Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,042 Followers

June saw the distress on his face and rushed to console him.

"Don't worry, baby! It could easily be your father's baby."

Joel recovered quickly. I may be a father twice over, he thought. Six weeks ago, I was a virgin.

"Wow! That's great news, mom!"

"Yes! Yes it is! Your father and I...actually just me...have wanted another baby! Now I'm going to have one."

June jumped from her son's bed. She walked quickly to his bedroom door. She had a thought. "And don't worry! This won't change our relationship. As a matter of fact," she said as stood in the doorway, "pregnant women are usually pretty horny."

***

"Look, I know you are busy with preparations for the Easter service. Why don't I take Joel shopping for his Spring clothes?"

"Helen, I appreciate the offer. However, I can't let you do that! It's expensive. And I want to spend some alone time with him. As her pregnancy progressed, she craved Joel's touch. The sex was amazing. However, she craved the tactile intimacy of him holding her.

Helen rose from June's kitchen table. She walked to the coffeemaker and poured herself another cup. She leaned against the counter next to where June was preparing dinner. She sipped her coffee then inhaled deeply, taking in June's pleasantly female aroma.

June, aware of Helen's close proximity and the erotic effect that had on her, stole a quick glance at her long time friend. There was a glow about her. Her skin looked radiant. Pregnancy seemed to be agreeing with her.

"How are things going with you and Claude?"

Surprised at the question, Helen reflected for a moment. Nothing had changed with Claude. He was the same dull trustworthy man he became after their wildly sexual youth. She was not sure what happened to the satyr who could fill June with his love juice then fuck Helen as she licked June clean.

That sexual conflagration was barely a flicker of flame now. Joel relit the passion in her. It was Joel who gave her screaming soul shaking orgasms. She felt a tingle in her nether regions as she thought about her teenage lover's thick pussy filling cock.

"Fine! He is nonplussed that I am pregnant. He kept saying we needed to wait. Hell, I'm 39 years old. There's not much waiting time left."

Helen glanced down at June's baby bump. Helen thought back to January. She recalled Joel's reaction when she asked him what his mother was doing. He was very nervous, unable to look her in the eye.

"Joel seems more excited about you being pregnant than Tom does."

June caught the innuendo in Helen's voice. Did she suspect? Should she...could she... share this most intimate secret with her best friend and former lover? Nervously, June dumped the chopped vegetables into the colander and turned on the water to rinse them. The water splashed up and soaked the front of her simple cotton dress.

"Shit! How the hell did I do that?"

"Here! Let me help you."

Helen took a dish towel from the rack and dabbed lightly at June's neck and the bodice of her dress. She felt the nub of June's small breasts harden as she brushed over them.

"Thanks, babe! But I'll just change the dress. I have some clothes over in the laundry room. Come on while I change."

Helen took her cup of coffee and followed her slim friend into the laundry room. She watched the soft roll of her incongruously broad hips as she walked in front of her. A tremor shook her body as she recalled the sweet taste of June's pussy.

"Back to Joel! I know you and Tom are just recovering from some financial difficulties and I just want to help out!" And get a chance to fuck your son.

June rummaged in the clean clothes in the laundry basket on the counter. Her volunteer work at the church, cooking and cleaning for three adults and finding time for sex with Joel AND Tom, kept her busy. She could use a few hours to catch up.

"I appreciate the offer. And, yes, it would help."

Helen caught her breath as June pulled the wet print dress over her head. She looked for all the world like a kewpie doll with her petite figure, small breasts and peaches and cream complexion. However, her full child bearing hips belied that virginal image.

"It's decided then! I'll set up a time with Joel. "

Helen watched her nude friend select a dress from the laundry basket. Years ago their lovemaking reached the point their lust nearly consumed them. After their husbands left for work, one of them would go to the other's home. They spent hours wrapped in each other's arms, hugging, kissing and licking. Helen even bought a strap on. They took turns fucking each other.

At some point, they both realized they were developing a deep physical and emotional bond. They were so deeply in love they contemplated leaving their husbands. It was June who broke it off, fearful of where the relationship was going.

June was conscious of Helen's eyes ravaging her body. She held the dress up, pretending to inspect it. She relished Helen's love of her body almost as much as Joel's fascination with it. Slowly she slipped the dress over her head.

Helen sat her coffee cup on the laundry counter. She glanced at her friend's bare back as she struggled to pull the zipper up. Impulsively, Helen stepped behind June and wrapped her arms around her. She covered her small breasts with her hands and gently massaged them.

"Mmmm! I'm going to give you about 15 minutes to stop that."

June leaned back, resting her head on Helen's large breasts. A pleasant warmth suffused her body. She sighed as Helen pushed her dress off her shoulders. It fell in a heap at her feet.

"Helen, we should stop. This could easily get out of hand."

Helen grasped June's hard pebble sized nipples in her hands and pulled. She smiled at the satisfying groan issuing from her friend's mouth.

"I see they are as sensitive as ever. I'll bet even more so now that you are pregnant."

"Stop! Stop Helen! Please! We agreed what we had was getting out of hand."

"I know, June, I know!"

Helen gave June's tits a final hard tweak. Then she spun her around, took her face in her hands, leaned down and kissed her. Their bellies rubbed.

They giggled. "Do you recalled us 69ing when we were 8 months pregnant with Joel and Johnny?"

"Helen, you tasted amazing. I'll never forget that time."

"I probably taste as good now." Helen held June's face in her hands. They stared at each other for several moments.

June sighed and melted into Helen's body. She wrapped her arms around her neck. The friends' tongues dueled, sliding back and forth from one mouth to the other. June groaned as she felt Helen's hand cup her pussy. She found an inner strength she did not know she had and pushed Helen away.

"Darling, we can't! You know how much I love you. But we both know that we can't let ourselves be intimate again."

Helen gripped June's waist and stared into her eyes. "Do you know how painful it is to keep my hands off you?"

June took her friend's hands in hers. She gently pushed them away from her waist. "I love you Helen! You know that! But it got out of hand once before."

Helen squatted and picked June's dress off the floor. She helped her slip it over her head. She stood back and watched as she wiggled it down over body.

"Now zip me up," June said turning her back to Helen, "and no funny business!"

***

"Thank you so much for taking me shopping, Aunt Helen."

"You don't have to thank me, Joel. I enjoy doing things for you."

The mall was a glittery multistoried affair. At either end were the big chain anchor stores. The Food Court filled the center. Numerous walk up restaurants ringed it. In the long corridors radiating out from either side various stores displayed their wares.

Joel and Helen spent the morning shopping. The many bags from a diverse collection of men, boys and maternity stores attested to the intensity of their shopping. People passing either ignored them or smiled at the pregnant woman shopping with her son.

Helen wore a loose fitting A-line dress with comfortable flat shoes. She could no longer wear many of her clothes. This older dress was a compromise between the slack suits she could no longer wear and the tasteful pregnancy outfits she bought while they shopped. She found it incredibly exciting to have Joel sitting in the dressing room with her as she tried on the various frocks.

"I need to go to the Ladies Room."

"Again Hel...Aunty? You just went."

Her faced wreathed in a big grin, Helen leaned across the table and grasped both of Joel's hand's in hers. "Our baby is growing in me. It puts pressure on my bladder. That's why I go so much."

"I'll go with you," Joel said with a devilish smile.

"Joel! You can't go into the Ladies Room."

He stood, grabbed the shopping bags and nodded his head for Helen to follow him. Puzzled she stood and followed him to the restroom area at the back of the Food Court. On one side of the short hall stood the Ladies Room. On the other was the Men's Room.

Joel shoulder the men's room door opened and peered inside. It was empty. "Come on! Hurry before someone comes."

"Joel I can't! Someone might see me. What if someone comes in?"

With a wicked smile on his face, he stood with his back against the door. "You'd better hurry before someone comes."

Nervously, Helen looked out into the nearly empty Food Court. She looked at Joel's smiling face, sighed and stepped in the door. Her eyes quickly took in the unfamiliar surroundings. Along one wall were several urinals. Next to them was a line of stalls, the first was the handicapped stall. Across from this was a line of hand washing stations with a mirror above them covering the length of the wall.

Bemused, her heart pounding in her chest, Helen watched as Joel shouldered open the handicapped stall.

"Quick Helen! In here!"

Helen was going to refuse and storm out. This boy, this manchild, was pushing her to her limits. In a many ways, it was exciting. Other times it was downright terrifying. This was one of those times. As she turned to retreat from the men's room, the opening door hit her outstretched hand. Someone was coming in!

Panicked, she froze. Instinctively she turned to where Joel stood holding open the door to the handicapped stall. Wide eyed, Helen sprinted for the relative safety of the stall.

"Joel," she hissed, "this is insane. There are two men out there peeing."

Smiling broadly, Joel held his finger to his pursed lips, shushing her.

They could hear the splash of the men peeing into the adjacent urinals. It served to remind her that she had to pee badly. Helen crossed her legs and squeezed her crotch with both hands.

"You can go here, Aunty."

For weeks, Joel's knowledge and understanding of sex and sexual situations expanded as he tried the things each woman liked for him to do on the other woman. He expanded his knowledge with extensive internet searches. Neither he nor June or Helen realized that his knowledge now exceeded what they could teach him. He was now the teacher and they the students.

Helen stood staring at Joel. She heard the urinals flush. Then footsteps as the two men walked to the hand washing station. Her heart pounded in her chest. She realized that Joel was pushing her limits. He was taking her from a world of wife swapping and illicit sex with a teenager to the hinterlands of kinky.

He wanted to watch her pee. Compared to the sexual experiences of her 39 years, this was unexplored territory. She was not sure if she could pee with someone watching her.

He stood, quietly smiling as she struggled. Her bladder made the decision for her. She had to go! Helen lifted the hem of her dress, pulled her black lace panties down around her knees and sat on the toilet. Helen sighed with relief as the thick yellow stream of urine splashed into the toilet, relieving the pressure on her bladder.

Joel was beginning to understand the elements of submission. He was beginning to understand that pushing someone outside of their comfort zone made them more amenable to being pushed further. He was a neophyte in the world of domination and submission but he was learning.

He watched as Helen finished peeing and reeled off some toilet paper. He stepped over and took it from her hand. "Here, let me do that for you." Helen watched in stunned amazement as he squatted and patted her hairy pussy dry. Then he dropped the used paper in the toilet reached around Helen and flushed it.

The woosh of the water draining from the toilet, the sounds of the men washing their hands filled her ears. Sitting on the toilet, Helen contemplated the changes in her relationship with Joel. He was dominating her.

She recalled him having her suck his cock while her husband was downstairs in the media room. She flashed back to him fucking her against the wall in the upstairs hallway of his home. She had to balance herself on one leg with the other wrapped around her back. She was terrified. She could hear Claude and the Allens talking just down the stairs as he pumped his sperm into her spasming hole.

He would not let her clean up. She spent the rest of the evening with his cum leaking out soaking her panties. She thought everyone could hear the squishy sounds she made.

Her limited experience with D/s was with her husband and especially with June. She was the dominate one in those trysts. Now she was becoming the submissive.

After the men left the washroom, they hurried out to continue shopping. Helen felt weird. What just happened was totally outside of her experience. Even when they were actively wife swapping, nothing as kinky as watching them pee ever came up. She was ambivalent but curious where this might lead.

Helen stood in the dressing room of the lingerie store clad in crotchless red panties and matching bra. The bra had cut outs that exposed her nipples. Her belly had the full rounded look of a woman 7 weeks pregnant. She smiled as she pirouetted so Joel could take pictures of her with his smart phone.

"I am not going to walk around wearing this Joel!" Helen giggled like a school girl.

"Why not, Aunt Helen! You look hot!"

"I look like a slut." She arched an eyebrow as she begin undoing the bra. I haven't had this much fun in years! The camera flashed repeatedly until she was standing naked. Ruefully, she shook her head. She had no idea of how many pictures He took of her in the past couple of months. Dozens without a doubt.

While she above all others knew the danger of having X-rated pictures around, she could deny him nothing. "Okay! I need to get dressed. Your mother will be wondering what happened to us."

Joel smiled devilishly as he switched the camera to video, hit Record and sat it on the bench seat in the dressing room. "But first, an action movie!"

"Joel! Do you know how dangerous it is for you to have pictures and video of us."

"I told you, Aunty! My phone is locked. It takes my thumb print to unlock it. Our stuff is safe.'

Shaking her head, Helen leaned on the bench seat facing the smart phone. Sassily, she stuck her tongue out at the camera. Her head dropped as Joel entered her from behind. Her pregnancy enlarged boobs swung back and forth as he pumped powerfully into her.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck baby! What are you doing to me?"

She slammed her ass back hard against Joel's tool.

"Tell the camera, Helen! Tell the camera how much you love my cock."

She could feel him. She could feel his cock sliding effortlessly through the sheath of her hole. Mentally she accepted her addiction. Early on, she was concerned about where their relationship might go. There would be no running off with her 18 year old lover. She knew that. She accepted living for the moment. As her body rocked back and forth from his powerful deep thrusts, Helen looked into the camera.

"I love the way you fuck me, Joel! I love how your cock feels. I love the way you taste, the way you sperm feels in my mouth and belly. I love being your whore!"

Joel raised his hand above his head and brought it down on Helen's mature ass in a resounding slap. Without understanding the concept, he knew his mother and Aunt Helen liked him to take charge.

"FUUUUCCCKKK! Do it again, baby!"

"Say please! Say please spank me!"

Helen was not sure when the role reversal took place. The reversal where Joel became the dominant one. In her marriage, she was the dominant one. She enjoyed the switch.

"Spank me dammit! You know how I love you to spank me!"

Joel smacked Helen's ass again as he fucked her with deep powerful strokes. For several minutes, the two lovers indulge their forbidden hunger.

Helen suppressed a scream as the powerful contractions of her pussy signaled her orgasm. With morning sickness and the other effects of her body adjusting to the life within her gone, her orgasms were the thing of legend. The flood of excess hormones made them more intense, shaking her to her very soul.

***

It was an unusually warm late May evening. The Allens sat on the patio digesting an excellent beer butt chicken that Joel prepared on the grill. As a treat for cooking such an excellent meal, Tom let his son drink a few beers with him.

June sat on a lounger nestled between her husband's thighs, her back supported by his crotch, her legs curled under her. One hand rested on her husband's thigh. The other lay across her abdomen as she contemplated this miracle of life occurring in her body.

"Ummm, your breasts are getting bigger," Tom Allen teased as he cupped his wife's pert breast through her bikini top.

"Tom stop! You shouldn't do that in front of our son!"

"Oh don't mind me," Joel laughed. I've done the same thing!

"Well, it's bedtime anyway!" Tom stood and stretched expansively. "I'll watch the news and meet you upstairs."

June stood and stretched. All evening long, Tom was touchy feely. She knew that was his foreplay. He wanted sex tonight. She no longer worried about the times he came prematurely. Joel was just down the hall.

Joel watched as his mother bent to pick up a glass from the flagstone patio. Her behind was toward him. Her bikini bottom had pulled up between her pussy lips. He resisted the urge to smack her butt.

"I'll help Joel clean up and meet you upstairs."

Joel watched as his father opened the sliding patio screen door and entered the kitchen. He saw him walk into the adjacent living room. The blue glow of the television lit the living room as his father turned it on and settled in to watch the 10 o'clock news.

June was 18 weeks pregnant. Her pregnancy seemed to heal whatever issues they experienced early in the year. Tom embraced the unexpected pregnancy wholeheartedly.

Joel stood. He walked up behind his mother. He drew his hand back and slapped her hard on the butt.

"OUCH!" June quickly covered her mouth to muffle her outburst. "Joel! You stop that!" Despite her admonition, June felt a tingle in her nether regions.

Joel walked up behind June and grabbed her around the waist. He ground his crotch into her behind. "You have been avoiding me!"

"Have not!" June half heartedly tried to wiggle out of her son's grasp. In fact, she had been trying to get a better grip on their relationship. With the thrill of illicit sex, came the terror of discovery. As her pregnancy progressed she was mentally and emotionally nest building, trying to create a safe space for the baby. Her relationship with her son, the probable father of her baby, endangered the security of that nest.

Joel pulled the string loose that held one side of her bikini. "I have missed you!"

June's hand shot back and attempted to grab the strings. She failed and her bikini bottom fell open, hanging precariously by the remaining string tie.

Schaka
Schaka
3,042 Followers