Rita Cosby Snow Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Fox News fox has a good time thanks to a blizzard.
2.1k words
3.82
45.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past winter I had an experience unlike anything I had ever dreamed possible. I had been out of town on business and was trying to make it back home before a predicted blizzard hit. Needless to say, I did not make it. It was almost impossible to see and I knew that unless I could find a place to stay I knew that I would stuck on the road. This was a thought that I really did not want to entertain since I knew that the last time a storm of this size hit the area several people that had been trapped in their cars had frozen to death.

It was after midnight and I continued to struggle along when like a mirage a motel came into site and amazingly the Vacancy sign was still on. I quickly pulled off the road and into the parking lot. The office was situated so that you could park and enter on either side of it. I quickly parked the car and went inside.

As I entered another person came in from the other side. This individual looked like an eskimo, but I guess I didn't look much better, with all of the clothes they were wearing. The clerk looked back and forth between us and came over to me first. "Can I help you?"

"I would like a room."

"It's the last one I have."

"Oh, no", came the response from the other figure that had entered at the same time. "What am I going to do?"

I now realized that this figure standing across from me was a woman and from what I could see of her face she was hot, maybe a little on the plump side (which I happen to like) but fucking hot. She had started to remove the hat and scarf that she wore and I realized that this eskimo looked familiar. Then I had it. It was Rita Cosby. I had been shooting my cum to her since I first saw her. This was one mighty fuckable 29 year old.

The clerk looked at her. "Sorry mam, this is the last room. I can almost guarantee that everyone is out of rooms by now. Some of the other places have been sending people here. There is nothing I can do to help. Sorry."

I glanced at both of them, "Excuse me, but does the room have two beds? I know most hotel rooms do."

"Yeah, it does," he replied.

I looked at the beautiful Rita, "We could share the room. There is no way you want to be caught out in that storm. With two beds we can both have our own. I think two adults can manage to do this. What do you say?"

She looked up at me, "I really don't have much choice. Ok. By the way my name is Rita, Rita Cosby."

"I know, I recognized you. I really like Fox News."

We registered for the room got our bags and went inside. Here I was going to sleep in the same room with a woman that I had jacked off too countless times. This was going to be a "hard" night. We each tossed our things on the bed of our choice and I told her that she could use the bathroom first. She thanked me and proceeded to get some things together. She removed the rest of her outer clothes, coat, hat, gloves, and boots so that she could take a shower. As she did this she told me that she had been away visiting family and was trying to get back to New York before the storm hit but like me she had not made it.

As she spoke I gazed at this beautiful woman. While she is a big girl she really is good looking. I had often dreamed about taking her huge tits in my hands and playing with them while I fucked her.

She was removing things from her bag and an article of her clothing fell out onto the floor. She either did not see it or did not care and left it there. "I'll get a shower and then you can. I won't be that long. Thanks, again for sharing with me." Off she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I really started getting hard as I thought about what was going on. Rita Cosby was getting naked just a few feet, and one door away from me. I began to rub my dick through my pants. God I needed to come. I heard the shower water come on. I had to do something to take my mind off my cock. I started to walk around and saw the clothing item that had fallen to the floor when Rita was getting her things out. I bent down to pick it up. I almost died. It was a pair or her panties and they had been worn. They were black with some lace insets. I knew that they had been worn because I could see the stain that she had left on them from her pussy juice and there were even a few pubic hairs stuck to them. I held them to my nose and inhaled. God, Rita Cosby's cunt scent.

I had to jerk off. As long as I could still hear the shower I knew I was safe. I undid my pants, laid down on the bed, and began to stroke. I held the panties to my nose and dreamed about what she looked like naked. I knew she was big but I wanted to fuck her more than anything. The pre-cum was flowing and I was hard as a rock. I knew that I had to come soon before she finished her shower. I was grinding the crotch of her panties into my nose with one hand and stroking as fast as possible with the other when I heard, "What the.., What are you doing? How? What?" The shower was still running and here was Rita standing before me in her robe. I had literally been caught with my pants down.

Here I was jerking off while actually sniffing the panties of a TV news cunt and I had been caught at it by the cunt whose panties I was sniffing. I was dead. My cock began to shrink and I could feel the coating of pre-cum on my hand. There really was nothing that I could do except face up to what I had done. At least she was not on the phone yet calling the cops.

I looked up at her and gave her my best devil may care look, “I thought it would help me sleep. With such a beautiful woman so close I knew I could never get you off my mind.” Yeah, I do think Rita is one of the hottest babes going. I love a big woman but I knew, after I said it, that it made me sound like some type of sicko.

Rita looked down at me, her beautiful face pondering. “You’ve been a bad boy. I really should call the cops and have you arrested for the pervert that you are but I guess that I can understand how somebody could want to masturbate while sniffing panties. Have you ever done it before?”

“No.” Which was the truth. While I have had my share of women I haven’t ever had the opportunity to sit around sniffing their panties and beating off.

“For some reason I believe you.” She walked over to her bag, fished around and pulled out a bottle of shampoo. “Forgot the shampoo.” And she walked back to the bathroom.

The room was set up like most hotel rooms are, with the bathroom door right near the entrance door to the room, there was a small area to hang coats outside the bathroom door which helped form a wall between the bathroom and the two beds, on the wall opposite the beds was a large mirror which allowed anyone in or on the beds to see themselves. This mirror also allowed me to see the bathroom door. As Rita walked back to the bathroom I lost direct view of her but I could still see her in the mirror. She stopped in the area set aside for hanging up coats and began to undo her robe. Holy shit. Rita Cosby was getting naked and I could see her. She opened up the robe completely and shucked out of it and it fell to the floor. I was gazing at her nude body.

She was a big woman. Her breasts were huge and pendulous but tipped with light pink nipples. The nipples themselves were large and fat, perfect for sucking. Her body had a few rolls of fat but it somehow fit her. She was not a grotesque cow but a perfect artists model of the full figured woman. Her pubes were thick and slightly darker than the hair on her head. Seeing this vision caused my cock to spring back to life and I absently began to stroke. She turned away and went back to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

It only took a few strokes before my cock was spurting cum and filling my hand. I now had a hand full of cum and no place to get rid of it. I figured that Rita certainly knew what she was doing when she showed me her body so I might as well follow up her invitation. I managed to kick my shoes off and get off the bed without falling on my face. My pants and underwear were bunched around my feet and I managed to work them off. I got them off and walked around the wall to go into the bathroom. As I came around the corner Rita was waiting for me.

She was sitting on the toilet with her meaty legs spread wide fingering herself. “I wondered when you would come in here and join me. What took so long?” I showed her my cum filled hand. “You decided to finish first, huh? Let me take care of that for you.”

She took my hand, brought it up to her mouth and began to lick my cum up. Her pink tongue lapped at my palm and lapped up the cum like a kitten laps up milk. Seeing this beautiful woman sucking up my cum was making me hard again.

She stopped licking and looked up at me. The lower portion of her face was covered with my cum. She opened her mouth and showed me that it was full of my seed. She then swallowed, opened again and showed me her empty mouth. Rita Cosby now had a belly full of my cum. By now I was rock hard again and ready, willing, and able to fuck this woman.

She stood up from the toilet and we kissed. I could taste my cum on her lips. While I would never want to taste another man’s cum I did not mind my own. As we kissed out tongues danced together. I reached up and fondeled one of her huge breasts, rubbing the large nipple between my fingers. As our lips parted I kissed down her neck and moved down to the tits that I wanted to suck so much. I kissed her huge breasts, lightly skimming over her nipples. I then began to lick around the nipple making sure to lightly dance my tongue across them. They began to harden and stiffen and Rita took her hand and pushed one of her tits into my mouth. I began to suck at her nipple. I broke off and moved to the other tit, alternating back and forth in my movements.

I continued to suck on her huge breasts for several minutes and decided to move even lower. I moved my mouth lower, kissing her protrubent belly and moving down between her legs. I ran my hand through her thick patch of pubic hair. I was going to save her cunt for last though. “Turn around,” I instructed. I was going to lick her asshole first.

Her asshole was beautiful. It was pink and puckered. A light coating of hair guarded the entrance to her bowels. I began to lick and suck at her anal opening. I could taste the slight muskyness of her asshole. I lubed up a finger with my spit and inserted it into her. I pulled it out and began to lick again. Suddenly a blast of gas erupted from her.

“Sorry. I guess I have to go. We had better stop so I can take care of things. Unless of course you want try something really dirty. One of my old boyfriends was really into shit and pee play. It did kind of turn me on, but most guys won’t do it.”

I had never done this before but it was something that sort of intrigued me. Here was this beautiful woman, an international TV star asking me to play with her shit. “I’m willing to give it a try.”

“Ok,” she replied. “Let’s do it.”