Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that you dear?" I heard my mother's voice ask loudly so she would be heard from my parents' room. I hadn't yet turned on the overhead light. Only the lamp on my night table provided a feeble illumination. Again that almost painful jolt of adrenaline hit my system.

Holy shit! If she or my dad had seen me come through the door buck naked, my pussy as hairless as a xoloitzcuintli, and with my ass on fire they would have never let me out of their sight again before I was ready to file for social security!

I quickly pulled on a pair of panties, my ass reminding me of its tender state, and slipped a night shirt over my head and into place. As I expected my mother tapped lightly on my door, opened it enough to admit her head and shoulders, and smiled at me.

My ass was on the edge of the bed sending me complaints, but at least it was out of sight.

"Have a fun night?" she asked.

"Great, Mom," I answered, "it was a blast. We were hanging out at DeeDee's." You know what the detective stories say: 'The closer you stay to the truth, the better.'

My night table lamp was within arm's reach. I had left it on and now reached over and turned it off. Hopefully my mom would get the message that I didn't want any mom and daughter bonding talks tonight. She smiled at me again.

"OK" she said. "Goodnight my angel." She blew me a kiss, withdrew, and the door closed.

I arranged myself under the covers, lying on my stomach, my least favorite sleeping position.

Yeah. Did you mean the angel who two hours before had been lying on a coffee table, her legs spread wide, while almost a dozen people closely examined her sphinx kitten-like privates with a flashlight? Or did you mean the angel with the flaming red, agonized, paddle-smacked bottom? Oh wait. They're one and the same angel. But as I snuggled into the pillow I smiled and thought: no, this angel, the one with the varsity letter and a place on the holy of holies: the football cheer squad.

I let out a satisfied sigh and settled my body into the softness of my bed.

12