Risk Your Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby girl." Drew turned the ring slightly and gently placed the stones of the ring on that sensitive spot just under my ear, and lightly grazed them downward, and then around my neck. "Collar to follow."

I gulped.

He kissed me where I just swallowed.

"And discipline," Drew said.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.

"And if you want, an engagement party."

My eyes snapped to his.

"Come on, my love, don't leave me hanging, it's bad for my ego. Be mine. Risk your heart."

I still couldn't find my voice, so I just nodded.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

He didn't wait for an answer, but got down on one knee in front of me, took my left hand, and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

Then he sat back in his chair.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"So are you, Leah," he whispered back.

I stared at the ring, entranced. "I've never owned anything like it," I said.

"Well it's yours now, Leah," Drew said. He rubbed this thumb gently over my bottom lip. "And so am I."

I looked up at him.

"Always and all ways," Drew said.

It took me a minute to understand the words. Then I blinked, and my mouth hung open a little. This couldn't be happing to me.

Drew picked up my hand and dragged my palm, and then my ring finger against his lips. I let my eyes flutter closed as the sensations of his lips, soft but chapped. His five o'clock shadow, just barely scratchy, stimulated all the nerve endings in my hand. He kissed the pad of each finger.

"Always and all ways," he said again.

I nodded. A huge burst of warmth, like a supernova exploding hot lava in my chest spilled from my heart and spread all over me. I could feel my silly grin, and I couldn't suppress a joyful giggle.

"Always," I repeated.

He smiled at me.

"To infinity and beyond," I said.

***

I work hard on all my stories, sometimes writing and editing for as much as 3 to 4 hours a day.

If you liked my story please take a minute to give it a high five. The star ratings are how stories are ranked on the Top Lists. Many readers learn about stories they never would have otherwise seen by looking at the Top Lists listings. It's a way for you to share the stories you like. So please take a second to send this story to the heavens by giving it some stars.

If you click on me as a favorite author, I'll notice. You'd make me blush! (If I was the blushing type.)

I wrote Risk Your Heart for Lit's 2014 Earth Day Contest, but missed the deadline by a few hours. YIKES. I liked the story enough to HOLD onto it for A YEAR! Then, in April, arrgh, no Earth Day Contest. So instead, I re-wrote the story, adding almost 100 pages, to create the new Risk Your Heart, as you've now read it.

I hope you will read it (and my other stories) again and again.

Thanks to Cia and J.T. for their diligent and thoughtful edits. Whenever I make new edits, I upload changes as soon as I make them.

Please visit my author page. I love it when readers contact me through the contact page. Tell me what you like or didn't like. If you catch any mistakes, please let me know.

I read every email from fans, and answer each one individually.

Many blessings.

Happy reading; I hope you enjoyed.

MJ