Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment Lena brightened and said, "I know." She stooped down and to one side. When she was before me again she held my uniform skirt. She had stepped back a few paces and she held the skirt before her, between us, shook it out and admired it.

"I'll tell you what," she said. "I've always wanted a nice navy cheer skirt like this. I'll buy it from you. You sell me the skirt for six swats. I get the skirt and in exchange I'll forgive six of your swats."

Irrational relief and gratitude welled up in me. I felt like I had just bought a painting for ten bucks at a garage sale only to find out it was a long lost Vermeer worth millions. Without conscious thought I knew my head was nodding enthusiastically in the affirmative. Lena chuckled with glee and pronounced, "Sold!"

She bent down and came back up a moment later with my thong in one hand and my spankee in the other. They dangled from her fingers and she gave them a little shake. She looked at the uniform item first. "Just what I've always wanted," she said, "a nice dark red spankee." She paused dramatically for a moment. "Three swats?" I knew better than to argue, but the word "five" slipped from my lips.

"Well, OK," Lena said. "If you want to argue then we'll just say sold for two." She dropped the item to the floor on top of the skirt and then turned her attention to the thong. She held it up to her face and took a sniff at the crotch. "Uhg," she said. "Nasty, nasty. Gotta watch the old hygiene there girl. Scrub-a-dub-dub. I'd say three but with a rank odor like that coming off it I can only go two. Besides what would I do with it? I could never wear a thong that had ever had an East cunt in it."

I indicated with a nod of my head that the deal was done. She dropped the thong and it joined the skirt and spankee on the floor. She then turned her attention to my sweater and for the first time in a while I became acutely aware that I was nude from the waist down. I didn't want to become any more nude, but when she looked up from her study of the garment to meet my eyes and said, "Six?" I couldn't stop my head from nodding. The girls at my sides pulled my sweater up and over my head and off and it joined the rest on the floor.

Lena gave a low whistle. She was looking at my bra, the only garment I still had on my body above my knees. She cupped her own breasts through her sweater and lifted them up. "I'm pretty proud of these old girls," she said, enjoyment in her voice. "But they're nothing compared to the gagas on you. I was thinking maybe two, but for something big enough to hold a couple of snuggle pups like that I guess I better go four. You know, just to be fair."

The girls at my sides didn't even bother for any response from me. They unhooked me in back and pushed the bra down my arms. Lena caught it as it came off me and held it up to her own chest. But her eyes were on my chest, and she said, "Wow, what I wouldn't give for a pair of enchiladas like that."

Heat rushed into my face as I belatedly realized I was now nude save for my scarlet knee socks and trainers. Lena reached out and gave my nipples a tweak and then twisted them. "OK," she said after a moment, "Turn her around and bend her over."

I felt panic rise in me. But the strength of the two girls was too much for me. I soon found myself again bent over the back of the chair. But I found my voice again and started into a continuous series of "no, no, no."

"Let's see," Lena was saying from behind me. "Six for the skirt and six for the sweater, two each for the thong and the spankee, and four for the balloon holder. That makes twenty. Right? So just eighty more to go."

I felt the hard surface of the paddle again on my bruised and battered ass. I renewed my struggles, and my voicing of the word "no" became almost a screech. Taking another eighty from that paddle was beyond my capacity to endure or even imagine. In spite of the strength of the girls and their determined efforts I was almost able to come upright again.

"Oh," said Lena, "is that not OK with you?" The girls turned me again to face her, jerked me around and I was horribly conscious of how my breasts waved and bounced.

"Please, Lena, please, please," I managed. I was again crying.

"Well," Lena let out after a moment. "Maybe we can just work something out." She looked my nude body up and down. "Yeah, I definitely think we can work something out."

12