Rita's Lascivious Trap.

Story Info
Voluptuous women give you more then you bargained for.
5.8k words
4.47
42k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ovid71
Ovid71
23 Followers

You are at work and as you sit at your desk you find yourself constantly stealing glances at a woman named Rita. You have been fantasizing about her for some time now and you immediately get hard whenever she walks by you. She is everything you lust for in a woman; she is tall with a gorgeous face and she is also happens to be a very shapely plus size woman. You watch as Rita walks over to a file cabinet that is just a few feet in front of you and your, one quick glance and your cock instantly comes alive.

Rita's body defines the word voluptuous, with her tall five foot nine pleasantly plump frame, creamy white silky skin and an adoring rosy face that highlights her big dark brown eyes and jet black long curly hair that falls just above her shoulders. She is a phenomenon, a full-figured woman with an incredible hour-glass figure; the beautiful shapes of her body pop out in just the right places.

Her tight white blouse accentuates those bulging triple D tits and her protruding round firm ass, literally crammed in to a little black suit dress that is just above the knee with a slit that runs up her thigh just under her hip. You are entranced as you watch her erotic body jiggle and bounce with just the slightest of movements. You just can't stop watching her as she is now standing on her tippy toes trying to put something on the top of the file cabinet. The sight her thick legs up to her full meaty ass bouncing every time she come down from her tippy toes is practically filling your balls up with cum.

She now turns to her side and bends over to open the bottom draw of the file cabinet; bent all the way down you see how her ass sticks straight up in the air, her tits barely being held in as the weight of her breasts push through the undone buttons on the top of her blouse. The slit on her dress rises up a little more and you can almost see the top of the thigh close to her ass cheek. You look down and your rock hard cock is pressing against your paints, so you grab it to fix yourself and also give it a quick squeeze for pleasure.

While doing all this, you pick your head up to grab another look at Rita and you see she is looking right at you; she saw you playing with yourself, she immediately stands up, fixes herself and squints her eyes at you in annoyance and walks away. You are caught, and as you sit there for a bit with your erection slowly receding, you wonder about the consequences of your actions and how bad this is going to be.

Fifteen minutes pass and an email pops up on your computer, which you assume is HR, you open it and it asks, for you to report to Mrs. Jessica right away and in the email it also tells you exactly where to go. You get up and do as the email instructed, you take the elevator all the way down to the basement, and walk to the end of the hallway until you get to the last door and knock, which you do and a voice commands you.

"Come in."

You walk through the door and there is a woman behind a desk and another woman sitting in a chair right off to the side of her and next to her is Rita. The women behind the desk tells you here name is Mrs. Jessica and to close the door behind you and take a seat. You walk a couple of steps to the chair in front of the desk and sit down; all three women stare at you for a bit, not saying anything. You just look back at Mrs. Jessica and try not to stare too much, because she is really hot too. She is a Latino woman who's pretty stacked herself; wearing a black business suit and you can see a little cleavage showing as well as a small showing of her white lace bra underneath her suit jacket. You can't tell exactly how big they are but you know her tits must be huge from how much her suit jacket is being pushed out.

Mrs. Jessica enquires to why you were staring at Rita and what were you doing while you were staring at her. You have no answer, you are too nervous to even open your mouth; Mrs. Jessica glares at you as to expect an answer then looks at Rita.

"Was he staring at you?" She asks Rita.

Rita turns to look you straight in the eyes.

"Yes." Rita firmly replies.

The woman sitting in the chair next to Rita is looking at you as well, she begins to look you up and down while a smile appears on her face, and she is clearly getting enjoyment watching you nervously squirm. You look back at her; she's a blonde bombshell, tall, busty and extremely curvy. She looks like every teacher fetish you've ever had; super-hot with her hair up in a bun and wearing glasses, sitting with her long muscular legs crossed wearing a red satin blouse with the top four buttons open and in tight black slacks. Mrs. Jessica turns to the curvy blonde woman and says.

"Brittany... If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's undressing you with his eyes too"

Brittany, never taking her eyes off you, chuckles, shakes her head as she starts to smirk.

"Such a naughty boy." Brittany agrees as she playfully scolds you.

Mrs. Jessica looks at you raises one eyebrow, then asks you in a low seductive voice.

"Did you like staring Rita?"

You don't know how to answer this, you feel like this is almost like a trick question. Then Brittany leans into you and brings her full red lips right up to your ear asks you.

"Did your cock get nice and hard?"

You are dumbfounded and you start to get really turned on; never in your wildest dreams would have expected her to say that. Brittany then gets up from her chair and steps towards you; she is standing in front of you, looking straight down you. You look up and all you can see is her big triple D breasts, they're literally blocking half of her face as they protrude out. Brittany bends down to look you right in the eyes, she also starts to slowly shake her hips and upper body, you try your hardest not to stare at her beautiful tits as they gently sway back and forth. Brittany's eyes are still locked into yours and her face so close to you, that you can feel her breath and smell her intoxicating perfume. She takes her eyes off yours, looks down at your crotch for a few seconds, then lifts her head back up to look back into your eyes and in a sultry voice asks.

"Is your cock getting nice and hard now?"

You do everything in your power not to get an erection, but as you look around the room and see all these three incredibly shapely women staring back at you, you and your cock are powerless.

Brittany chuckles as she can actually watch as your cock helplessly grows in your paints.

"Oh my" Brittany mockingly says.

"He looks like a shower." Then laughs

Jessica leans over her desk to take a look herself and you immediately take notice of her enormous tits pushing forward as she bends over, and your cock forces itself out even more.

"Awwwwe it's still growing" Mrs. Jessica teases.

Brittany then looks back at Mrs. Jessica as they both have a good snicker; Brittany nods to Mrs. Jessica

"He'll do." Brittany says.

Brittany now looks back at you as you feel her hand take a tight grip of your hard cock through your paints, and as she pulls at it, she brings her lips towards your ear, softly blows in it, and then casually tells you in her breathy voice.

"This is what's going to happen, we are going to fuck you like crazy, we are going fuck you until we milk out every last drop of cum from dried up balls, and then we are going to fuck you some more. You are going to beg us to stop, but we'll just fuck you longer and harder."

Mrs. Jessica begins laughing out loud because there is a little wet spot that has formed on your paints, where precum has been coming out of your engorged cock. Even with all this sexual excitement, you jump up and attempt to leave and all of them are now pointing and giggling at the huge tent in your paints. You quickly walk over to the door to open it, you realize it's looked, you pull and push at it too but to no avail and there is no way to unlock it either.

"Where do you think you are going?" Brittany asks.

Still trying to try to force the door open, you feel hands grab you and vigorously force you back off the door, as Rita and Mrs. Jessica physically pull on to Mrs. Jessica's desk. You are now laying face up on Mrs. Jessica's desk and Brittany looks down at you and says.

"I told you we were going to fuck you and that's exactly what we are going to do."

Rita takes your belt off and unzips your paints, then her and Mrs. Jessica each grip a side of your paints and just rip them right in half and off your body, they then do the same to your underwear, exposing your defenseless rock hard cock. Rita grabs your face with one hand and smooches in your cheeks in and starts to slowly shake your head back and forth.

"I got a big surprise for you." Rita informs you.

She gets up on to the desk facing away from you, then slides her big juicy ass just inches from your face. You smell her aroma and see part of her black lace panties as her skirt slowly rides up her ass cheeks; your cock is ready to explode, just from the sight of this sexy plump ass being revealed. Rita pulls her skirt the rest of the way up as she positions her ass right above your head, then without warning, drops down and starts straddling your face, wiggling back and forth. You feel her big thighs pressed against each side of your face as her cheeks almost wrap around your head, she picks up to give your air for a second then sits right back down again and really starts to grind your face. Her scent is dripping all over and down your face, your cock is stretching so long and hard as Rita just keeps grinding away. Your fetish is put into overdrive and your balls immediately fill to capacity and you shoot cum everywhere, spraying right on to Rita's dress suit and face.

Rita lifts her ass her up again and turns her head towards you.

"How was that baby? You got some more for us?"

Before you can even answer she drops her mighty ass right back down on your face.

"Of course you do." Rita says with confidence.

As she wiggles her beefy ass some more on you helpless face, occasionally cutting off your air supply.

As Rita keeps ridding your face, you feel someone start sucking your shrinking flaccid cock, you feel your whole cock being swallowed into a mouth and even though you just came, it feels so amazing.

You feel yourself starting to get hard again as someone is absolutely devouring your cock, jerking you furiously along with the suction of her lips, riding up and down with her mouth on your growing and stiffing cock. Rita removes herself from your face so you can see Mrs. Jessica sucking you off like crazy with her big juicy Latino lips, and Brittany standing next to her, with one of her hands grabbing Mrs. Jessica's hair, pushing her head down as far as it can on your rock hard cock.

Brittany takes her other hand and grabs your balls and gives a gentle squeeze, she looks up at you with her big blue eyes and smiles, she begins to caress and massage your balls and you feel them start to refill with cum.

Brittany takes a good hold of your balls and gives it a nice shake; instantaneously you feel you excitement level spike, she then laughingly says to you.

"Ooooo, feels like your balls are filling right back up again."

To your left, you see Rita start pulling down her black panties and then she pulls her tight fitting skirt right back down over her giant hips and ass. She turns so her ass is right by your face and you watch her methodically pull her skirt right back up. Yanking it up as she jumps and wiggles it pass her two thick milky thighs; she now struggles to get over her two ample ass cheeks as they slide out from under that tight dress. The slow reveal of Rita's plump ass is again taking you to the edge as she grabs you by the hair.

"Give me that fucking face"

Rita tells you as she ass pushes her ass towards your face, smashing it right between her cheeks. You feel her really push your head as far between her ass cheeks as it can go while Mrs. Jessica and Brittany are still unmercifully ravaging you cock and balls.

Brittany has now starting licking your balls as Mrs. Jessica is jerking faster and faster, she has the head of your cock in her mouth and her tongue is whipping around the mushroom tip. Brittany now consumes both of your balls in her mouth, you feel all it too, as you feel her tongue swishing your balls every which way as she sucks hard on them.

Rita pulls your head out of her meaty cheeks and you take a deep breath while you watch two beautiful women utterly consume your overheating cock.

It is mind-blowing how fast they got you hard again and how you are on the verge of busting again; you can't stop watching as Mrs. Jessica's head bobs up and down at the same time Brittany's head is swaying back and forth with a mouth full of your balls. Rita pushes your head back down on the desk, turns around and hangs her chest over you, which is still held in by her corset tight black suit jacket. She commences to undo her buttons, and as each button is released, her tits gradually fall as the result of the heavy weight of her two fleshy mounds slowly becoming uncaged. The last button of her suit jacket practically snaps off on its own, and you see how her thin taut silk blouse can hardly contain them. She leans down even closer to your face and proceeds to gently graze your nose and mouth with her silky bosoms.

You feel the cum is imminent, your toes begin to curl and body is intensely quivering as Rita lifts her chest up from your face, grabs her blouse with both hands and passionately rips it open. You see the magnitude of her giant breasts under that white laced bra as she slowly pulls each one out and over her bra. Rita takes her hands and pushes her enormous tits together, then drops them on to your anxious face at the same time she leans down and puts all her weight on you, squeezing harder on her tits so to be completely consumed by her breasts. Another jolt sends your cock pulsing with rising cum and with one command from Rita.

"CUM BITCH!" Rita commands loudly.

You instantly explode; right into Mrs. Jessica's awaiting mouth, filling it within seconds. However, it does not slow down their pace, Mrs. Jessica is still pumping her head up and down as loads of cum gush from her mouth, spilling on to Brittany face whose mouth is unmerciful wrapped around your balls. Rita takes her hand and grabs the base of your cock and squeezes it hard, stroking upward as she forces every bit of cum up into Mrs. Jessica extorting mouth. This goes on for the next five minutes as you uncontrollably squirm, non-stop like cum-thirsty vampires they suck, they jerk and they fondled your depleted cock and balls until they feel there's nothing left.

They finally stop and step back as you lay there drained and exhausted, Mrs. Jessica has cum all over her face as she lets the rest spill out of her mouth like a waterfall, and it runs down her chin and drips on to her suit jacket. Brittany walks around to the right of you, running her finger nails along your stomach and chest and you worryingly know that this is not over.

Mrs. Jessica takes a moment to pull her thick black wavy hair into a ponytail, a wicked smile now appears on her face.

"How does it feel to be our little test subject?" Mrs. Jessica asks.

You are confused as you watch Mrs. Jessica begin to take off her jacket, presenting two massive bulges, protruding from under her black dress shirt.

"We've been watching you for a while." Mrs. Jessica explains as she walks behind Brittany.

"We noticed your fascination with Rita and well-endowed women. So knowing what a little horn-dog you are, we are going to see how many times we can make pervert like you cum"

Brittany and Rita start having a good laugh as Mrs. Jessica continues.

"Rita thinks you can only cum a measly four times and Brittany thinks maybe six, but I on the other hand, think we can pull at least ten loads out of that pathetic little dick."

Mrs. Jessica begins undoing Brittany's slacks by pulling a zipper down her ass crack, at this point you try to get up but Rita pushes you back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mrs. Jessica asks.

"You still owe us more cum, a lot more"

Mrs. Jessica pulls Brittany paints all the way down as she steps out of them and you lasciviously take notice of her long smooth legs and succulent round ass. However, you try to tell them that there is no way you can cum anymore, that they will never be able to get it up again, you point at your limp flaccid cock and tell them you don't feel horny anymore.

"Is that what you think?" Mrs. Jessica amusingly asks.

Mrs. Jessica walks around to the front of you, grabs you by the ankles and pulls you down so your legs hang off the desk bending at the knee.

"Let's see about that"

She now arches her back and stretches her arms out so her giant tits push out and start popping off buttons; one by one they fly off into the air until her shirt is completely torn open. Her big fat double E breasts packed in that small black bra make them look even bigger. You hear music start to play, you realize that Rita had put on some salsa music and Mrs. Jessica gives Rita a big smile. With her arms raised in the air she starts to do an erotic salsa dance, swaying her hips and shaking her tits back and forth and rapidly gyrating her body so her plump booty quakes with flesh and her giant tits bounce up and down too.

Brittany also tears her red blouse wide open to expose her mountainous triple D breasts, and when she unhooks her bra, her super firm natural tits barely even move. Mrs. Jessica is amused, as she sees your cock is starting to move and slightly grow again. Rita walks over to your cock, grabs it and starts wiggling your semi-hard dick.

"I think we can do better than this." Says cheerfully says.

Rita takes her scrumptious red lips and wraps them tightly around your ever growing cock. She immediately goes wild on your dick, slurping, licking and then deep-throating you to an almost instant erection. Rita has the most amazing cock sucking technic; you feel her luscious lips slide up and down continuously enveloping your whole cock and slowly but surely the feeling of cumming is again intensifying.

Mrs. Jessica pulls Rita off your now rock hard cock that is glistening with perfume and saliva.

"Let's see what this does." Mrs. Jessica says.

She takes a firm hold of your cock hard and inserts it under her bra, between her colossal tits. Without even using her hand Mrs. Jessica just moves her beautiful Latin body up and down with the music, riding you cock with her tits. She starts gyrating her big breasts, tit-fucking you like mad as your cock get lost in between those immense mounds. You start moaning as Mrs. Jessica is moving faster with the music and her movement becomes even more erotic too, your cock bounces all over, consumed by this tit-fucking goodness.

"Looks like we are going to get another load." Brittany laughingly says.

Mrs. Jessica is staring right in to your eyes, she starts to really shake her tits, moving up around your cock and you now feel the cum pulsing up your hard shaft.

Mrs. Jessica says in a teasing voice. "Someone's gonna cum."

Cum shoots out of your cock like a firehose, spurting in all different directions as Mrs. Jessica's tits are violently tossing your cock left to right. She puts her hands on her tits and now really pushes them together, squeezing them as she uses her tits to milk out even more of your cum.

Mrs. Jessica stands up, and as your cock slides out from in between her tits, it's spits up one more messily drop of cum and falls limp on to your stomach.

"Who's next?" Mrs. Jessica asks.

No more, you plead, as Brittany looks down at you.

"Awwww, what happen to the guy grabbing at his cock under his desk?"

Ovid71
Ovid71
23 Followers
12