Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head bobbed quickly. Curiosity replaced his initial surprise and disgust. In his mature but unsophisticated mind, he imagined only he, and naturally his father, had sex with his mother. And that thing Aunt Helen and his mother did! The ecstasy on Aunt Helen's face as she turned and looked into the camera while his mom lay under her, her face buried in Aunt Helen's pussy caused his cock to jump.

They sat next to each other as they went through the pictures. Joel asked many questions. Helen answered them honestly. She explained how different positions gave a woman different sensations as the penetration angle changed, Helen was acutely aware of his rigid cock tenting his sweatpants and the wet spot it created.

"There are a lot of pictures of you and mom." The statement hung in the air.

"Umm...yes! Uh...your mother and I...actually your father and Claude...well, they liked to watch us."

Helen felt a little tingle in her nether regions. Yes, Tom and Claude liked to watch them. However, she and June enjoy 69ing and did it even when their spouses were not around. Jesus! She missed licking June!

Helen looked down at his sweat pants tented by his cock. There was a wet spot where his cock pressed against his sweatpants. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"You were very beautiful, Aunt Helen."

"You mean I'm not anymore?" She laughed nervously. Looking at dirty pictures with a sexually unaware (she thought erroneously!) 18 year old was arousing. As they flipped from picture to picture, she recalled the situation, explained it to him and became more aroused. When they finally viewed the last picture, her pussy was drenched.

"I haven't seen you naked so I can't compare," Joel said quietly, his crystal clear blue eyes luminous.

"Not much to see," Helen tittered like a school girl, "just an old 38 year old, soon to be 39, overweight middle aged woman."

Made bold by his encounters with his mother, He reached for the hem of her gown and began to pull it up. June told him women liked an aggressive but tender man. Helen grabbed his hand.

"Joel, this is totally inappropriate." As she grasped his hand, she felt one of his fingers slide back and forth on her inner thigh. Were the hell did he learn that?

With his free hand, he pushed her gown up, exposing her neatly trimmed grey streaked black thatch. He squeezed her thigh just below her pussy.

"I'll bet you are as beautiful now as you were then."

Helen released her grip on his wrist and attempted to pull down her gown. She was aware that she was wet between her legs, very wet. There was sexual tension in the air. Looking at the pictures aroused old memories.

"Look, this has to stop!" She tried to stand and bumped her head against the rafters. She howled in pain and sat back down heavily rubbing her head.

"Are you okay, Aunty? Let me see if you broke the skin."

He scooted closer, pulling her head down so he could see the crown of her head. Helen's face was mere inches from his rigid cock and the growing wet spot in his sweat pants. As he pushed her greying hair aside, his other hand gently stroked her thigh.

"Joel, please," her voice quavered, "you must stop."

He pushed her head down in his lap. She turned her head to the side to prevent his cock from touching her mouth. She felt the warm wetness of his sweat pants slide along her cheek. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the aroma of his arousal.

Joel's finger slid up her thigh and cupped her sodden wetness. Helen's hand shot out and gripped his hand in a death grip. She was surprised at how this man-child was taking charge of the situation. Though she fought, the thought of him overwhelming her sent shivers through her body.

Joel did as his mother told him the night before. He slipped his index finger into Helen's pussy. He found the spot at the top just inside Helen's pussy. He flicked his finger as if he was beckoning for someone. He smiled to himself as Helen hissed, released his wrist and pumped her substantial hips up.

"Does that feel okay, Aunt Helen?"

Helen fell back, her body supported by her arm thrust out behind her. "Where...who...Oh my god! That feels so good!"

She was only dimly aware of him pulling her gown above her breasts. She grabbed his head pressing it to her bosom as he lowered it and took one of her swollen nipples in his mouth. The duel sensation of her G-spot being stimulated and her sensitive nipples being sucked and nibbled on caused mini orgasms to rock her body.

He watched her eyes widen then narrow. He felt her pussy clench around his finger. He looked down and saw a thin stream of fluid running out of her and down his finger. He recalled his mother telling him that sex was about sharing. He took his finger out of Helen's pussy and licked it. Then he offered it to Helen.

"Suck it, Aunty!"

"What? I..." She recoiled as his finger touched her lips. He pressed the finger against her lips. Helen parted her lips. His finger slipped between them. For a moment, she held it there, staring fixedly at her nephew. He pressed again. She took it in her mouth and sucked it. She held his eyes as she hungrily licked and sucked his finger clean. She always loved how she tasted. Lately, she tasted herself more and more.

Helen understood what Joel was only dimly aware of it. He was taking charge. A thrill of fear mixed with an unholy anticipation suffused her body. When he placed his hand on her chest, pushing her to her back, she offered no resistance.

"Do you like that, Aunty?"

Helen's belly convulsed as Joel continued fingering her G-spot while rubbing his thumb slid across her clit. The sloshing of her pussy was loud in the dusty confines of the attic. His other hand massaged her breasts, starting at the base and sliding up until his thumb and forefinger captured her nipple. He discovered that Helen's nipples were harder and longer than his mom's. Helen writhed on her back in the dust.

"Wha...where...who...taught you that?"

"On the internet," he lied, preserving the secret he and his mother shared. "Take off your gown."

Helen raised up from the attic floor, grasped the hem of her gown and tugged upward, over her head. She tossed it to the side. She marveled at how easily she surrendered.

Helen's large breasts lay on her chest. Long ago they lost the fight with gravity but were impressive in their fullness, covering her chest. Her brown rigid nipples set partway up the curve of her breasts. Joel leaned down and gently kissed their wrinkled glory.

"Aunt Helen, you are SOOOO beautiful."

He continued down, planting kisses on her prominent belly pooch and tongued her navel.

"Mmmm, Joel that feels so good!"

He turned slightly, his face even with her abdomen. He kissed the small swell just above her neatly trimmed pubic thatch. Helen smiled. She reached down with one hand, placed the tip of her index finger under his chin and raised his head so she could see his face.

"You lie," she smiled sadly, "I'm an old fat married woman."

Balancing himself with his hands on her full pink thighs, Joel leaned forward. He kissed her wet pussy lips, letting his tongue slide between their swollen glory.

"To me, you are unexplored territory. Full of mysteries and hidden places. I want to explore your body. With my hands! With my tongue! With my cock!"

Helen was shocked at his forwardness. However, she smiled down at her soon to be lover. "Flattery will get you everything."

He kissed her pussy hard forcing his tongue deep in her swollen lips. June taught him how to French kiss. Then she told him to do the same thing when he kissed her pussy.

"Easy, baby easy! Go slow," Helen moaned, "start at the bottom and let the tip of your tongue slide slowly between my pussy lips! Yes! Yes! Just like that!"

When his tongue hit the hard nub of her engorged clit, she grabbed his head. "Don't touch that too long! It's very sensitive now. Later I'll teach you when and how to suck it."

The pussy eating lesson went on for sometime. She taught him gentle was better than rough when licking her. She had him suck his finger to wet it and then slide it in her anus. She shivered as her orgasm overtook her.

When she finally allowed him to suck her clit, he instinctively inserted his thumb in her hole. As he sucked her engorged clit, he rocked his hand up and down, simultaneously fucking her pussy and ass. Helen screamed as wave after wave of pleasure cascaded over her body. By the time Joel slid up her body, she was like a limp noodle.

Helen's eyes widened in surprise as Joel's fat cock slid into her hole. His length took him deep into her dripping hole. His girth pleasantly stretched her.

"OH FUCK! Easy Joel Easy! It feels good but go slow!" His girth stretched her to her limits. She was surprised that he knew how to vary his rhythm and depth. She never suspected her very good friend, his mother taught him.

Aunt Helen's pussy is different from mom's, Joel thought, it's larger and not as wet.

Recalling his mother's instructions about speed and depth, he slowed. He pulled back until the thick meaty lips of Helen's pussy captured just the head. Then he slid in slowly, watching her expression change as he slowly filled her. Following his mother's teachings, he repeated this several times. Then he began the rapid long dicking his mother taught him.

Helen was lost in a miasma of lust. In all of her 38 years, she had never had a cock this large. Each time he thrust in her, she felt it throughout her body. Caught up in the act, her legs popped up and wrapped around his young slender but well toned body. A part of her feared being caught. It also worried that she was not on birth control. The rhythmic deep fucking she was getting quickly overwhelmed that part of her mind.

"Oh My God! Oh my God!"

"Do you like it, Aunty? Is there anything you want me to do?"

She lay back on the rough dusty plywood floor. Her hands were palm down pressing against the floor.

"I...what...I...! Get on your knees, Joel. Grab my legs, baby. Draped them over your shoulders. That will help you get deeper in me. I want you as deep as you can get!"

Joel did as he was told. He draped her legs over his shoulders and continued his altering of depth and speed. He looked down at her pulsing clit. Using the finger of one hand, he flicked lightly at it. He felt the familiar spasming that in his mother meant she was coming. Helen's orgasm was harder, tighter, trying to push his cock out. He gripped her thighs tighter and thrust harder, forcing his way deeper in to her constricting pussy.

"Am I doing okay, Aunty?"

Helen's mind was blurred. Her world shrunk to the attic and this large hard cock pounding her like never before. She rode wave after wave of orgasms.

"You are doing real good, baby! Keep fucking aunty."

Joel smile. The next time he and his mother had sex, he wanted to try what Aunt Helen was teaching him. She loved the way he was fucking her. He decided he would show her something he practiced while masturbating. Joel began the short hard thrusting strokes that presaged his orgasm.

"Yes, baby! Yes! Cum in me! Let me feel your juice spray my insides."

A brief clear thought crossed her mind again. Birth Control. She was not on any. As she opened her mouth to warn him, to tell him to pull out, she felt a jet of his lava hot, potent seed splash against her cervix with all of the force of a fire hose.

"Awww shit! Aww shit, I'm cumming, aunty!"

Joel slowed. He smiled. His cock was still hard. He taught himself this trick. How to control his cumming enough that he stayed hard. He resumed his rhythmic fucking of his aunt. He could see his seed being squeezed out of her pussy. It mixed with the froth of her juices coating his cock and her hairy pussy.

Helen's eyes opened wide. He had come. She felt him. She came with him! Nevertheless, he was still hard. Still driving her to perform with him.

For nearly an hour, Joel and his aunt fucked in the attic. He came twice more. The volume lessened but still he could come. Helen was drifting in and out of consciousness, riding waves of pleasure. Finally, she felt him cum and he fell on top of her. Weakly, she brought up one hand and stroked his sweaty back. She was exhausted.

Joel knew there was one more thing he needed to do. Again, it was something his mother liked. He began to slide down his aunt, kissing her sweaty tits; he nibbled lightly on each distended nipple.

Helen groaned in post coital bliss. It had been years since her husband showed such loving attention after sex. Her abdomen quivered as Joel lavished kisses on it. When he kissed her sodden hairy thatch, drenched in their juices, her eyes popped open.

"Joel! No! Don't...! Awwww fuckkk!!"

Joel planted soft kisses on her still swollen, slightly tender, pussy lips. His kisses were feather light. His tongue flicked at her opening then gently penetrated her lips in a loving French kiss.

"Oh Joel! Joel!"

Helen writhed as her 18 year old lover worked his tongue in her hole, sucking and licking their combined juices. The sheer eroticism of such a loving act caused her to experience one more orgasm. Her hands shot down and caressed his sweaty head as her hips pumped against his mouth.

Joel raised his head. He looked up at his smiling aunt as he stroked her moist thigh. The damning box of pictures lay next to her.

"Can we take some pictures also, Aunty?"

Helen sat up on her elbows. Her moist dust covered gown was plastered to her body. She felt a slight ache in her nether regions that she knew was the beginnings of a soreness she would endure for the next few days.

"Pictures! Oh sweetie, I don't know! Don't tell your mother what we did. I can trust you, can't I?"

"Yes, you can aunty. It's our secret." Joel glanced at the picture of his mom and Aunt Helen licking each other while his father fucked aunty. He imagined replacing his father in the picture.

***