Rising From The Fire Ch. 01

Story Info
Demonic Princess receives a heavenly orgasm.
3.9k words
4.45
27.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The church was old, or at least built as recently as when I was born. The walls were made of true stone, not concrete made to look like stone. It looked like a church you would find in Europe, but I was sitting in Hell, Michigan.

The office had an open unlit fireplace built as the centerpiece of the room. Originally, it was probably used as a gathering area for the priests, now it housed old style bookshelves and a huge mahogany desk.

Morty, better known to mortals as Death, gave me a line on a way to hide out on Earth, a deal sealed with sex, as is the case of all deals made in Hell. He helped me take a human form and found a contact for me, Father Donovan.

I do not know what Morty had on Father D, but it meant that he would help me. I was just hoping Father D's help didn't include living or working in a church, I think I would have had to said 'no' on principal alone.

I was sitting in the church across the desk from a paper pusher waiting for him. I looked into the his eyes. His eyes went from a wolf's eyes caught in a lighting storm, as if light emanated from within his irises, to just human blue, bright, and clear. He was a person, just a simple man wearing a dark suit, but he was something more and my mind did not want to process the more, so my mind ignored it.

I stumbled as I spoke again, "F-fa-father Donavan said that I needed to come in today." I swallowed around the building lump in my throat and pushed through the alarm bells going off in my brain.

He was not what he appeared to be. He was not this mild mannered assistant going prematurely gray with a soft body. Beyond it, I could see a beautiful shining thing, something that was touching me deep down inside where it was not normal to be touched.

It was as if I could look at him with a third eye, and that third eye saw a demonic image rather than a meek man. I knew his words would be a performance and that he would lie to me if he could.

"As I stated earlier Miss, Mrs....?" He finished with a lift to his voice.

"Nessa, just Nessa, you can call me Nessa," I said and giggled. Shit, I had just given him my real name. Well I had given him my true nickname. Why had I done that?

This body had a name and a life as a porn actress. I found it odd that she had been born with her naturally well-endowed chest, no silicon for this girl. A girl she was, Morty had scooped her up while she was twenty-one, her career choice barely started.

The long black hair gleamed with red highlights in the sun. It was hard to get used to, along with breathing and a beating heart. However, the physical aspects of being human were starting to wear thin on me. It is not as if I had a choice.

The door was closed and beyond it, I felt the emptiness of the old church pushing at me. My instincts were telling me to run. I blamed it on the church and took deep breaths to calm myself.

On some level, I recognized the power the paper pusher had. There was something about it very close to my own except mine had diminished because of my expulsion from Hell. I could still feel the something more of it, as if a demon had possessed his body.

I wondered if that was what was happening to him. He felt like he was possessed and that demon part of him was calling to my own powers. It made sense to think of it that way and with this thought process, there was calm. A sort of contentment and peace that was foreign to me.

I pushed off the feelings as my eyes tricked me with their flashing of him from one form to another. I needed Father Donavan so I asked after him again.

He paused and stared at me before he responded, "I thought all our patrons had been informed. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, Father Donavan has passed."

"You mean he's dead?" I said. I could not stop the words from flying out of my mouth. A cold shiver raced up and down my spine.

How would I continue to hide on Earth without Father Donavan's help? "Well what the hell happened to him?" Probably Hell happened to him indeed.

I stood up and used the desk to steady myself. I could not be here, not inside a church without protection. Morty had not given me a backup plan. Isn't a church supposed to be an unsafe place for a Demonic Princess?

"Were you and Father Donavan close?" he asked. "I know this must be upsetting news. Why don't you sit down, you look a little pale." He stood up and crossed the room to a little bar set up in the corner. "Would you like a glass of water?"

It occurred to me I had not noticed the bar set up before. What was going on? "Yeah, sure," I ignored his first question and answered the second. He handed me the glass of water and I sipped it before I could think that something in the glass would harm me.

I could not fight the desire to do what he wanted and what he wanted was for me to drink the water so I did. It was sweet and refreshing and as I finished the glass of water, I found myself smiling at him. He was kneeling close to me because I was once again sitting in the chair. I did not remember sitting down.

"There, there now. You should be feeling better Vanessa." His voice was thick and sultry like molasses pouring over me, sweet and sticky.

"Yes I feel better," I said my own voice was breathy in response. He took the glass from my hand and set it on the desk. Then his hands were framing my face and he kissed me softly.

It started tender and gentle but quickly became a hungry eager display as my body responded to it. I was back on my feet and in his arms. I was not in the arms of a weak human instead, I found myself in the strong muscled body of a demigod. His illusion of a human fell away during the kiss and he stood before me in all his sinful glory. "What are you?" I asked.

He laughed and kissed me again. It was like nothing I had ever felt before this need and desire that was building in me. He was starting a fire that burned low in my body and made me press myself against him.

My body reacted as if, if I didn't stay and see this through I'd regret it, like a thirsty man stranded on a deserted island who didn't drink that last bit of water before being trapped on the island. If I walked away now, I would be thirsty for him forever. I could have in that moment rubbed my body against him like a cat in heat; I was feeling so much sexual craving for his touch.

His hands found their way under my skirt. His fingers pressed into my skin and gripped tightly ripping off my panties. I stumbled against his body from the jerking motion of it and gasped. He slipped a single finger inside me and I came just from that touch. I moaned my pleasure into his mouth and was still ready for more. He broke the kiss and turned me in his arms so that the front of his body pressed hard against the back of mine.

His hands traced up my body, under my white blouse, and began to mold my breast. I cried out as he pinched my nipples, gently at first then hard and painfully but in a way that I did not mind. I ground myself against him and he was so big and hard against me that alone made me ready to go again.

His lips were kissing gently against my neck and then his tongue licked its way up until he had my left earlobe between his teeth. He released my breasts and one hand found its way into my hair while the other pushed between my legs. Then the hand between my legs was just gone.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

"I have no intentions of stopping," his voice rumbled deep with desire. I heard him undoing his belt and pants and then I felt his naked flesh, thick, long and so hot rubbing against me, searching for just the right angle to enter me. His hand in my hair directed me forward and my hands braced on the desk in the same moment that he entered me fast, hard, and as deep as he could go until he met the end of me.

I cried out somewhere between a moan of pleasure and surprise from the abruptness of it. He began moving in and out of me slowly. His rhythm was agonizingly slow and I begged him to go faster. I writhe against him, trying to get him to move in and out of me faster. I wanted him to change his pace, but he controlled me with his hands and body and I could only cry out and beg for more.

"Please, please," I said over and over frantic with the building orgasm in my body. I was not prone to begging, but for him I did. Tears streamed down my face, I choked on my sobs, and still I begged for more. "Harder, please. Faster please."

"I've waited too long for this to rush it," he said and as if it were possible, he was even slower.

I was feeling tortured by his achingly slow rhythm and then I was suddenly having a spasm with my release. I fell forward on the desk unable to control my body and the only thing that stopped me from slamming into the desk was his hand in my hair.

He rode my orgasm. It was clear to me that was what he had been waiting for, that was what he needed to pick up the pace and then he was pounding into me, breathing heavily and the sound of his flesh meeting mine was the only other sound in the room besides my cries.

"Come for me again Princess," he said. He was going in and out of me with such force and although I had just come, I found myself flowing into another one and I did.

"Again," he said, as his rhythm changed and I realized how wrong I had been before about what he was doing. I had thought he was going as fast and hard as he could but I had been wrong, so wrong.

"Yes," I screamed, giving myself over to each orgasm as they hit me. I became a puddle of them. I could not breathe or move by my own will, everything was what I thought he wanted or needed. I was riding a tidal wave of pleasure so high and euphoric that I would do anything he said in that moment.

Then as I came for what seemed like the millionth time he pressed as hard and deep inside of me as he could and had his own climax. I could feel him filling me up with his cum and I cried out from it all, it was so much pleasure it was more like pain.

He lay on top of me. His was breathing heavily and his pulse was as rampant as if he had just run a race. I tried to learn how to breathe again as he pulled out of my body.

I could not move and I ached for him even though I felt like my body lacked muscles and bones. I was no longer real in the face of my afterglow. I felt my body floating away on the feelings of endorphins one of the up sides to being in a human body.

The lights in the office flickered and then burned extremely bright. The lamp on the end of the desk exploded. I turned my head in just enough time to avoid having glass break in my face. The man whose name I could not remember but he had just been inside my body tossed me to the ground.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I have no idea Princess," he said. When had he started calling me Princess? "Are you okay?" He turned my face in his hands checking for injuries.

"She's fine," a deep rumbling voice in the direction of the busted lamp, said. I instantly chilled although that voice rarely made my blood run cold, just the opposite in fact.

"Fire," I whispered.

"Yes, Nessa, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Fire's anger rode the room across his words. My body reacted as if an electrical storm had hit every nerve ending.

I stumbled to untangle myself from the stranger I had just had sex with, albeit mind blowing, over the top, even for human sex.

"How did you know? What are you doing here?" I pushed against the other man, the one whose name escaped me.

"My tattoos," he said. He meant the Hellfire tattoos he had painted on my arms before my expulsion from Hell. "I felt you orgasm all the way from the Bay of Bodies."

Fire was taller than an average human was and darker than the darkest skin tones normally, but at that moment he glowed like electricity was burning through his body. The glow started to fade even as I watched until he appeared to be embers in a dying fire. Each muscle overly defined on his naked body and it was indeed naked. I crawled on my hands and knees towards him and abased myself at his feet.

The energy pulsing off Fire was hot, certain, and overwhelming. It was not just raw anger as I had thought crawling along the floor to his feet. It was jealousy, because as much as he had felt my orgasm I could feel his envy of the random stranger. Jealousy is not just a sin but also a lifestyle in Hell.

Time stopped. I could feel the jealousy flowing off Fire. I thought back over the orgasms, it wasn't the first time I had ever had an orgasm. When I had the last one, I had experienced something that words could not describe.

Fire had felt it too. He was jealous because as many times as I had been in his bed he had never made me feel the way this random stranger had.

The fact that I had given into lust was my only defense as I tried to explain what had just happened. For all intents and purposes, I really didn't know. Even I felt a little slutty about the situation.

I looked to the stranger who seemed to think it was normal for a demon to ride an electric current into a room, or at least his face suggested he didn't find the situation odd in anyway. He seemed calm in fact, content as he dressed.

Fire gripped me by the hair and pulled my attention and me to him. Even though he had cooled off some his touch was still burning hot in an uncomfortable way.

I suddenly missed the ability to open a hole in the world so I could fall to Hell, anything would be better than trying to explain to the Fire demon why I'd just done what I'd done.

Fire cut me off before I could think of a plausible lie to cover my whore like actions. "Do you even know what you've done Nessa? You fucked an angel; can't you smell the stench of Heaven on him?"

"Technically he fucked me. An angel? Which one?" I asked.

"Adam," the stranger said, adjusting his tie as he sat down behind the desk.

"Wait, Adam. Like Adam and Eve, Adam?" I was so boned. I could not believe I fucked an angel, God's son, Jesus Christ almighty.

Fire answered for him, "Yes, that Adam. Is the severity of this situation getting through that thick head of yours?"

The 'thick head' part did it for me. I creamed remembering how Adam's 'thick head' felt inside my body. I grinned at Fire.

"Shit Nessa, come on," Fire said, his face was anything but happy as he scolded me.

Again, I flashed on the sex I had with Adam because of 'come on'. "What?" I said. Once again, my mind went back to my multiple climaxes.

"...embodiment of God. You understand, right?" Fire said. "Ok how about you just fucked your uncle. Think your dad's going to be happy about this in the least?"

"Fucked my uncle, okay. Got it. I...," I stopped and really looked at Adam.

Fuck why couldn't I remember this part, oh yeah, I loathe school so I rarely attended back when I was fledgling demon. My mind frantically raced and came up with the association that Adam was also Jesus Christ to humans. So what, I had fucked my uncle, no big deal. Even incest was an acceptable sin in Hell; I could not see a problem.

Wait, how was that possible? I was still so confused. "How is he my uncle?" I asked.

Fire slapped his forehead. "Nessa, your father used to be angel, an Archangel before he was cast out of Heaven. Adam is God's first human form remember he is made in God's image. Jesus Christ was God's only son but he's an Archangel now and your father's his brother."

Now it made sense, somewhat, damn Hell and Heaven politics. The bar with the water, no wonder he looked demonic to me, because he was an Archangel. How was I supposed to know who he was, I had only been human a little over a week?

Adam laughed. "You were completely worth the fucking, my Dear Sweet Multi-orgasmic Princess."

I was flattered before I remembered my own father was going to kill me. I had just destroyed Hell. At least the Hell I had always known and loved. What had I done indeed?

"The prophecy is fulfilled. I told him that expelling you was not the answer. How could I argue it with him?" Fire sat defeated on the edge of the desk and I took the chair I had sat in before.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Yeah, now what Adam?" Fire asked.

"Well Hell is about to freeze over, you're in a hot ass body Nessa, and Fire is so angry he'd fuck me just to get a little pay back. Either of you feel like fucking until your world ends?" Adam smiled at me, then at Fire.

"Maybe we should try to fix it, I mean dad doesn't know yet or he'd be here wouldn't he?" My words raced out of my mouth towards Fire and the thin air before it became my father. I was totally screwed.

"Hi Daddy! Before you kill me let me explain," I said, rising from the chair and racing into my father's arms.

"Oh I know what a slutty little lusty thing you are Nessa. I knew you'd be my downfall one day according to the prophecy, so I planned for it," Dad said. He threw something at Adam and he vanished.

"What have you done?" I screamed.

"Calm down baby girl. You've done very well, even better than I expected. I knew that if I sent Fire ahead of me I'd have time to catch him. Adam's always been made for sin. Morty planted the seed by leading you here and Adam was true to character. He watered that seed by fucking you. God will move Heaven and Earth to get him back and to destroy the child you carry in your belly." Daddy said.

"You used me, Daddy?" I said wrapping my brain around what was happening. Whoa, stop the world. "Pregnant? Please tell me you're kidding daddy?" stupid human bodies.

"Yes my Darling, I just let you be you," he said.

Fire was quiet too long. I was pissed at him most of all. My temper showed in my hair highlights. The red strands began to glow and burn with the heat of my anger. Fire grabbed me before I did something stupid.

"You'll see how well you've done when you return home." My father said, and he popped out leaving a ghost of an image of him burned into my eyes.

"Did you know about this?" I turned in Fire's arms.

"Yes, but..." I cut off his explanation.

"Fuck you, Fire. I get it. I'm nothing more than a pawn in another one of my father's plans to dominate the world."

"In his hands it will be a hellish playground. It was the right thing to do," he said as his lips brushed my forehead.

"Fine. But if you didn't trust me enough to include me in the plan, how am I supposed to know if you're feelings for me are real." Three hundred years of fucking and still I did not know for sure if Fire's feelings were more than just lust.

"I was jealous, I knew I would be. I hoped that I would be enough to keep you from fucking around on me. But you did him and you should thank your father that you did. He told me he'd end us if you didn't do it."

Power play. World domination. Evil world changing deeds. Yes, it was necessary to keep me out of the loop. I might have planned the death of my own father for keeping Fire out of my bed.

I also had a new craving to add to my sexual exploits, I wanted Adam. I tried, really, I did, but I just could not see the downside in a little double penetration from Fire and Adam. The thought made me wonder where my father had taken him.

Had I failed in my unknown to me quest it was my brother, Damien, who would have ascended to the throne. If you think Hell is a bad place now, with Damien in charge it would be current Hell on Earth, and Hell would be a place I would never want to visit. Thank dad that didn't happen.

I quietly contemplated my choices. The world was on its way to Hell. Fire was mad at me for fucking Adam, and I still wanted Adam sexually. I was pregnant, not bad for an hour's work. "Do you know why I fucked him?"

"He gave you Heavenly Bliss instead of water. I can feel the effects of it still," Fire said.

"Adam used a spell on me? Seriously? I thought he was supposed to be an angel?" I said as my temper flared up again.

"It wouldn't have worked if you didn't want it to. He just opened your mind to the possibility, you would have stopped if it wasn't in you to fuck him," Fire said.

12