Rita Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"You had a wild night? It doesn't matter. I still need my daily pussy," he smiled.

"I can't make love to you. I'm so sore after last night."

"Okay. Actually I'm not so interested of your pussy anymore. I don't want to put my dick into that dirty hole after you have shared it to anyone." Diana understood Howard's only purpose was to humiliate her and he succeeded. "But you deserve another punishment due to your denial. If I want your pussy, you'll open your legs."

"Please."

"Yes. You will do everything like yesterday."

"I won't," Diana argued.

Howard took his phone out of his pocket. Then he showed her the video from the previous night. Diana was first fucked on the hood of the car and then giving head.

"You...you recorded it."

"Yes. I bet Charles would like to see this."

"No. You can't show it to him," Diana was terrified.

"The taxi will wait for you," Howard said and left.

CHAPTER 8

Charles was furious. Diana had not explained him anything about the previous night. She had not returned before he had gone to work. She had been very quiet the whole evening and refused to answer to any of his questions. Charles couldn't understand her, but was afraid Diana's mental health had got damaged after the day in Nick's mansion. He decided to be patient with her.

In the evening Diana had come to bed with him. She had worn the silky gown on her again. She had pressed tightly against him and said, "Charles, I'm sorry about the yesterday. I will make it up to you." Then her palm had gone on his penis. Charles had been ready in no time and decided not to wait this time. He had pulled her gown up and climbed on her.

"No, Charles." She had pushed him away. Then everything had gone like in the previous night. He had seen a taxi taking her wife. His erection had died.

Also Rita had noticed her mother's strange behavior. She couldn't help wondering where she went in that time of evening. And she had not returned before the morning. Rita was worried.

She skipped afternoon cheerleader training in order to return home early. Rita wanted to talk with her mother. She was walking home and met their neighbor Mr. Atkins. She cheered him politely and was about to continue her walking, but then heard him saying, "Rita. Can I have a word with you?"

"Yes, sure," she replied.

"I must ask have you wondered your mother's behavior lately?"

"Yes, but what has it do with you, Mr. Atkins?"

"Please, call me Howard. I may know the reason for it."

"But how? What do you know?" she asked.

"If I tell you, you will never believe it. I must show you. Please come to my house."

"Mr. Atkins. I'm not sure is that appropriate. Can't you show me here?" Rita saw how he was undressing her with his eyes and definitely didn't want to go in to his house with him.

"It's Howard. I can't show it here, it is in my computer. Please, come. It is important."

Rita hesitated for a moment. 'After all, he is not a rapist," she thought and said "Ok, then."

Howard had a sort of an office room in his house. He guided Rita by the computer and switched it on. "Please, sit down. You can see better that way." Rita sat down in front of the screen. Howard started a video. Rita was shocked to see the dirty act of her mother in a parking place.

"Please, turn it off. What is this?"

"Two days ago I saw your mother in a bar. She left with four men and I followed her to see everything was alright. Then I saw this."

"Why did she do it? Has she become some kind of sex addict," Rita kept wondering.

"I believe she is blackmailed. With a video you were also in."

"How do you know about that video? We haven't told anybody about it," Rita said, thought a moment and then continued with anger, "You were behind it."

"I'm not saying I was," Howard replied calmly.

Rita's voice went silent, "Then you have seen me also..."

"Don't worry. I will keep your secret, if we can have an agreement."

"What do you want from me?" Rita could ask.

"What do you have to offer?" Howard asked back. Lisa thought a moment.

"You are a widow and your house is messy. I could clean here," she proposed.

"I'd like that. What else?"

"Cooking maybe?" she tried.

"Sounds attempting too. It is not fairly enough. I believe the material in the video has more value for you."

"Please. I can't..."

"Go ahead," he insisted.

"No. I have to go," she said and stood up to leave.

"If you go now, I won't spread the video where you had a part, but the video I just showed to you will be found in the internet at the moment you step out of my house."

"Please, you will ruin their marriage. I love my mom and dad."

"It's up to you now."

"Please...I will clean topless," she gave him her next shot.

"Show me."

"Now?"

"Yes."

Rita started to cry. Tears filled her eyes. "I can't." She saw his face and knew she couldn't escape. She carefully pulled her T-shirt over her head and placed it on the chair back. She then removed her bra. Her shyness took over and she covered her breasts with her arms.

"I don't see anything, " Howard said. Finally Rita let her arms drop. "They are pretty, but not great. I want some more. Come closer." He was sitting in a chair. Rita approached him. Howard's fingers went on her pants. He started to open the button.

"No. Stop," she said.

"You can leave in any moment you want to. I will not force you to anything," he replied. Then he opened the button. The zipper was next. Rita shivered from fear. Howard continued. He pulled the pants down. He made her take off her slippers and step out of the pants.

"Please, Mr. Atkins. Isn't this enough?"

Howard placed his hooked finger against her panty covered pussy and scratched it gently. Rita's shivers got stronger. Her tears ended up to her breasts. Howard swiped off a drop from her nipple. He placed his palms on her waist and slowly lowered them on her hips. His fingers gripped the waistband of her panties and begun to tug them down. Rita sobbed.

"Do you want to leave now?" Rita didn't answer. Howard revealed her bare pussy. "You are so beautiful down here. You like to keep your pussy bald?"

"No, I don't," she managed to say, "The hair just hasn't grown back after my mom removed it."

Howard smiled and tried to dig some more, "That's on the video too."

"Yes," she said. She could collect herself and felt angry to that man.

"Did you like what happened after that?"

"What do you think, you pervert? Your mother licking you until you have an orgasm."

"Sexy. But maybe not so nice, if someone else founds out." His threat decreased her spirit again. Next she saw Howard to put his poke finger into his mouth and wet it. Then it was against her pussy lips stroking them. She started to cry again. The finger passed her lips and met her inner folds.

"No. Stop," she sobbed.

"Open your legs wider."

"Let me go. This is wrong."

"Open. Good and now spread your pussy lips with your fingers. Do it!"

Rita complied. She opened her pussy for him. He found her clit and teased it. The bud got erected. "Feels good?"

"Stop touching me there. It makes me feel dirty," she begged.

"Alright then. Turn around," he said and pulled his finger out. Rita turned her ass towards him. "Nice butt. Spread your cheeks. I want to have a better look."

"No, I don't want to."

"Do as I say," he said rudely. Reluctantly Rita spread her ass cheeks. Her puckered hole came into view. She felt his hand to wander between her legs. He pushed his poke finger to her pussy and smeared it with pussy juices. Then Rita felt it against her anus.

"You can't touch me there, please." This was vain. His finger tip penetrated through her sphincter. "Noooo..."

He pumped the finger with short strokes, but didn't push it deep. "You like to be fucked in the ass?"

"No. It was terrible. It hurt so much."

Another piece of information. Howard found out she was not an anal virgin anymore. He again decided to dig some more. "But you have done it," he more like stated.

"I didn't want to. You made Mr. Bronson to rape my ass," she replied lamely.

'This is just great,' Howard cheered in his mind, 'Now I got my first exposure of Bronson's part in the film. I wonder what else they have done. I must be cautious, not to reveal myself.' He continued with Rita, "It was very sexy. I believe he is not too proud of it either, but I'm sure he liked it. Your hole feels very tight."

"Stop humiliating me," Rita almost cried.

Slowly Howard's finger found its way to her butt hole. Rita yelped.

"How about your friend Susan? How did she like her part?"

Rita felt annoyed about his interrogation. She replied harshly, "What do you think, you pervert? Get fucked by my dad and sucking her own brother!"

"Yes. I'm sure Susan wouldn't like to show that video to anyone. She might be ready to do almost anything to avoid it."

"Leave her alone, you scum," Rita said.

Howard teased her some more. "Actually I might ask her for a visit. If her ass hole is more tempting, I may not be interested of yours after all. Bad for your mother though..."

"No, please don't, " Rita got scared. She felt desperate. She had to save both her mother and her best friend. "I will sleep with you."

Howard removed his finger. He opened his pants and pushed them down.

"You see my throbbing cock and I see your tight ass. You know what to do."

"I can't have anal sex with you. I can suck you instead."

"No. Only thing interests me now is your butt hole. I want to see it bouncing on my cock. If that is not ok for you, I don't blame you. Like I said, you can go whenever you want." Rita knew she couldn't leave. She stepped closer and mounted her hole against the tip of his penis. Howard grabbed her waist and pulled her down. His penis disappeared to her tight hole. "Oh, yes. I couldn't remember how good a young tight hole feels."

Rita started to sob. "Mr. Atkins, Sir, please. I'll do anything. Let me take it out."

"Why would I want that? Start moving your ass." Rita raised her butt slowly and then dropped back down. Howard was not happy. He wrapped his arms around her upper body and found her breasts. He took her nipples between his fingers and started to pinch and pull them.

"Ouch, please don't"

"Move that ass. If you are doing well, I can play with your pussy to make you feel better."

Rita tried to ignore her pain and moved her ass faster. She felt his fingers on her sex and soon two fingers were in her pussy pumping it. It definitely didn't make her to feel better. His strokes changed more intense when his orgasm neared. He forced her ass tightly on his loins and then ejaculated. They both panted.

"God. It was wonderful. I can't believe my luck. I can have this tomorrow again."

"No!," Rita cried out. She struggled off his lap. "I won't do this again."

"As long as you keep me happy, your mother is saved. She can skip her nightly trips too."

"You are a disgusting man," she commented.

"Maybe, but right now the only one who gets between your legs. See you tomorrow, bye."

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12