Rising At The Crack Of Dawn

Story Info
Tasting both sides during an early morning shower.
1.6k words
3.81
113.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLEN'S SIDE:
------------

I'm lazily taking my time falling awake, lingering in the bed, eyes closed, the smells of our love all around me, half dream, half reality, memories of you all over me in the softness of the sheets and the calm of the hour.

Then I quietly hear a faint echo of you starting to run the shower and I think of you standing there, naked, waiting for the water to warm.... I stir a bit more awake and listen to the water rain and I stretch and sigh and my thoughts begin to react more to the scents of our heat spread round the bed....

The after smells are intoxicating to me and I begin to remember how we created them, but still the sound of that water in the shower cannot be silenced. I drift open my eyes and take a deep breath, close my eyes again and now see only you under that hot shower, your glistening flesh, your silent savor, your powerful beauty of face and form.... My mind's eye swirls over all this and I find myself almost sub-consciously, by sheer will alone, getting out of bed....

I am gently awake now and I stand calmly, but with purpose, my strong naked body becoming more alive and demanding.... I slowly walk the short distance to the bathroom and look in....

The steam from the shower has risen into a most impenetrable cloud, but I am determined to see through it.... Behind the diaphanous curtain I can just make out your silhouette and it is so blatantly naked I can't control my body's response, my cock fills and grows strong, my balls recede tightly and I know that I cannot ignore the urges of either.

I ripple through the steam without a sound and ever so lightly sneak into the shower behind you.... You are lost in the stream of warm water cascading over your face and none of your senses are aware of my presence.... You arch your neck back to catch the water and as you do so I crawl my hungry hands around your back and cup your breasts.... You are startled and you open your eyes suddenly and you gasp, but the feeling of my palms and fingers grazing your nipples lulls you just as fast back to the warm water, eyes closed, sigh after sigh.

I feather the back of your neck with kisses, all the while caressing the form of your breasts and the combination begins to sweetly insinuate between your legs.... I murmur your name with breaths ever heavier, "Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer, I want you so bad...." And you mmmmmmmm in reply and your body folds back into me, the jut of my rock hard cock probes the delicate crack of your wet ass.

I continue to stroke your breasts and now lick your neck, your shoulders, your ear, my breaths increasing with each new taste of you. I let my tongue glide down your back in such long lazy licks and you shudder a bit when my mouth finds your beautiful cheeks.... I push my lips all over them and with my hand I steal around to the front of you and easily find your aroused clit.... Yes, that's what I've wanted all along, that delicious little inflamed button awaiting the soft purr of my fingertip... And as I begin to massage it, I let your cheeks spread and bury my face in your delectable butt, licking the crack with such grace and reverence, until my erect tongue finally finds your most secret hole....

Now you are buckling and must grab onto the shower wall to keep your balance.... All of your consciosness is centered on my tongue bathing the exotic cavern of your ass and the spin of my pillow fingertip flicking your hot rosy clit. You moan then and it's loud because you hadn't taken a breath since I began to feast on your dark hole.... Now you moan again and my finger has found a rhythm and you are breathing out my name and pleading with me not to stop....

You feel me behind you, in front of you, surrounding you, your pussy is on fire with each new stroke, the hot water gushing over your hard nipples, which you grasp now and squeeze with wild pain. Inside you the rush begins to build and I can almost hear it and I lick at your rosebud even harder, fuck it with my tongue, as my hand grasps your cunt, my finger continues to love your sweet clit....

Oh now it's almost here and you are afraid of falling when it hits you, but you trust my hand, you place all your faith in my tongue and you give your nipples one last powerful grasp.... The orgasm wracks you and you scream out in pleasure and I fuck your asshole once more with my tongue as hard as I can and let my fingers slip into your overflowing pussy and you are utterly filled and cumming again and your breaths are shouting over the shower stream and you feel nothing but absolute Heaven....

-------------------------------------------------

JENNIFER'S SIDE:
----------------

Oh, my sweet, sweet lover.............imagine my surprise when I felt your hands upon my breasts...........I thought I was alone in the shower!!! What an exciting surprise!!

I had awakened early and softly kissed your mouth............pressed my face against your chest.........deciding then not to disturb you after a very long night of discovering all your secret places........and you discovering mine. We had fallen asleep exhausted, basking in the wonderful afterglow of our unbridled passion, our union leaving nothing untouched, our minds and bodies so satisfied, yet still hungry for more.

It was so hard for me to find the strength to pull myself away, leaving you alone in the rumpled sheets, pillows everywhere..........and yes those wonderful scents that only lovemaking leaves behind. Still, I wanted you to rest a bit longer while I readied myself for whatever the day had in store for us............and so, I crept out of the bed and into the bath for a lovely hot shower.

My mind was replaying the thrusts and moans, the passion, the pleasure............as the hot water splashed over my still buzzing body.............I was lost in my thoughts, and when I felt your touch it seemed that it was just part of the erotic replay going on in my mind...........my body stirring at the thoughts I was having.

As your mouth touched my neck and your tongue started softly licking, exploring.............and oh, those nibbles.........turning into soft bites.............I could feel myself beginning to melt..............hot pulses of pleasure stirring in my very wet pussy.............body tingling, wanting, hoping..........I realized that it wasn't imaginings..........but you were really there!!!

I felt your hardness pressing urgently against me..........oh, how I wanted you to enter me right away, all I could do was moan................your name...........Glen, please don't stop........please, please, Oh God, Glen please don't stop. Oh, that magical mouth...........tongue.........mmmmmmmmmmm, oh yes...............yes............the touch of your finger on my clit, combined with the passionate thrusts of your tongue in my most secret of all places.........I forced myself not to surrender to the explosive orgasm that almost immediately erupted throughout me. I was lost............the world fell away beneath my feet..........as your tongue insistently fucked my ass and your hand urgently pressed and rubbed my hard, tingling clit........

I could hold out no longer, and surrendered to the most intense orgasm I had ever known........thank God your arms were strong enough to hold me as my hot wet pussy, ass, clit......entire body was wracked with spasms of pure pleasure and I screamed out your name. The pleasure was almost too much to bear as your fingers entered my very wet pussy and I felt myself cum again.........oh, Glen, Glen, Glen.........ohhhhhhhhhh, Glen!

You held me tightly, still from behind as I regained the strength to stand........and I turned around, pulling your mouth to mine........greedily.......savoring the passionate meeting of our lips and tongues thrusting, plundering each others mouths. Now it is my turn to pleasure you.........silly man, you try to resist............thinking that you will get away easily..........not so.........I will not be denied.

My hands reached down to grasp your magnificent hard cock........now it's you that gasps sharply at my touch.......I looked into your eyes as I knelt before you..........the water splashing over us both now............I hungrily took your magnificent manhood into my mouth.

You shuddered as I took the entire length of your delicious hard cock all the way into my throat.......my tongue teasing the bottom of the shaft.........my hands reaching to grasp your tight balls and ass. Sliding you in and out of my mouth...........tongue swirling around the tip...........softly at first...........more urgently now..........your straining member pulsed as you began to growl a deep guttural sound. Primitive urges take over........and again we are lost in the pleasure..........both yours and mine..........mine in the giving, yours in the taking.

Your fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my head back slightly so that you can not only feel, but see my lips and tongue..... licking, tasting, sucking.........you watched my excitement as I taste the first few sweet droplets of pre-cum. I took my time with this......savoring your sweetness...............allowing your juices to moisten my lips and my tongue. Your hips found a rhythm............your hands held my head tightly and you began to fuck my mouth.

Gently at first.............sweetly plunging and plundering my mouth.........your cock harder than it seemed possible.............my moans and sighs combined with my quivering body intensified your pleasure...............you struggled to control yourself, but your beautiful hot dick began pulsing and spasming until control was no longer possible.

Gentle turned into rough, deep thrusts and you roared into my mouth............your cock wildly explodes, spilling your seed deep into my throat, cumming with an orgasm so powerful that I could hardly swallow all of the spurts of your delicious man cum..........ohhhhhhh how delicious, how sweet.............how full of you I was.

You pulled me up and into your strong arms, lifted me off of my feet........and carried me to the bed...................

---------------