Rita Ch. 09-12

Story Info
Howard persuades the Eastwoods to harsh act.
3.4k words
4.41
15.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

CHAPTER 9

Rita's head was moving and Howard could hear some slurping sounds from her mouth. He had just fucked her pussy and now Rita was giving head to him. This was their third meeting and he had been able to turn her to his pet. She had stopped to resist his wishes. As a counter favor he had promised to keep these meetings short not to disturb too much Rita's daily life.

He grunted and Rita swallowed his seed. He patted her head. "You have done very well. I think it is time to show some gratitude to your family from my side."

Some hope grew in Rita's mind. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I was thinking your father. He had had rough times lately. I denied your mother to have sex with him. Your mother, as you know, has had lot of sex. And I have tried to take care of your needs. I think it would be only fair to figure out something to your father as well."

Rita got worried, "I'd hope you don't expect me to sleep with my dad..."

"No. I will keep your holes mine," he said.

"My mother then," she sounded relieved.

"No. I was thinking Susan."

"You can't. You promised to leave her alone."

"I didn't. I only promised to fuck you instead of Susan."

"You mean you will blackmail her to be with my dad again?"

"I had something else in my mind. I will explain my plan to you," he said. Rita listened his plan and couldn't believe her ears.

When he stopped she said, "I won't do it. That's for sure."

"Okay then. I will let you consider for a day, but meanwhile I will arrange some action for your mother. You can talk with her tomorrow. Maybe my plan feels better then. You can go now. See you."

"Please, no," Rita begged.

"We'll see tomorrow, bye." Then he sent Rita away.

CHAPTER 10

"Hi, Diana," Howard said when approached Eastwood's home yard. Diana had just come out of the house and was supposed to go for shopping.

She tried to ignore him and just said, "Hi, Howard. Sorry, I have to rush."

"Wait a second. I need to talk with you," he replied.

"Can't you leave me alone?" she tried.

"I don't want to." He came closer and placed his palm on her breast and squeezed it. "Have these got any attention lately?"

"Please, don't. Someone may see."

"I don't mind. But to my question, did you have a hilarious night? I saw you found another man who was fond of your services. Was he any good?"

"He used me and I didn't like it," Diana replied annoyed.

"I see. So you prefer the man you had in the first night?"

"No. He was brutal. He abused me the whole night."

"Eventually he got bored, since he let you go."

"I sneaked out in the morning," Diana confessed.

"That was rude. I think you owe him an apology."

"Me! He took advantage of me," she felt offended.

"Yes, you. You know where he lives. Let's visit him right away. I can drive you there."

"Please, no. I can have sex with you," she offered.

"Not interested. Let's go." Reluctantly Diana followed Howard to his car and stepped in. He started the car and asked for driving instructions from Diana. The closer they got the more worried she became. Howard parked the car in the front of the bearded man's house and stepped out with Diana.

"I think it is better I'll speak for you." That didn't sound good for Diana, but on the other hand all alternatives felt bad. Howard knocked on the front door. Diana's last hope was he wasn't at home. Her hopes vanished to the sound of nearing steps. The man opened the door.

"Whoa! What brings me this honor and who is this guy?"

"I'm a friend of her," Howard replied, "She is a little ashamed and wanted me to come to speak for her."

"I'm listening," the man said.

"Diana is very sorry she left the other morning without saying anything. She is a married woman and had to go home. She regrets her behavior and wants to make it up to you."

"How?"

"Diana, tell what you are ready to do." Howards comment caught Diana. She was not sure what to say.

She stammered, "I could have sex with you again." She felt disgusted to offer herself like this.

"Why me?"

"I liked the way you treated me," she lied.

Howard added her misery. "Diana, the man obviously needs some encouragement. Why don't you take off your blouse and bra and show him your perky tits."

"Here?" she asked worried.

"Why not? I can take care of your clothes. Maybe it prevents you to sneak out this time. You can call me when you are ready. I will pick you up and give your clothes back." She hesitated for a while, but then revealed her upper body. She was standing her breasts naked

by this man's door. Her face blushed.

"Who is there?" they heard a shout from inside. Diana got even more concerned. She recognized the voice of the man. He was one of the bearded man's buddies.

"It is my fuck toy. She needs more attention," the man shouted back. Then he grabbed her breast and pulled her in. He slammed the door closed and left the grinning Howard out. Diana

saw there were two men sitting on a coach.

"Okay, bitch. You wanted some action. Show your cunt."

"I wanted to do it only with you," Diana tried.

"What does it matter who reams your whore pussy? You can close your eyes and imagine it is me. Now, strip." Diana got totally naked in front of these men.

"Nice bitch. I want to be first," the other man said and rose up. He removed his jeans and underwear and went to Diana. She saw his huge erection. "Spread your legs. I need some cunt of yours." He didn't waste any time. He placed his dick against her sex and penetrated her violently. When the man grabbed her thighs and lifted them up, Diana had to wrap her arms around his neck not to fall down due to his harsh fucking. The man seemed to last long.

"Hurry up. I need my fuck too," the other man said impatiently.

"Why to wait. Her back door is free," he laughed and spread Diana's ass cheeks. The other man rushed behind her and started to push his penis into Diana's asshole.

"Arrggh. No, please," she begged.

"Shut up, bitch. You wanted to get fucked and that's what you get." The men started to fuck her with steady rhythm. Diana felt so full. Two organs were ripping her inner tissues and she had no opportunity to escape from this ordeal. After some vigorous moments the men exploded simultaneously. They pulled out. Diana dropped on the floor panting heavily.

The bearded man came back and pushed her with his foot. "Stand up and get us some beer. We will now watch a match from the TV. You will serve us drinks while we are doing it. You will also suck us, starting from me. Then he sat down on a chair and dug his cock out. Diana stood up, went to kitchen and returned with three cans of beer. She served them to the men and got a tap on her ass cheek as a reward. Next she obediently knelt down in front of the bearded man and took his organ to her mouth. The man pressed her head down to make her to take it deeper.

This went on for couple of hours. Diana lost count how many blowjobs she had given during the game. Her jaws ached and there was a cotton taste in her mouth.

The bearded man shut down the TV. "Okay, buddies. Out you go. I have some serious fucking to do with my bitch. She couldn't get enough last time and I'll try my best to correct that thing. I'll make sure she cannot walk when she leaves. Bitch, go clean your holes. I don't want to fuck you their slimes in you."

After four hours the man finally let Diana to call to Howard. "Howard, please take me out of here."

"Are you sure you are satisfied now?" he laughed.

"Come here, please," she replied. In fifteen minutes she heard the car approaching the house. She placed her arms to cover her upper body and run into Howard's car. "Can I have my clothes?"

"Yes, sure." Howard saw nicks in her breast. Her nipples were still swollen. He had also noticed her funny looking run on the yard. Diana had kept her legs ajar. "How was it?"

"It was terrible. I can hardly walk. Howard, please promise me I don't have to go there ever again."

"It's up to you. Next time I will give your address to them. They can visit you every day."

"No, please not that. I can't have them in my house."

"Then you better follow my instructions." Then he took her home. When she left the car Howard said, "You should have a chat with your daughter." That confused Diana. She was afraid that Rita was getting involved to Howard's

dirty games too.

CHAPTER 11

Rita had managed to persuade Susan to overnight in their house. For Susan this was okay. They hadn't really talked about the incidents in the mansion. It had been too painful. As some time had passed, they could handle it. To spend an evening together offered a good opportunity for a conversation. What Susan didn't know, this was a part of Howard's plan.

Rita had had a long discussion with her mother. They both had told about their experiences with Mr. Atkins, though Rita's version was diluted. She didn't want to worry her mother too much. Diana's last ordeal had really terrified Rita. They knew this couldn't go on. To sacrifice Susan was a reasonable price for avoiding such a suffering. Mr. Atkins could anyway blackmail Susan to almost anything. If the video with the incidents with her brother would be revealed, Susan's life had been ruined.

The worst part was they also had to tell about the plan to Charles. They were afraid how he would act after hearing what Mr. Atkins had made them do. Diana knew his husband's temper and was sure that he would attack Howard without thinking about the consequences. Someway they managed to keep him calm. Charles listened to Diana's and Rita's stories and without saying anything, full of anger, locked himself to their basement for almost two hours. The women could hear him breaking things and howl in anger. When he finally came back he acted calmly and promised to follow Howard's plan.

Their next action was to install a web camera to their matrimonial room. It was one of Howard's demands and he had given the camera to Rita. Diana and Charles knew they would lose their intimacy. Another thing was that Howard would get more material to his blackmail folder. They didn't care since he already had powerful tools in his hands.

The late evening came. The girls had had a long chat and they were hugging each other. Rita had problems to keep herself together. Susan put on her short night gown. It was a white teddy with spaghetti straps. Her moderate breasts kept the fabric off her stomach and her nipples protruded against the teddy. She had also white panties.

There was no extra bed made in Rita's room. "Where will I sleep?" Susan asked.

"Come with me," Rita replied. He escorted Susan to the door of her parent's bedroom.

"Aren't you mom and dad sleeping here?" Susan wondered.

"You can stay in their bed this night," Rita replied and opened the door and pushed Susan in.

"What is this?" Susan asked when she saw Rita's parents on the bed. Charles was lying on his back and Diana stroked his hard cock. Susan tried to leave, but Rita closed the door and prevented Susan to open it. Diana also rose from the bed and came to them.

Rita wanted to tell the truth, but she had to use the lines Mr. Atkins had taught her. "Susan. After my father had you in the mansion, my mother had not been able to satisfy him. You see how hard he is. You must take care of him again. That's the why I invited you to us."

"You cannot do this to me!" Susan yelled and started to fight to get the door opened. Diana used the opportunity and pulled her panties down. Susan bent down to lift them back. Rita and Diana didn't let her. They put their arms under Susan's armpits and started to drag her to the bed. Charles gave room. The ladies pinned Susan's upper body down, but couldn't prevent her wild kicking. Charles managed to take a grip of her legs and mounted himself between them. Susan was immobilized and started to sob. Charles' palms went on her breasts and molested them. He could feel her nipples on his palms through the sheer material. Charles took a grip of the teddy and with hard tug broke the thin straps. Her naked breast came into view.

"Please, you can't. This is a crime."

"You have done this earlier. Calm down now. Let's take your top off, " Rita said.

"Nooo, I don't want to," she protested but couldn't avoid it. Diana tugged the top over her head.

"Daddy, she is yours now," Rita said repulsed. Charles wasted no time. He felt guilty about the forcing. On the other hand he had lot of sexual pressure and had to admit this wasn't the worst way to release it. Susan was a very beautiful creature. He slowly pushed his penis into Susan's pussy.

"No, no, please..." she pleaded. Charles moved his loins in slow rhythm. It felt wonderful to him. Susan was sobbing under him, but Charles didn't care. He increased the tempo and felt the hole get more slippery. His harder pushes bounced Susan's firm breasts and added Charles' excitement. He wanted to molest them, but the sight was so sexy he decided to just enjoy of it. His pushes turned harder and then he shot his sperm to her pussy and collapsed on her. He tried not to show to his satisfaction to his wife. He recovered for a while and then turned on his back beside Susan.

Susan immediately started to rise from the bed, but Rita pushed her back down. "He is not finished yet. You will give him another round. Just wait my mother gets him ready." Diana had taken his softened penis into her mouth and sucked it to make it hard again.

"You can't. Let me go," Susan begged. Rita slapped her face.

"You do what I say. Turn around and get on your fours." Susan didn't make a move. Rita slapped her face again and then twisted her nipple.

"Ouuch! Please."

"Get on your fours. Your pussy can take it."

Charles was rock hard again. Susan tried to fight, but the three of them made her to take the desired position. Charles mounted his dick again against her pussy and pushed it in. His loins started to smack against Susan's buttocks. Rita and Diana accompanied. Rita teased Susan's nipples. She stroked and stretched them gently. Diana placed her finger against Susan's clit. Her touches made it to grow bigger and Susan to moan.

"She likes it, dad. Make her cum," Rita encouraged her father. Susan's moans came more frequent. She couldn't help it. She felt the orgasm to grow inside her. The shame took over.

"Please, don't make me...," she pleaded and then experienced her orgasm. That didn't make Charles to stop. He was far from ready. Susan had to tolerate his earnest fucking. Rita and Diana continued their work. Another orgasm neared, "Please," she moaned.

Charles stopped. Rita asked, "Please, what?"

"Don't stop, I need to cum."

"My dad is tired. He can lie down on his back. You can ride his cock, if you want to."

"Okay, I'll do it," she sniffed.

"You have to ask him nicely," Rita replied.

"May I, Sir?" she asked through her humiliation.

"Ask properly."

"May I ride your cock, Sir?"

"Help yourself," Charles answered. Susan climbed on Charles and mounted her pussy on his penis. She dropped down and started to move her pussy on his cock. The excitement in her grew again. She let go and bounced on his loins. Charles hands massaged her tits. Rita grabbed her hair and pushed a small dildo to her mouth. When she took it out it was coated with saliva. Next Susan felt pressure against her anus. She didn't have time to resist before Rita penetrated her asshole.

She cried out due to pain. "Take it out. I can't take it."

"Nonsense. Keep on fucking, " Rita replied and pumped the dildo in her hole. Soon Susan's excitement returned and she didn't care about the abuse of her puckered hole. She was near to cum. Charles came first. Susan felt it and drove her pussy harder against him to finish herself before he softened. She felt her pussy to explode. Charles could feel the spasms and almost got hard again. This time Susan collapsed on his chest and started to cry.

Charles tried to comfort her. "It was not so bad, was it?" he said. He placed his palms on her ass cheeks and molested them. They felt like a rubber. The cheer leading had made her ass very muscular and firm. The dildo was pointing up from her asshole. Charles took a grip of it and moved it slowly in her hole. He could feel it on his penis which was still in the pussy. He couldn't believe it, but got hard again.

"Don't." Susan begged.

Rita spanked her ass. "You don't deny anything from my father. We will leave you two in peace now. You will stay the night with him. You better keep him happy," she said and then left the room with her mother.

CHAPTER 12

Even though his night had been pleasurable, Charles felt ashamed what had happened. The anger grew in him and he marched to the door of Howard. Howard heard the doorbell to ring and came to the door.

"Hi, Charles. Busy night?"

Charles smashed the web cam on the ground and said "Enough with your games. I knew it was you, pervert. I make you pay for this."

"You will pay for the camera. You should be thankful. Fucking a cheerleader like her is a wet dream to any man at your age."

"Leave my family alone. I will kill you otherwise."

"I like your daughter's services. So, no."

"Give me the video or I'll beat you up right here."

"You will be jailed."

"I don't care, if that helps my family," he threatened.

"If I give the video of last night to police your whole family will be jailed. You raped that poor girl together."

That scared Charles. It was true. "You blackmailed us to do so. We will tell the police."

"Blackmailed with what? There is no evidence."

"I'm sure police will find the video, if they take your computer. They will also catch your friend Nick."

"Who is Nick?" Howard asked.

"Don't pretend you don't know him. You paid him to do awful things to our families in the video."

"Charles, I have to confess. I have never seen that video and that has nothing to do with me. First time I heard about it was when you told me a week ago. Sorry, you have the wrong man."

"But how did you made my wife and daughter to comply your requests?"

"They thought I had the video. It is actually you to blame."

"You crooked bastard. You had nothing."

"Yep, but I do now. The rape video. That's all I need. You can ask police any time to visit, but I don't think it is good for your family, if they will find that recording."

Charles felt desperate. He wanted to strangle that smiling bastard, but couldn't risk his family. He knew he had really blown. All of this was his fault. He felt himself weak.

Howard increased his misery. "My lawn needs mowing. I suppose you will take care of it. Prove to be a good neighbor. You can also ask your daughter to come over. I'm missing her tight ass," Howard said and groped his crotch.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers