Rites of Spring Ch. 2

Story Info
Karen goes over Michaels' resume, among other things...
2.2k words
4.2
77.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting. Additional stories can be found at www.literotica.com. Just go to the Stories section, select Indexed By Author, and look for Bob Peale. While you're at it, check out some of the other great stories posted by other authors!

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author at mischief1@bigfoot.com.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further! By reading further, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

*******

"Do you have an extra resume?" she asked when they were back in the lobby of her building.

He nodded. "I brought extras for the interview. Why?" he asked, handing her one.

"I thought maybe I could pass it around my firm, if you'd like." She tried to sound casual, even as his eyes widened so much she thought they would pop right out of his head. "Tell you what," she added. "Let's go to my office and look it over."

Upstairs, Karen took it as a sign that her assistant was still out to lunch. She ushered Michael in, closed the door behind them, kicked off her shoes and took a seat behind her desk. Feigning intense interest in his resume, she propped both stockinged feet up on her desk, which allowed her skirt to ride all the way up to the crotch of her panties. She heard him gulp loudly but said nothing, choosing instead to spread her legs and bend one knee, rubbing her foot along the edge of her desk as she read. When she felt that she'd teased him enough she looked up. He was standing in front of her, sweating noticeably.

"Come here," was all she said to him.

Obediently he moved in front of her, shaking. He had a good idea what was about to happen, but he was still having trouble believing it. She reached out and tugged down his straining zipper, artfully slipping her hand inside. She was startled to feel the warm satiny touch of his naked, hardening member.

"Still the college boy," she chuckled, making his face redden with self-consciousness despite his arousal.

Carefully, Karen freed his cock and slid her hand up and down its length several times until he was hard. His tremble was more pronounced as the realization washed over him that his oldest fantasy was about to come true. She unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down around his ankles, motioning for him to step free of them. His enflamed cock jutted out invitingly from between the shirttails of his starched white interview shirt, his tie and jacket still on.

"Your turn," Karen coaxed, leaning back in her chair and spreading her legs.

Michael stood frozen in place for a few moments, catatonic, until his reflexes took over from his cognitive brain. She purred encouragement as he dropped to his knees and slid her hose down to her knees. The smoothness of her skin, or at least coming in contact with it, restored a semblance of reason to him.

"What if someone catches us?" he asked huskily.

"I doubt we'll be bothered this time of day," she answered, guiding his hands back to her hips.

He stole a furtive glance at the door and the plate glass window on one wall even as his hands made contact with the silky material of her panties. The cool material banished any reservation that might have been festering, and several tugs later he was staring close up at the pussy that had been in his thoughts and dreams for the past 5 years. The tight curly hair that covered it was already wet with excitement, the edges of her labia puffy and darker than the rest of her sex.

"Switch places with me," she commanded.

No sooner had he settled into her chair than she was on him, legs straddling his hips, her pussy easily swallowing his shaft. She rocked back and forth slowly, pressing her chest into his face as she delighted in the feel of him in her. Far too quickly she felt him stiffen under her, followed by a disappointed groan as he shot his wad inside her. She gripped him tight, excited by the feel of the young cock inside her.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Thompson," Michael whined dejectedly. "I couldn't help it; I got so excited."

"Not a problem," she laughed, kissing him. "We're not even close to done yet."

Ignoring the surprised look on his face, Karen slid back and dropped to her knees, taking Michael's softening cock in her mouth. She licked the head several times before swallowing it deep. She'd never sucked Charles' cock after sex, so the taste of herself on Michael was both strange and exciting. Actually, this was the first time she'd ever tasted pussy (albeit mixed with cum and cock), and was surprised to find that it wasn't so bad. It was salty and tangy, but it also had a sweetness to it. The fact that she now had his cock in her mouth after he'd just been inside her had the desired affect on Michael. She could already feel him starting to swell again. As she continued to work on him with her mouth she reached down and began fingering herself.

"Oh Fuck!" he growled when Karen took his semi-hard member all the way in her throat, mashing her face into his pelvis where his pubic hair should have been if he hadn't gotten drunk graduation morning and passed out while his fraternity brothers shaved his cock and balls. He was only now starting to sprout reddish stubble, hence the reason for the lack of underwear; it had proven to be incredibly uncomfortable.

Once he was hard again she climbed back on him, this time with her back to him and her palms on the desk. Using just the muscles in her legs she slowly raised and lowered her hips, pulling almost all the way off and jamming him as deep in her as he would go. He reached up and grabbed her hips so that he could control her speed. The sloppy wet sounds of their lovemaking were replaced by the insistent buzzing of the telephone on her desk. Karen reached out and depressed a flashing button on the console.

"Hello," she breathed heavily.

"Karen?" a female voice asked, concern in her voice. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, hi Maria. I was just exercising," Karen said breathlessly. "I lost track of the time."

Michael wasn't sure why she'd even bothered to answer the phone, but he was determined to get her to end the call. Quietly, he reached around and fingered her clit feverishly, causing her legs to buckle slightly.

"We could reschedule if you like," Maria offered.

"No!" Karen gasped, and Michael wasn't sure who she'd been directing the outburst at, since it coincided with him working a finger between her legs. "We can go ahead if you don't mind me finishing up," she panted.

While Maria droned on about a market study, Karen and Michael continued to fuck in long, slow strokes for almost thirty minutes. Like sucking him after sex, the thrill of fucking a man almost twenty years her junior and being this close to discovery was making her so excited that she was surprised she hadn't cum yet. Suddenly, the sound of voices filled the office and they both froze. Michael was terrified to see that several people were standing at the plate glass wall to Karen's office and looking at them.

"What's all that noise?" Maria asked.

"Nothing," Karen sighed, relaxing. "There's a focus group starting, and the microphone speakers in my office are locked in the "On" position. The sound is a little invasive, especially when people stand too close to the mirror. I never get used to that; if I didn't know better, I'd swear they could see in." She'd added that last bit for Michael, sensing his discomfort.

Maria on the phone and a room full of people in plain view proved to be too much for Karen. She increased the speed of her thrusts, slamming up and down on him, using the voices coming from the other room to mask the sounds of their sexplay. Realizing that he was way out of his league, Michael just held on, letting Karen control the motion and intensity. Her orgasm near, Karen grabbed one of his hands and put it back on her clit. He grabbed the hard little nub and squeezed. Karen bucked violently, throwing her body back onto him hard and causing the chair to crash into the wall.

"Karen!" Maria shouted.

"I-I'm still here," she muttered shakily. "I just lost my balance. Give me a sec, will you?"

Michael continued squeezing her clit as he rammed upwards, making Karen's teeth chatter. He maneuvered so that they were facing the two-way mirror full on, and Karen began thrashing her head from side to side as her orgasm finally started. She jammed a hand in her mouth, trying to keep from letting loose a groan that she could never explain to Maria. He kept pounding into her until she fell limp against him, spent, his rigid cock still in deep. When her strength finally returned she rose reluctantly and wobbled over to her desk.

"Sounds great, Maria," she cut in. " Look, let me call you back tomorrow after they fix these damn speakers. I'm having a devil of a time concentrating." She disconnected without waiting for a response.

She turned back to face him. "Oh, look at that," she said, gesturing toward his cock standing up red and swollen from his lap. "I seem to have left you hanging."

She walked over to him and straddled his lap again, facing him. His cock slid in all the way up to the base and she leaned forward and kissed him, sliding her tongue between his lips as she ground her pussy on him. She clenched the walls of her cunt tightly, massaging his cock with them, until he let out a small whimper and she felt the warm sticky wetness of his cum inside her. She stood up before he could stop spurting and a small dollop of cum landed on her skirt. She scooped it up with one finger and sucked it clean.

"Mmmm, mmmm. Now get dressed dear; I really do have to get back to work."

He did so hurriedly, arranging his cock so that it didn't poke out so much while he waited for it to soften. The second hard on had been so much stronger than the first, yet she'd still been able to make him cum with almost no effort. His ears were still ringing, but that didn't take away the fact that he'd finally lived out his fantasy.

"I have an idea," Karen said once he'd gotten himself together. She'd taken her chair back over to her desk and was seated in it. "You're looking for work; we need scribes for our focus groups. You could come work here, at least until you found something more to your liking."

Michael swallowed hard. He was already regretting what had happened, couldn't imagine looking Mr. Thompson or his parents in the eye again.

"How much does it pay?" he heard himself ask.

Karen smiled. "Ten dollars an hour, forty hours a week, some night work." She spread her legs and ran a finger along her still dripping slit. "Plus benefits."

He stared at her, feeling the crotch of his pants grow tight again. Jesus! He'd never been hard this many times this quickly before. He looked up and she caught his eye.

"And I think there might be a lot of benefits. Now get out of here, otherwise I'm going to blow this whole day. I'll see you on Monday, bright and early at 8:30am."

Michael collected his things and slipped out the door. When he was gone, Karen sat back in her chair, satisfied. This had definitely turned into a wonderful day. The next three weeks proved to be some of the most exhausting weeks in his young life. Every chance Karen got she had him between her legs, sucking and fucking in between meetings, after focus groups, during focus groups, with people waiting to see her. Karen was more active sexually than she'd been in ten years.

To Be Continued...

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers