Rising From The Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, how does telling my father exactly where I am figure into the plan of hiding me on Earth?"

Morty's smile increase, "That wasn't me, Princess. You should really ask Fire about that one, shouldn't she?" He continued to caress Fire's arm as Fire cringed slightly.

Fire remained silent as I said, "Well Daddy said you set me up."

"I see your point," Morty said, not confirming or denying his part in all of my mess. "That doesn't mean I wronged you in any way. In fact, I think you rather enjoyed how things worked out."

I took a deep breath before continuing, "Fine. Still, I feel slighted." I crossed my arms over my chest. I hated the fact that he seemed right. I thought I had something over Morty, but what's not to love about Death?

"Of course that was never my intention Princess, what can I do to make amends?" Morty said as his eyebrows went up and down and he smirked at me.

Fire jumped in, "You could provide me with a body." His eyes hand a propane hue to them as he turned gazed to me. "If you're so determined to stay on Earth, I guess I could take a human form so that I can protect you, Princess. There's no telling how far Prince Damien has gotten in his plans to rule Hell."

Morty loved that idea, any chance to fuck Fire turned him on, and he ended up giving up the argument rather quickly.

"Fire has a plan, and maybe we can help you with your little problem," I said. Fire looked annoyed and pouted again.

~~~~~

"That's genius, Princess," Morty said, you could see his mind spinning the idea around in his head searching for the holes to Fire's agenda. There were only a few spots where things could go tragically if we weren't careful, but with Morty's help, those holes would all but disappear.

Morty's eyes glazed over with lust as he said to Fire, "So we'll fuck now?" he was worse than I was about sex with Fire.

"No way," I said. "If you burn me again no skin off your back. Hey, there's an idea, Fire write that down." Fire gave me a confused look. Morty swallowed hard.

Fire recovered quickly though and said, "With your recent history, it will be payment on delivery of service, going forward. Considerate it a way to make amends for letting her father succeed in his plan," Fire said, as he understood where I was headed with this course of action.

"But even you agreed that I did nothing wrong Princess," Morty pouted. What was it with men who pouted and me? I was dealing with children.

The thought brought all my fears about being pregnant in a human body to the forefront of my thoughts. My hand fluttered to my flat stomach as if I could feel the child growing within.

"We haven't much time for your games, Morty. The child will grow to full term in ten days, not months because of her demon side. Do you think you can shut up for that amount of time?" Fire asked.

Morty's eyes still glistened with the promise of having Fire fuck him. He was in, either that or he was an excellent actor. I was betting on the second, but with my luck, it would be the first.

"Fire and I waited to seal this deal, why I can't remember." Small lie but it was working. I could see Morty's lust filled eyes. "I realize with everything going on in the world you need to get back to work."

I unbuttoned the top of my dress and released my breasts. I ran my fingertips over my nipples until they hardened into pencil eraser-like nubs and the flesh surrounding them crinkled. Adam popped into my head once more, those piercing pool blue eyes that I could swim in for days.

Morty popped out leaving Fire and I together. I wanted to jump him during Morty's absence, but you never know when Death would pop back in once he has an invitation to your home.

"I promise I'll watch and not touch, until you two seal your deal," Morty bounced up and down on my bed holding an exquisite male body in his hands as if it weighed nothing.

Morty touched Fire's flesh as he spoke a few words for the incantation that would allow Fire to possess the body. I watched the eyes on the body change from confusion to Fire's blank stare, but still the emerald green of the human's eyes.

Fire took over the body with ease as Morty undid his jeans and released his engorged cock. Once, Morty had told me he liked making deals with me because Fire and I had so much sex, and I was as close as he could get. I took a little pride in being used that way. Morty watched with anticipation as Fire crossed the room and towered above me.

I barely had time to finish undressing before Fire was inside me. He bent me over the ottoman until my breast smashed into the furniture below my body. He rammed his large hard cock into my tiny body. For all her years as a porn star, my vessel was incredibly tight, and Fire jammed himself inside me without a care to my comfort. It was perfect as the sensations of human sex rolled through my body while the HB spell lingered.

His arms straddled me on the ottoman as he positioned himself for deeper penetration. The body Morty had found him dwarfed my own. As he moved in and out of me I could hear Morty, but couldn't see him.

Fire thrusted into me and lifted me off the ottoman, then he turned me so I faced Morty. Morty was fisting his huge penis, and I wondered if I could get another deal out him by letting him fuck my ass. As soon as I thought it, Fire stuffed two fingers into my anus and I creamed on his pistoning dick and screamed his name.

Fire pumped into my entrance slick with our juices. He needed better timing, I was on my third orgasm as I felt him enlarge inside my body. When Fire came in his demon form, it was like being pumped full of thick, sizzling jelly, nothing a baby could survive.

"Cum in my mouth," I smiled at Fire over my shoulder. I enjoyed the taste of cum, even as I regretted not giving Adam head so I could enjoy his semen flavor.

Before Fire could turn me around and fill my mouth, I screamed again, this time in excruciating agony. The pain was not Fire's cum filling me up. I was in Adam's head as much as Fire was inside my body.

I could feel the feathers from Adam's wings as Daddy ripped them away. My father took great pleasure in his work, as he plucked at Adam's wings. I could feel each of his wings from their six-foot span, nailed to a brimstone wall. Adam's wrists and ankles cuffed in iron shackles.

Adam mounted on that wall like that reminded me of Jesus on the cross. However, his face was stoic and defiant with the onset of my father's torture. Fire got his own blast of Adam's suffering from my tattoos. I ached in a way that my mortal form could not handle and passed out underneath Fire's body.

12