Rita's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The middle man, Swarthy, did not even last as long as Blondie before he too emitted those characteristic grunts that men often make as they pump their thick white smelly seed inside of you. But then the sensations inflicted upon the glans of Swarthy's member must have been even more intense than those experienced by his compatriot Blondie, I supposed. Certainly his loss of control could be excused. He withdrew and the short man took his turn. He simply speared Rita with gusto and her sighs and cries demonstrated that she was all too aware of the enormity of the organ that was being plunged violently in and out of her sex.

The other two men, Swarthy and Blondie, now adjusted the nature of their stimulations. They started to squeeze and twist her nipples forcefully, occasionally even biting them hard. Began pulling on hanks of her hair and pinching generous folds of the delicate flesh on the soft inner skin of her arms and thighs between finger and thumb. The ministrations of all three did obviously cause Rita various degrees of pain from time to time, blasts of air whistling through her teeth was clear evidence of that. On the whole, however, her cries were ones of manifest pleasure as the trio continued to wring orgasms out of her with all the subtlety of someone squeezing moisture from a damp dishrag.

I had never seen - no, I had never ever imagined - that a woman come so hard for so long. I wanted some of that. No, I wanted all of that. As I tickled myself to yet another orgasm I knew that the price of continuing these games would be high but I had decided it would be worth it for such pleasures. To my disappointment 'Shorty' finally came too and my screen went blank. Well except for a new message, "Do you wish to continue?" I leant forwards and clicked upon 'yes' with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Excellent, but are you sure? If you select yes once more it is to be understood that you agree not to back out of a very new experience for you!"

I did hesitate for a second, but for only a second before I clicked 'yes' once more.

"Put on just shoes and coat, taking only your keys with you, nothing else whatsoever and go to the home of Ms. Williams. You will find her door to be on the latch and your next set of instructions awaiting you on her computer screen."

12