Rita Ch. 02-04

Story Info
The rest of the family members get their share.
4.1k words
4.18
25.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

CHAPTER 2

Lorna, Diana and Derek had waited in the bigger room the others to return. They had wondered what their task had been and how well they had performed. They were a little surprised when only Nick returned.

"How did it go? Is it our turn already?" Lorna asked impatient.

"They made an excellent job," Nick cheered. "I have some videos to show you. After watching them, you will also get involved. Before that I will ask you some questions. Please do not get offended. Some of these may feel very personal, but this kind of questions you will face in the contest, if we choose you." Derek and the ladies nodded.

"Good. I start with you, Diana. Is your husband faithful?"

"Yes, of course. Charles wouldn't ever cheat on me," she replied promptly.

"Let's speak hypothetically. Lorna is very attractive lady. If he was sure not to get caught, could he have sex with her?"

"What kind of question was that?" Diana said offended. "I don't think Lorna would consent. She loves Derek very much."

"I see. Is your sex life active?"

"That is not your business. I won't answer to that."

"I will still push you. How about her daughter? Susan is very cute. Do you think Charles could keep his hands off her? I mean, if Susan would offer herself to him."

"That is a disgusting idea. She is our friend's daughter. I don't want to be any part of your show. We are leaving now," Diana said determinedly. She stood up, but the guard behind her pushed her back to the chair.

"You are not leaving till I tell you."

"You cannot keep us here by force!"

"We can. Calm down. We have your husband and daughter. Think their wellbeing." Diana went pale. He turned to Derek. "Derek, what do you think? Would Charles fuck your daughter, if he had a chance?"

"Fuck you. Where are they?"

"Answer my question!"

"No, of course not. He is my friend," he said frustrated. If he had a chance, he would beat that bastard to death. He decided to wait for the opportunity.

"Can you swear that you haven't had any ideas concerning his daughter? Rita is very beautiful too."

"No. She is a friend of my daughter."

"Yes, but with nice pair of tits and juicy ass."

Lorna started to sob, "Please, stop this. Can't you just leave us alone? We won't tell anybody."

"Lorna, I was just coming to you. My first question is what do you think about incest?"

"I find it as a terrible idea."

"Are you sure your husband thinks the same? As said, Susan is pretty."

"He would never touch her."

"How about you? You have seen Patrick to grow to an adult. I suppose he is not very experienced. Would he appreciate, if he got some education from her mother?"

"He is my son..."

"Yes. It may be true. I guess he is more interested of his sister."

"No. That is not true. Awful thought," Lorna defended her son.

"We will find out that later. Don't underestimate your appearance. You are still a hot lady. We will found out that later. Now we will look some videos." Nick inserted a DVD to a player and turned on a wide screen TV. The first clip got immediately Diana's, Lorna's and Derek's attention. Rita rubbed Patrick's penis against Susan's bare pussy. Soon they saw his sperm to spread on her sex.

"Shut that down!" Derek shouted and rushed to Nick. "I will fucking kill you!" He managed to take only a few steps before the guard tackled him down on the floor. The guard pressed a gun against his cheek and took him back to the seat. Lorna was openly crying. Diana looked paralyzed the video.

"What have you done to them?" Lorna sobbed.

"I guarantee Patrick enjoyed his sister," Nick laughed. "And this was not the only time. Let's go to the next scene." They saw Susan crawling between her brother's legs. She took his penis into her mouth and started sucking. Nick stopped the video. "Derek, doesn't your daughter's ass look very tempting from this view?" The camera filmed her from the behind. Her ass was in the air and her moistened pussy lips were visible. "Do you think Charlie could resist it?"

"Turn it off, you bastard, " Derek said angrily. Instead Nick pressed the play button. In the video Charlie kneeled behind Susan and started his earnest fucking. They saw it really hurt Susan.

"Yes. Charlie got maybe too excited, but I can't blame him. He enjoyed fucking Susan already in the first time. Diana, you were wrong. Your husband is a stud. No points for you." Finally Nick turned off the TV. Derek had problems to keep control. After seeing the video he hated also Charles. How could he have done that to his daughter?

"Why are you doing this?" asked Diana, who was the only one who could still think rationally.

"For money, of course. I told you I'm in the film industry."

"And the whole contest thing was just a fraud?"

"Of course. You were the only ones who got the ads. Auction a way to get you here for the films."

"You can't let anyone to see those. We will pay you."

"It is not my decision. My customers buy this kind of films. It is up to them what they do with them. I don't think you have enough money to compete with them."

"What kind of people is buying a film like this?"

"I won't tell. He or she can be some rich pervert or even your enemy. Maybe it is someone living in your street. Or maybe we just found you suitable for fulfilling our customer's wishes, bad luck then. Anyway, I believe a video like this is a powerful tool for extortion. What do you think Diana? Would you let anyone to fuck you in order to prevent internet distribution of the video?"

Diana was shocked. 'Could this be true? Has someone plans to blackmail them? What about the girls? They have a future in front. Would they be blackmailed too?' her mind whirled. She didn't answer to Nick's question.

"I take that silence as a yes," Nick stated.

"What are you doing to us?" Lorna managed to say.

"My customer needs more material. You three must also be part of this. Our customer has written a script to follow. Now you will be separated. George, escort Derek to his room. I will take the ladies to other one."

CHAPTER 3

The guard pointed a gun to Derek and he had no other option than to obey. The room they entered had a large bed and several cameras on their stands. "Take off your clothes," George commanded.

"No, I won't," Derek disagreed.

"Your objections are useless. Do you want us to hurt your family?"

"No, please," he answered and started to strip.

"Lie down on your back on the bed. Attach the handcuff to your wrist." Derek obeyed. The other end of it was connected to the bed pole. The pole on the other side had cuffs too. George detached them to Derek's another wrist. Then he bound a leather straps to his ankles and to the remaining bed poles. Derek was eagle spread. George left and soon Nick returned. He pushed Rita into the room.

"Derek, I know what you are thinking, but your hopes are vain. I won't let you fuck Rita's pussy." In a way Derek felt relieved. "Rita will even have her clothes on. So, no naked skin for you."

Both Rita and Derek were confused. They had been sure Nick would force them to make love to each other, like Charles and Susan had had to.

"Rita, go beside him. Start to work with his cock. You know now how." Rita wrapped her fingers around Derek's penis and started to stroke it. He got hard at once.

"Derek, you must have dreamed about this. Rita, keep on the good work." Rita wanked him and Derek felt his orgasm to close.

"Rita, stop. You are making me to..."

Nick pulled Rita's hand away. "Yes. Stop, Rita. Press the tip of his cock with your nails. Yes, like that, but harder."

"Ouch," Derek shouted. His erection died at once.

"Start over," Nick commanded. Rita worked with Derek's cock and was able to get it hard again. "If you let him cum, I will cut his dick off. You know what to do." The same play was repeated. Derek felt her sharp nails on penis and got soft again. This went on and on. Derek's testicles were aching.

Nick filmed the scene and then said "Let's make this more interesting. Rita, wrap this rubber band around his testicles. Rita took it to her hand and tried to get it around his balls. It was too tight.

"It's too tight. I can't do it."

"Sure you can. You don't have to worry about him." Rita tried again and finally managed. For Derek it hurt like hell. He felt like the band was cutting off his testicles.

"Rita, make him hard again." This time she didn't have to worry about his orgasm. The band prevented it. Derek was almost howling from pain. He had heard about orgasm torture, but couldn't imagine it was so painful. Rita's hand excited him, but he couldn't cum.

"Derek, does it feel good when she is touching you. Probably your penis had not ever been so big."

"Fuck you," Derek swore.

"Rita, tease him with your mouth. Show him you can suck."

"No, Rita," Derek said and then felt the warmth of this young mouth on his penis. The pain was terrible. He couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please, make her stop."

"Okay. Rita, wait outside of the room. We will have a chat." Derek felt relieved.

Nick started, "How long you think you can take this? I can make Rita to continue for hours."

"Please, no." Derek had broken.

"There is one way you can get your relief. Only one way. Are you ready to accept it?"

"What is that?" He couldn't believe his ears when Nick explained to him.

"I can't do it. It's wrong," Derek argued.

"I told you it is the only way. Otherwise I let her continue your torture forever. Actually I can make your son to suck you for a while. Would that be better?"

"No, no. I'll do it."

"Good decision. I'm sure you will enjoy it."

Then Nick went out of the room. Rita was waiting behind the door with a guard.

"Rita, you can stop his torture. Go in and open his binds." Rita entered the room again and climbed on the bed. She opened the straps of his ankles and then the handcuffs. Suddenly Mr. Bronson pinned her down on the bed. Rita tried to fight, but he was much stronger and could keep her down on her stomach. He stranded himself on her knees.

"Mr. Bronson. What are you doing? You are hurting my legs." Derek didn't reply. He pushed his hands under her stomach and opened the button of Rita's pants. He placed his fingers under the waistband and started to drag the pants down.

"Please, no. You can't do this to me." Derek ignored her pleas and removed her pants and panties. Rita benefited the situation and escaped from the bed. She went to the corner of the room. Derek approached her.

"Rita, go back to the bed," he said. Rita started to hit him with her fists when Derek came closer. Derek grabbed her arms and threw her back on the bed. Rita tried to kick him. Derek forced her again on her stomach. Rita cried hysterically. She felt Derek to take her other ass cheek to his hand and spread her crack. The worse thing followed. She felt something against her asshole. Derek pushed his wet finger through her sphincter.

"Noooo," she screamed. The finger was soon replaced with his penis. He forced it into to her anal hole. "Please, take it out! It hurts. I can't take it." Her pleas were vain. Derek started to fuck her tight ass. Rita whined under him. He increased the pace. Her tightness did the job soon and Derek grunted. His semen spurted to her hole. It kept going. It was the most powerful orgasm in his life. He rolled off Rita. Rita remained there sobbing.

"Why, Mr. Bronson. Why did you hurt me?" Derek couldn't reply. He remembered the last instruction of Nick. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them wide open. Nick zoomed the camera to her gaping open anus.

Nick spoke again, "Rita, if you want him to fuck your pussy too, turn around and spread your legs."

"No, please."

"As you wish. Derek, are you interested of her pussy? Obviously you don't need her permission. You can rape her again."

"Go to hell," Derek replied. Nick left the room. He took Rita's pants and panties with him. Derek started to explain to Rita why he had raped her. He felt embarrassed. His weakness had caused this. In a way Rita understood him, but felt like sacrificing her ass was too expensive alternative to Derek's orgasm torture. She covered her pussy with her palm. She couldn't trust to Derek anymore.

CHAPTER 3

Patrick was tightly bound on a wide wooden table, when Nick escorted his mother and Mrs. Eastwood to the room.

"What have you done to him?" Lorna started to cry.

Nick was calm. "We don't want him to move. Telling the truth, Lorna, your son is not much a man. Look at that spindly body. He is more like a girl, some kind of Nature's mistake. Frankly, I think you should have two daughters."

"I love my son," Lorna defended him.

Nick had a nasty looking knife in his hand. The blade was short and curved. He approached Patrick. Nick placed his palm on his chest. He took some of his flesh between his fingers.

"Maybe we could put some implants here. He could have a nice pair of tits." Patrick's mouth was taped. His shouts were muffled.

Nick continued, "We can do it later. I will now castrate him. He will be she. That dick of his we can remove later, but I can already now do some surgery so, that his erection don't bother his sex partners...when they are fucking his ass."

"Please, no. Patrick is man. I'll do anything...," Lorna begged.

"You must prove he is real hunk. Diana, will you help her?"

Diana stammered, "What we need to do?"

"While Lorna is taking her clothes off you can come here and start to suck Patrick's cock. Make it hard."

The idea of giving oral sex to her neighbor's son or actually to anyone disgusted Diana, but she knew they had to save Patrick. She walked to him and started to fellate him. Nick took the tape off Pat's mouth. Diana could hear his moans.

"Stop, he is ready," Nick said. "Patrick, have you ever fucked a woman's pussy. And we won't count your ejaculation on your sister's pussy." Patrick blushed. He then shook his head for no.

"Would you like have Diana's pussy around your cock or do you prefer Rita's?"

"Rita's..." he said lamely.

"I bet you would. Diana, what do you say? Shall I bring your daughter here?"

"No. He can have me instead," Diana replied scared.

"Actually, no he can't. His mother will do the job. Lorna, climb on your son and give him a good ride."

"I can't do it with my mother," Patrick pleaded.

"I know you are not a man for that. " Nick showed the knife. "Maybe you are a girl after all. Let's get rid of those useless balls of yours. I will then ask Rita's father to test your butt hole. You saw him fucking your sister. You can both be his fuck buddies."

"No. I want to be a male," he sobbed. The knife looked terrifying. "Please". His penis softened. Diana took it back to her mouth and managed to harden it again. Lorna was already climbing on the table. She spread her legs around Patrick thighs and with her hand she guided his penis to her pussy entrance. She dropped down. Patrick felt her warm and wet hole on his cock. His feelings were controversial. His mother's pussy felt good, but it was his mother's. It was wrong. He was about to lose his virginity to his mother.

Lorna started move her ass. Patrick could see she had some extra weight. Her breasts were big and not so firm anymore. They bounced at his sight, when his mother added the tempo. Her wide ass pressed against his loins. Lorna could see her son was not excited enough. She increased the pace.

"Pat, please. Let it go, " she moaned. Patrick closed his eyes and tried to imagine Rita on him. He felt his orgasm to close.

"No, not like this," he managed to say before his semen spread to his mother's pussy.

"Yes, Patrick. Show him you are a man, "Lorna encouraged her son. She stopped fucking and felt his penis to pulsate. When it stopped she climbed off him. She turned to Nick. "You see, he is a man."

"And you must be a proud mother," Nick laughed.

"But, that's not enough. Diana, we need your mouth again. You must make him ready for another ride. He liked his mother so much, that another round is the least what we can do for him."

Patick didn't like the idea of getting fucked again. He had had four orgasms already and his testicles ached. However, if he had to have five to save his manhood, he would do it. His penis grew again in Mrs. Eastwood's mouth. Soon it was replaced with his mother's pussy.

CHAPTER 4

"Diana, follow me. We will go to your daughter. Patrick can play with his mother without you." Diana was dying to see her daughter was alright. When Nick opened the door, she rushed to Rita. They were hugging and crying to each other's shoulders.

"Mother, he raped my butt," Rita whined.

Diana turned to Nick. "Bastard. How could you do it to her?"

"Mother, not him. It was Mr. Bronson."

Diana turned her look to Derek, who was sitting naked on a chair. "Derek, why?"

"I'm sorry Diana. I had to," he replied shamefully.

"Let's skip the crap," Nick interrupted. He handed a box over to Diana. "Can you use the wax?" he asked. Diana nodded. "Good. I want you to remove her pubic hair. Her pussy will look better without. Maybe it starts to interest Derek."

"You can't make me do a thing like that," Diana argued.

"If you are not doing it, I will force Derek. But he will do it without wax."

Rita got scared. "Mother, please do it. It's better that way."

Diana nodded. She opened the box and took out a jar, a small wooden spatula and some strips of fabric. She opened the jar and took some of the wax on the spatula. Then she smeared it on her daughter's hair. She carefully pressed the fabric against the wax. She waited a moment and then tore the fabric off. Rita lost some of her hair. It hurt like hell. Rita bit her lip not cry out. Her mother repeated the action several times. Soon there were no sign of hair. The bald pussy looked beautiful.

"Derek, what do you think? Does that neat hole turn you on? Want to stick your cock in it?"

Derek had to admit, it looked so sexy, but he denied Nick's offer.

"Diana, is her skin smooth? Touch it to be sure there is no hair left." Diana stroked her skin with her palm.

"I took everything off," Diana replied.

"Try with your tongue. It is more sensitive." Diana bent over between Rita's legs and slapped her pubic area with her tongue. "Stick it into her pussy and lick it for good."

"Please, no."

"You'll lick it or Derek fucks it. Your choice." Diana didn't want Rita to be fucked by her neighbor. She pushed her tongue by her pussy lips and started to arouse Rita. The sight was too much for Derek. His penis was not soft anymore. Nick saw it. He went behind Diana and lifted her skirt hem on her back. He pulled her panties on her knees.

"Diana. Derek here has a hardon. Since you are occupying your daughter's pussy, we have to think something else. As you heard already your neighbor is an ass man. If you don't mind, he will use your butt hole to release his pressure, unless you want to let him have a piece of that nice pussy in your mouth."

Diana had been very conservative in her sex life. Oral sex with Patrick had been her first time. To have anal sex had never occurred to her mind. She was licking her daughter's pussy. She knew Rita wasn't a virgin anymore and Diana could tell her pussy was ready for fucking. Her mind whirled. The idea of having a penis in her butt hole scared. Could she sacrifice her daughter? No, she couldn't. She lifted her head and said, "Derek can have me."

"Okay. Derek you heard her. Diana, you won't stop licking. I want Rita to come on your face."

Hesitating Derek stepped behind Diana. The sight was sexy. Diana was on her knees her head between her beautiful daughter's spread legs. Rita was moaning. Diana's ass was high in the air. He compared her ass to Lorna's. Diana was in much better shape. She had no extra weight and her ass looked still very firm. Her constant exercise had kept it round. Derek felt his cock to throb. He placed his palms on Diana's ass cheeks and saw her anal hole to open a bit. He carefully inserted his penis against her sphincter and started to push in. Diana's head rose and she cried out. Derek pushed the tip of his penis in.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12