Rites of Passage

Story Info
Lovers mimic a pagan ritual.
928 words
4
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon was already high in the sky when she called him, her offer both simple and historic.

“Mayday,” she said. “Go A-maying with me. Reach deep within the depths of your construct and remember the pagan rituals that are some how ingrained in your DNA.” He had laughed at her impassioned speech. Mayday, amaying, he was Jewish not some pagan in search of a bacchanalian rite of passage… still, it was the middle of the night and this girl was creative.

He met her half way, the glaring lights of the parking lot clashing with the eerie luminescence that filled her eyes with a strange glow.

Neither one had a plan as she threw her bag into his backseat and climbed in beside him. He drove out into the country a small idea forming in his mind. Surely there was a bit of country somewhere out of the reach of city lights.

The both recognized it was THE spot when they came upon it. Two trees had formed a sheltered grove and the moon was glowing through, bathing the area in light. She smiled as they got out of the car, holding his had as he led her to the magical area. She turned towards him, her eyes clouded in an unmistakable way he knew well. She held both of his hands in her and began to speak, weaving a tale for him as old as time.

“Beltane or mayday is a time to be stirred by the energies of nature, a time to recognize the balance of male and female energy. A time to—“she guided his hand to her breasts. “Lie among the grass and blossoms and feel the earth awakening.”

He wasn’t shy and knew exactly what she wanted as he touched her through her shirt tracing the upwards swell of her full breasts, making her sigh with anticipation of things to come. She reached up and touched his full lips before kissing him passionately.

She could feel his excitement pressing into her, seeking out her warmth, and she wanted it then. Lips clinging they lowered themselves down to the blanket she had thrown hastily on the ground. She felt feverish as the tugged off her shirt and unclasped her bra desperate to feel his caress. He acquiesced then, one of his hands fighting to Un buckle he’s pants while the other caressed her flushed nipple and his mouth sought out the other, licking and sucking her into frenzy.

A haze of passion had come over her like a wave of summer heat as she urgently reached for him. She groaned as she lay back on the blanket only to be covered by his body. She wanted it very badly, and he wasn’t one to hesitate. He thrust into her filling her deeply and making her moan his name and spread her legs wider. She was so turned on that she forgot herself and grabbed blindly at him, her nails racking a savage trail down the soft skin of his back. At the fist startling contact of his mouth on her breast he could feel her muscles tighten as she began to come.

“No!” He murmured pulling out and leaving her weeping over the emptiness. He moved up on her body, straddling her heaving breasts that she pushed together welcoming him into the passion he desired. Lubricated by her juices he slid his cock in between her breasts fascinated by the way she held them together, her nipples peaking out, hard, between her fingers.

“What do you want?” she whispered as she leaned forward to lick the tip as he thrust into the tight space. He groaned and rolled over onto his back. “Go down on me please, kneel over me.”

She got on her knees between his legs and began a rhythm that would surely drive him nuts. Her breasts bobbed with her syncopated motions and he reached up, one hand gently pinching her nipple and the other resting in her hair urging her on and controlling her speed.

With one hand she held herself over him and with the other she cupped his balls, urging him on in his excitement. “I’m so close,” he growled.

“Cum for me, Aaron” she grit out sucking and licking at the same time.

His thighs tensed and then realized in a series of warm spurts that she caught, the first in her mouth and then rest on her breasts. She bit her lip and looked at him a naughty look in her blue eyes. She lay back beside him and gave him a moment to recover. The stars above them seemed to swirl in the sky and she was reminded of the pagan story of a young god gaining his manhood on a similar May eve. She was no goddess but she knew he had to feel like an impassioned deity frolicking in the warm spring night.

She didn’t have long to wait before he was ready again, thrusting between her thighs and making her moan is name and open her legs wider giving him complete access. She reached between their bodies to stroke him as he thrust caressing her clit with the length of his manhood.

She could feel the tensing of his body as he neared climax again, and she moaned as she started to come. She unabashedly groaned his name as her sweet hot liquid pooled beneath them and he climaxed collapsing on top of her.

He hugged her to him and they both dozed, entwined like ribbons trailing from a maypole.