Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 08

Story Info
Lena takes charge. Rita finishes paying her bet.
4.4k words
4.52
32.7k
3
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the other version of Rita's Bet that I had mentioned I was working on. When I had first though about the premise for Rita's Bet I was undecided about where to take the story. There were two possibilities that appealed to me. While writing the first idea (published as Rita's Bet) I decided to write the second premise too when I finished, and this is that story.

This story follows the same two main characters as Rita's Bet, Rita and Rhiannon, and essentially the same broad plot outline. You will notice the first chapter in this story as mostly identical to the first chapter of Rita's Bet. However, near the end of this first chapter this version of the story diverges from the first version. The plot of this version rejoins the plot of the first version near the end of the last chapter.

This story is considerably longer than the first version of Rita, and many of the character motivations are different from the first version.

As I mentioned at the foreword to Rita's Bet, I love comments and observations about my stories.

However, once again: I don't really have an interest in hearing about how a chapter is submitted in what you feel is the wrong category. And I don't really care to bother with comments from burgeoning junior lawyers who just have to tell me all about the dire potential legal consequences of the action in the story -- just enjoy the story (or don't) for what it is. I also don't have an interest in hearing from unfortunate boys whose woman done him wrong at some point in his life and now he just has to lash out and vent his anger at women in general and find an excuse to call them skanks or whores. And for those who like to post with the hope of influencing the story line -- my stories, including this one, are finished before I start submitting them.

But your comments and observations on the literary aspects of the story (and especially in this case the differences between the two versions of the story), plot, character, mood, foreshadowing, etc, are all welcome and eagerly addressed and responded to, whether posted in the comment section or sent privately

Please enjoy the story. It is presented in eight chapters.

Rita and Rhiannon's Bet -- Another Telling of Rita's Bet

Chapter Eight

A combination of relief and dread mingled in me, each vying for my attention. The dread managed the supremacy when Lena pinched one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and dragged me from our current position near one end of the room. I had no choice but to follow as she pushed by people, me in tow. She stopped at about the center of the room. Then she took my other nipple tightly in the fingers of her other hand and began to drag me downward.

I sank to my knees and once I had settled Lena released my nipples and said, "You know, I think it's time to give out some treats for some outstanding individual performances on Thursday. Hey, Harv, front and center!"

A moment later an anxious and red-faced boy was standing with us, his eyes staring down at my boobs and bush. He had on his jersey a big number 81 gracing the front.

"You caught two TD passes, Harv," Lena said. She put a hand in his hair and gave it a congratulatory muss. "Think you'd like a blow job?" Harv just nodded his head, struck speechless perhaps by the good fortune that had befallen him. I felt my stomach sink and fresh tears coursed down my cheeks.

Lena now addressed me. "Whaddaya say, Rita? A nice hummer for Harv here for, what do you say, how about ten swats forgiven?" I didn't answer immediately and she gave me a warning look. Defeated, I nodded my head.

"Ok, that's the old school spirit," Lena said in a jaunty voice. "Open wide and get that tongue limbered up."

Harv moved directly in front of me and fumbled with anticipation as he worked loose the belt, button and zipper of his jeans. In a moment he was pushing them and his boxers down and his hard cock sprung out at my face.

I had an impulse to look up at him, but I stifled it: the last thing I wanted was to give him a chance to smile down at me, or to leer or give me a superior look. I didn't want to see what look might be on his face as he regarded the woman who was obliged to take his cock in her mouth and suck him off.

As it turns out I could say in a way that I ended up on top in this encounter. Reluctantly I put a fist around the base of Harv's cock, shook my hair from my face, and brought my mouth to his cock head. I wrapped my mouth around his dick and began to suck it. I stopped and swirled my tongue around the head and then dragged it up the length of the underside. Harv's dick had not been in my mouth for ten seconds when thick and hot gushes of cum began to spurt from him. I tried to just take it in my mouth. His hands were on my head making retreat impossible. I thought I could just let it collect and then let it loose after he was done. I did not want to swallow.

But my mouth was not large enough to accommodate all of Harv's cum. I gagged a bit and coughed, and all the cum in my mouth cascaded over my chin and down onto my chest and boobs. He let loose a couple last weak squirts which I just let run from my mouth, and he was then withdrawing his rapidly softening cock. The experience did not put Harv in the most flattering light.

Lena came up to him and patted his shoulder. "Sorry, Harv," she said sympathetically. "Does the phrase 'two pump chump' mean anything to you?" The girls standing around us giggled, and one of them added, "A real minuteman." "Hasty pudding," said another. I guess Harv wouldn't be getting too many dates before college.

I looked up in time to see Harv move off dejectedly, pulling up his pants and stowing his dick.

Lena looked down at me and said, "So, down to seventy now, Rita. Care to pay off the rest with your ass or your mouth?" I stayed where I was and she said, "OK. Brett! Hey, Mr. Quarterback. Five touchdown passes!"

Brett strode up, looking down at me with a smile on his face and a big 7 on his jersey. This was the look I had avoided with Harv: the swarmy smile that says, 'My dick is going in your mouth and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it unless you want your ass turned into a mass of ground round.'

His pants and underwear were soon around his knees and the cock before my eyes was the largest I'd ever seen, although at eighteen years of age I'd not seen very many. Brett seemed quite taken with it. He smiled proudly down at me and, rather than Harv had done, put his hands on his hips and stuck out his pelvis to offer his meat to me. Again I closed my mouth around a cock. The others had been fairly silent, but as I started sliding my mouth down and back up Brett's shaft they began to cheer and to laugh a bit at my efforts. This noise reached a crescendo when, as I had my mouth as far onto Brett's cock as possible, he jutted himself forward a little, jamming his cock head down my throat a little and I gagged and involuntarily moved my head back.

Brett's fists never left his hips as I continued to work my mouth on his hard cock. After a few minutes I could feel my jaw muscles beginning to get angry at the overtime that was expected of them. I wrapped a fist tightly around Brett's dick and began to pump back and forth as I slurped his cock head. I let out an exasperated little flow of air from my nose as Brett seemed immune to my ministrations. That got him laughing, which in turn got those around him laughing as well.

There was no way to tell how long I sucked his dick. Most of the boys I had been intimate with in the past had been quite quick on the trigger. I told you about the boy years ago I had given the handjob to and who had cum almost immediately. The two boys I had given oral sex to in the past had been much like Harv: a minute or two of sucking had finished them off. But Brett was able to hold off for a long while.

Finally I heard him beginning to moan, although his hands never left his hips. When he finally came I was able to pull my mouth off his cock as he began to shoot. The first surge went entirely in my mouth, and the second mostly in the same place. By the third my mouth was off his cock and that surge of cum hit me squarely between my upper lip and nose, some of the semen flowing a bit up one of my nostrils. But then I was able to direct his dick down below my chin and he finished emptying on the hollow of my neck. His cum dripped and flowed down to join Harv's, and the entire mass slowly rolled down toward my pubic hair.

I was breathing heavily by the time Brett moved away from me, and involuntarily I put my hands to the sides of my face and flexed my jaw. I regretted doing this since it got my little audience guffawing and commenting about how my mouth couldn't take much wear and tear.

"Great job, Brett," Lena was saying, giving him a swat on his bare bottom just before he hiked up his pants. She again turned her attention to me. My cheeks burned with shame as I sat back on my haunches, wiping cum from my face. Lena pinched my chin between her thumb and forefinger and smirked at me. "Another ten down and just sixty go. But I have to tell you with how bad you are at sucking dick we could be here all night. It took you twenty minutes to get Brett off."

I'd had no idea how long it had been, but the news didn't surprise me.

"Tell you what," Lena said, a benevolent sound in her voice, "I've got a deal for you ya just might like: get the rest of your debt paid off real quick and give these heroes a little play time. Whaddaya say?"

"How about we just do a circle jerk and call it even?" Lena asked. I wasn't sure just what she had in mind, but I was ready to get out of there and be done with this unexpected nightmare. I nodded my head briefly and immediately Lena was directing the remaining ten boys into a circle around me. They were all taking their pants down and in a moment a hard dick was poking at my mouth. I opened to give it access, and saw out of the corners of my eyes all the rest of the boys with their cocks in their hands and stroking. A dick at either side of me was pressed into my hands and I began stroking.

So there I was, kneeling in the middle of the room with about twenty people standing around me, a dozen of them with hard cocks out and either in my mouth, my hands, or their own hands. My chest and stomach and my lower face were already covered with cum.

A few minutes later I was bobbing and sucking on the first cock that had claimed a place in my mouth when it started to cum. The sides of my head were then between hands, not roughly but firmly. I tried to stay focused on finishing the job as his cum began to squirt into my mouth. A little went down my throat, but then I let some accumulate and let it drain from my mouth. Then that cock was gone from my mouth, popping upward above me. I felt the last weak spurts of cum fall onto my hair.

The dick in my right hand left its position and moved to be the next to claim my mouth, forcefully shoving past my lips. My nose was buried in pubic hair. The cock gave a couple hard pushes and then I could feel it swell. I knew what was coming next. The cock was pulled from my mouth just as insistently as it had entered. Then a fist was in front of my face, the second knuckles pointing right at me from just a few inches away. I felt a moment of panic: the only reason for it being there that I could imagine was that it was about to deliver a punch. Then the fore and middle fingers separated and were fitted around my nose. They clamped down hard holding my nose and head entirely still as shot after thick shot of cum hit my forehead and cheeks.

Another cock had immediately taken the place of the last in my vacant right hand. Cum began to slide over my eyebrows and a little got in one eye. I pulled one hand away from the cock it was stroking, hoping to wipe the cum from my eye, but a hand instantly pulled me back to the cock. I was left to blink and shake my head, trying to clear my sight.

I could not proceed in this effort longer because the cock on my left was now at my mouth and pushing in. As I began to work my mouth on that cock I simultaneously felt slippery warmth on my cheek and the back of my neck. The cock on my right had erupted in orgasm, its owner moving it so as to shoot onto my cheek from an inch or two away. At the same moment I felt that same warmth on the back of my neck and one shoulder. One of the cocks behind me, buried deep in my hair had started to spray and the trickling warmth spread over the back of my neck and started to run down my back.

As I bobbed my head and swirled my tongue over the most recent cock to visit my mouth the comments from the watching girls came thick and heavy: comments about how I seemed to love cocks in my mouth and the taste of cum, how I couldn't get enough dick. Again tears of humiliation began to flow, now mingled with the thick and slick semen mask that now covered my face.

I could sense the latest object of my oral attentions engorge even more. I knew another load of cum was about to make its acquaintance with my tongue. As it did so I glanced down and saw two more cocks, obviously working in tandem. A hand was rubbing each and their owners had flexed their knees to bring their members close to my breasts. As cum began to fill my mouth again those two cocks shot at the same time, one aimed at each of my boobs. Again I swallowed some of the cum filling my mouth and then let the rest drop out to run over my chin. The effect of these three ejaculations was to put a new river of cum between my breasts, but now with large loads also adorning my breasts and beginning to drip from my nipples.

Yet another cock was at my mouth, a fist wrapped around it. The fist stayed there as its owner swiped the cock across my lips. He continued to do this, every once in a while plunging his dick deep into my mouth but almost immediately pulling out again to swipe back and forth. Cocks again occupied both hands, and I could sense another two people, just to my rear at either side. One of them knelt down behind me and I next felt a cock lodged in my ass crack. It wasn't seeking entry anywhere. Its owner just slid the hard member up and down through my ass crack until he finally became motionless and warmth began to run down and into my backside's cleft.

As this sensation was ending I felt sudden warmth on my left ear and cheek. A cock close by in that location had begun to unload and jet after jet slicked my cheek, went into my ear and into my hair on that side. Just at that moment the current cock in my mouth, which I had almost forgotten about, began to vent semen into my mouth. This time the cock's owner had seized my head tightly and tilted it back. Most of the cum slid down my throat, and when he pulled his cock out it spit out the last little bit into a small fountain that coated my lips.

Cocks were still in both my hands, but they seemed to be the last, and their owners seemed close to completion. In a moment the one in my left hand freed itself. I looked in that direction just in time to receive a spray of cum in my eye from a distance of about two feet. Under other circumstances I might have found the display of distance cumming impressive. The second spray landed on my left breast. Then the cock quickly closed the distance to me so as to finish unloading, but I was mostly oblivious, busy using my one free hand to begin wiping the cum from my eye. The rest of the squirts hit my nose and chin.

In my right hand the last cock was a deep red and seemed ready to explode. With less going on around me I was able to begin to assess my present state: I was literally covered in cum. Some had even begun to run down the fronts of my thighs and my hair felt thick and matted in back, at my hair line, and over my ear on one side. I felt myself consumed in shame and humiliation, and a deep loathing began to devour my mind and soul. I knew if I looked in a mirror I would not recognize myself.

Suddenly I wanted to punish myself for putting myself in a position to be so disgraced and degraded, so roughly and rudely used.

I turned my face to that last cock and brought my mouth to it. I opened and engulfed it with my mouth and began bobbing my head on it, forcefully sucking. This brought new waves of laughter and derision from my onlookers. I felt my face redden anew, but I enjoyed the ridicule that was raining down on me. I deserved it. When this last cock began to eject its load I pushed my lips to its base, got it as deep into my mouth as possible and swallowed the bittersweet fluid down as quickly as it came out. When the ejaculation was finally over the cock left my mouth, a last little squirt depositing cum in the space below my lower lip and chin.

Then I was done. At least I hoped I was. I slumped from my kneeling position down onto my haunches and put out an arm, resting my hand on the tile of the floor and leaning my weight into the support. I was breathing hard and felt a little nauseous and lightheaded. With my peripheral vision I could see several guys begin to take a step toward me, their cocks out, hard again, and in their hands, ready for another go. I groaned to myself, but even sadistic Lena judged that I had reached my limit.

"Show's over boys," Lena said. "She's all paid off."

I slumped there for some minutes, gathering my strength, listening to the mocking and brutal comments about my cum-soaked condition. Finally I was able to slowly lift myself to my feet. I had no desire to go through the humiliation of asking or begging for my clothes back. It was only two blocks to home and I was certain I could make it there even in my nearly nude condition. I was thankful I at least had my socks and shoes.

Feeling like a weary old whore I sauntered over to the stairs, more derisive comments filling my ears, all of the players and cheerleaders getting in their last shots. But as I began to climb the stairs and exit that place of my extreme degradation I felt energy returning to my bones and muscles. By the top of the stairs I felt myself leave behind the shaming that I had endured below, and as I walked through the empty upper floor I turned my attention to getting myself home.


I stumbled out the front door and was soon walking quickly down the dark sidewalk. I wiped cum from my face and put a hand to my hair. I tried to run my fingers through the wet spots, but found an almost solid mass. I could feel the gooiness of the same substance on my back and stomach and between and on my boobs.

No one was out. My arms around my boobs, I trotted back to the corner in blessed solitude. I rounded the corner and the highway intersection was a block ahead. I approached the crossroad cautiously. But because of so many trees and so much brush on the corners of the intersection there was really no way to know for sure what cars were or weren't approaching the crossing.

I hesitated for long moments undecided. I was essentially nude. The neighborhood was quiet, but was never really all that unbusy in the middle of the evening.

I knew the longer I stood there the more certain became the prospect that a car would come from behind me leaving the neighborhood, my bare ass, drying cum glistening in its crack, bidding them a safe journey, or that a car would suddenly turn the corner off the highway to be greeted by the sight of a shapely young woman in nothing but knee socks and shoes, her dark blonde pubic patch on display and arms across her chest hiding her naked boobs. The occupants of the car might wonder about the white and shiny splotches all over her face and body.

Finally I set aside my fear and hesitation. There was another twenty feet to the intersection. No headlight beams lit the road surface. But how far did they really reach? And the two bright street lights at the corner would have made the detection of headlight beams less likely. I began to trot and then run. I cleared the trees and foliage and slowed just a bit as I checked the roadway with a glance in both directions. A car was approaching the intersection in the far lane from my right, still about a hundred feet away. Another car was approaching from my left in the near lane at about the same distance, its right turn signal blinking.

12