Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audra was pointing. "Yeah, you see way down there." I think she might have been indicating a point near the very back of my vulva.

Charlotte nodded her head. "Yeah, I saw them too," she said.

"Well," another of the girls said, "maybe they're just butt hairs."

"I guess," said DeeDee, "but butt hairs are supposed to go too."

I couldn't believe my privates were being talked about in such graphic and objective detail.

"I don't know," Charlotte said, a magnanimous tone to her voice. "I think they're butt hairs. But what do you say? Think we can probably let her slide for a few butt hairs. Don't you think?"

There were general sounds of agreement all around, and with that DeeDee extended her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me up while saying. "Congratulations, you're halfway home."

I waited, the only one nude in the middle of eleven girls in their cheer uniforms. I had an instinct to gather up my boobs with my arms just for the sake of covering something but thought better of it, having been told not to. Presently all the little side discussions about my privates came to a conclusion and Charlotte was talking to me.

"Are you ready for the last part of your initiation?" she asked.

12