her lips. She took him in and gladly sucked and licked him knowing she was truly his. Content at giving her will to her master. It was a new freedom, a new beginning.